All Comments on 'A Birthday Massage'

by fewella

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
if you say so !

Deciding I don't want some bloke's hardening cock near me, I declare myself done and say it's my wife's turn.

yeah ! shhhhuuure !

fewellafewellaabout 6 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

Hi, thanks for your comment, which I would like to address.

1) I'm a woman, so you're right a hard cock is not a turn off.

2) I was writing from a straight male's perspective which I imagine would be similar to a gay man being presented with a wet pussy. Little to no interest.

3) Perhaps you are thinking more about your own preferences. Are you are a straight man who's enjoyed a cock or two? Or perhaps a gay man, who thinks that his cock is irresistible to men and women alike, although you don't need to be gay to think this.

If you would like to stop hiding behind anonymous and supply me with some details, perhaps I could write a story for you. Regardless, I thank you for reading my story.

kafkafabout 6 years ago
"He's a masseuse"

FFS. A masseuse is female. A male is a masseur.

fewellafewellaabout 6 years agoAuthor
Kaf

You're absolutely right. Thanks for the correction.

literalvirginliteralvirginabout 6 years ago
Confused

I guess I'm a little confused. Husband tested out his theory, but not sure what the theory was. The husband asks the masseur to massage her tits, but then gets pissed off and makes him leave the room? The rest of the story was good, but I got lost after the theory part.

fewellafewellaabout 6 years agoAuthor
Literalvirgin

Sorry you got confused. Sometimes the story is so clear in your head that you don't realise it may not be to others. The husband was wondering about sharing his wife. So he invited the masseur, not masseuse, I was rightly corrected on this, to touch his wife. He consequently realised that sharing wasn't his thing. You can look but you can't touch! Hope that has helped clear things up for you.

literalvirginliteralvirginabout 6 years ago
Now I get it

Fewella,

Good job and thanks for the clarification. Keep writing and I love your topics!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Better than ever

Hi Miss Tittie-Fuck,

Love to jerk off with fucking your lovely tits, yearning to cum upon you and gently rub my cum on your spectacular nipples. Re-read this story this morning, and let me tell you, my orgasm was better than ever. Even my wife commented on how happy I seemed - all thanks to you. And your tits, of course!

Sequels, please bitch, sequels.

Five stars all the way to bed with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Caroline gang bang part 4

As the teenager speeded up his thrusts inside Caroline he began slapping her beautiful tits and she momentarily looked away from Eamonn and glanced round the room at all the other men watching her being fucked.She opened her legs even wider,the lad was very well hung,and she squeezed Eamonn’s hand as he grunted and began emptying his load in her.”Fucking wicked”he sneered as he stared down at the beautiful Caroline he had just fucked.As he dismounted Caroline she mouthed “I love you”to Eamonn who was inches from her face.”Ok,Ali,do you want to give her one”said Phil as a fat,sweaty Asian man approached the table.”Oh,yes,yes” grunted Ali as he took Caroline’s hands and forced her to turn over and lie face down on the table.”Beautiful,beautiful “ said Ali as his sweaty hands got to work on Caroline’s gorgeous little arse.Caroline moaned with pleasure and fixed her eyes on Eamonn as Ali had fingers up her cunt and arse at the same time.Suddenly “Thwack,thwack,thwack!”Caroline squealed a little and tightened her grip on Eamonn’s hand as Ali began swatting her arse really hard.For about 5 minutes he continued thrashing her,and she grunted as she felt the Asian begin to force his cock into her arse.”Beautiful “,shouted Ali as he pulled Caroline up off the table and began fucking her arse in earnest.His cock thrust in and out and Caroline was loving being taken by this stranger.Eamonn looked Caroline in the eye as she was being fucked,and after a few minutes saw her eyes rolling in ecstasy as she was brought to a noisy orgasm by the sweaty old Asian man.Ali was enjoying fucking her so much he tried to hold back but as Caroline began offering her arse to him and jerking back on his cock he couldn’t hold on any longer and shot a huge load of cum into Caroline’s arse.He ruffled her long blonde hair and said “Thank you,Caroline,I liked fucking you very much”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous