All Comments on 'A Blackmail Tale Ch. 11'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Interesting turn of events!!!

finally... a new chapter... contains interesting turn of events, looking forward to the next one..

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

it is a really hot story, i just dont like story where one guy get all the pussy, be nice if the other husband find out black him take there wifes back and fuck his wife and they all work togher

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please

Please conclude this story by having the cheated husbands and wives find out what an uncaring bastard he is and castrating him.

Please, PLease, PLEase, PLEAse, PLEASe, PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

great story, love it

garybluegarybluealmost 11 years ago
Who's on first?

You really needed an editor on several chapters, including this one. You've made the wrong character speak: "'One. Say it!' Krista whispered to her partner in crime." Her partner in crime being Krista. At an earlier point, you had Krista, by name, giving instructions to Krista, also by name, in a single sentence.

As I am writing a story, ~35,000 words with some major sections still unwritten, I understand how one can become lost in the words. Continuity is hard and an editor helps. Never the less, you still get ✰✰✰✰✰.

From Lakewood/White Rock, cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You need to liven it up.

You're a very good writer but your characters might as well be robots. The girls suck and fuck and eat each other a lot, but nobody seems very excited? Where's the hot dialog? Where are the scenes that make the reader herself want to come? I DON'T mean "dialog" like OOHJOHNFUCKMEINMYTIGHTCUNTOFUCOFUCKOFUCK!

Well, you get the idea. With so many wild combinations of bodies and women and cocks and asses and cunts you ought to drive your audience wild. But—too much repetition, too little feeling.

Write something that will make me come! Make me come creaming! That would get you at least the Nobel Prize for Literature.

Suzzie in Los Altos

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Hated it; Now like it

At first I hated this series. I almost quit reading it. I thought the characters were horrible people. Alex is at best a good example of an asshole. Krista is at best a slut and cuckoldress. She is also a traitor to Donna. Donna at least is a bit resistant to Alex’s blackmail. Then I realised that the author never intended for any of these characters to have any redeeming qualities. This whole series is nothing but a fuck story; Pure Porn. Once I realised this I like the series a lot, because it is just meant to be jack off material. A 4 Star rating so far.

nb_47nb_47almost 4 years ago
mixing names

Excellent story line. It appears you do your own editing. You repeatedly use the wrong name for ladies being used. It is distracting and throws me out of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

there are three characters, that is all. How do you keep mixing up the women?. You are a good writer and a terrible editor. Get some outside help

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think you over done the physical abuse!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I 'Luke's the spanking part-just was too much, leaving marks for Donna's jealous husband to see. That could cause real problems. Like a Marine Corps Drill Instructor, you have to learn the "fine line" between discipline, and ABUSE...these ladies love you, don't ABUSE that love.

And, you are still calling Donna "Krista"-mixing up names in the middle of theggod stuff..distracting, could use a re-write to fix it!

Still,**5**stars, too good not to score it with highest number, would give more if I could...

"MADDOG IN TEXAS"

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

still a great series. still mixed up Krista's and Donna's names a little at the spanking part, made e reread. rereading is a "good thing" LOL

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

It's good to be king but don't call me Master.

Another great chapter! Not much into the punishment idea but if it works for both parties who am I to complain? Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great compelling yarn. Thank you.

BUT, The last several chapters, you keep mixing up the names - at one point you had Misty answering to Misty and Krista answering to Krista.

VERY fuggin confusing, my talented friend.

May one humbly suggest you get an editor who can read?

If not, feel free to contact ME.

- Vadar. (fuggin login don't work right.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES