A Beautiful Blond Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Mrs Hawkins," he smiled, "you like black cock do you, or is it just me and mine?" He slowed almost to a stop, he wanted an answer, and if I didn't give him it, I would be the one to come worst off. He slammed into me, and a knowing look spread on his face, he slowed.

"Yes I like it, you and yours," I told him, I was nearly there, I had to cum again.

He peered at me, his cock was now at a standstill right into me, his balls against my ass. "Expand your thoughts Mrs Hawkins, tell me what I want to hear!"

I had no option, he was forcing me again, but he was forcing me with the need I had for what he was giving me. "I love your cock sir, what you are doing, how you are doing it. I love your black cock sir, please I need you some more, please make me cum again, let me cum again, please?"

I got what I wanted, he pulled out and rammed it into me many times, as hard as he could too I thought. I came, once, twice, three times, all on top of the other. I felt senseless, his cock swelled, he was going to cum, I could feel it, he gripped my hips tightly, he leaned back as he banged into me time after time. Then he roared out, I was in a far off place and then 'whump' he came. I flooded, I thought I could hear his cum squeezing out and dropping on the floor there was so much of the hot steaming thick liquid.

I had one more climax and the lights went out, I don't think I fainted, but I certainly went dizzy. When I opened my eyes fully, I began to see again, and the walls of my house seemed to be going past me somehow, I wondered what was going on, was my head still spinning? No it wasn't, I saw what was happening, I entered my bedroom being carried in his arms.

He put me down on my bed, shucked his clothes off and got naked. I saw him then for the first time. I said he was big and I wasn't exaggerating either. His shoulders were really wide, flat broad chest, narrow waist, muscular lower body, big strong powerful legs. He was a monster in terms of physical size. He gripped my blouse and it was gone in a heartbeat, now I was naked too, I had no idea where my pants and shorts were, but I found them on the kitchen floor later.

He got on my marital bed with me, took me in his arms, looked into my eyes and said. "When do you have to pick the kids up from school?" I laughed, I had to, it was just the funniest thing to have said to you, when you have just been ravished on your own kitchen table and by a huge black man with the cock of a Voodoo God.

"I must be there by three," I told him still sniggering. He took no notice except to smile at me.

"Good," he said, "it'll give me time to finish you off properly." That worried me, what did he mean by 'finish me off?' I recoiled as much as I could.

"Don't worry your lovely little self Mrs Hawkins. By the way, what is your first name?" I knew he knew it. "And I have no intention of hurting you, except with this," he said waving his black salami sausage at me. I just stared at the elongated black member, I already knew the power of it, and him.

"My name is Sydney," I said staring, "Sydney with a y."

"Sydney, Sydney," he repeated, "now I like that, Sydney is a sexy name, that is the name of a real woman. Someone should only be called that if they are beautiful, and knows the score. And I think you know the score Sydney, you fit the bill perfectly."

That was when he kissed me, it took me by surprise so I could only gabble and mumble into his mouth. He pulled off, and said. "Sorry," then he kissed me again and I accepted it. He leaned right over me so I kind of disappeared under him, he was that big. At 5ft 9" I'm not a small woman but he dwarfed me. And the heat generated by his presence burned into me.

"Hold me," he said, I put my arms around me. "Hmmm," he said, "nice, but I want you to HOLD me!" I apologised, can you believe that, but I did what he told me to do. My heart lurched, what the hell did I have in my hand, a baseball bat? It was about then that I realised I wasn't treating this man as a blackmailer, a rapist even. I was seeing him as a man who knew how to treat, and deal with a woman. One who didn't live in morbid respect of me, simply because I was beautiful.

His dark skin loomed over me, it suddenly fascinated me, my fair one, his dark brooding one. My blond hair moving against him, gave me an insight to race relations, black on white, or white on black. It was an eye opener. And an even more of an eye opener was the fact that now his stupendous cock was in my hand. I was taken over by it, taken over by him. My black fantasy, long forgotten, was now firmly fixed and centred in my mind.

I combed his cock with my fingers, I had to do it. Trying to refuse was not on the cards, my fingers and hand wanted to do just what they were doing. I pressed myself against him, why was I doing this I asked myself? I set myself the task of getting him hard again, and also knowing that once I did I would be getting it once more. This I feared and dreaded, I shouldn't want it to happen, but now I did. And I wanted to so much too. I felt as if I was at a cross roads in my life, which turn would I take, which turn would I be taken down?

He smiled at me, he had my number and he knew it. "My name is James by the way, and I am honoured to meet you Mrs Sydney Hawkins, and it's a great pleasure to know you so intimately."

"James," I said, "I honestly don't know if it's been a pleasure to meet you James?"

"Yes you do Sydney, the evidence is right there in your hand," he told me. He was up, he was hot, heated, and raring to go, I knew it. I cringed, now as the moment of reckoning. "Do what you know you want to Sydney, it's all there, it yours, you decide how you want to use it."

He rolled on to his back, and my hand stayed fastened to him, it wouldn't let go. He was helping me to make my mind up. I could get away with this, he was telling me I knew I wanted him. To do what I knew I had, needed, and wanted to do, and that was to get this magic black wand back in to me as soon as possible. I stared deeply into his dark sombre eyes. I tried to read him, it was nigh on impossible. I did what I assumed he knew I wanted. I got on my knees, and knelt there waiting. He was forcing me again and I capitulated again.

He hit my backside with a tremendous wallop with the flat of his right hand, it knocked me down. The pain was searing, I grabbed at my left cheek and rubbed it.

"That was for stealing my gas you bigheaded bitch! Now get back up on your knees so I can fuck you like you deserve to be fucked, NOW!" he roared. I couldn't get up fast enough, my ass was on fire, but the thought of getting another slap like that one over rode it.

No one had ever dominated me as he was, I had tried to outguess him and he had out witted me easily. My husband and I played these games, but this was real, and I was the one submitting. I literally hung my head and desperately wanted him in me. His cock, his beautiful black cock was consuming my thoughts. He got behind me and slid in like a hot knife through soft butter.

He felt as if he, or I, had been sculpted for the other, my pussy was moulded to the shape of him, the joy of his cock deep in me again was exhilarating. I came as soon as he touched bottom. Then he set about me, I was used to sex in all positions, I was no wall flower, you can ask my husband that. But this, this was so encompassing, it haunted me to think that I had met the cock I never knew I had been seeking.

James screwed me as he had downstairs, long, slow and heavy strokes. I was mental for him to speed up, take me, use me, nothing in my sex life had ever been as good as this. In what could only have been an hour and a half, I was truly an unfaithful wife, and I didn't give a hoot. This man had taken me against my will, forced me into sexual acts.Now I was secretly loving every pulsating second his gorgeous black cock was in me. Who was I? I wondered, what had become of the altogether housewife and mother, where was she?

He attacked me with controlled ferocity, that's what it felt like, he was in and out of me in agonising slowness, yet fully screwing me any which way but loose. Bliss settled on me as I orgasmed again, he got my nipples from underneath and I came again. Who was this man, how could he do this to me, no one had ever controlled me this way.

I could stand no more after what seemed like my 50th cum, and I slid down on to my face, I was completely and utterly subdued, I was at his mercy. He could do whatever he wanted, and there would be nothing I could do, or even want to, to prevent him. James continued battering me until he came himself, I felt the blast, it was furnace hot, and spread through me like a bushfire.

I stayed where I was, I had no power of movement, he bit my shoulders, he bit my neck under my hairline, my back, he was marking me. I never saw them until later but I knew what they were, they were, "I own you," marks. He pulled his cock out and I felt empty, I saw him drop over and lie there where my husband lay.

"Well Mrs Sydney bighead Hawkins, do you want to tell me who you are?"

"Please don't call me that, I am not a bighead," I said.

"Not now you're not Mrs Hawkins, but you are something else aren't you?"

"I'm sorry," I said, "I don't follow you?" His flat hand landed once more on my butt cheek. "Owwww," I screeched, "please don't, I'm sorry, tell me what you are getting at?"

"You and your sorry ass belong to me now, and will do until I tell you otherwise!"

I stared at him in horror, surely he didn't expect me to leave my husband, my family, my life. What did he want from me?

"I can't leave my life behind for you, what are you alluding to?" I asked quietly.

He laughed then, "I don't want you for that Sydney, I have my own family, no," he said, "I'm having you, so I can fuck you whenever it suits, you know already that you want this again, and don't deny it," he said, as he waved his cock in the air, "and don't even think of going against me, you will lose."

He got off the bed and left me lying there, over his shoulder, he said, "Make the bed Sydney," I watched him go into the shower. I stumbled from the bed and remade it. I was thinking of making a run for it, but that was not on, not now. I waited for him. When he came out, he told me to go in and to hurry up about it. Again I did as I was told, I hurried, I dashed back to find him on the bed playing with his cock. Seeing a man like him, a man of his stature, posing like this on my bed, and the big black powerful man I now knew him to be. And doing what he was doing, was more enticing than I had ever seen. I could see it was half hard. An irresistible urge ran through me, and I couldn't stop myself from immediately wanting to make him hard again, hard for me!

I got on with him, I felt totally intimidated, utterly at his behest, I felt an inner primeval need to please him. This man had become my alpha male in two hours. I moved his hand with mine and started jacking him off, soon I was starting to lay me head down on his stomach. Then my head was lowering down. I knew I was going to suck his cock. I inspected it closely, but I was hypnotised by the very power emanating from him and it.

"What is it like Sydney," I heard him say, "to know you are desperate to suck a big black cock. What would your loving husband say if he could watch your pouting lips slipping up and down it. Trying your very hardest to make me cum. To make me spew my hot cum into his luscious beautiful sexy wife's loving mouth hmmm, what would he say?"

I hated him, I loathed him, I wanted to bite his cock right off. How dare he say things like that. My husband was no business of his, my husband loved me, and I loved him. I would never love another man the way I loved him. I pictured my husband sitting at the foot of the bed watching me gobble the cock in my mouth. The pain on his face was awful.

I sucked the black cock harder than I had ever sucked a cock before, I went crazy for it. I got my hand under his ass and forced my finger in to it, I was almost manic to make him cum, I needed him to face fuck me like I have never been face fucked. I wanted to swallow all of his thick black seed, I needed the sustenance. My blond hair bobbing about on his dark body made me madder for it even more.

I attacked his cock in a way I have never attacked a cock in my life, my husband had never got this. I didn't care how long it would take me, this man was going nowhere until I had achieved my goal of eating his cum, and pleasing him the way I wanted to please him. I lapped his black hairy balls, they tickled me, I sucked each nut into my mouth too. My finger roamed the inside of his ass. It must have taken me about ten minutes before he either gave in, or let me have it, but have it I did!

His hand went into my hair that was the first inling I had, then his hips started lifting, he was beginning to fuck my mouth, he was going to cum. My mouth was vice like on him, my hand cupping and squeezing his testicles. The suction I applied was making my lips and cheeks hurt, but I went on and on. Then that initial throbbing pulse, the first little spit, then the unstoppable ejaculation, he blew his cum right down my throat, I sucked and swallowed as he ejected it. The taste was entirely different to that of my husband. I heaved at him, every drop I got out of him was tasted, and savoured before being admitted to its deposit safe.

I lay there, head still on him, cock still in my mouth, he gently caressed my head through my hair. I felt happy, happy that I had pleased him. It gave me a sense of fulfilment, pride even, that I had satisfied him, I hoped.

"Sydney Hawkins," he said, "you are magnificent, and I will bless the day forever when you stole my gas." I sort of beamed at his words, but what was he saying? That this wasn't over, there was more to come? I didn't reply, I was fearful of what he might have to say. "I have to go now," he said, "you need to get yourself ready to go for your kids." We both got up, he pulled me to him, and this time he kissed me like he meant it.

There was one thing I did know now though, he had the physical power, the strength, the dominance. He could make me do whatever he wanted. But it was me, Sydney Hawkins, who had the beauty that he craved, this gave me power too. The blond haired goddess that knew I was, was more powerful than he. But it didn't stop me from kissing him back fully, I made it the kiss of the day.

He dressed, I dressed, both in silence, I was still waiting for him to tell me what he wanted, what he was going to do now. There would be no forgetting this day either, no matter what went down now. He had opened my eyes to something not many women are aware of, it was nigh on perfect sex, fabulous love making, forced or not. He picked up my cell phone, checked it, put it down.

He kissed me passionately, looked at me, and said. "I will text you over the weekend, you will answer it, don't disappoint me Sydney," and he walked out leaving me staring after him. It took me two more hours but I managed to get myself together. I went for my children, and all they saw was their happy smiling mother. But I had changed inside, I had been changed by a bully of a black man, who had forced me into seduction, he had sexed me, and he had satisfied me, more than I had ever been sexed and satisfied in my entire life.

By the time my husband came home I was not too bad, but I was on the defensive all night and all weekend, just in case I said something out of the ordinary. I could not forget what had happened to me either. I wanted to rid myself of the glorious orgasms I had had, either on my own or forced from me. The way I had made him cum for me was burned into my mind. I knew also that my blond beauty had been the root cause of my subjugation to James, my black attacker. I wanted him again!

I was beginning to think he wasn't going to text me, I had muted my phone so John, my husband, wouldn't hear it. I got the text at four on Sunday afternoon.

"Be at the Excelsior Hotel tomorrow, room 510, 9.30am, go to reception, tell them your name, they will give you a key." There was no return path, the number was withheld. Now I knew Friday wasn't a one off, I was in, like it or not. That night was the biggest struggle of all, pretending I was fine, when all the while I was panicking like crazy.

The morning came, and despite myself I was excited again, I dressed for the day I knew I would be having. Short black skirt, stockings, belt, thong, backless high heels that I knew made my long legs look super. I wore a small white top, a gold necklace. My hair was at its best, silky, shiny, and lustrous. I did a little to my face, a check in the mirror, long coat, kids in hand and I was off.

I got more and more excited as the morning went by, I found myself parking my car and walking in. I went to the desk, told the girl my name, she gave me a key, and an A3 envelope. I looked at it, it bore my name, Mrs Sydney Hawkins. I went to the elevators, and opened it on the way, inside was another, on it, it said, "Do not open until you are in the room." It had been known I would open it, but the second envelope ensured I would open that one inside the room.

I got to the door of 510 and put the key card in, I pushed it open and stood waiting to see if he came out, he didn't. I entered and reluctantly closed the door behind me, my excitement was now fear. Though the effect on me was the same, I was still excited. The room was a suite, huge, it was furnished with everything. I opened the 2nd envelope and read it.

"Sydney," it read, "if I hear one word of criticism, the DVD, along with a signed lawyer's letter will arrive at your nearest police station, no ifs or buts." I wondered what that was all about, criticism. I dropped my coat into a chair, and as I re read the note, two hands dropped on to my shoulders, I jumped in fright and spun round. I hadn't heard a thing. I was staring at a very tall, and very beautiful black woman. Behind her was a very striking boy, he too was black.

I stammered and stuttered, what was going on, who were they, what did they want? I got the answer when the gorgeous long haired woman grasped me, she pushed me backwards on to the enormous double bed and held me down on it. Before I could react she was kneeling astride me, my wrists held in her hands above my head.

"You have read the note Sydney?" she asked. I could only nod my head.

"And do you understand it?" I nodded again.

"Just to clarify it Sydney, it means if I, or Joshua, return to James and make a criticism, you are dead in the water, that's what it means. Now, one more time, do you understand?" I nodded again, but not really understanding what she was saying.

"James told me you were more than beautiful, so I said to him, you couldn't be that beautiful, but I was wrong, you really are Sydney." I looked about me, I was looking for James to appear, he wasn't, and he didn't. "My name is Janice, Sydney, this is Max, I am James's daughter, Max is his son."

"Hello Janice," I said, I was beginning to suspect that I was going to be someone's dinner, but who's though?

"Hello Sydney, now I want you to say a number, do not ask me why, just select one. You have numbers one and two to pick from."

I looked at her perplexed, "Umm, er number er two," I whispered.

"That's fine," she said and got off me, I felt relieved. "Now Sydney, don't forget, one word of criticism and you're through."

What is going on? I said to myself, Janice walked away and out of the room, that left me and now Max. And that was when I got it, my brain clicked into gear. James had made the edict, I would obey it. "Criticism" was a no! I sat and looked at Max, he in turn looked at me. He looked a little shy too.