7th Heaven Annie's Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie felt more alive then ever having finally experienced her true sexual potential. She knew she could never go back to the way things were. Martin also felt as if he had learned the truth about sex and the way it was meant to be. He knew now that he would choose the right kind of women and be sure to please them the way they deserved.

There was a long moment of silence between the two of them as neither knew what to do or where they should go from here. Annie really had enjoyed the whole experience, but she wasn't sure she should carry on a relationship with Martin. He should be with girls his own age and it just seemed like it was better left a one time thing. Just as they were separately contemplating their situations in their head they heard a knock on the door. They jumped up and started to throw on their clothes. There was another knock and Annie told him to get back in his bed and look sick. She went to the door trying desperately to straighten her hair and not look obvious. She opened the door to see a handsome, strong man in uniform standing there. Annie couldn't help but check him out quickly and discretely.

"Annie Camden?" The man asked her.

"Yes," she said. "And you are?"

"I'm Martin's father the school gave me your address. I wanted to surprise him with my arrival, but they said he was home sick."

"Oh My!", she exclaimed secretly chastising herself for missing the obvious. "He is upstairs, follow me," she said. "He is feeling a little ill today, but I am sure seeing you will change that."

Annie led the way up the stairs and knocked on Martin's door. "Yes," he said. "Are you decent," she asked because you have a visitor. He told them to come on in and Martin's eyes lit up when he saw his father there. He jumped out of the bed and they hugged. It was a joyous reunion and it wasn't long before Martin was packing up his things and preparing to go back home with his father. He told his father he could thank the rest of the Camden family later as they were only going a short distance.

His father began to carry the last of the stuff out to the car. Annie found herself alone with Martin as he gave his room one last look. "Goodbye," she told him and she gave him one last kiss on the lips. He hugged her close feeling her body one last time. "It's for the best," she added as he walked away. He simply nodded knowing full well what she meant. After that Annie would see Martin from time to time. He looked well and it wasn't long before he started dating and found his first real girlfriend. She was very happy for him and for the memories of their time together that she would always remember. Annie missed him in that way, but she knew what was best for him. She also knew that there would be many more conquests for her.