All Comments on 'A Birthday to Remember'

by NicholasTemplar

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
lil^pearllil^pearlalmost 19 years ago
Will there be other birthdays to remember?

Mmmm Justin...you sure know how to make a girl wet. Love your attention to detail and sexy scenarios.

amethystsubamethystsubover 16 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only thing I can think to say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

You have very good descriptions. They set the scene, but still leave room for the imagination. Keep writing and I will gladly and gleefully keep reading. I don't know how the guys view your stories, but as a woman, you do know how to make it hot and me very aroused.

Yes I have bookmarked you so that i don't miss a single submission of yours.

WOW!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Metallurgy

Not trying to be a pain in the a** but, perhaps by molten steel you mean heated steel?

Lovely story. Appreciate the writing.

funluvinajfunluvinajover 13 years ago
Incredible

Wow...

What a freaking amazing love story.

The passion in the words was tangible...

Can't wait to read more of your work - thanks for introducing your writing to me.

:kiss:

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
if she really liked you, she'd've given you anal.

And *that* would have been a truly outstanding story.

This was OK too, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good Story

Loved the story , Can't wait to hear what Heather wants for HER birthday. Maybe you should relax some of the rules for that.

~Elizabeth~~Elizabeth~about 11 years ago
Well worth the wait

Wow, felt you might be an amazing writer, but this just confirms my thoughts. Very arousing with it's attention to detail and eroticism!

pfflyerhotpfflyerhotabout 11 years ago
Nice.

There's a reciprocal reverence... a feeling that these characters have a mutual admiration for one another... Like they can't quite believe the tasty, hot incredibly sexy experience they're sharing is real. Reads like a narrative, and moves right along, too. Nice descriptive language... very provocative, indeed... yessireebob. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Treasure

Amazing. This is writing. I've read your other stories listed and they're all great. I just need more. This man looks at her like she is a priceless treasure and she gives herself to him as her gift. This the way she should be treated. Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
when did this happen?

What I mean is that I wonder how old he is when he tells this. Is he writing from the perspective of an old man looking back to his memories of a new life together? Have they been together for fifty years and he's telling their story? Or is he writing this down soon after it happened so that he doesn't forget the details over time. I'd personally like to believe that he is writing about himself and his soon-to-be bride. Maybe she has passed away and he is living his memories. I think about this because it is what I do. I never write them down, but I have memories of being 23 with a 19yr old wife and our special occasions. Christmas under the tree next to the presents, winter with her under the covers when the apartment got so cold the toilet water skimmed over with ice, getting a kitten and waking up the next morning with catshit on my pillow. Sex with her with guests in the other room because we couldn't keep our hands off of each other. The anniversary I filled our bedroom with flowers. The night she gave me her anal virginity. And the sadness of her being barren. Yea, telling about the good times is a very good thing. 63yrs we had together. I like this young man. You do good work.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
deferred gratification

can be worth it.

rayironrayironover 7 years ago
academically

That was sure hot but.

academically, molten steel is pretty limp ,and much too hot for mere human flesh. You were exaggerating by over 2000 degrees...Grin

Proof, A really hot hump exceeds mere physical boundaries in the mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"12 years later, with three wonderful children on the house, we do not get the opportunity to recreate that experience. But our desire for each other has not weakened, only matured. I still love watch her play with herself. And the blow jobs we sneek when the kids aren't looking still make my knees weak."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous