8 Days: Day 3 - FTDS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You never had a lap dance?"

"Sure, but that's hardly the same."

She rose up on her knees, rubbing her tits against my face. "Never did a little bit of motor-boating?"

"Maybe..."

"It's the same things. Girls shake their tits and ass in your face. You rub up against them. Bare titties. Suck that nipple," she teased, pressing her nipple against my lips. "The strippers shake their junk at us. Try to get us to stroke them, maybe lick some whipped cream off. Sometimes we get a little carried away and give them a little suck. We don't finish them. It's just a tease. That was all she did. Some whipped cream, and maybe a few seconds of sucking, after we'd been giving her grief for ages."

"I never chased down the stripper afterward and had sex with her, fucking her ass raw," I snapped.

Stacy sighed. "You're right. Another stupid mistake. Bad choice. Let's face it, Lacey could get anyone she wants. Anyone. Picking that idiot was another huge mistake. So he's beautiful, chiseled, an Adonis. Pea-brained asshole is what he is. She was enthralled by the beauty." She grinned, pressing her other tit into my face. "He is gorgeous. Gorgeous, with a big dick. It's tempting if you don't know better."

"Tempt you?" I asked.

"Nah. Like I said. Only if you don't know better." She ground her hips against me, and gave me a little kiss. "Face it Damon. You're a great guy, good looking, terrific personality, great job, easygoing. Jackpot in the 'keeper' sweepstakes. But look at her. She's stunning, and you know it. You could go to a strip club, and go home knowing your woman's better looking than all of them. Can she say the same?"

"Fuck you, Stacy," I snapped, pushing her away.

"Stop! I'm serious. I'm not trying to be cruel. You're a catch, Handsome. But you're also at least 15 pounds overweight, and not much of a manly physique. Can't you see how someone like Brett would interest her?"

"Don't say that asshole's name in my house."

"Alright. Asshole is a hunk. You're not. And that's your own choice."

"What do you mean, my choice?"

"Do you work out? Do you diet? Do you spend time on your grooming? Do you buy clothing that suits you? You know she does. She obsesses about her weight, wanting to keep herself looking good. Works out nearly every day. Spends hours making sure she always looks her best for you. What do you do, to keep her interested?"

"So is that all it is? A beauty contest? I can't spend my life in the gym, I have to work for a living."

"Do you even try?"

Talk about ruining a good evening.

She sighed, cuddling up to me. "I'm sorry, baby. I mean it when I say you're a keeper. All that and a box of chocolates. We're all jealous as shit of her. There's not a one of us that wouldn't trade up our guys for a shot at you. Well, maybe not Alice, but all the rest of us. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings, I'm being brutally honest." She kissed me softly. "You just rocked my world. Maybe the best sex of my life. I'm not going to lie to you."

"He's gorgeous, and has a big dick. I'm not, and I don't. I get it. Thanks for the newsflash."

"Fuck you, Damon!" she snapped. "I'm trying to be honest, and help you. Don't get all pissy with me."

"There's a lot of women who would be happy with me, just as I am."

"Of course! I just said that, didn't I? Hell, I'm one of them!" I watched her blush, "I mean, if you weren't with her, and I wasn't.... Shit, you know what I mean. You're a catch. You're the whole package. Easily an all around 9. She's a 10, physically, and maybe, maybe a 6 as a person. You're better than her, except, well you know.

"That's what kills her. We all know she's not good enough for you, and still you loved her, and she loves you like crazy. It's why she's jealous of Jenna. Jenna's more like you. Pretty without trying, but not beautiful. Smart and personable, her own person. And she has that chunk of your heart that Lacey hates giving up."

"Where the fuck is this conversation going?" I had to ask.

Stacy sighed, and leaned against me. "Hell, I don't know. I'm trying to figure it out too. Here's the deal. I know, absolutely know, she loves you, and would never hurt you. Things are bad, I think we all see that. Maybe broken beyond repair. But no way she meant to do that. It had to be mistakes. We have to figure out why, and see if we can understand enough to make sure it doesn't happen again." She sat up, that sexy naked body in my lap. She took my hands and placed them on her waist, and started grinding.

"Work with me, Damon. It's not too late. Let's figure this out, Ok? Even if it is over, let's find out why. Help her that much, so it doesn't happen again." She kissed me tenderly. "And hit the gym. You're a 9, but you could be a 10. I've never met a 10."

She smiled. "I'm sorry if I sounded mean earlier."

"Are you really sorry?"

She nodded.

"Really?"

She nodded, grinning.

"Wanna make it up to me?"

Great big nods, eyes crinkled in humor.

"I really loved that second blowjob."

She laughed, and wriggled out of my lap. Got on her knees and gave me her best. Once she had me rock hard, I learned lots more uses for the couch. How to use the back, the arms, stack the pillows. She really was an expert, and sincerely wanted to make it up to me. She exhausted me. I was very thankful for that little pill Cale gave me. I'm pretty sure Stacy was, too.

She laid on top of me, glowing. "She's an idiot," Stacy chuckled.

"You're amazing."

"Mmmm. Ditto." She kissed my chest. "You gonna work with me? Please?"

"I'll give it another day."

"Thanks. I'll do what I can. I think I understand better now. I'm sorry for my part in it."

"Your apology was incredible, and fully accepted."

Once she'd left, I considered crawling into bed with Lacey. The idea of sleeping in that bed, where she'd betrayed me made my skin crawl. I settled for the couch.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~