A Birthday to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking ... wow," was all I could say.

She laughed. Topping off her perfect globes were two small pink nipples about the size of pencil erasers. I could only see one of them. The other was covered in a large glob of thick cum. There were streaks of cum all over both of her tits, and with another glob nestled between her mounds. I simply sat there and stared at one of the most erotic sights I have ever seen. Heather sat back a bit and let me take it in.

"That is one thing very good thing about your cum," she said, breaking me out of my haze.

"What?"

"It's thick. Look at it. It has barely moved from where it landed on me. It's not gonna run or drip off me anytime soon. Fuck that is hot. It's like you marked me, and I really fucking like it. I hope it stays there all night."

"Too bad we didn't order pizza for dinner," I said, unable to resist the subtle taunt.

"The mood I am in, I swear I would answer the door like this. However, you already know you are getting filet for dinner."

"And Heather ala mode for dessert I hope," I said winking at her.

"You better fucking believe it," she replied.

Dinner was great. After that release, Heather could have poured ketchup on a plate and I would have licked it clean, but she really made a delicious meal for us. The filets were so tender they could be cut with a fork. The baked potatoes were just right, requiring just a little butter. The green beans were sweet. What was the topper though was looking at her. I could see it in her eyes. She looked at me as if I was a king. Right then and there, she made me feel like one.

We cleaned our plates. I took seconds on the steak and green beans. She just giggling saying it was good I was eating a lot because I would need the energy ... and the protein. I have to confess; as she cleaned the table I could not help but stare at her. I spent equal time looking into her eyes and staring at her tits. The sight of my dried cum on her tits far outweighed any imagined thought I could ever have. She shifted her weight to one leg, pushed her breasts towards me. She didn't have to say anything, but she did.

"I love it. The feeling of your cum on me. On my breasts. My tits. Marking me as yours. It feels so ... primal."

With that, she turned and took the last of the dishes into the kitchen. When she finally came back out, I just pulled her into my lap and kissed her deeply. I kissed with a passion I had never known before. She returned the kiss. I don't know long we stayed like that, her in my lap necking like teenagers. I know she brushed my hand away when I pressed it between her legs. Then she looked at me with a most mischievous grin.

"Come with me," she said.

I followed Heather to the couch. She reached behind it and grabbed the spare comforter I kept there. She spread it out on the couch. She then pulled the recliner around so that it faced the couch. With that, Heather stepped back while extending her hand to me.

"Good sir, would you be as kind as to help me onto the couch?" she asked.

She must have expected me to hold her hand while she slipped onto the it, because she gasped when I swept her into my arms. I gently placed her on the couch, where she curled up into a pose that made me think she was modeling nude for an art class. She pointed to the chair and said but one word: sit. I complied. I knew what was about to happen. And I could barely contain my excitement. She looked at me, and for second I thought she might cry.

"Tell me your first wish Justin. Say it like you did in your email. Please ..."

"My sweet Heather ... I want to watch you play with yourself," I said staring right into her eyes. "I know you masturbate. I know you enjoy touching yourself. Your fingers often join mine when I am playing with you. It is not something you ever need hide from me. Ever."

Finally, she exhaled deeply. Right as I began speaking, I saw her take a very deep breath.

"And now my kitten, I want to watch you. I want to watch your fingers tug, play, pull, push, and manipulate your pussy until you fucking lose it. I want to see your fingers drenched with your honey. Spread your legs for me."

She did. Wide. So wide it was obscene. But it was beautiful. This creature before me was truly a wonder. Her ankles were almost at sides of the couch, but even like this she conveyed the air of royalty.

"Beautiful," I whispered. "Simply beautiful."

It was then that her hands began to roam her body. Her palms cupped her breasts, lifting them up as if to offer them to me. I smiled my silent approval of her offering. Her left hand ran down her stomach, while her right hand began to gently knead her flesh. She moaned softly as her hand squeezed the supple flesh of her tit. The fingers of her left hand were running up and down the inside of her thigh. She bit the bottom of her lip as they touched her lips. What a sight that was. It only lasted a second, but the memory is as clear as day now ... ten years later. Seeing her fingers touch her full, pink lips for the first time was breathtaking. This was going to be good.

"Watch me Justin," Heather said. "Just watch me."

With that, she began to slowly run her fingers up and down her slit. I could see that she was spreading her juices over her sex, and she was already soaking. With just four strokes, her clit was already glistening. It was then that I smelled her. The musky scent of her cunt was filling my senses. I just stared at her fingers while I inhaled deeply. She ... smelled ... fucking ... good.

It was then that she started to rub her clit. It was a slow circular motion. I glanced up to see her right hand kneading her tit-flesh, but my eyes quickly fell back to her sex. I heard her groan, but try as I might, I could not tear my eyes away from her pussy. I could see it getting wetter as she rubbed her clit. My mouth wanted to bury my tongue inside her right then, but my body would not respond. Every now and then, her fingers darted down to gather more of the fluids that seem to be flowing freely from her pussy. She moaned every time her fingers touched her open lips, but groaned loudly when those digits returned to her hard little button. As if the visual stimulation was not enough, my nuts throbbed every time she groaned.

If I could have spoken, I would have told her how fucking hot she looked. That just watching her could make me cum. But I couldn't. I wouldn't. I did not want anything to stop her. Her fingers were shiny with her girl juice, and all I could do was sit there with my mouth open staring at her lewdly. I don't know how long this went on, but I was broken out of my trance by her whimpers. I looked her body up and down, noticing that she was tensing up. I looked into her eyes and I could see her need. My kitten was right on the edge. All she needed was a gently nudge to fall into her pleasure.

"Cum," I whispered.

And I watched as she drew in the longest breath I have ever seen, her body tightening even further.

"Cum for me kitten," I whispered to her.

Her mouth opened impossibly wide, but all I heard was one ... long ... soft ... groan. She wasn't moving. Her right hand was glued to her right breasts, squeezing it. Her left hand was cupping her slit, and I could see that she had her clit pinched between two of her fingers. She didn't shake. She didn't move. But my kitten had as satisfying an orgasm as I have ever seen. And it was beautiful. Damn, she looked radiant like that. Her hands appeared to be covering herself, while her body let a wave of pleasure wash over her. As soon as she finished, I moved. I had to taste her like that. Taste those juices that were soaking her fingers.

"No baby," she said in a tone so soft I barely heard her. "Not finished."

I looked into her eyes and saw a very determined look in her eye. Her teeth were clenched shut, and she grunted hard. My eyes traveled down her body, pausing at her right hand. It had moved to her left breast, and she was twisting that nipple back and forth. Then she hissed. My eyes quickly dropped to her sex.

"Fucking A," I muttered.

Heather had pushed two fingers into her pussy. Her legs were still spread wide open. I could see her fingers pushing in and out of her cunt. Fuck yes, cunt was completely the right word. Her hand was a blur. But right here, right now ... I saw everything in slow motion. Her hips moving, pushing into her hand as the fingertips, then the first knuckle, and then the second knuckle of her fingers disappeared into her dripping hole. They made squishing sound as she pushed them in, until her palm was grinding against her lips. She was grunting through her teeth each time she bottomed out on her hand. Then both her hand and her hips drew apart. I could see a thick coating of her juices covering her fingers.

"Damn Heather," I started, but continued loudly and clearly. "That ... is ... the ... hottest ... fucking ... thing ... I ... have ... seen."

All she could do was groan. I looked into her eyes. She was in another place.

"Is this how you play? Is this how fuck yourself?"

She just nodded at me. I looked deep into her eyes.

"You had your soft cum, and now you want a harder one."

She nodded faster. I leaned forward and got on my knees in front of her. I put my hands on her thighs near her knees. I pushed gently to open her up just a little bit more.

"Well I am not going to fucking miss one second of that. Do it Heather. Cum. Cum right fucking now. Look down at me between your legs. See how fucking much I love watching this. Hearing the squishing sounds your fingers make as you fuck your pussy with them. Feel me pushing your legs open. Do you want to know why I am holding your legs open?"

I spoke slowly and deeply.

"Because ... I ... want ... to ... see ... your ... cunt ..."

"Oh fuck," she groaned.

"... bite ... down ..."

"Oh fuck ... oh fuck ... oh fuck," she just started saying over and over.

"... on ... your ... fingers ..."

"Oh Justin ... oh fuck ... Justin ... oh my ... fucking ..." she managed to say between her whimpering.

"... when ... you ... fucking ... cum."

