All Comments on 'A Black Woman's Power'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
God!!!

PLEASE HELP US. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE A LEAD & STOP THIS NONSENSE. THIS IS AN EROTIC SITE & NOT SOME RACIST PLAYGROUND.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
potential, lost.

For once, it seemed that you might be able to write something not too blatantly racist. But nooooooo, you managed to exercise great creativity and take something which had the potential to be a good story and turn it into, yet again, just another racist diatribe. It could have been a portrayal of a snobbish white woman being forced by life circumstances to grow (emotionally and intellectually) into someone willing to understand that we are all just people who need to attempt to get along. But no, it became another round of simple racism but with the oh so necessary hint of religious discrimination. Really now, perhaps you should consider putting some effort into writing something which would appeal to the much, much broader spectrum of people in this society.

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
you are a pig sam

a black pig

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I realize...

... that with this comment I am guilty of what I speak, but if you ignored the man he would go away. Just let him go and don't even acknowledge his stories exist. It isn't brain surgery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The plot holes in this story just crush the whole set up. Multi millionires wouldn't have been wiped out by the recession ex specially if they were philanthropist(which means that they have enough millions that they can afford to give some to charity) and investment bankers(which means that they are managing other people's money and know how to make that money work) as that would leave them with plenty of Money that would survive the recession(plus they could have sold the property you mentioned.)Also she would have been able to press charges against Chandra since acording to the story there are cameras set up in the house that would have caught Chandra hitting her first. Also a jury and defender that were against her for so little reasons would never have been selected for her as it would be grounds for a appeal and dismal of charges. having the whole baby thing is just silly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS