All Comments on '8 Days: Day 3 - FTDS'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Where next?

I'm not entirely sure where this is going and I can't wait to find out.

PaperdartPaperdartalmost 11 years ago
Well poised

I like the way the story is still up in the air as well. Not sure where it will end up.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

Damon is sick. He is confusing the hell out of me. He doesn't trust his fiance and don't want to marry her then why is he bothering with all this revenge crap? It seems to me he would be better off being single since he has no problem with screwing different women...unprotected. And he has the nerve to call Lacey a slut and demand she gets tested for STDs. What a hypocrite. But if we go by his way of thinking it's all Lacey's fault for his actions. I think I miss the part in the story where Lacey had a gun to his head and told him had to get revenge and screw around.

Damon need to let it go and move on. Lacey is going to cheat on him if they get married so why risk it.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
CRAP!

Still unfinished. Although you got a little closer to an ending than DamonX. So follow your own advice - FINISH THE DAMN STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
8 Days

a great read. cannt wait for day 4. I went and read all your other postings and enjoyed all of them. great reads, cannt wait for the rest of your work

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 11 years ago
Why?

Why is this score so high? Many good stories score much lower. This part sucks as well. Damon is an idiot for even considering marrying the lying manipulating slut bitch. He's a weak piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

So he knows Jenna is sweet on him, and trying to make him feel better after Lacey's betrayal. So what does he do? He stabs her in the back by fucking Stacey so that he can win his own lying, cheating war on Lacey. Christ, the level of hypocrisy here is gross - Stacey called it what it is, his own cheating. Jenna's actions were kinda skanky, but he's an outright cheating asshole, treating her the same way his ex-fiancee did him. How much do you think she's appreciate him sticking his dick in Lacey's best friend?

Even someone like Jenna has to get to the point where they must question exactly how trustworthy a guy is who uses sex for revenge and using her for that same revenge is, when he's not treating her any better than the best friend of the woman he hates.

I realize this isn't LW, but the male lead is such an incredibly hypocritical skank, I can't help but despise him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You're just draggin' this out

The "Lacey loves you" was done so much just in this chapter it became redundant. The same goes for him calling her a cheating slut. Considering how far things have gone,any reconciliation -- at least that has them married at the end of the 8 days -- would be forced and illogical. This is compounded by telling it in the 1st person. We know what he is thinking and feeling. Even if there is some out of the blue turn of events that mitigate what she did and said, time would be needed for healing.

<P>

(I say that because of the surprise at what she told the stripper. It's almost as if you're laying the grounds for phoney baloney "she was drugged" bullshit. If so, stop now. That would be moronic.)

<P>

If there isn't going to be a reconciliation, any more would be piling on and pointless.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 11 years ago
wow this is sooooo amazingly bad

Please for the love of god and for the safety of defenseless woman and children do not write any more this crap

ThabesThabesalmost 11 years ago
Why The Hate??

I'm absolutely loving this drawn out vendetta! FTDS is giving credible life to the characters, and feeding my angry emotions like some kind of vampiric/succubus thing. Nearly perfect story telling with non-main character intigue and insight that bring credulty and a sense of realism! How can you guys NOT appreciate the life the author has brought into what started as a terribly unsatisfying short tale?! I absolutely LOVE this work and effort!!

Don't change one damned thing, FTDS! Not one, single thing. I COMPLETELY approve and support your effort. (Though I do reserve the right to change my mind down the road..,)

- Thabes

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it

A wild, but fun ride. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent! *****

Interesting analysis with Stacy explaining why women go for Mr. Asshole and then regret it. Lacey has a great body, a 10, but a shit personality like Mr. asshole. Lacey and Bret would make a fine couple... Mr & Mrs Asshole.

gara5289gara5289about 9 years ago

Good story. Really curious what you're gonna do about Lacey.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
NOW CUMS THE BOBBING AND WEAVING

and throwing barbs at each other, TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

“You were never supposed to even know!” – That’s bullshit! The whole idea of the deal is that they both knew the other was doing it. And that was no “misunderstanding” about her ass! She plainly said that if he agreed to the deal that he could have her VIRGIN ass on their honeymoon, and on the very FIRST day of the deal she gave BRETT her virgin ass!

“If she was willing to do it, she should do it out of love, not to get her way.” – Or at least do it to seal the deal! That way there would be no question about him getting her virgin ass! (Assuming she really HADN’T ever done it before!)

And for her to tack on the "no Jenna" AFTER they agreed to the deal, then beat on HIM for "breaking the deal" with Jenna while SHE had broken the virgin ass agreement with Brett!

Maybe if she really had a rational reason for "no Jenna" like Stacy explained, instead of the catty jealousy he might have agreed to it. It STILL wouldn't have mattered once she broke the "virgin ass" part of the deal! Again, that could have been avoided if she just let him have her ass right then when the made the deal.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Re-Reading

There might be some repeats here!

"That's not fair. She's in no shape to be seeing anyone." – That didn’t bother her when she didn’t think that HE could get anyone. Even tried to cock block him with her friends!

“She didn't want to lose your respect.” – “Lose his respect”? How, by doing what he’s asked her to do repeatedly?

“I'm going to collect them for my little cucky fiancée." – He should show THAT to Stacy, see what she thinks of her friend then, see how much she wants to do to save her wedding!

“She felt inadequate sexually." – SHE’S the one that turned him down every time he tried to be a little more adventurous.

“I only went to Jenna once I accidentally stumbled on Jenna the slut destroying our deal” – LACEY the slut!

"I'm sure she didn't mean it. She got carried away." – She didn’t MEAN to lie about her plans for the night, or to give away her virgin ass that was her ticket for the deal in the first place?

“I bet she was trying to spare your feelings.” – Why? The whole deal is that she’s going to fuck other guys, how is telling him that she’s going to do it that night going to hurt his feelings? And, AGAIN, it was no mistake that she used her VIRGIN ass as the deal maker, then broke it on the first night. As has been said (I think by me, if not others!) her virgin ass should have been used to seal the deal, then there could be no misunderstandings!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 8 years ago
Difference between a titillating read and a superlative one

It's a common fantasy to bed your wife's hot friend and that has been the plot of many stories. But to have a scintillating post coitus debate/ banter on the core nature of ethics and the sexes like this tale has ? That's what seperates FTDS from the herd as an author.

Full marks! * * * * *

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago
Second time through

Redundant and tedious at points.

trandall9991trandall9991over 6 years ago
One of the best authors

Such a shame he left us so early.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Going nowhere

Except in circle. I like this author, but he has a penchant for being extremely repetitive. This is needlessly drawn out. The entire 7 chapters could have fitted in one, if all that repetition was taken out. I'm only on chapter 3, and I'm already skipping huge parts of it. If nothing new appears in 4, then I'll be to bored to continue. Such a shame, as it all started so well, but its just being dragged out, to make 8 pointless chapters just to match the original title. Just because its called 8 Days, doesn't mean you have to write 8 chapters.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Agree with some comments if he is leaving her why do more already got even and more

If want Jenna why more women

Time to workout I did that gained weight etc by management job no exercise or little

Finally got smart and exercising had more energy more mentally capable got more done in less time

So dividend in working out outweighs time spent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A male is not a fiancée. A male is a fiancé. So many authors miss that.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

like that compulsion, but "Hidden cameras, phone recording, car GPS, audio recording, that kind of stuff." He grinned, "Listen, I spent over $2,500 on the equipment. It helped me, and if it will help some other poor guy, well hell, it's already paid for and sitting idle in a box. It's yours to use, if you want to."

thats just beating a dead horse

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have to agree with S Brooks on this entire statement;Thoughts

“You were never supposed to even know!” – That’s bullshit! The whole idea of the deal is that they both knew the other was doing it. And that was no “misunderstanding” about her ass! She plainly said that if he agreed to the deal that he could have her VIRGIN ass on their honeymoon, and on the very FIRST day of the deal she gave BRETT her virgin ass!

“If she was willing to do it, she should do it out of love, not to get her way.” – Or at least do it to seal the deal! That way there would be no question about him getting her virgin ass! (Assuming she really HADN’T ever done it before!)

And for her to tack on the "no Jenna" AFTER they agreed to the deal, then beat on HIM for "breaking the deal" with Jenna while SHE had broken the virgin ass agreement with Brett!

Maybe if she really had a rational reason for "no Jenna" like Stacy explained, instead of the catty jealousy he might have agreed to it. It STILL wouldn't have mattered once she broke the "virgin ass" part of the deal! Again, that could have been avoided if she just let him have her ass right then when the made the deal.

Yup, she was the FIRST to break the deal by giving Brett her VIRGIN ass that was part of the deal between her and Damon. Damon only went to Jenna because Lacey broke the terms of their deal. As for the "no Jenna" part of the deal, that was only mentioned AFTER they had agreed to the main part of the deal, and Damon didn't agree to it. So she nuked the deal with Brett, and then brought on the war. While Stacy might have claimed it was a mistake, it didn't matter because the damage was already done, she had given her anal virginity to Brett irregardless. Their deal was broken when she did that.

I still gave it 5 stars because I liked the read, and it kept me entertained, which is why you read these types of stories in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with another comment that there's no reason to go on. He's got someone else he cares about more and he was lucky to be able to pull the plug before the wedding, why not call it a day?

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 1 year ago

So according to Stacy. Lacey gets to sit on her ass all day except for some housework. Exercise to keep the 10+ body.

While Damon has to work 50-60 hours per week to provide her with everything she wants.

Plus diet and exercise, lose 15lbs and make sure he has a male model bod for her.

Idiot women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really getting tired of hearing about how she's a slut and cheated him out of her virgin ass. Just sounds all so whiny. He has more than enough information to walk away from marrying this cheap whore, so why is he so wishy-washy about it? Stop whining and grow a pair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is seriously dragged out.

He's now coming off as a total arsehole. He and Lacey deserve each other. Jenna is too good for him.

RanDog025RanDog0254 months ago

Well written. I sure hope FTDS decides to come back some day soon with more of his Great Stories! Another 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous