All Comments on '92.9 KITN, The Kitten That Roars'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
buran288buran288over 5 years ago

Another wonderful Story!!! You are the Best!!!!!

A_BierceA_Bierceover 5 years ago
For a Coonass

you write pretty good, yeah. Don't stop, hear?

sailhikersailhikerover 5 years ago
greatness of JB44 stories

What makes most of JB44's tales such great reads is the character personalities and the situational dynamics the create and encounter. His wordsmithing just draws the reader in to see how the tapestry of the tale turns out, even while tackling messy, unpleasant but often unfortunately all too realistic subject matter.

This is yet another excellently crafted JB44 tale and it would be wonderful to have a sequel dealing with the challenges of Pam and Terri's deepening, conflicted and growing publicly, personal and professional relationship.

MICHAELG1963MICHAELG1963over 5 years ago
5 stars

If there was a way to make it 6 stars I would, the amount of sex in this is minimal, but I never wanted it to end. Your development of the characters was superb!! The detail you put into the cooking moments, and the conversations at the station were well thought out and went along so well with Pam's personality type. Would I like to read another chapter or 2 or 10 on these two of course, but I love how it ended also. Thank YOu

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 5 years ago
5 stars

It’s amazing that you can write so many good stories so quickly. Some smart publisher ought to hire you to write serial novels. Until that happens, we are damn fortunate to be able to read your stories here. Thanks.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 5 years ago

Pam was a real bitch but I understand why she was that way. This was a good read. Enjoyed it immensely.

RastanuraRastanuraover 5 years ago
Hannibal

She could have called her Hannibal, too. He was one eyed and see what he did to Rome. Of course she'd have to have a pet elephant.

crackattakrcrackattakrover 5 years ago
I don't always read lesbian stories, but when I do...

I read your lesbian stories. For whatever reason, it seems like you create your most compelling characters for the lesbian genre. Another great read.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 5 years ago
Resurrection

Milt Duhon has died and been reborn as a lollipop lesbian! Oh god! The food sequences are as seductive as the sex scenes. Great cast of characters. I hope there’s more from KITN. Thanks*****

frazodfrazodover 5 years ago

Yep, don't read lesbian stories...except for yours. Obviously 5 stars. I really do enjoy (most) of your stories. Please keep writing. If you publish, let us know. I will buy it....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

really liked the story, it allowed the reader to invest in the characters, even the minor ones like bobby sound like they have a story in them .thankyou

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Just a

Just a really good read. Thank you for it. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
im inLove 😍😍😍, agAin. .

hoLy moLy! this sOunds so me and my pinguinE 😍😍😍.. this is my frst stOry have read at this site 😍😍😍, making me inLove wd her mOre. . thank yOu so much author 😍😍😍

sesi918sesi918over 5 years ago

Man you just keep making such believable characters in brilliant stories. Keep it it up cos god damn these are awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unbelievable

Seriously belongs in uber fiction. Just about the sweetest story I have ever read.

Perfect in every way

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5/5

Its great, loved every word of it.

mordbrandmordbrandover 5 years ago
Beautiful

Thank you.

frazodfrazodover 5 years ago

Never read Lesbian stories.

So, thank you

Randee1958Randee1958over 5 years ago
TANTALIZINGLY SATISFYING.

First four chapters were very surreptitious. The fifth and sixth were positively satisfying.

Thanks.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

kedveskedvesabout 5 years ago
Great story

Reminded me of but your enemies closer by kenna but all the same it was a great story and kept me guessing what would happen and i loved the sudden realisation of the ending.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 5 years ago

Great story nothing else worth saying

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Pam and Terri.

At first I thought Pam was a bonafied Bitch,but then when we found out Terri bullied Pam relentlessly in High School the roles reversed and I hated Terri for what she did,but then Terri gave a heartfelt apology and tried to make amends but Pam was still angry at Terri for bullying her,but eventually the showdown happened and Pam fired Terri,but then Pam started to realize even tho she still hated Terri she was also deeply in love with her.

And so Pam asked Terri to come back,and Pam finally came to grips with her love for Terri and so she and Terri made Sweet Passionate Love with each other and Pam finally accepted her love for Terri and became a Wonderful Lesbian Couple,and hopefully lived happily ever after.Such a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I want more

I have read some of your previous stories. I came across this one and it was the first gay story I read. It was only 6 pages, if this story was 100 pages I would have kept reading.

The way you build up the story explain the characters....i wanted more...

Having very little sex in this story worked.

I was hoping by the end Pam would tell Terri how much she was in love with her.

I am a big fan of your writings an will read everything u have posted.

Great piece of writing. (Sidenote I hope one day you continue this story).

Bigdog

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I re-read this story every once in a while, It is one of my favorites.

Don Childs

Slurpy29Slurpy29almost 3 years ago

This is still a wonderful classic on this site. Ive read this a number of times and it just gets me everythime.

peggysue69peggysue69almost 3 years ago

The best book I have ever read on this, I have read it several times over, amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is definitely my favorite of all your stories. Such great characters!

PraetusPraetusover 2 years ago

Wonderfully dysfunctional but... love comes in so many forms.

We did miss out on a great steap scene but the whole story was fantastic !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Saw this pop up in the comments and just wanted to state again that this is my favorite story on here. I love it and it always makes me smile. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A beautiful story. Funny and heartfelt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

However much praise you've gotten for this story, it isn't enough. It's one of your very best. Thanks for writing it. The characters are wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is excellent! Sassy and full of heart. Thank you for these wonderful and very colorful characters!

thaynethayneabout 2 years ago

i love this story. love comes in many forms. you just have to grab onto it and hold on. you can't waste your life living alone. life is to short for that. thank you for such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An absolute gem. I love these characters!

PwarmerPwarmerabout 2 years ago

I'm gradually working my way through your stories. This one has blown me away. I love your character development in all your stories. I love your story lines. I can't believe that you continue to share your creativity for free for all of us to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pam is your greatest character and that's saying something because you've created some doozies!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story! Thank you!

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

I’ve noticed that very few people who write for either fun or money, manage to accurately get regional speech rhythms and phrasing on paper/screen. JimBob44, you somehow get their voices right to my uneducated ear, I’m not sure why that is, but I’ve read stories featuring people from all over the world, including the Southern states as depicted in some of your stories, but rarely do they ‘feel’ as right as your stories, that’s a gift and thank you for using it and posting it on here for free. Best wishes from the U.K. Ppfzz.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was great! I can't wait for them to pop up in future stories.

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

Jeez...where to start? and I did give this a five

-author's note after the end concise summation of what he's posted

-wasn't sure about this the entire read-cringed when Terri rump /thighs whipped/welts, and also when her nips bitten hard-Pam a crazy hard-core bdsm-er (and I know that's not a real word)

-author obviously knows lots about music...Pantera? Guns and Roses

-ditto comment about catching regional dialect , and author also seems to know dj'ing quite well too

-Terri carrying a .357, and why, caught my attention-and not sure when this written but seems cogent here and now Nov 2022 and LGBT night club shot up...

--created two unforgettable characters...so rare and great that BOTH have lush muffins, esp since author states one on his fits is 'shaved' and superb steamy sex...Terri squirting...Pam's 'fat' clit

-'whip fits my hand too'-! def going to bookmark some other stories, and adding bookmark and follow author

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! Pam was so complex!

Nicole2023Nicole2023about 1 year ago

Wow felt bad for Terri than felt bad for Pam. In the end rooted for them both

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. So hot!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sorry but when you have two fun characters like these two, I have to wonder what else they have to look forward to in their lives. That being said, where you ended was great. Thank you, Mike

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved this! Thank you!

jjpwjjpw5 months ago

Fine story-telling without the prop of a trust fund or lottery winners,

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Caught the name Triche in your new story and had to come back here for another read. I absolutely love this story. It's, in my opinion, your very best. Thanks for all your hard work!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hot as hell!

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Mmmm... delicious. Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
5083 Followers
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.