Heather's entire body tensed. Then her whole body spamsed. HARD. I actually had to push back against her thighs though she managed to partially close them. Her fingers were pushed as far into her cunt as anyone would ever be able to. Her hips were grinding hard against her palm. The fingers on her other hand were simply pinching her nipple. Then Heather experienced bodyquakes that surpassed any I had ever seen. She was convulsing so hard I could see her muscles everywhere. She was looking at me ... and crying. I moved up and held her as she went through her tremors. I glanced over at the clock. DAMN. I had been watching her for nearly 30 minutes. Her tremors lasted just over one full minute.

When they finally abated, I was on her in a flash. She tilted her head back and groaned loudly as I buried my tongue in her pussy. Fuck it tasted good. I licked. I sucked. I tasted. I devoured her soaking fuck hole as hard as I could. She screamed as loud as I have ever heard, and then she flooded my mouth with her juices. I didn't stop, I just kept at her. Heather simply whimpered and shook as orgasm after orgasm wracked her body. Finally, she just went limp.

I pulled back just a bit, and then began to feather her body with kisses. Down the inside of her left thigh, past her knee to her ankle. Back up the outside of her left leg, and then down the outside of her right. Up the inside of her right leg, though avoiding her super sensitive sex. Up her body, gently planting wet kisses all over her stomach. I tenderly kissed her breasts, loving them with my mouth. I moved to her arms, and made it a point to gently suck on each of her fingers. When I got to her neck, Heather sighed deeply. When my lips touched her, she kissed me with soft affection.

"I need you baby," she said weakly. "Now."

"Okay," I said, and moved to get the condoms. But I didn't go anywhere, she had her arms wrapped tightly around me.

"No, you don't need them. That's your last present. I started the pill last week. That's why I wanted to get tested. I knew the first night I would want you ..."

I kissed her deeply. She had not been with anyone without a condom in over six years. It wasn't something she did for just anyone. The only other person she let take her bare was her first love. That thought made me kiss her harder. She kissed me hard, wrapping her arms around me so hard I could barely breathe. Then she pulled back and looked up at me.

"Bedroom," she whispered.

I stood and scooped her up into my arms. As I carried her into the bedroom, she buried her head into my neck and began speaking softly.

"We'll get to the other wishes later. But now ... now I need you on top of me. I need to feel your weight on me. I need to be under you as you take me, wrapping my legs around you so ... so you know I am yours."

As I entered the bedroom, I kicked the door shut. I laid her down on the bed and joined her. As fast as I was on the bed, her legs were open for me. As fast as I was between her legs, her hand found my cock. As fast as I leaned over her, her hand pushed the head of my cock between her lips. As fast as I pushed into her, her legs wrapped around my back. Heather stared deeply into my eyes as I entered her for the first time, her mouth open wide. I stared back into her eyes as I savored the softest ... hottest ... feeling I had ever known. She later told me she had never felt a cock that hard in her pussy. She said it felt like molten steel ... hot but extremely hard.

Mere seconds passed before she was rocking slowly against me. Her legs moving me with her, though soon I gliding in and out of her in unison. Not slow. Not fast. Not hard. Not soft. Somewhere in the middle of all of that was where we were. Pumping. Pushing. Pulling. She just looked up into my eyes. I knew she was right there with me. I could see that she knew I was close. I could feel her pussy getting hotter ... wetter. I could feel her squeezing me, driving me to orgasm. I know she could feel my cock thickening just a bit more ... my thrusts becoming just a little deeper. My balls were on fire, tighter than I have ever felt them. Heather was soaking. We both were. Sweating. Breathing hard ... deep. I leaned down to kiss her ... as she leaned up to kiss me.

"Now," we both whispered. Her legs locked tight around me. Our tongues met. My cock swelled harder than I had ever felt. Our lips locked. Her walls bit down and my cock pulsed. I pushed into her as deep as I could. She pushed up at me, actually managing to get just a sliver of air between her ass and the bed. Together we came. My cock pulsed in one long burst. I felt like I was pouring my cum into her.

Sometime later I moved to go shut off the lights. Heather held me fast. I knew what my kitten wanted. I curled up with her.

"Tomorrow. We'll do the rest tomorrow. Everything else on the list and more. I promise. Let's just ..."

"Yes let's," I said right before kissing her.

"I love you," Heather said ever so softly.

"And I love you kitten."

"Don't ever stop calling me that Justin. Ever."

"I won't," I said before kissing her goodnight.

Yes, this was a birthday to remember.

12