A Beautiful Sexy Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One hand went to the wall for support, then his first salvo hit the back of my throat. I did what I did best, swallowed and swallowed. John knew, he could see me full on, giving him the best view. My man pumped his load into me and I took every drop, delicious. He really had exceeded all expectations. And he had been rewarded by being with me, probably the most beautiful woman he would ever get to fuck, unless I let him fuck me again?

We had finished, he left the room, but patted John on the head and nodded, as if he were thanking him. I waited until I heard the door go downstairs. I sat in John's lap facing him. I took out the ball gag and he cried. I almost felt guilty.

"Right John," I said, "I have done as you asked, as you wanted, maybe not the way you asked or wanted, but never the less, you can't say I haven't."

"I'm sorry," he wept.

"Are you going to be a good boy now," I asked, "do as you are told from now on. Because if you don't, I will do this again until you learn your lesson, learn who is the boss around here, got it?"

"Yes," he answered. I left him there to ponder his future, I went and showered again, dressed as a normal day and went back.

"I can release you John, or leave you there, which do you want?"

"Let me go please, I'll do as you say." Now I knew I had him.

"You can fuck me, and make love to me a little later. After I have got over this today," I told him. His face lit up, his cock twitched. "And don't touch that until I say you can," I told him as I walked out.

I heard him say "No," behind me.

The next day I sent the chair back. John was a reformed character, and I liked it and him. Our love life was great, almost none stopsex, fabulous. Then two weeks later, it was me who was in for a shock. I came home from a shopping trip. John told me he had a surprise for me upstairs. I went up, and there in our bedroom was the chair!

"I thought you might like to try me in it again sometime Becky?" he whispered to me.

I did, one week later, but this time, I changed the scenario. I went to a night club and hired a gorgeous young black girl. Now I was rolling.

12