All Comments on 'A Boiled Frog Pt. 01'

by noobdude

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it

Hey i really really loved you story and cant wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
He did this all for his wife?

Baloney! If she told him to kill a nun or rape a child, would he do that for her too? There's a line in an old Eagles song, "...she can't take you anywhere you don't already know how to go."

FASfanFASfanabout 7 years ago
A good start!

I really enjoyed your story, noobdude and found it pretty well-written. Congratulations on your first published story, welcome to Literotica, and have five stars from me for a great effort.

Remember that you will never please everyone; don't let negativity get to you and never defend your work against those who don't like it.

The only way to improve is to keep writing, and you do that well enough!

I have sent you a PM, by the way.

mindwipermindwiperabout 7 years ago
awsome tale

So the way you began the story implies that there's a chapter two coming. Really looking forward to reading about Tina's weekend with Lisa.

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No help needed...!

You don't need any help at all, with your writing skills, you just need to get the second chapter to us, to enjoy...!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not usual

This was a great story. It's such a nice change for her to stool love him. Usually the husband does all this to find out she's been laughing at him behind his back, and has basically taken his life. I seriously hope agrees not playing him. That would ruin the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No one will buy it

He doesn't buy it, which means he can't sell it and no where did your story convince me that he was the frog. At the end, he STILL doesn't want it and he knows for certain that he doesn't want to have anything to do with Lisa. Lacking any compelling reasons I think after his wife goes to work he removes all the makeup, throws all the women's clothes in the trash and goes back to being a man. If his wife doesn't like it? Tough teddy bears. She's using him already. Allowing him to be humiliated. All she wants is the promotion. She could care less about what happens to he husband. Why would he stay with a woman that clearly doesn't love or respect him? To please her? That's weak sauce. And makes the whole story one sided. Is he really that weak willed? Does he lack pride and self respect? This story has been done to death and this chapter added nothing to the mix, along with being both improbable and unbelievable. You did pretty well with the technical writing aspect, but the story line was ludicrous. No continuation is necessary. Not good. Not good at all.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
How many chapters

How many chapters do you plan to write. I've been burned by writers who start great stories but never finish.

noobdudenoobdudeabout 7 years agoAuthor

Pt. 02 is done but it is 35 pages in word. I was hoping to pick up an editor to help me out. I just started on Pt. 03.

Looking back I can agree with the negative commentors that I haven't gone into anyone else's motivations at all. I have purposely told events slanted to a wrong point of view. I think in Pt. 02 you will see a much different Lisa than the one portrayed in Pt. 01. And I agree it could use some help. This is my first story. But a 1-star? Harsh. I thought my softball story was worth at least 2. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

It's a well written story but I can't help but sort of dislike it. Mostly because he's so ok with his wife's infidelity. I just can't help but be slightly upset by that especially with the stereotype of crossdressers being portrayed that way on this site.

Not to mention you can see how he's obviously gonna go weak for Lisa and they're going to end up with a semi-open relationship. I'unno I was just hoping it'd go in another way. Still though it's a good story even if it doesn't appeal perfectly to me. So good job noobdude!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Great story. Ignore the comments that are nothing but negative, the story just wasn't for them. I gave it 5 stars.

PaddlesPaddlesabout 7 years ago

Great story, love the work, cant wait to find out what lisa does with tina

stejarnstejarnabout 7 years ago
Well written

First, to those who are knocking it, don't hide behind anonymous, give us your names so we can read YOUR work and see how much better YOU write. I haven't written anything, but have read loads here and this was up amongst the best - I wanted to keep going to the end, unlike some others where I give up - and got 5 stars from me. There were bits of the storyline that I didn't find great or believable, but it is fiction, so SHOULD it be believable? Plausible, yes, but not necessarily believable. It isn't my story either. Perhaps if you like bits but no others, you can write YOUR version of it and show us how it should be done. As the author says, this is part one of a continuing story, not a chapter of an epic novel that has been worked out and fully edited so, just like Dickens, there will be developments, changes, dead ends, and reaction to comments. Same old? Well, there are only so many ways to flesh out a crossdressing story, so it is inevitable that there will repeated themes. It is always easy to criticise, but those moaning should put up or shut up. I'm grateful that someone bothers to write and post here for free and I would rather see a whole story, even if rough around the edges, than part 1 and nothing else because the author has been frightened off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Beautiful Start!

Am eagerly awaiting the continuation of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Definitely continue

What will Lisa do?

Excellent first attempt. Great story and want more. Thank you

tex4tgtex4tgabout 7 years ago
you keep it up noobdude :)

I love this story . Cant wait for the next installment . Wish it was me :)

njlaurennjlaurenabout 7 years ago
I liked it

I just hope this doesn't turn out to be Lisa doing this to somehow break up Julie and tina,in sleep with tina,then tell Julie they had sex (and I suspect Julie would be less forgiving than Tina was). I like themy cuddly and warm,tired of nasty wives humiliating the husband ,or the lesbian wife who uses this to humiliate the husband,bring him down,then dump.him for her 'true love'

stejarnstejarnabout 7 years ago
Who said anything about real names

Obviously touched a nerve with you. Easy to dish out shit, but not so nice when you are on the receiving end. You can easily set up a profile, and use that to post comments from. It doesn't have to be a real name, but at least replies can be directed straight to you then, but obviously you don't like that as you can't take criticism. If you're so good at writing and coming up with good stories, post them and tell us your username so we can take a look.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ok....

Well, to begin with, Noobdude, I do not think you require an editor. The story was well written and I, as usual, was LOOKING for errors. I personally found none.

As for the comments from the peanut gallery, I think you should only consider those of us who, even when offering a negative critique, do so in a positive manner. Do not listen to those who hide behind the anonymous tag and blast you for putting your work out here to be judged.

Oh, and to the person who says this cannot happen in life, yeah, my personal situation is a close mirror to that of Chris and Julia, minus the psychotic lesbian ex roommate, of course. But I still work as well.

Noobdude, I cannot wait to read more of this adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I think it was terrific!

I wanted to leave another positive comment for you. I enjoyed the story. I don't come to Lit for masterpieces. I come for erotic escapism. This hits 5 stars on that. Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Second memo to Sterarn

You touched nothing with me, Stejran. See, I never dissed the story. Not at all. I dissed you coming on here with a lot of attitude making it sound like no one should criticize a story unless they've written one themselves and acting lile a pretend bad-ass. I don't give a flying fuck what a hissy fit freak like you thinks. You don't know if I've written a story of not. Fact is, I think the story was good. It's YOU I'm calling out for the attitude. And where are YOUR stories? None I could find. Your ass sucks wind (and probably cum as well). The author is fine. You? Not so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice story - looking foward to chapter 2

You really don't need an editor.

There is only one places where I would suggest edits:

About mid-way through the chapter change "the victory celebration after-party as me and Julie had one planned" to "the victory celebration after-party as Julie and I had one planned"

Keep up the creative work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A fantastic read!!!

This was one of the best written stories I have seen on Literotica!! I am a fanatic when it comes to a good story that is exciting and so erotically charged without being crude. I am excitedly awaiting the next part. Good job!!!7689

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112about 7 years ago
Hooked Early-On

You had me so interested early on. Editing is unneeded. I would have said, "My working allowed Julie to attend law school" rather than "Me working ..." but otherwise the spelling, grammar, and structure are fantastic. Like others, I am waiting (impatiently) for the next installment. Thank you for sharing!

Lacey_PetersLacey_Petersabout 7 years ago
Very nice.

I'm a professional editor, and my first advice is always "nobody can edit their own work." But you come <i>damn</i> close :-)

And I love the story itself.

NearMissNearMissabout 7 years ago
Engaging and very well written!

I loved your story and can't wait for the second chapter. I think you've got a talent for writing that few have and I'm anxious to see what else you come up with. I agree with some of the others that you probably don't absolutely need and editor, but it certainly doesn't hurt to have one at least to get a fresh opinion on something you may not have fully realized or overlooked. Reading this makes me want to finish the half dozen or so unfinished stories I've had laying around for a while.

MachinationxxxMachinationxxxabout 7 years ago
I consider this a must read

Wow, 5/5. This is basically everything I look for in a story. I am hooked and I'll eagerly away the next installment. I didn't notice any errors as I read through it, so I'd say don't sweat not having an editor. Though I'm sure after posting a stunner like this, you'll be able to find a volunteer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
To the anon who said...

"If she told him to kill a nun or rape a child, would he do that for her too?"

That's a really dumb thing to say. Raping and murder are felonies. Kinky sex between consenting adults is not, you idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Regarding the title

You know "Frog" is a derogatory term often used to describe French people, don't you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank you

Not only a really good story, but brought back many wonderful memories.

Time for a full length novel.

Zeta

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfabout 7 years ago
Not my kind of story, but....

I'm still trying to figure which mis-click got me here, but I AM glad I did read it. As others have said, there are perhaps 2 small grammatical choices to do differently.

Some of the story seems a little contrived, but this is a work of fiction, and frankly, maybe it should be. We need to be able to suspend a bit of reality, and since everything here is at least plausible, your story works just great!

This is an EXCELLENT example of a first submission, and I applaud your work. I actually want to read more, just to see what happens. The storyline is not my fetish, but the tale is intriguing, and I think that speaks to the quality of the story. An easy 5 stars!

For the record, ignore all of the negative comments posted by the anonymous self-appointed storyline nazis. They are rude, selfish, and too cowardly to put themselves out there. Their opinions are not worth the electrons used to make them.

Please keep writing, and I'd love to see more work, perhaps in different genres?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
love the story

Please do not have Chris be with a man. I think Chris would leave Jules. Or is that where you are going with this when Lisa says relationshi

ps evolve or end?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful Story

I enjoyed your story very much. I look forward to reading the next part. Keep up the good work!

mistyfdfamistyfdfaalmost 7 years ago
Wow!

A friend sent me this after they read a short feminization piece I did recently, saying that I HAD to read at least this part and I am blown away. The pacing in particular is amazing and I found myself at the end before I realized it.

There was way more love in this story than I expected as I read the opening and the coin game that was part of their relationship. I figured this was going to turn into a heavy femdom piece in a heartbeat, but it never did. At least on the surface, but I will get back to that. Jules has been wonderful to read about from inside Chris/Tina's head and honestly, on the whole this feels like a pretty wholesome relationship to me (though admittedly my standards are a bit...broader than others).

Even so, I can believe that she feels Chris/Tina is important to her with an intensity similar to how they feel towards her. She has grown just as much as they have through the course of the story as she finally really connects with her partner on more than an emotional level.

The plot point of their marriage being saved by his becoming Tina was solid, if a little predictable, but the foreshadowing you are setting up around it is fascinating. Especially since, to me, it reads like Jules had already agreed to lend Tina out by time they have dinner and she confesses to her infidelity.

Jumping off that, I feel like that there should have been a little more emotion at the end--unless Chris/Tina has not made the connection that it seems like Jules effectively traded their monogamy in exchange for them having a future as a couple. I can understand why Chris/Tina might not have put the pieces together yet, it had been a crazy week for them, but my craving for character drama is waiting for the moment where they are with Lisa and the realization hits them (hopefully not so hard as to completely destroy the new bond they had forged, but enough to make him hesitate so they talk more).

My only other real complaint is that I never really feel grounded in any of the scenes. Every time there is an opportunity for a "long take", you have moved on. Part of that is a result of the frenetic pace you set which makes it easy to read the whole thing in one sitting, but sometimes a leisurely moment or two helps to keep from getting metaphorically winded. The scene in the restaurant in particular felt stunted after a second reading. I feel like that scene was the emotional climax of this act, but it goes by just as fast all the rest.

Will read the next bit soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

You don't need an editor

trixie47cdtrixie47cdalmost 7 years ago
Excellent

I may have to miss work to finish reading this. Thanks, hon.

noobdudenoobdudealmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks Trixie. That comment made my day. The fact that someone would consider a loss in revenue to read my story means that maybe I am good enough to keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
kept my attention

quite a few stories I lose interest in I read this one to the end only disappointing part was it ended I will surely read the next installment great job

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 6 years ago
Fun and sweet!

Really delightful! I'm in agreement with the earlier comment that you don't need an editor. Looking forward to reading the rest ... : )

SunloverSunloverover 6 years ago
Excellent reading

Fun and enticing story. Really enjoyed it. Now I have to keep going with the other ones in this series. Thanks for your good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I am a new fan (although I cannot get the login or register space to work)

You can always redo any part of your stories that you wish. They are not written in stone.

Anonymous 12 22 17 Julie's phone number could've been reinstalled anytime after the wedding. I would have asked Lisa for the number once I got seated on the plane, if not sooner. They eat therefore I'm sure they poop but it is not written about.

The HRT question was brought up. Tina has been emotional. You have to wonder.

Anyone familiar with HRT stories knows that your breasts bud out and you eventually have troubles with your package. This hasn't been written about. There has been no evidence that either one of the ladies wants his package messed with. I believe with everything that is happening to him he is on an emotional roller coaster.

The Tina and Deidra story has not been written at this time. Be patient folks.

Don't worry about delays people. Noobdude your story is Game of Thrones worth waiting for. Take your time. Submit it when you are ready. Don't feel guilty about taking a break and re-charging your muse.

Previously you had some feedback that stated no one reads 15+ page stories. Well I got news for you, that is a false statement. When an author is as good as you we will take what we can get. So you go ahead and do those 15+ pages if you want. I will wait. When the Game of Thrones author was pestered about his books he would threaten to kill off a popular character. We certainly wouldn't want to see Tina have an accident would we?

scurscuralmost 6 years ago
Great tale !

Love the concept behind your title.

You have done a terrific job and it's hard to believe it is your first attempt. I am looking forward to reading the rest of the series.

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 5 years ago
It's Great!

I would not have found this story with out checking on any new Chapters by Son_of_Battles "Women's Studies"! "A Boiled Frog" was one of Battles favorite so I checked it out! Julie was the best helping Chris become a passable woman! I envy couples that can do something to unleash the femininity of the male spouse! As a Trans woman, myself, I've taken the journey alone! Personally I have not gone as far as Tina.... if it weren't for the help of Julie! I get wrapped up in the story wishing Tina was me! This was a great story line as many of the trans girls get no help to women like your Julie transforming the men that they love! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fairly well written but totally unbelievable

At the end of this chapter even He realizes that not only can't He do it, He doesn't want to do it. There's no where to go with this train wreck. Anything going forward turns her from a little controlling into a massive, manipulative bitch. And him into a complete wimp. I don't see any man who has even a little pride and self respect going forward with this one-sided game. Is he really THAT stupid?

1 star only because negative stars aren't available - YET!

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyabout 5 years ago
Poor Chris! He is being setup badly!

I love femdom stories where boys are turned into girls. Will he be getting pegged soon? I hope so!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful

I loved this and would really enjoy the rest of my , wait I mean her journey , Thank you so much … Maddie B

SamWinters83SamWinters83over 4 years ago
Why even read?

lol at people complaining about the premise of the story. "1 star because there's no negatives" like move on, child. Here's my 5 just to counter that particular anon idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Kudos

Brilliant start. Exceptionally well written for a first effort. Plausible if not completely believable.

