A Beastly Wedding Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a handful of occasions, the girls had playfully kissed each other if they'd been drunk enough, but they'd never actually slept with each other, or any other woman for that matter. But now, with their brains so addled by lust, constant orgasm, and the heady Bull spunk, everything happening to them felt so very natural and right.

With just a moment's hesitation to fully understand their position, Tracy and Jezebel weakly gripped on to each other and tenderly lowered their tongues to their friend's pussy. Both young women immediately mewled in renewed pleasure as they felt their first experience with a gentle, feminine tongue lightly loving their most delicate parts.

Neither Tracy nor Jezebel held anything back lapping at their friend-turned-lover. They found a natural love and talent for licking pussy, loving each other deeply as they gently caressed each other's hot, sweat-slickened skin. Tracy and Jezebel dug their tongues deep inside one another's folds, reverently savoring the taste of their friend's sweet pussy as well as the addictively strong potency of Bull jizz that endlessly flowed from each girl's womb.

Quinn and Brutus just stood smirking for a few minutes as they enjoyed the show and allowed the girl's to have a bit of more relaxed fun with each other. But Beast hormones ran strong, and it wasn't long before either the ivory or onyx Bulls could restrain themselves from their rightful mates any longer.

Both of the Minotaurs to went either end of the new lesbian connection unfolding beneath them. Feeling their lust rage stronger than their desire to watch, Quinn grabbed Tracy's ankles and abruptly pulled her backwards, causing her tongue to hastily slip from her friend's pussy as her whole body slide away from the other girl.

At the same moment, Brutus got to his knees and took a hold of Jezebel's legs, dragging her away as well and closer to his own imminent penetration. Once Quinn had flipped Tracy back onto her back, both brutish Bulls stared down at their next conquests, ready to ravish them as well and add their notches to the belt.

Brutus took Jezebel by her proper-breeder hips and rammed her backwards, thrusting his mighty cock deep inside her in one brutal motion. Jezebel had had only minutes to recover, and that was enough for her body to reset and be ready to accept the potent Beast cock once more. The young woman howled in painful delight as the third massive Minotaur sheathed his overwhelming cock completely within her, feeling each time as if she were being broken in all over again, and loving it just as much.

Quinn treated Tracy just the same, aside from the fact that the fragile little girl was likely far less cognizant than Jezebel. Being forced to choke down the thick Bull cock had certainly left the frail Tracy much more light-headed than all the others, but that wouldn't stop her new mate from raping her with his full strength, and it wouldn't stop her from relishing in the savage delight with all her heart. So the instant Quinn pierced her diminutive body with his feral cock, she could feel her body stretch to welcome him with the greatest enthusiasm, and her voice sang out to echo that joy.

Brutus and Quinn set about ruthlessly fucking their latest whores in the missionary position, pounding their tender and tiny pussies harsh into the carpet beneath their butts. As the Bulls rutted them unforgivingly, Tracy and Jezebel could only sink against the rug and wail their endless bliss together.

As their bodies bounced from the endless fucking, Tracy and Jezebel let their heads fall to the side, and saw that even though they'd been pried apart to be ravished by their respective Beasts, their heads were left laying just next to each other, where they could hear their friend's sweet song reveal the utter delight they felt in submitting to the animalistic pleasure.

As the blinding lust overwhelmed their minds, both girls could only think to make their situations as pleasurable as possible, to only ever seek higher pleasure with whoever or whatever. So as the two friends moaned their sheer rapture, struggling to look deep into the half-blank eyes of each other, they forced their heads to move that last inch and locked their lips together, sighing incoherently as they bathed in the sinful bliss of their first kiss of their new lives as Beasty sluts!

*

Across the room, Trent and Rocky had moved to take their share of the bachelorette and the insatiable slut that had entrapped them all. Rocky stopped by the wall and bent down to pick up Sky, hoisting her up under his arm, the girl still barely conscious of anything around her. Trent meanwhile manhandled the semi-delirious Cassie, lifting her to clear some room on the couch for them all.

As Trent set himself down Rocky joined his comrade on the couch, both Bulls holding their respective soon-to-be mates, sitting them down on their laps facing outwards. Sky and Cassie groggily awoke form their cum-dunk haze, sighing sultrily as they became dimly aware of the ruthless Bull cocks sticking straight up between their thighs and insatiably rubbing against their very sore pussy lips.

Sky and Cassie weakly looked to one another, seeing the new position their friend had been wrangled into and slowly realizing they themselves were in just the same straights. Sky groaned at length as she realized she was about to be ruthlessly violated again, unsure how much more her body could handle before she really broke down, yet eagerly awaiting it all the same as her cunt pulsed with the desire for more Beast cock. But as her own face betrayed exhaustion and ache, she looked into Cassie's eyes and still saw that same mad lust and cracked smile she'd worn since first succumbing back in the club.

"C-Cassie... This is... just too much..." The bad bachelorette weakly chided her friend. But the other girl's weak yet crazed smile only grew wider with wicked delight.

"Hey, I told you... this would be a night you never forg-EEEHHHHH!"

But before the two girls could continue on the Bulls possessing them decided they'd had a long enough wait, and eagerly took their newest prizes. Cassie was quickly cut off, and both she and Sky desperately screamed in agonizing pleasure as Trent and Rocky viciously impaled the pretty young ladies.

Cassie and Sky were once more helpless to the Bestial pleasure as the brown Bulls behind them each kept a firm grip on their fuck-toy's waists, bouncing them up and down mercilessly atop their imposing cocks.

The girls could do little but embrace it all, jutting their bouncing breasts out as their eager pussies engulfed the inhuman phalluses, delighting each time they felt the fat, hammer-like head of the Bull cock's smash against their cervix and force a little more of the Beast cum stored there to leak out.

Quickly the two fallen females synchronized in a harmony of sinful pleasure, moaning in tandem, hopping up and down, one after the other as they allowed their bodies to be ruthlessly railed by the Beasts.

As Cassie delighted in her unbound pleasure, she managed to cast her glance over to her friend, the beautiful Sky, once the best among them, the most responsible and morally upright, such a good girl who was so close to living out her perfect, fairy tale wedding. Now Cassie was giddy she only saw the wanton abandonment in Sky's eyes, deadened to any thoughts of her fiancé, her morals, her reputation, even her own freedom. All Sky craved now was satisfying that beautiful Beasty cock nestled tightly in her pussy, and Cassie couldn't be happier they were both embracing it now.

"S-Sky... Tell me you love this... Tell me this isn't the best fucking thing you've ever felt!" Cassie wailed to her friend, struggling to form any coherent thought as she was entirely focused on enjoying the brutal fucking she was enduring.

"It is!... It's fucking amazing!... I love getting fucked by big Beasty cock!" Sky moaned loudly in utterly unashamed bliss.

"I knew you'd understand... This was what we're supposed to do... Just let strong Bulls have their way with us... Let them own our bodies and fuck us into oblivion!"

As Cassie sighed the new truth she'd accepted and urged Sky to embrace the same, she used what little control of her body she had to reach her arm back around her friend. Sky only barely noticed as Cassie pulled their bodies closer together, then began softly caressing the fallen bachelorette's breast.

Even as enthralled by the Beastly ravishing as she was, Sky was still rather surprised when she felt the gentle, feminine hand cup her tit and pull her close against her friend. She titled her gaze towards Cassie, and through the blush and panting managed to give her a rather confused look.

"C-Cassie?..." Was all Sky could manage to say as she felt her friend begin to dance her fingers around her nipple.

But Cassie just remained silent, her face the welcoming allure of pure lust as her eyes lidded and she tipped herself forward. Sky was helpless to move, and she merely allowed Cassie's lips to touch her own, felt the girl as she sighed softly against her mouth. Sky felt herself grow even weaker as Cassie's tongue pried open her lips and firmly slid itself inside to tangle with her own.

Whatever slight surprise Sky felt was quickly replaced by resurgent love as she melted into the kiss, moaning back as Cassie forced her tongue down to submit to this newfound pleasure. And all the while, as Sky embraced her friend and kissed her back with equal passion while her body remained delightfully impaled on the thick bull cock, squeezing and urging her inhuman love to continue to dominate her little human pussy.

It felt to Sky that every single moment of this long, long night had led her to discover ever higher realms of unbelievable ecstasy. The moment she'd thought she'd reached the height of bliss, something drove her even farther. She'd never given a thought to laying with a Beastman, never could've imagined herself betraying her fiancé, never could've imagined herself lovingly kissing another female, let alone her best friend! Yet here she was, being rapaciously fucked atop a big Bull cock as Cassie sealed their lips in utter passion; and it was the most incredible thing she'd ever felt! She loved everything that happened, far more than she'd ever loved anything or anyone else in her life!

Cassie drew as much pleasure from her kiss as well. She'd been with some girls before, and had always admired her friend Sky, and now that she had the chance to bring her friend down to the basest level of pleasure and revel in Bestial delight alongside her, Cassie was almost overcome with joy. Cassie wanted Sky to keep loving her and the Beast cock! She wanted nothing more than to continue tearing down Sky until all that was left was a wanton slut willing to do anything to reach her climax, just like she was!

After several long, sordid moments, Cassie pulled her lips away, smirking as she saw the wanton desire still lingering on Sky's face, the way her tongue chased after her own, desperate to continue their sinful kiss, to embrace their fate together. Cassie knew she could've kept kissing her friend as the Bull fucked her forever, but she wanted to send her friend ever further down into the pit of wicked bliss.

Using what little strength she had, Cassie let her body fall back to drape across Trent's broad chest. Of course, the dark brown bull hardly minded what the female was doing, as he just continued to purposefully thrust his massive phallus deep into her fragile little slit. He'd come so many times already he knew he'd be able to keep fucking this one for a long while.

But even as Cassie's brain melted from the incessant penetration, she threw her arms back to wrap around Trent's neck, letting her head crane back so she could look up at his chiseled muzzle, right beneath his drooling snout. The Bull never ceased fucking her, but she saw his feral eye glance down, locking with her own, silently telling her that he was not going to stop fucking her until she was packed full with his sperm. Not that Cassie had any intention to complain. All she wanted was to request a little change in position.

"Hey big boy... do you think you could maybe follow my lead... and help make my friend's bachelorette party extra special?" Cassie moaned in as seductive a tone as she could muster the breath to gasp.

The human female and the Bull knew well that she was in no position to give orders. If Trent so desired he would continue to hold her in place and rape her until her was satisfied, and expect her to thank him for the opportunity. Yet somehow, the Beast decided that this girl might've had an idea to increase his fun, so with an almost imperceptible change in his eye, he silently granted her permission.

Trent let go his death grip on Cassie's waist, but the Bull could feel the reluctance in her body as she struggled to pull herself away from his glorious rod. Cassie moaned sorrowfully as she felt inch after endless inch of the thick cock vacate her body, making her feel extremely incomplete, but she knew this would all be for the better.

Once she was free from her beloved punishment, Cassie's legs instantly went weak and she went to her knees on the carpet. But that wasn't too big an issue, as it was more or less where she wanted to be.

Scooting over just a bit, Cassie faced herself right in front of where Sky was seated upon Rocky's lap. This was the first time she was really getting an up-close and uninterrupted view of her friend being defiled. For a moment she was almost hypnotized, loving it as she watched the massive Minotaur cock ruthlessly plunge deep into her friend's fragile little pussy, so small yet so desperately eager to engulf the Bestial flesh and lovingly welcome it, worship it as was her rightful place.

Cassie nearly could've creamed herself right from the sight, but she wanted so much more from this night. She wanted to show Sky every pleasure she could imagine now that they'd resigned themselves to being hopeless Beast sluts!

So even as Rocky's massive phallus battered into Sky's quivering pussy, Cassie lent her face in to add to her friend's delight. Sky screamed high to the heavens as she felt her friend's lips dig against her own, prying them open even as they worked to accept the savage cock she was riding.

Sky felt like her insides were churning relentlessly, as Rocky ruthlessly thrust his big cock as deep inside her as it would possibly go, and as Cassie began to devotedly lavish her pussy from the outside, stroking her wet tongue with masterful love over her lips, across each and every fold. Between the gentle feminine and ruthless Bestial attention, Sky knew she was soon due for her most monumental climax yet.

Meanwhile Trent was only willing to wait a minute or two before his annoyance far outweighed his arousal at this admittedly delightful sight. But although his mate had willingly left him and he should've been furiously teaching her a lesson in obedience, the dark brown Bull was just far too horny to really care. All he wanted was his cock lodged deep inside human pussy again until he was satisfied.

So picking himself off the couch, Trent moved to crouch down right behind his escaped fuck-hole, appreciating that she at least had the courtesy to stick her tender butt straight out in clear invitation for a feral mounting. Wasting no more of his previous time, Trent took a ruthlessly dominant grip on the girl's hips and vengefully forced his cock back inside her helpless pussy!

Cassie's eyes bugged as she screamed a muffled moan into her friend's cunt. Trent had taken her extremely suddenly, and it almost snapped her mind in half to suddenly have the beautiful Bull cock lodged firmly inside her once again!

But Cassie managed to dutifully keep her mouth clamped tight on Sky's pussy, let her tongue stroke along the girl's quim each time Rocky pushed his massive rod up inside her. Though it was a struggle to keep her lips working as Trent set about viciously fucking her doggy style, clearly agitated at her desertion and intending to unleash his orgasm into her as quickly as possible. And with the building literally shaking from the insatiable Beast-human orgy, it wasn't much longer before all the participants came to their incredible climaxes.

Rocky was insatiable as he enjoyed the bride-to-be, and with a heaving thrust he hammered the helpless Sky down hard on his cock, digging it deep inside the little woman as he exploded in his latest climax.

Sky's screams had already rocked through the whole of the apartment, but this one must've shaken the whole neighborhood. Her body had been lit ablaze thanks to the merciless ravishing of Rocky's thick Bullhood and Cassie's ravenous licking, and the moment she felt the wonderful Beast sperm flood her womb again her brain went blinding white in a thunderous orgasm.

With Trent so furiously fucking his momentarily disobedient slut, it didn't take long for him to reach the pinnacle of his punishment, and he dangerously wrenched the girl's ass back towards him as he sheathed himself inside Cassie, his menacing pair of testicles swatting her outer lips as hard as softballs. A tired yet angry bellow buzzed out of his throat as he felt his mighty seed boiling up and surging out to fill the wanton human girl, sure to contest with his brother's sperm to try and claim her fertile eggs.

And as soon as Cassie looked up to see Sky's face alight in bliss, she felt Trent hammer deep into her belly and rocket his cum directly inside. Her tongue finally lost its' strength as she lost herself in incredible climax, forcing her to pull away from her friend's cunt to moan her own impassioned bliss.

*

Back across the room, Quinn and Brutus felt their respective climaxes fast approaching, ready to assist in the already certain impregnation of these stupid human whores. As the two strong Bulls continued to severely fuck their giant cocks deep into the welcoming women, Tracy and Jezebel had somehow managed to keep their licks locked and tongues tied in searing love and mutual delight.

Finally the white and black Bulls let loose their mighty bellows as their churning testicles surged with new life. Both mighty Beasts shocked their unwillingly willing mates by forcing themselves deep into their very cores before unleashing the surge of sperm into their waiting wombs.

Tracy and Jezebel finally slipped free of their shameless kiss, their lips forced apart as they needed to howl their sinful lust and celebration of receiving new Beast life. Their bodies curled uselessly into the floor as they buzzed in extraordinary orgasm, savoring every last feeling and carving it into their minds and souls that this happiness was their reward for embracing their natural slavery to Beast cock!

*

For entire minutes, the building shook with the combined blissful cries of four lascivious human women and four triumphant, conquering Bulls. When finally the blinding passion in each of the sweaty bodies died down, an overwhelming feeling of exhaustion seemed to settle on the room.

The four fallen females slumped in utter fatigue, their bodies and minds shattered far beyond the point of repair, broken and claimed forever by Beasts. Sky, completely lifeless from this life-changing night, could only slump back into the strong figure of Rocky, who tenderly withdrew his finally, though barely shrunken cock from her well-used slit.

Trent withdrew his own sore appendage from the soiled Cassie with no regard for her comfort, and with one last gasp of ecstasy from the rough motion, the first girl to fall to the Bulls now fell into the carpet as even the thoughts of complete satisfaction and submission turned to simple mush.