All Comments on 'A Beautiful Sexy Wife'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SO HOT

This is what Loving Wives are all about.All five stars here.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

not my kind of story. it is not a loving wife as much as a dumb fuck of a husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What trash and pathetic story

The writer did a tremendous poor job on this ugly story. In fact it seems the author has some kind of mental illness mixed with some cuckold issues and gay issues that were transported to this pathetic story.

this story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He won the wife lottery

She is a complete whore in the bedroom, happy to give her man what he wants. Such a lucky guy! Top score.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
"Then two weeks later, it was me who was in for a shock"...

"Then two weeks later, it was me who was in for a shock"..."he had a surprise for me upstairs"...What? That could only have one answer: The divorce papers! She wanted to teach him a lesson, but instead she showed him she didn't love him even a little bit...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Something to make maggots puke

As usual for this fuckwad. You should stick to the BBC shit over in IR. That's more your speed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Put bullets in her and her dumbass lover's brains, then be done with the skank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
same weak bullshit

different useless cunts

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Crap

That's just usual garbage thrown into loving wives. One star, the only score worth giving.

RKreaderRKreaderover 6 years ago
What would JPB do?

No doubt, she would be out on her as very shortly, and the lover boy would be receiving a sound thumping in a dark alley from some special forces buddies.

Much more satisfying ending!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Grossed me out

Revolting.

I didn't score it though because it is cuck and whore reading.

Not for me so going to pass.

Cucks and whores should score this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't blame the wife, she's just playing her Darwinian role.

John is a contaminant in the homo sapiens gene pool, and he needs to be eliminated. Rebeca's role is to isolate John and cut him off from reproducing, like a cluster of white blood cells engulfing a bacteria or a virus. While John might be allowed to live, he will die without offspring. And we should all thank Rebeca for that!

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 6 years ago
wtf

Cuck shit. Can you authors stop.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 6 years ago
Really bad

Nasty crap here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What kind of sick garbage is this?

BDSM, disrespectful, fetish trash?

Forgoing the typical cuckolding garbage (that has flooded this category; turning it to white noise); once you start tying up & gagging people it becomes BDSM. Along with the other fetishes displayed here (man hating, spiteful woman, wanna be dominatrix, etc.) this story would definitely be better off in BDSM or other fetish category.

This is not a "Loving" wife story; it is a disrespectful, husband/man-hating story. And, there is already too much hate in this world to read this story.

patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
Very well written

But subject matter distasteful. What she did was against the law, forcible restraint, sexual molestation, if this was done to a woman all the feminazis would b crying rape! But the topper is he turns out to be a willing cuck, that mist noxious of al creatures and thus the impetus for the wife’s actions.

foolscapfoolscapover 6 years ago
This belongs in FETISH or

in the sociopathy hub

nothing quality about this wheat, especially for the gluten intolerant

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Written by an ugly old bag or a pervert idiot!!

Only one decission: Divorce the slut and beat the lover to scrap!!! But as always, the author needs 2 sides to show us that he is a pervert cuckold/wimp!!!

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
Written by an ugly old bag or a brain sick one!!

As always, the author needs 2 sides to show us that he is a pervert cuckold/wimp!!!

cougarcub58cougarcub58over 6 years ago
Great story

Simply one of the best stories I've read....thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
last comment

Really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You used to write some good stuff.

Try to do so again, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Terrible Cuck Story

Not "loving wife" in the slightest, how could anyone like cuck stories anyway, especially when it's in the wrong fucking category?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ONE STAR

She is neither beautiful or sexy but a whore under her own admission a few had been in her snatch without her husband knowing but wouldn't agree to an open marriage just wanted her cake and eat it. Anyway this willing cuck of a husband is appears set to get his own back.

I guess her next move would be a gang bang with six big cocks?

Any way this story is fiction all in the mind of the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking wimp posting dumb cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Um.

"ONE STAR

She is neither beautiful or sexy but a whore under her own admission a few had been in her snatch without her husband knowing but wouldn't agree to an open marriage just wanted her cake and eat it. Anyway this willing cuck of a husband is appears set to get his own back.

I guess her next move would be a gang bang with six big cocks?

Any way this story is fiction <b>all in the mind of the writer.</b>"

Duh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Incredibly hot as always. Liked the themes.

Shame people say they hate the themes when it's obvious what kind of story it is. Well its' their own time they're wasting.

Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A story for real pervert looser!!

Shoot her and her fucker and go on with a happy life! If you dont want to go to prison then divorce the slut and sue her for false imprisonment and for the fucker take a bat and wait for the right time! And for the author avoid him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yum yums to the tum tums

A great read.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Useless

One of the very worst authors posting in LW.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
Wife?

This would have been a pretty good story if only she had name the guy in the mask. I mean the suspense of not knowing was supposed to be for the husband I don't think the readers should be left wondering also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This is definitely the stuff

5 stars.

calibammacalibammaalmost 5 years ago
She is a dead woman

She is a dead woman

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago

What a sorry piece of shit.

BeauReadyBeauReadyabout 3 years ago
Fine!

I can see how hubby would be completely subservient, willingly humiliated, despised, even urinated and defecated on by any woman - who has been paid enough.

What I don't understand or accept, is how what appears to be an extremely beautiful, intelligent, level-headed, "normal"(?) female, who clearly enjoys being fucked by an alpha male (even worshiping that type of male), would ever marry or want to stay married to such a puny, infantile, pussy-whipped, sub faggot! What kind of satisfaction or pleasure could she possibly experience from a relationship with such a sickly, useless, pos "human"??

Any other conclusion than her walking out on this puke of a husband is simply untenable, unbelievable, inconceivable - and frankly idiotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If you are wondering why your stories were 1-bombed, there is one religious retard making multiple Anonymous visits along with fake bios under the handles

26thNC, Harry inVA, thecarolinadreamer, Lakeeriegoatguy, KittyCampbell, Mattenw, ShadowRosie, Impo_64, also possbly Rw43, Odiouser and Patillie among others,

in order to 1-bomb good stories that express sexuality without cutting the nuts off all the offenders.

You will find repetitive comments from this person across 50% of the writers/stories- "idiot", "garbage", "sewer", "fag", "worst writing" etc. - how can they all be the worst stories or worst writing?

By the way, this person is a Trumpite from the deep South running the same play book as Trump and his child molester fakes like Matt Gaetz - they claim to represent 90% of the people as a "majority" but it is just one person trying to destroy the world. They prove a good reason to get out and vote against all the MTG's.

And also note, this person also was cucked or never had sex with a woman in the first place and that is why they target this section to express their anger at women.

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

The courageous anonymous denunciation.

😂😂👍👏👏

have a good day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

whore why would you ,so fucking curel thats' not what he wanted ,and why would you want to be married to a sissy boy, cause your just a nasty cunt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous