All Comments on '90% True Ch. 02'

by rhev

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
EXCELLENT SECOND CHAPTER

I read the part one of this series and now wonder where the story might go.

rhevrhevover 11 years agoAuthor
Stay tuned

Stick around, I'm going to try to update this on a somewhat regular basis. I have the next chapter almost finished, then need to get it edited. Should be able to get it up in less then a month. :)

Jim44444Jim44444about 11 years ago
Another great chapter.

Looking forward to the next chapters. I see there are 11 as of today.

GreenleafRGreenleafRover 10 years ago
Thinking about Jen

It's interesting that Pete did not even have a flash of a thought about what Jen and Rich were up to while enjoying the time with Nina. It would have crossed my mind for sure and I would have been thinking - will they be stopping at the blowjob? Probably not.

rhevrhevover 10 years agoAuthor
In fairness...

In fairness.... I was pretty damn drunk and also kind of naive at the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

It's getting warm in here. LOL. Good Job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Then/than.

This series is above average. For the most part, I enjoy reading the stories in this series. The author leaves enough to your imagination to have you looking forward to the next sentence. However, the author's misuse of the words: then & than is amazing. Of the numerous times those words were intended to be used, on only one occasion did he use the right word in the right context. That should tell you what to look for and how to correct it. I'll continue reading this author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous