All Comments on 'A Blackmail Tale Ch. 04'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved It!!!

When is the next part?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
About time just wish you would write faster lol

oldwinooldwinoover 17 years ago
don't stop

Donna is set up perfect now. Treat her nastier than Kristie. More chapters soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Super stuff -- catch the whole series!

I came upon this series ... okay, let me rephrase that. I ran across this series just recently and it's one of the best things I've read on Lit'ica.

Let me say first of all this has nothing to do with the contempt I've learned to have for your basic suburban middle class Southern Baptist housewife. The target of this guy's blackmail just happens to be one, right out of www.landoverbaptist.org.

Tx Tall Tales can flat out write. He's got the technical chops, which makes a huge difference in delivering the goods. The story is hot, with the right balance of blackmail, humiliation and willful participation on the part of his primary target. Her motivations on this are laid out well. Seeing this hot but sheltered Southern Baptist housewife (described as thirty years old with the body of a twenty year old) reduced to her next door neighbor's love slave is delicious, although that has nothing to do with the long developing anger I feel against the Talebaptists.

Where was I?

The story takes a really cool twist in episode three (Blackmail Buddy). Looking forward to the rest! I can only hope our conscience-challenged blackmailing anti-hero continues to wreak havoc in the plastic coated delusional world of the evangelifascist housewife.

Okay, maybe it does have something to do with it .....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You got and art for this

You got Donna on the hook now.Can't wait for next story.I can imagine where this is going but you tell it so much better.Hope there are more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Super!

I love this story - I hope it will continue!

libertarianlibertarianabout 17 years ago
Chapter % ?

I think this is your best series and I am really looking forward to chapters 5 and 6. I want to see what Krista does while watching the video and what Donna does when confronted with the video. Actually for chapter 7 I want to see Donna submitting slavishly to Krista while being taped.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Reallly great story so far cant wait for more

Skye2DeepSkye2Deepover 8 years ago
Love it

A truly enjoyable scene

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Alex! Sir, you are a perverted rogue and a bounder.

And I certainly wish I was able to emulate your unconscionable activities. So far these blackmail tales are great sport. Why is it so much fun to corrupt and use married women that don't belong to you? I certainly had more than my share. Hubbys often make it SO easy to turn the girls out.

Now, lead on McDuff, further chapters await.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
What kind of voodoo does this guy have?

This is two nice girls defiled. These chicks must be sex starved, or this guy is really good. They are closet sluts no doubt. I hope he gets his. Hell, I hope Krista gets hers too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This guy Alex is the most abominable, reprehensible, dirty lascivious rogue that one can come across. And I love this guy. I really enjoyed his two conquests. Some married women are always ripe for the taking. It's surprising, since in their thirties and forties they are still pretty hot with awesome bods. Wonder what makes them ready for the plucking. Well, marriage do turn into stale sex after sometime even if the wives still remain physically hot. It's just that husbands loses sight of that and take them for granted. But HOT women have needs, right? This story reminds me of three bored wives I had my chances with. I was in my early 20s. And these women didn't happen together. They happened one by one, but each time it happened, it seemed to me as the greatest, the most intense fuck of my life. They didn't last long, but each instance is etched in my mind. Maybe I will write about it and post it on Literotica one day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES