All Comments on 'A Beautiful Blonde Wife'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
roadbirdroadbirdabout 7 years ago
your writing

if nothing else is really getting worse rather than better

JadestoyJadestoyabout 7 years ago
Surprised

That I enjoyed a few parts of this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
To be honest...

...you are no author and never will be. Somebody writing such a stupid story in such a low quality belongs to Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

same old shit, blacks dominating wife and hubby such crap. Started the story and quickly got the jist. Did not finish not sure how people could waste their time.

rated 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

junk

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One Trick Pony????

One trick pony?how many times will you write the same story? The black guy's got a magic cock. The black woman is tall and has unearthly beauty. The blonde woman is seduced and in a matter of hours has given herself to them permanently. Then they all live happily ever after.

Repetitive bullshit. Are you trying to convince yourself of something?

mark73107mark73107about 6 years ago
Same old shit

Typical black criminal, rape a white woman, taking what could never be given freely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

what fucking crap you are a sick sob I would not give you a1 you get a zero....................................................................................................................

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love it, hubby and wifey owned, envious of hubby, I have never had a black cock, lots of white ones, so I'm really looking forward to bending over and taking my first black cock up my ass.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

He stood her down and started to undress her, feeling his way as he went. ??? Would it not have been better for the sentence to say he stood her UP? If one has a bottle, say, in his hand would he stand it up on the table, or stand it down? There are a few typos in the story, but still a good read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous