All Comments on 'A Billionaire's Life Ch. 02'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
7 parts?!

fun rollercoaster, donno if ill be able to handle 5 more, but im sure gonna try!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Well written

Although this wasn't your hottest story, I feel it is one of your more mature ones. I enjoyed it a great deal.

In the first few stories of the series, I felt that John as a character, while being a nice guy, lacked the sort of depth you give him in this new series. There wasn't much that set the protagonist of this series apart from the other protagonists in your other series - they seemed very interchangeable.

However, with this story you managed to add much more depth and interest your protagonist and you draw out his character very well with the conflicting emotions. I look forward to the rest of the series.

sexual4somesexual4someabout 16 years ago
Great stuff!

Really good stuff! I wasn't sure whether it would work out as the first set of John Billionaire had a similar thing with Cassandra, but it did! Really hot writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great as always

Love this series!

more, more, more!

Romantic1Romantic1about 16 years ago
BEST WRITER EVER!

Hurray to the world for giving us Blue Dragon Author - I will never tire of reading his work. Keep it up! More, more, more! Author! Author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
THE BEST!!

Simply incredible,the emphasis on characters is really something to be proud of.Never lost interest anywhere in the middle.Please Keep writing more.Its a request.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What the hell

You have managed to turn this guy into a selfish prick.

I mean he "loves" all of these women right? He expects them to jump and bend to his every whim.

give me a break

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 13 years ago
excellent

I'm glad Brittany is dealt with he was too rough on her. Also a great conflict with John and Cassandra that is neatly resolved. Good job

nwnnguynwnnguyalmost 13 years ago
OMG

Such a great series. I have read all the way up thru ch.2 of this arc in only three days. My cock is so sore.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 13 years ago
Changed my mind on Taylor...

I had never liked her throughout the stories and did not trust her. Changed my mind, now. She has proved herself. (Yes, I know it's just a story.) The sex scenes are all hot, very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it!

Cassandra is the single best thing in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A total second

I think everything that nwnnguy said is completely true for me as well. Hell, my entire body was sore today, and the only serious exercise I had last weekend was these stories! ;)

You are a great writer, both in the person of your characters and in the sheer eroticism of your scenes. Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Emotionally excellent

Riches does not equal wisdom. Jonathan was a dick for how he treated Cassandra and Brittany (though I think she led him on). But eventually he figured it out.

I know how this story ends, but maybe Jonathan needs to commit exclusively to one woman for sex and stop munching his way around like Pac-Man (the video game, not the boxer.)

Excellent writing!

wrc264wrc264almost 11 years ago
Great but When?

This is a really good story, but when is he going to get Taylor and cassandra pregnant. They each need to have a baby to cement everything.

RichardbeardRichardbeardover 1 year ago

You really are my favorite author!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
7740 Followers
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES