7th Heaven Annie's Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martin had been trying to study when Annie walked into his room and shut the door behind her.

"Burning the midnight oil are we?" She asked him.

"Well, trying to at least," he answered.

"Looks like you need a study break," Annie said as she untied her robe and let it fall to the floor.

Martin found himself simply staring again as his eyes took in the beautiful site before him. There was Annie wearing, well not much at all as far as he could tell. He noticed the spaghetti strap heels on her feet and his eyes then ran up her legs. She had calf muscles but he liked that they weren't skinny as a stick. Next his eyes fell on the crimson red slip she was wearing. It was thin and barely covered her body stopping a good many inched above the knee. The wind coming through his open window blew her slip around as she walked toward him. That was when he noticed her full red lips and they looked so appealing.

"Do you like what you see?" She asked him.

"Um, well.." Was all he could say.

"Well it's a simple question," she added. "Do you find me sexy Martin?"

"Yes, I do," he stammered.

"Ok, I thought so," she said. "Now that we got that straight I have a few rules."

Annie began to explain the rules to Martin so there would be no questioning what it was they were preparing to do.

"Rule number one is that I'm not in love with you and you're not in love with me. We are agreeing to use each other for our own personal gains. Is that understood?" she asked him. Martin simply nodded his agreement.

"Rule number two is that your job first and foremost is to please me. You will do as I say and only as I say. Any pleasure you receive will be simply an added bonus. Do you understand me?" She asked. He nodded again.

"Rule number three is that no one can ever find out about this. If you tell anyone about what we do I will say you forced yourself on me." "Can you keep a secret?" She asked?

Martin simply nodded again as he knew he would be best to never tell a soul. Everyone thought they knew Annie and they would probably believe her if she said he tried to force himself on her. Annie took Martin's hand and stood him up. She leaned in and kissed him on the lips. They continued to kiss for awhile first slowly and then she let him slip in the tongue. Martin had his hands on Annie's waist, but soon he was reaching up and trying to feel her breasts. Annie quickly and firmly slapped his hand away.

"Did I tell you, you could touch my breasts?" She snapped.

"Um,..." He mumbled.

"Did I tell you, you could touch my breasts?" She asked again.

"No," he said bowing his head.

"Like I said do what I tell you and only what I tell you or this ends now." She added.

Martin nodded his head and they proceeded. It was obvious to Annie that Martin had kissed a few girls before. She was delighted at the thought that he might know what to do. At that moment it might have seemed to Martin that Annie knew what she was doing and what she wanted. She had thought about it for a long time, but the truth was that she didn't know exactly how to teach Martin how to pleasure her. Annie was happy to see that at the very least he knew how to kiss and use his tongue. Annie wrapped her arms around Martin's neck and told him to kiss her again. Martin wasted no time bringing his lips to hers. Annie danced her tongue inside his mouth as she ran her hands over his firm body feeling his muscles. She lifted her right leg and took one of his hands placing it there. "You can touch my leg," she said. Martin ran his hand up her leg to her thigh loving the feeling the soft warm skin. Annie moaned softly as he touched her inner thigh dangerously close to her wet pussy.

Martin now started to kiss her neck and Annie let him work his way down, but stopped him when he reached the space between her breasts. Martin wanted so bad to grab her ass and suck on her nipples but he knew she could freak on him again. Just then Annie said that will be enough for tonight and walked out of the room. "And no jerking off, I want you good and ready when the time comes," she added.

Martin turned out his light and went to sleep completely wired and unable to obtain any relief. He would have never imagined Annie could act the way she had been. She was so different from the woman he had known her to be. As Annie crawled into bed she felt electrified by the power she had over her new boy toy. She found herself hardly able to wait for whatever would come next. The next day went by very slow for the both of them as they were ready for the night to come. Annie spent the day thinking about what she would allow Martin to do to her today. She knew she had to keep it small a bit longer or he would get spoiled. She didn't want him expecting to simply pound her until he came. She needed him to always satisfy her, that was the whole point really.

All Martin thought about was how much he wanted to tap that ass, but he didn't know how to speed things along. What he did know was that Annie was one sexy woman and he was getting more play than he ever had before. That night dinner was long over and everyone in the house had started to retire for the night. Martin had worked hard to finish most his school work early and he was catching up on a little reading hoping Annie would come for him. It started to get even later and still no signs that she was coming so he turned in for the night. Annie had decided to take a different path this night. She had retired early with her husband allowing him to think she was tired and ready for sleep. She laid still next to him waiting for him to fall asleep and it was not long before he did.

Annie crept into the bathroom where she prepared herself for another electrifying night. This time she put on a red lace bra with matching panties and the heels. She applied her red lipstick and fixed her hair. She slipped on one of her lighter robes as she was sure no one would notice her tonight. She tiptoed into Martin's room and found him sleeping quietly. She slowly pulled back the covers and found him wearing nothing but boxer shorts. She admired his body for a moment before she leaned in to kiss him.

Martin felt the kiss but was still somewhere in between dreaming and being awake. Annie turned on his bedside lamp and then he awoke to her standing over him. Martin stood up, pulled Annie against him and kissed her. Annie could tell from his kisses that he wanted to do so much more. She guided his hands to her ass and allowed him to fondle her there. Martin rubbed and squeezed her round firm ass as he became very aroused. Annie then granted him permission to touch her breasts and Martin's hands cupped and massaged her breasts and nipples through the soft fabric of her bra. Annie was reveling in the feeling of having someone else touch her in the way that only she had touched herself thus far. Martin's hands were strong but supple at the same time. "Go ahead and take off my bra," she told him. Martin fumbled a little, but soon enough he was exposing two of the most beautiful breasts he had ever seen.

He continued to touch and kneed her breasts as Annie moaned softly. "Suck my nipples," she instructed and just then his lips found her nipples and he sucked eagerly. Annie felt so alive and hot as she let her hand reach inside her panties and gently rub her clit. As Martin worked on her breasts she worked on her clit and soon she was building up and experiencing a furious release. Her panties were soaking wet and she could feel Martin's hard cock pressed against her pubic area. Annie sat down on the bed and slipped her panties off her legs. Martin stood there transfixed at the sight of her gleaming wet and surprisingly bare pussy.

"You can look, but you can't touch," she told him. Annie handed him the panties and instructed him to smell them which he did inhaling deeply. "It is my turn to see you now so take off those boxers," she said. Martin slipped off his boxers and his cock jumped out. "Not bad," Annie said to herself silently "Not bad at all." "You are going to perform for me now Martin," she instructed. He simply nodded. "Take my panties and wrap them around your cock," she continued. "Now stroke yourself slowly until you come."

Martin could feel the soft fabric and Annie's wet juices on his cock and it felt wonderful. It was not long before he was squirting his juices inside of her already wet panties. Annie was mesmerized by his throbbing cock and the force with which he had exploded. She wondered if she would be able to swallow all of that when it came time. Then she told Martin he could hold onto the panties for safe keeping and left him.

Martin knew that experience had been the single most erotic of his life thus far. He looked at the panties in his hand and knew he had to have some of that sweet pussy. He figured out that she was building him up slowly and that if he was just patient soon enough it would happen. He also thought that he better learn what he could and make sure when the time came he could properly perform. He hated to think of disappointing her and having this whole adventure come to a quick halt. At that same time Annie was also contemplating what would come next. She felt like she was definitely ready for more to happen. She needed to experience it all and she wanted it sooner than later.

At school people started noticing a change in Martin. There was this confidence that wasn't there before and it wasn't long before he was attracting the attention of the girls. They started calling the house and sitting in the bleachers during baseball practices. Martin found many of the girls attractive, but he knew that most of his friends were not getting very far with the girls they were dating. Martin wanted to focus on this thing with Annie a bit longer. He knew that they agreed that it was casual and he knew he could date other girls.

He only wanted to become more experienced first. He knew that if he could please Annie then he would be able to later on please other girls. It was also the phone calls that let Annie know that time was of the essence. If some tight ass little girl gave it up for Martin than she would for sure lose her opportunity to experience him. Annie knew that she had to come up with a plan to get Martin alone and truly alone. She didn't want to be quick and secretive anymore. Annie wanted to take her time and get some real pleasure out of the experience.

Annie woke up early one morning when an idea just suddenly came to her. She threw on her robe and walked out into the hall. As she walked toward Martin's room she heard his alarm sound. As he was getting out of bed Annie opened his door and walked in. Martin was surprised to see her in his room at this hour. "Um don't you think it is a little risky at this hour?" He asked her. Annie walk over to him and placed a hand on his chest and let it slowly work its way down. She took a hold of his cock and leaned in, and whispered in his ear

"You aren't feeling very well this morning Martin are you?" His immediate reaction was to say that he felt fine, when he realized what she meant. He faked a few coughs and said "I think I am coming down with something."

"That's what I thought," she replied still stroking his cock gently. "I better call the school and tell them you will be in late today if you come at all."

Annie called the school and they said send him in if he starts to feel better and she said she would. Everyone at the house asked where Martin was and she said he wasn't feeling well so he was in bed resting. She assured Eric and the twins that she would stay around the house today and take care of him. Eric offered to drive the twins to school and Annie accepted his offer. Now the house was empty and she and Martin could be alone. Annie wanted this day to be special because she knew it might be one of their last. She had recently been informed that Martin's father was being sent home early from Iraq for successfully completing some dangerous missions, she just didn't know when exactly.

Annie also knew that soon Martin would find a girl that caught his eye as he should. She only wanted to make sure that she got what she wanted from him before he left. She went back upstairs and into Martin's room. He was there waiting in the same condition she had left him. "This will simply not do," she said. "We both look like we just rolled out of bed and we really should get cleaned up." Annie took his hand and led him to the bathroom. Together they stepped into the shower and let the water wake them up. Annie told Martin to soap her up and he gladly let his soapy hands run all over her body and watched as the water rinsed her clean. Annie then cleaned off Martin paying special attention to his cock as she rubbed it back and forth. Annie stopped when she saw the first drops of pre cum. "Don't want you cumming so soon," she giggled.

After their shower they went to the master bedroom and even though Annie new how naughty and wrong it was she wanted to be with him in the bed where her husband should have been pleasuring her. They started kissing and Martin was playing with her breasts. He touched her everywhere he had been allowed to thus far and spent much time rubbing her thighs and this began to excite Annie. She reached down and guided his hand to her pussy. He looked at her to reassure himself that it was alright. "Go ahead and touch my wet pussy," she said. Martin let his fingers explore her pussy. First he ran a finger around the outside tracing her lips. Then he ran his fingers up and down her slit and Annie began to get even wetter with anticipation. Martin slipped two fingers inside her and she gasped at the sensation of them there. He started to pump back and forth starting slow and then faster trying to finger fuck her as he had heard about.

Annie started to moan louder and she felt so very good and hot. Annie took hold of Martin's free hand and guided it to the top of her pussy. "This is my clit," she told him as she placed his hand there. All Martin knew of the clit was that it was very sensitive and its only purpose was to help women achieve pleasure. He was gentle as he rubbed her clit and continued to pump his fingers in and out of her wet pussy.

The combination of stimulation was intoxicating to Annie and it wasn't long before she was screaming and cumming hard. Martin felt bigger at that moment and took one of Annie's hands bringing it to his hard cock.

"Oh no you don't," she said scolding him. "You have not yet earned your pleasure young man," she added.

Annie spread her legs and instructed Martin to get to work on licking her clit and pussy. Martin was unsure of how to proceed as he had never done this sort of thing before. Annie placed her hands on the back of his head and pushed him down on her. Martin stuck out his tongue and started licking and lapping. Annie admired his eagerness, but she knew she had to help him work on his technique.

"You need to slow down and take more care," she told him. "Trace my pussy lips with your tongue a few times first and then slip it into my pussy." Martin did this and Annie squirmed.

"Now find my clit and suck and lick it," she barked at him. Martin found her clit and started to lick it furiously.

Annie was amazed by the sensations that ripped through her body. She had never experienced anything like it before and she knew this time would not be the last. Martin licked and licked and started to become a bit tired. He had thought he would have brought to her orgasm by now. Just as he was considering letting up a little Annie pushed him deeper into her pussy. She held him there and demanded that he lick her harder and faster. She started to push back against his head and really fuck his face. She started to quiver and shake and her breathing was strained. She bit down on her lip gently to avoid to letting out a primordial scream as she exploded her juices flowing all over Martin's face.

Martin fell to be the bed exhausted and hardly able to open his mouth.

"You have been such a good boy and pleasured me as I asked," Annie said. "I think you deserve what is coming to you now," she added as she took a hold of his cock.

She stroked him up and down squeezing and tugging at his cock. He was so hard and ready and Annie knew it was time for her to experience another one of her fantasies. She was about to taste her first cock and this excited her so. Still holding his cock in one hand Annie lowered her head and let her tongue lick up and down his shaft. The skin was soft warm and slightly salty, but the taste was new and enjoyable. Annie opened her mouth wider and took the head of his cock in her mouth.

Martin's body twitched at the new sensation he had never before felt. Annie slowly started to move her head up and down taking more and more of his cock into her mouth. She could tell that she was driving Martin crazy and this only excited her more. She slowly sucked up and down on his cock twirling her tongue around the entire time.

Soon enough she could hear Martin becoming short of breath. There was this tightening sensation in his cock and she felt this surge of heat run up his shaft as he exploded inside of her mouth. There was so much cum that she felt herself struggling to swallow it all as it rolled down her throat. She felt a little bit dribbling down her chin and she stuck out her tongue to catch it. The taste of his cum was invigorating and she could hardly believe how much she had enjoyed the whole experience. She took his cock back into her mouth and cleaned him and continued to gently suck on it hoping to bring it back to life and it wasn't long before she did.

Annie felt as if she was on fire as she crawled over Martin. She had always wanted to take charge and be on top and now she had her chance. She slowly lowered herself on top of him. Martin pushed himself up to meet her and she gasped as she felt him fully enter her. He felt big, strong and hard and Annie loved the feeling. Annie rocked herself back and forth as her hands ran up and down Martin's chest.

Martin placed a hand in between Annie's breasts steadying her and marveling at the sight of her. Annie then leaned down farther as her pace quickened. She felt this burning sensation inside of her as she began to build up to yet another powerful climax. Martin felt her tighten around him and it was hard for him to keep from exploding inside of her.

"Not yet you don't," Annie said noticing he was close. Martin rolled her over and started to straddle her missionary style. "No!, not like that," she shouted. "Take me from behind," she demanded.

Martin was taken slightly off guard but he simply watched in awe as Annie got on her hands and knees and placed her beautiful ass in his face. Martin grabbed a hold of her hips as he shoved his cock into her very wet and welcoming pussy. Martin was already super excited at this pointed and he began to fuck Annie at a good pace. All he could hear was their panting and the sound of his balls slapping against her ass.

"Harder," she demanded to his astonishment. Martin pounded his dick into her with all his might as she screamed with pleasure. Martin knew he was so very close, but he wanted to take her over the edge one more time if possible. He began to take deeper thrusts as he pounded her harder and harder. Annie began to tighten again as the waves of pleasure ran through her body stronger than ever before. As she tightened hard around him Martin pushed deep into her and let himself go. Annie moaned loudly as she felt him become really hard for a moment.

She felt this heat rush inside of her pussy as he exploded boat loads of cum inside of her. It was the single hottest experience of Martin's life thus far and he had been so caught up in the whole experience he hadn't thought twice about spilling inside of her. As they fell to the bed Annie could see there was worry on his face. She explained to him that she had secretly had her tubes tied after the twin's were born and that she was getting older anyway so there was no chance of anything happening.