This genre has limited choices, especially with the one pushing the feminization. I like the overall gentle domination that Julie is using. You haven't gone the crazed-bitch route and have made them both mostly sympathetic.

Keep it up!!!

Raquels_PantiesRaquels_Pantiesover 3 years ago

“Unbelievable?” Seriously, commenters, Get a Life. Erotic fiction is about fantasy. Check out the number of readers who say, “I wish I was in Tina’s place.” Count me among them. You want reality, believability? Here it is. Wife finds out hubby is into crossdressing. Wife leaves him. The end.

One would expect Literotica readers to be more openminded.

Noobdude, I’m delighted I ran across your story. It’s cute, titillating (kept me leaking), complex (I loved the softball encounter), and very well written, in general.

Favorited and 5-starred.

Can’t wait for an opportunity to finish the other chapters and imagine myself in Tina’s place. Twists and turns anticipated and welcome. Polyamory, “gay”, lesbianism ... bring it on.

BUT, most of all, you be you.

Amanda7Amanda7over 2 years ago

Ohhh wow, what a delicious story very well written with some nice twists. One of the best stories i have read, 5 stars - can't wait to devour more of your writings.

Veronica_E_DayVeronica_E_Dayabout 2 years ago

Perfectly lovely story, very well written and Tina is adorable.

Veronica

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMialmost 2 years ago

OMG what a Fantastic story!!!!!! I only see the one story posted here but i would love to read other works by you.👍👍👍👍👍👍

rainlilyseedrainlilyseedover 1 year ago

What an extremely well written story. A real breath of fresh air and I am excited to follow the continuing exploration of Tina. Only tiny continuity issue in the story is at one point He has 10" dick and then a little later it has shrunk to 7". Otherwise , Perfection.

Jennifer182Jennifer182over 1 year ago

Oh my, what a superb story so far. Very very well written I absolutely love it. Like others I would love to read more stories from you.

Thank You 5 stars

Jennifer

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is like my 5 time reading this story.

deblackbusterdeblackbusterover 1 year ago

This is truly an amazing series. However, be warned that this series is left unfinished. Just a warning to anyone who hates being left off on a cliff hanger. If you're okay with that then you will enjoy this series very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wife tricks him, pushes him and then betrays him for her own selfish reasons. Not much of a wife.

sassysuetvsassysuetvabout 1 year ago

I was expecting more of a slow boil. This was pretty fast. And now Tina is to spend a long weekend in feminine mode. Sounds like (s)he is just about fully boiled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice idea, poor execution. Even a moron like the MC would be able to figure out what his slut is doing. He has alot of thoughts on what he should do, he just doesn't do any of it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

She must want to get rid of her husband because sending him anywhere with that man hating psycho lesbian and especially Vegas where she could have him killed any number of ways incredibly easily with a car hitting him crossing the street, poisoned by some blowfish they went to eat for dinner, or just have someone drug him and then grab him and all everyone sees is some young women leaving with a guy. He is out of the picture and his wife has no excuse to ditch the psycho. I really thought this was going to be written more intelligently but I suppose I had high expectations.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story noobdude. Great concept and good progression into femininity. Can’t wait to start chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just plain "no" to it all. If his wife wants a lesbian, let her get a divorce and go find one. What a bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I read all 7 chapters And I have to comment, I loved this story. why? Because the M/C is not gay, Pleases his wife to become first a cross dresser and then transformed into a female's body with functioning male genitalia. Continues to have sex with his wife and with his wife's "former" girlfriend who he thinks hates him and probably did as his wife and her Best Friend were and are Lesbian lovers by feminizing the husband. Becomes acceptable to both his wife and her dominate best friend... Although there is a hint that he begins to think that his feminization might be about his wife dumping him so she and her lover sets him up to have sex with another man only, he suspects this and copes completely out with the help of another woman who has a plan...which wakes his wife up. .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous