A Beastly Wedding Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy and Jezebel had been more or less helpless from the get-go, and as their most recent mates finally unsheathed their imposing cocks from their happy and stuffed wombs, they two girls remained lying flat on the carpet, as near to unconscious as one could be save for the never-leaving feelings of complete fulfillment and joy.

Quinn pulled himself from Tracy with a resounding 'plop,' the rigidity of his mighty cock finally giving way to a slight, very slight flaccid state, bouncing just a tiny bit instead of remaining dangerously rigid. He snorted hard as he fall back on his ass, really needing to catch his breath now. Of course, if he really needed to he could still fuck and impregnate ten human girls, but it had been quite a while since he'd done it this many times this long into the night.

Brutus was the last to uncork his slut, his cocky grin weak but still present as he reclaimed his Bullhood from Jezebel's sopping slit, which even now clutched around him and begged him to stay lodged inside her. Somehow, despite his own fatigue, he alone managed to stand and survey the room, his smile all the wider as he took in the thorough damage of the night with immense satisfaction.

The females were all painstakingly and unconditionally bred, body and soul. Their wombs seeded with enough sperm to give them a hundred calves, and their minds savagely fucked and imprinted with the life-long love and need for Beasts. Their faces were perfect blank ecstasy, their pussies ceaselessly drooling gallon after gallon of the copious Bull sperm they'd all reverently gulped down tonight.

And even his fellow Bulls appeared totally winded, the sign of a good night's work done. They'd done what nature mandated they do tonight, they'd broken in four more worthless human sluts with great success. These girls had learned they have no greater love than that for Beast cock, that their true destinies had always been to become mindless Beasty Breeders!

Brutus kept his smirk as he reveled in this triumph, rolling his stiff shoulders before turning his focus back to the girl of the evening, Sky. Still the young women sat heavily against Rocky, who himself sunk into the couch in obvious weariness. Sky was visibly breathless, but her legs still naturally squeezed tightly around the mass of Minotaur flesh that stood up between them, even when battered and trembling sore her body still desired to caress more Beasts. And Brutus had at least a little more of his will to force upon her yet tonight.

Trudging heavily over to the room and over listless bodies strewn about the floor, Brutus stood beside Sky and gracelessly hoisted her up off of Rocky's lap, the smaller Bull way too out of it to care. Unceremoniously, Brutus slung Sky's dead-weight over his shoulder like the helpless Fuck-slave she'd become, taking her the way his ancestors had kidnapped and enslaved countless women for thousands of years.

Sky was only barely aware as she was once again dragged from her current mate and forcefully carried back into her bedroom. The very last thing she could recall was Brutus (she was pretty sure, at least) laying himself down on her bed with her slumped hopelessly atop his broad chest.

She remembered Brutus holding her possessively as his tired yet still enraged cock found itself rutting back towards her entrance, his flat hammer-head aggressively kissing against her delicate pussy lips before sliding himself fully inside one more time.

Sky could recall groaning weakly in sheer delight as Brutus invaded her again, much slower and more deliberate this time, but still filling her to her limit and breaking her down to that helpless Beasty slut she'd become. She was more than happy, she was ecstatic, fulfilled to have his raw fuck-rod conquering her welcoming cunt one more time.

This was as much as Sky could recall, not even able to remember the next orgasm after this, either her own or Brutus'. But as she was filled once again with strong Beasty cock, she could remember accepting that she still had a long night ahead of her.

*

Sun broke strongly through the window, indicating that it was late into the next day's morning. Sky awoke with an immense feeling of grogginess in her head. Her immediate thoughts were trying to remember how much her idiot friends had made her drink, she didn't even remember coming home, much less getting into bed. Speaking of her bed, something about it felt very odd, misshapen and fuzzy.

But in an instant, a massive realization hit her like a metric ton as her eyes opened wide in painful realization. She wasn't just lying on her bed, she was lying on a Bull that was in her bed! Immediately every sordid memory from her long night of debauchery flooded back into her mind, every ravishing thrust of Bull cock, every galloon of thick sperm that had been thoroughly pumped inside of her, and every mind-crushing orgasm she'd been forced to experience.

Brutus had awoken a little before her, smirking as he found the wench still curled so naturally atop her virile mate, and had opted to just lay back and watch the show once Sky had awoken. Judging by the incredible panic clear on her face, Sky had come out of her daze from last night, but definitely had not forgotten any detail.

"Morning little bird. Mind telling me what you thought of your first night of getting shattered by Beast cock?" Brutus quietly teased the fear-stricken woman, an utterly shit-eating grin plastered on his muzzle.

Sky just choked hard as she continued to stare at the Beast she was laying on top of, painful regret totally flooding her mind as she finally reeled from the actual consequences of her actions, thinking of every promise she'd just broken, and of how horrible a person she was to betray Alec like that.

"The night might be over, but maybe you'd like me to take you and the girls back to my place this time for some more Beasty love? Now that I've gotten my beauty sleep I promise my cock's raring to go all day and all night again."

Finally Sky put her hands down on his chest and pushed herself up, straddling his abdomen but not actually removing herself from his body. Brutus raised an eyebrow, but just continued to bore into her with that smug look.

"This isn't right... I'm not like this..." Sky pitifully tried to remove herself from her actions, tears just beginning to form in the corners of her eyes as her hands clutched in panic at her head. "...I never wanted to cheat on Alex... I'm... supposed to get married!"

Brutus observed her crocodile tears and just continued to smirk. He'd claimed hundreds of human girls, and this was not an uncommon reaction the next day. But Sky could cry and make as many excuses as she wanted, Brutus still knew the truth that she loved every second of being raped, and she'd jump back on Beast cock in an instant given the chance. And he just so happened to be in the mood to prove that right now.

Even as Sky sniffled, a surge creeped up her spine when she felt something long and hard spring up against her ass cheeks; Brutus was fully erect once again! Grinning all the deeper Brutus shot his hands out and forcefully took hold of Sky's waist one final time. Sky barely had time to gasp and look down before the onyx Bull hoisted her light frame up and slammed her back down, forcing her pussy to engulf his whole cock again.

Sky's sob broke into an undeniably passionate wail as Brutus bottomed out, nestling himself deep and tight inside her and just holding her there, letting her know he was locked in and her body itself wouldn't let his cock go.

While Sky sighed heavenly and readjusted to the wonderful and very unexpected sensations, Brutus looked over to the open bedroom door, and saw his Bull buddies had awakened and were leering in the doorway with the same smug grins he had worn.

"Trent, you haven't tasted the bachelorette yet, have you? Come over here and help this little bird make up her mind." Brutus called to his friend, and Trent didn't hesitate for an instant to insert himself into this picture.

Sky was already slowly bouncing herself atop Brutus once again, her regrets and uncertainty not out of her mind but pushed far to the side as the indescribably good feeling of being stuffed with Bull cock overwhelmed her.

As Sky put her hands on Brutus chest, and the big onyx Bull was content to let her prove her lust to herself, Trent crawled up on the bed right behind the unsuspecting female. He didn't allow the girl any warning, and in an instant he had grabbed her torso and throttled his rejuvenated cock straight up into Sky's anus.

Sky's quiet, reluctant pants suddenly turned to an ear-piercing scream as she felt the giant Bull cock violently penetrate her ass, Trent hilting himself to the balls in one vicious thrust.

As both Bulls remained still while fully lodged inside her, Sky's scream turned to a muted choke as she struggled to come to terms with what just happened. She had never, ever tried any anal play before, and now this Beast had completely ravished her anal virginity in a split second, claiming her outright with his full, merciless length.

While Sky could only stare in utter disbelief into nothing, Brutus grinned and nodded to Trent, and slowly yet deliberately, the two big Beasts began to thrust themselves in and out of her twin holes.

Sky truly felt her spirit and mind breaking as the two nasty Bulls began to fuck her pussy and ass at the same time! They were definitely moving slower than she knew they could, but each thrust carried an earthquake of force, jamming their entire lengths ruthlessly into her small, helpless, but oh so eager body. And before long her choking confusion turned to pained but incredible grunts of pleasure.

Brutus's arrogance grew all the more as he saw Sky accept it once again, forgoing her pitiful regrets and embracing the raw pleasure of being double teamed by a couple of big, strong Beasties!

"You get it now? You're not some perfect princess about to be the bride to the man of your dreams. Now you're just another broken bitch who lives to get fucked by hot, thick Beasty cock!" Brutus taunted her aggressively as he fucked himself into her clenching slit faster.

"You should just forget about your pathetic excuse for a fiancé. Accept your fate that you're just going to become my breeding sow! You want to spend your life riding my cock and raising my calves!"

*

Meanwhile, Rocky and Quinn were beginning to feel rather left out by not getting to creampie the bride-to-be. Luckily, at that moment they heard the telltale groans that indicated the other three human girls were waking up.

At some point, Cassie, Jezebel, and Tracy had been dumped in a sensuous pile together, and awoke quiet pleasantly to the touch and caress of their beautiful friends. Unlike Sky, they all immediately recalled the events of last night, and could only grin as the amazing memories started to stir their pussies once again.

Quinn and Rocky smirked to one another before making their way to the couch and seating themselves down. A couple of loud snorts drew the attention of the barely lucid women towards the rising scent of Bull musk, and the first thing the ladies really saw once they'd cleared the sleep from their eyes were a pair of angry Bull Cocks standing tall and demanding attention.

"You three, get up and come suck on our cocks." Quinn blurted quite barbarically, lacking the sort of tact and guile that Brutus liked to employ.

But the other girls' minds had been totally warped to only serve Beasts, and so even that rough command lodged firmly in their heads and ensured they could only think to obey. The females slowly got to their feet, stretching away the ache and trying to cast off the exhaustion from last night before smiling wantonly and sashaying their way over to the two expectant Beasts.

Jezebel and Tracy knelt side by side in front of Rocky's savagely masculine cock, the Bull not so much as lifting a finger, fully expecting the two sluts would service him with their full devotion. The two friends turned to glance at one another and smiled as they shared the lovely memory from last night. Together, the friends-turned-lovers kissed passionately for just a moment before turning their full attention to the beloved cock calling to them.

Jezebel moved in, clamping her lips around the side of Rocky's cock and lovingly lapping against it with her tongue. She moved her head up and down slowly, loving this Bestial phallus and licking along every inch she could reach.

Tracy set her little face lower and tenderly kissed at the Bull's swaying testicles, lightly sucking on the leathery pouch as she shamelessly snuggled her face against the large span of musky skin.

Rocky just lent his head over the back of the couch and sighed in utter contentment. There was nothing better than waking up and have a few devoted humans tend to your morning wood.

And Tracy and Jezebel were ecstatic to worship this icon of raw Beast strength. Jezebel had moved up, and now had her lips lodged firmly around the disc-like head of his massive phallus, compassionately sucking on the most sensitive bit, swirling her tongue around the center slot and lovingly lapping at the copious pre-cum already bubbling up there. Tracy now brought her lips to the base of Rocky's cock where Jezebel had left, pressing her lips firmly to the demanding staff and letting her tongue lead around the root wherever she pleased.

Lastly that left Cassie alone to prove her devotion to Quinn's Beasthood. She knelt before him like the devoted worshipper she'd become, ready to praise and thank the Bull that had first inducted her into the life of Bestial slavery.

Quinn knew this one was no delicate flower to be treated tenderly, so as soon as Cassie bent forward to place a reverent kiss on the tip of his massive cock, Quinn wrenched her by the back of her head and roughly pushed her down.

Cassie sputtered as she was forced to immediately swallow the overwhelming length of Bull cock, but as Quinn neared his base she merely sighed in utter delight as she set to work lavishing very inch of flesh that invaded her narrow throat, welcoming it all and servicing this divine phallus with all her heart.

*

Back in the bedroom, Sky's fists were knotted in Brutus' short fur as she reveled in the double-fucking she was enduring. Her body had acclimated to the massive presence in her ass much faster than she would've guessed, and now all she could do was moan her uncontested joy as her body raced ever closer to an amazing climax.

Brutus continued to buck his fat cock deep inside the lustful lady, ready to dump one final load in her womb and hopefully leave a hell of a wedding present for her and her fiancé. He loved the look of open desire on her face, her lightning-fast betrayal of her morals and sensibilities, casting aside all shame as she accepted she was and always would be a Beasty slut! And now that he sensed Sky's will fading to the last bit, he wanted one last piece to crush her soul forever.

"ROCKY! C'MERE NOW!" Brutus bellowed into the other room as he struggled to keep his own orgasm in check.

On the couch, Rocky heard the call of his friend and de-facto leader, and with an unsatisfied groan he pushed Jezebel's and Tracy's faces off of his throbbing cock before rising and marching towards the bedroom. Rocky stood by the bed, admittedly appreciating the small human girl being dominantly violated by the two big Bulls at once, but Brutus quickly revealed why he had called.

"What are you just standing there for? This one's got one more hole to fill. Give her what she wants and stuff her totally full of Bull cock!" Brutus grunted to his subservient comrade.

Rocky just smirked as he learned he had a good reason to leave the other sluts waiting, and crawled up to kneel on the bed beside the ongoing threesome. Sky was only made aware of the newcomer once the light brown Bull saw fit to jam his spit-slicked cock right beside her cheek.

The moment she turned her head and got a full eyeful of the imposing phallus, Rocky grabbed the back her head and forcefully crammed his cock straight down her mouth. Sky wailed into the flesh, muffled as it was her scream still resounded through the building as her throat was now violated by the newest stud.

Sky was locked in unending ecstasy as all three of her wholes were filled far past the brim with feral Bull cock. Brutus smirked at the sight, at this once proud girl, so lucky and happy to be married soon, now mindlessly delighted to be thoroughly bred and abused by wild Beasts. And as the onyx Bull violently pumped his cock through her tight little pussy, as the dark brown Bull railed himself violently in her virgin anus, and as the light brown Bull forced her to suck and worship his own mighty phallus, Brutus knew the show was almost over.

*

Tracy and Jezebel were left somewhat confused and feeling very unfulfilled as Rocky left without gracing them with his cum. But as Quinn watched with a smirk knowing he was going to help utterly break that bitch Sky, he just snorted down to the two wayward females, letting them know in a glance that they still had him to please.

As if in a religious trance, Tracy and Jezebel moved to kneel on either side of Cassie, who glanced to both before she pulled her face away from the mighty Minotaur cock she'd been engulfing herself. Quinn bore down on the three eager females, who just sat and smiled up at him in pure obedience.

"Good bitches. We're gonna make real good use of you three. Now show me how much you all love Bull cock."

Their instincts merged, the three girls leant in to all together worship the beautiful Beasty phallus before them. Cassie went back to again sucking on the flared tip as Tracy and Jezebel each kissed and sucked on a side of the thick trunk, wishing they could've kissed like this but relishing in the fact that the cock was just too massive to allow that.

Quinn snorted in total rapture, more than pleased with how these sluts had turned out. He could feel his orgasm finally starting to boil over, and was ready to grace the three horny females one last time.

Tilting his head back, the white Bull let out a low, drawn out 'moo' as his first massive rope of cum jettisoned straight into Cassie's mouth. Her tongue instantly flooded with the heady musk, Cassie was forced to back off, just as Quinn continued to release his pent up hormones.

Tracy and Jezebel let go as well, eager to get their share. They pressed their faces right up against Cassie's as the three girls obediently opened their mouths wide and stuck out their tongues.

Quinn barely noticed as his savage cock spewed his prime semen all across them, all three girls getting a heavy mouthful of the deliciously-foul fluid before their faces and chests were totally doused in the thick, white gunk. The last they could do was sigh in contented submissiveness as they relished in the fact that they had fulfilled their purpose and brought pleasure to a strong Beast.

*

In the bedroom, the violent four-way was coming to its' inevitable conclusion. Sky's mind had been utterly broken beyond repair now, and as every last part of her was violated and ruined she felt one final climax building up to seal her fate for good.

Likewise, the three Bulls attending to their newest breeder felt their own orgasms ready to rage out. Rocky howled a low 'moo' as he mercilessly gripped Sky's hair in his thick fingers and forced his cock straight down her throat until her lips were barely containing his base. In one single splash, he unloaded his potent delivery straight into her stomach and filling her to fullness.

Trent grunted savagely through his teeth as he bottomed out inside her ass surging his hips as far forward as he could push them he spewed his torrent of hot sperm, dousing her insides and staining them thoroughly in sticky white.