All Comments on 'A Backfiring Bet'

by REINER BENT

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wonderful

I am usually not turned on by guy on guy sex, but this was a new awakening for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
..Wow

I love it....That was so amazing..Some gay stories don't turn me on...but I think gay sex is adorable and an amazing turn on..Awesome story. Keep 'em coming..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I`m next please

I loved the story. I wanna be Chris`s cum slut. He could fuck my tight ass all he wanted to, just like in the story! A little pain in pleasure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow! I bet my virgin ass...

.... that every guy reading this springs major wood and cums without a touch. Great storey! Thankyou!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I'll take your cum

He can fuck me as many times as he like in whichever hole he wants. Fill my mouth and arse with cum, mmm and believe it or not I'm not even gay. I might be a little bit Bi-sexual now though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fuck me

i am not gay... but i sure as hell wana taste sum1 cum. i dont care hoo it is. i have fantasised about being raped, and goin to jail and gettin raped. i wana get fucked in the ass so bad. please sum1 fuck me in the ass! FUCK ME! sum1 reply to this comment if u wana fuck me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
So Sweet!

That was a really hot story, man! I don't know who I would rather be: the one popping the dude's cherry or the guy getting raped! Either way would be FINE with me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome

OMG, that was awesome, and I like the irony that he didn't know his friends was gay...good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
o my fucking god this story is teh best the best i

i love it i want moer of it pleas i want to read moer storys taht involve rape like this yum yum

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
cum shot

fucking loved it all sucked of just reading it fucking great more cum

allymallymover 17 years ago
cum shot

fucking loved it all sucked of just reading it fucking great more cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
SOMEDAY

ONLY ONE WAY ILL TRY ANAl rick74252001@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HOT!!!

I loved it! Im obsessed with rape and the virgin thing made it soooo much hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Really hot story ! Write more on this one .

DecrouxDecrouxalmost 16 years ago
Really good

Straight to the point and really brutal, it's great. I love the fact that you didn't make him 'enjoy it' or some shit like that... that's bullshit. He's gotta hate it 'til the very end.

Keep going, I hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
One Hott Story!

OMG! This story was Wonderful! I too am glad you made it more believable by letting him hate it until the end! I wish I was on the receiving end of this bet! My cousin & I agreed to suck each other off, "just to see what it felt like"...I voluntered to suck first...my older cousin readily agreed to That! After I sucked him until he came & swallowed, he simply said "No" when I laid back with my lil' hard on aiming str8 up! He said, "What's more, if U don't blow me at least once a day, I'll tell everyone you are a cocksucker"! Of course he "accidentally" mentioned it to just a few friends, who may have told a friend or two themselves...after that, I was the school's top cocksucker!

I still suck my cousin Every time I see him...& I have even thanked him for making me into the cock-slut I am today! lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fucking AWESOME!!!

i agree. i love how you made him hate it till the end! The rape stuff is hott!!! pweashe write more stories like this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hmmm... No.

Mostly straight self-identifying man. Can deal with the guy-on-guy stuff; frequently find it quite hot.

The fact that over half of it was a loving dedication to rape, though? No. Not a fan of the "look, look, it's a gay stor-- HAHA, FOOLED YOU, IT'S ALL ABOUT TEH ASSRAPEXORS!" Not cool - especially since it was not in the right area for stories like that (I do believe there is a "Non-Consensual" area for people who are into that) - and not a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nice

Enjoyable and realistic. loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot inbuffalo

love submissive roles makes me hot. wish i could read more and share experinces and fantasys.hope you write and help write my experieces that still get me hot and dream of more in fantasy .i am hooked and think of it always

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
horny

Hey fuck me , txt me at 213 640 1616 , I wana fuk u hard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
...

You couldnt have used more exclamation points if you Tried.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 10 years ago
Wow! This was a good...

story for the Non-consent/Reluctance category. True, the characters were all male, and I suppose we can assume they are all gay (although you don't do an adequate job of establishing that fact). However, Chris is clearly not a willing participant, beyond a reluctant blowjob (category clue!). If you would have described Chris getting into the oral, or having some secret desire well up in him to participate in the sex, or even to desire to be forced, then the story would have fit within the dynamics of the Gay Male category.

Just a tip, when a character begs another character "don't do it," it means the story belongs in the N-C/R category (except as I've outlined above).

Please keep writing. You have skill, and you tell a good story.

bills47bills47about 9 years ago
very hot

I wish I was the guy that got fucked like that

hungbottomhungbottomover 8 years ago
Love a hung top

You could come and fuck my ass anytime you want. Would love to be your cumbucket bitch.

phtann3phtann3over 4 years ago

May I cum and play? I'd like to bet my ass too! phtann3@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

HOT HOT HOT!!!! I wished someone would fuck my tight ass!!!!

m1km1n30m1km1n309 months ago

This was fun until the beginning of the blowjob at which point it became super hot when Chris’s dirty talk started. (Love a verbal top with a filthy mouth.)

It would have stayed hot if Frank hadn’t been in so much pain and been desperately pleading for it to stop. There was no safeword so his “No,” was an actual, hard-stop, “No” that should have immediately put the brakes on this.

Also, there’s no indication that Frank had any masochistic leanings and he was clear about having no experience. Taking him so quickly and forcibly without lube or prep was not only a horrible thing to do, it could have caused internal injury. (I’m surprised there was no blood mentioned.)

Chris is a complete dickhead and rapist. Then to degrade his “friend” further, he dares tell Frank he’d happily do it again. WHAT?!?!? I’m certain Chris got dressed and just walked out of the room leaving Frank on the floor to fend for himself. I hope the other guys caught on and helped him walk, get cleaned and dressed after throwing Chris out. (Ideally, he would have been reported, though, unfortunately, I’m sure Frank wouldn’t have been able to take it to that point.)

Everyone is entitled to whatever rape fantasy they enjoy. No judgement. This story should have been tagged Rape, Non-Consent and Forced, and yes, moved to a different section of the site.

mic1980devmic1980dev5 months ago

so fucking hot, one of the best storys ever, please more, more backfiring bets, more tricking, film foto it,more buddies bets please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous