All Comments on 'A Beautiful Day'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I enjoyed your stories but the comment cops arresting the idiot had me rolling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The sex part was great but

...the dialogue could use some work. It didn't read well and had me rolling my eyes. I almost stopped reading there but I'm glad I didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ashson!!!

I'm surprised at you!!

I assumed that you Proof Read!

How do you explain a sentence that is very obviously missing an important word??

"When my climax it took me completely by surprise"

Akirababe87Akirababe87about 4 years ago
Awesome

I love non consent stories that start with spanking as punishment. Always the best ones.

SorchakSorchakover 3 years ago
She really should have changed the 'brainy' descriptor

to 'bitchy' and 'bimbette'. If she was as smart as she claimed, she wouldn't have missed the obvious correlation between good attitude equals good tips while bad attitude equals little to no tips. No matter how pretty the face, or how big the tits, or how long the legs, if my server has a stick up her ass sideways while serving me, she gets what she deserves, which is no tip. Of course, she's still young (only 18, wasn't it?), so maybe she'll learn.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

He not only gave her the tip but the whole thing and a happy ending. Amazing how one customer can change your whole outlook on a day. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’ve only read the first 4 of your stories and have decided not to read any more, I don’t find sexual assault and rape to be acceptable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous