A Beautiful Blond Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I plunged in, "Are you a virgin Max?" I asked him, his shy look said it all. Now I understood about 'one word of criticism.' "Do you want to come and sit here next to me Max?" I said.

He sat down beside me, I looked at him, he was very young, nothing more than a boy. But a very handsome boy at that, he was the son of his father I could see that. He had everything in his looks his dad had except the scar. I was being forced again without it being said! I wondered where all this was going to end, I had got in, now I couldn't get out, and I kept on digging the hole.

"Let's sit back here Max," I told him as I slid up the bed a little to rest against the head. I patted for him to come to me. He moved with me, I could see he was unsure, a little scared even. "Have you ever been alone with a beautiful woman Max?" I asked, he shook his head no. I rested my hand gently on his thigh, and slid it up close to where I knew what was waiting for me. I knew that because I could see the growing bulge under the material of his pants.

I got in his face, my blond hair wafting him. "Your dad wants me to be nice to you Max doesn't he?" He nodded again. "I like your dad Max, so I am going to be better than nice to you," I told him, and I let my hand drift over his cock. He jumped a little, "me dead in the water?" I knew it was Max, I was going to eat him alive.

I gripped him, "Lie down Max," I said, he did. I got over him, knees either side, hands on the bed, my face right above his. "Have you ever been kissed by a beautiful woman like me Max?" A shake of his head confirmed what I already knew, he was a virgin in every sense. Even I though, in that moment of my conquest, saw the good looking man he was going to be, a real heart breaker if he wanted to be.

I leaned down and kissed him, a soft kiss, turning harder and longer, I lay down on him, my body melded with his. I could feel the hardness of him, and I don't mean just his baby cock. He was hard and fit, his youth belied what he was becoming, the man he was on his way to being. I rolled us over, now he was on me and we were kissing like schoolchildren, almost slobbering.

"Max get undressed, now," I gruffed, my position here was taking its toll, I was being forced, by a man who wasn't here, and it was exciting me, again! He knelt and started undressing, I did the same, his shirt came off, I grabbed him and threw him down, and nearly ripped his pants off him. I wanted to get his cock in my hand. I knew he would last mere seconds and I was right, but not before he retaliated.

For the first time he reacted, he forced me onto my back where I went willingly. I wanted to see and feel the results. I did! I lifted my legs and spread them, no point in beating about the bush now I thought. He rammed his cock into me, Total naivety, but he was in and ramming way, then he grunted, moaned, crunched up and he came, I knew he would. There was no way he would last any longer than he did.

I smiled happily, there would be no criticism of this, was my thought. I should have known what would come next, as soon as he finished pumping his cum into me, he lay still for a moment. I kissed his face, stroked his back, held him in my arms, the boy was done. His handsome boy face lifted, looked at me, smiled shyly at me, did he start up again.

Somewhere in his mind, set there by time immemorial, his mind ordered him onwards, and onwards he went. His cock hadn't gone down, his hips pulled him back, and then he was hitting me hard with solid slapping thumps, his cock, not as big or as good as his dads, still did the trick for him, he got me!

From being the mistress of the situation, he had become the master of the moment, I held on to him, not the other way round. Now he was up on his elbows, hands hooked under my shoulders to hold me, and he was looking down at me. What he would have seen was a gorgeous woman laid below him, mouth sagging open as the intensity hit me. He was doing what nature had intended for a man and a woman. The boy he had been a minute ago, seemed to have morphed into the man now on top of me, and he was fucking me hard and long, and I don't think he knew he was doing it.

My situation, being forced, coerced, call it what you will, but now being fucked, not by James my coercer, but by his young son, Max made me cum and hard, extremely hard, I cried out as I came, it actually hurt me in a wonderful way. "Max, Max, Oh Max," I moaned, "yes baby, go on honey, make me have it, do it Max, do it, do it for me honey!" My arms and legs fastened grimly to him. I gave him every encouragement, if he even needed it now. He hammered me, he had this fantastic, innate, youthful, and uncomplicated inner urge to do what I was begging him to do. And the inborn desire to fuck and rut, and he did, in spades.

He kept on until his young cock could go on no more, he came again, and this time I think it hurt him too. He smashed into me, not knowing, and probably not caring if he hurt me in the process, as he blew what he had into me for the second time in a few minutes. I had forgotten about this, but I remembered it now. Young love, the utter sheer urgency to fight to cum, to die in the attempt. I had experienced it firsthand years ago in my own teenage years, and now memory returned to remind me of the fabulous painful ending of it.

Max lay down on me, he snuffled into my hair, he kissed my neck, that one act of love from him made me feel like the woman I knew I was. It gave me strength, succour, inner peace to know I had satisfied my man, or in this case, my boy. I gently moved him off me, and I turned to him, I gave him a soft loving passionate kiss.

"Are you alright Max," I asked, "was this what you wanted, was I good to you baby?"

He smiled again at me, and my eyes met those of what was going to be a much better looking man than his father. He kissed me and got up, he put his clothes on and walked away, no more words, nothing. He left me lying there saying to myself, "The inexperience of him, he could have had me again if he had wanted, and again after that!" I thought about what to do, I had been forced into all of this, but I had been sexually satisfied at every turn, nothing had been done to hurt me. I had been forced into my seduction, the fact that I had gone along with it, the fact that I had had wonderful satisfying and very gratifying sex had nothing to do with it. It was a spurious argument as far as I was concerned.

I got off the bed and went into the shower, I bathed and pampered myself, I really did feel good, "there is nothing like good hard sex to make a woman feel good is there Sydney?" I told myself in the mirror. My watch told me it was 10.55am that all it had taken since arriving in the room, 1 and 1/2 hours. I dried off, I was naked, and returned to the room to dress and leave. I was confident that Max would give me a glowing report, and that this 'nightmare' if that's what it was should be over.

I stopped in my tracks, Janice was stood in the centre of the room and smiling at me. She was, in my humble opinion, a stupendously beautiful woman, or girl? She was easily 6ft, and was what would be called full bodied, obvious full firm breasts. She was taller than I, and I supposed she outweighed me by around 10 to 12lbs. She had a body shape we women would die for, long black hair, a face that was hauntingly sweet.

"Janice," I stuttered a little, "can I help you?"

"Well Sydney, I suppose you can, but really, it's more about me helping you," she said.

"Helping me, how, what do you mean?" She waved an envelope at me and stepped closer. It was the envelope that contained James's instructions, I saw the writing.

"Criticism Sydney, my dad said any criticism and you're dead in the water, remember?"

"Yes Janice I do remember, but Max is a very happy boy, ask him." I told her.

"I did Sydney, and he told me how happy he was," she replied.

"Well, that's good isn't it?" I said.

Janice said, "Yes Sydney it is, but at the moment I'm not very happy, and it's me who has to tell my dad whether or not I'm happy or not." I was nonplussed, very nonplussed, I looked at her, wondering what it was that she wanted me to say or do.

I got the answer right then, she closed the gap between us and gripped my bare nipples between three of her long black painted nails of each hand. I recoiled, the pain was intense, Janice followed me as I went backwards, backwards to my doom. By the time I got my hands up I was falling back on to the bed where she mounted me.

She let go, I too let go, she put her hands under my shoulders and lifted me up into the centre of the bed. My arms, and it was because of my surprise, that it happened so easily, were tucked under her knees then she took her grip again, this time it was secure . Her weight was enough to hold me down, but even so my concentration was locked on the painful grip she had on me, this stopped me from trying to struggle free.

She held me there like that for some time, now I knew there was another test to be had, no criticism from Janice! I was about to be had by this beautiful black girl, and if I refused or resisted, I would be right back to square one.

"Please Janice," I said, "I'll do anything you tell me, I swear, I promise you." I offered her me, my capitulation was complete. She smiled a dazzling white smile and nodded her head. Her nail grip turned to finger pad grip, roll and twist, and arousal shot through me. I had done this before in my formative years and I had enjoyed it. But I had not had sex, consensual or otherwise, with a black girl.

This was new, I was captive, even if she let me go I would still be her captive. was being forced again, how many times would this keep on? But she was beautiful, and very sexy so I didn't have any real fears a such. Janice leaned down to kiss me. I turned my head, I don't give in that easily. She let one of my nipples go and I got a slapped face. "Will that make you think about things Sydney?" she enquired. It did, drastically, "Yes, very much so, I'm sorry," I told her, game over once more.

"Good girl, I thought you might see things my way," she told me as my very sensitive nipples came under all consuming fire. She leaned in to kiss me again and I accepted, I didn't have a choice did I? But it was so good I utterly enjoyed it, my body warmed to her. She loved me, kissed me, caressed me, hooked her nails to my nipples. It made me cry out, not from pain, but from arousal.

Then she jumped up, spun around and sat on my face, for the first time ever I was being forced to service black pussy. She was sweet, she smelled fabulous, Janice murdered my nipples, and got my pussy too, and soon my tongue and mouth was doing what she wanted. I was continually being forced, but where was the evidence of that? Nowhere that's where.

Her ass travelled back and forth over me, I licked her sweet ass and poked my tongue in. I sucked and licked her pussy, while she mangled mine with her knowing fingers and thumbs. I was going to cum, nothing could stop it unless Janice decided it. Being forced and coerced was, and had had the effect on me of making me want whatever it was my 'attacker' wanted.

My hips left the bed, I squirted I felt my cum shoot out, and then Janice dropped her cum right into my wide open mouth. I swallowed everything I could, I sucked and licked frantically for her. Pleasing her was an added bonus for me. Then it was over, I was trying to breathe around the tight ass sat right on my face.

Eventually she moved allowing me to suck in air, she turned on me and we kissed, this really was a kiss too, not taken, but given freely. I sank under the gorgeous sexy black girl that had just used and taken me. After a long time, lips locked, arm in each other's arms, she parted from me. She dressed and after another long kiss she went. Again I was left lying there wondering what was next.

My phone buzzed, it was a text. "You can go, the original DVD is near the door." Thats all it said, I was free, released, but I didn't feel overjoyed at all. I felt a bit lost, a bit empty. I did dress and leave and I went home. All week I kept expecting James to walk in and just take me, but he didn't, I really was free, no more blackmail. My life was changed for me in that one week.

I never went near the gas station, I was afraid I might see him there. I was still on edge, my husband thought something was wrong, but I assured him I was fine. Then a month later, it was a Monday, I did go, I could bear the tension in me no longer. I filled my car up, looked around, and I walked around my car twice. Then I got in and drove off without paying.

I sat at home all week in abject fear, I sat every morning in my silk dressing gown and nothing under it, looking out of the window in case James turned up. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and then Friday. At ten o clock James drove up my drive. He got out, stood there a moment looking at me looking at him. Then he strode to my door, he opened it, I was there and I fell to my knees.

"Please sir," I begged, I'm sorry, please don't hurt me?"