A Boiled Frog Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerome, our next hitter, popped up to shallow left and I could do nothing but stand there on display for the whole world to see, completely exposed as the freak show I was. Thoughts of having everyone in my workplace knowing my secret rushed into my head and I just wanted to put my head between my legs and hide in embarrassment. I was going to be the laughing joke at the office.

That put up our clean-up hitter Dennis, who the other team decided to intentionally walk since he was leading the league in RBIs. As they were pitching the balls in, Deidre walked over to me and whispered, "Any chance I can see that outfit entirely? I do love me some kink." I looked at her in shock and not knowing what to say, I stood there stiff as a post. She chuckled and walked back to her position.

That put up Amanda. She was our best female hitter having played college ball and she hit it back to the warning track before it was caught. I had rounded third and just kept running, past home plate, past our dugout and straight to the bathroom.

I just got into the bathroom and into a stall and sat down and was about to unlace my shoes when my wife walked in. She had been watching from the stands. She said, "Chris, are you in here?"

I opened the stall and let her in, quickly showed her hole in my pants and told her what Deidre had seen and said. She laughed. My wife laughed at me. I turned red all again and said, "I can't go back out there."

"Yes, you can."

"Not like this. No way. I can't let anyone else find out about this. What am I doing?"

"You can and you will. Just go get a piece of duct tape from your car and put it over the hole. People will think you had a bleed. It will be okay, baby."

"Can't I just take these off?" I asked.

"Not if you want to have hot passionate sex with me after this. My engine is really running. Maybe we could invite Deidre over to watch," she said teasingly. Now, I had thought of a threesome before, what red-blooded man had not, but I had ultimately decided that I did not want to share my wife with anyone. I knew deep down she was out of my league and was afraid that if she ever experienced anyone else, she would find me lacking and leave me for greener pastures. No matter how hot the fantasy was, reality is what mattered.

I mumbled an okay and went out to my car and taped up my knee. In the final inning, I got on second base, looked over at Deidre and she smiled and winked at me, but said nothing. We ended up winning, 8-6. As the teams lined up and shook hands, as I got to Deidre's she passed me a slip of paper with her number on it and said, "Call me anytime you want to play."

Dennis, the guy in line behind me, saw and overheard. As we finished, he said to me. "Man you must be hung like a horse or something. You landed Julie and now Deidre wants some too. That's incredible. What is your secret? Hook a brother up."

I just laughed it off and said I was passing on the victory celebration after-party as me and Julie had one planned all by ourselves. He looked at me as I walked away. I heard him say, "You lucky dog."

That night after sex, Julie made me go step by step through what happened with Deidre twice. I felt like I was in the witness stand being cross-examined as she tried to draw every last detail out of me. I kept telling her over and over that I wasn't interested in Deidre, only her, but she didn't seem to listen. She seemed intent on replaying the scene from all angles. She even wanted to know what Dennis had said. I finally got upset and yelled at her. "I only love you, babe," before grabbing my pillow and storming out to sleep on the couch. She came down a few minutes later.

I immediately opened up with "You have nothing to be jealous about, baby. I am only interested in you. No one else matters."

She replied, "I know. It turned me on to have someone else want you. You are mine. Now come back to bed."

I couldn't fall asleep for a while after that. I laid there thinking deep into the night. What was going on with my wife?

Chapter 4

Friday morning I got up to take my shower and the bottle of Axe body wash/shampoo I had bought was no longer in the shower. I had just bought it. What was going on? I yelled for my wife and she popped her head in and said, "What's up?"

"My shampoo is missing," I said.

"Oh, I threw it out. I prefer the lavender smell. It's so sexy. And you really need to start taking better care of your hair. Will you use the shampoo and conditioner I left there for you? It will make your hair softer and get rid of those split ends you have."

"You never cared before," I whined. "It's too much work."

"Aren't I worth it?" she said as she started to strip and climb in the shower with me. "Here, let me do it for you today. Then you will know how I want it done." The shampoo was a strong floral scent and she worked it in with her hands, rubbing her thumbs at my temples at the same time. I relaxed and went into a blissful state, letting her work my hair and body over. As my erection eventually rose, she grabbed some extra shampoo into her hand, had me lean against her breasts, pressing her against the wall, and stroked me off, slowly and gently.

When I got out of the shower, I confronted the choices of underwear laid out on the bed for me. The first was the pink pair of course, but the second was even worse. It was a pink and white pair of bikini panties with bows on the sides and girls in lingerie and airplanes all over it. I looked over at my wife and said, "Seriously? Come on, I don't want to wear pink. Give me something else."

"You know it's my favorite color. You will look so adorable in it. Here is something else," as she handed me a coin. "Now pick one."

"They are both pink. I don't care then. You choose one for me to wear." Surprisingly, she grabbed the one with the pink bows, not the pair she had been trying to force on me all week. "I found these while I was out shopping for your birthday and thought they were so cute. I couldn't wait to see you in them. Wear the other ones for me tomorrow?"

"Yes, dear," I said as I finished getting dressed and headed out for the day.

At work, I walked into a big shock. One hour and thirty minutes after I arrived, I found myself cleaning out my desk. I had been told I was being laid off due to lack of work. It dawned on me as I was walking out the door that they had waited until I had helped them win the city league softball championship before letting me go. I wondered how much sooner I would have been let go if I didn't play softball so well.

Bummed and off work early, I texted Julie the news and then hit the batting cages, despite the season being over. She texted back that she would give me early birthday presents tonight to cheer me up. My birthday was Tuesday. My usual present was something small followed by her in a new cute lingerie outfit and great sex. That aspect cheered me up immensely. I decided to brave the judgmental looks and condescending comments and pop into my wife's firm and see if she could go to lunch.

Julie worked in a firm with about 30 attorneys, all of them female. I knew some of them had to be lesbians, because less than a dozen were married, and that was mostly older ones. Going to their office parties was a chore because I had to deal with rich old men who I had very little in common with or catty socialites - women who did not consider me good enough for my wife. A couple of the others were jealous and obviously had crushes on her. I didn't have an ally in the bunch - not even my wife's secretary, Tiffany, a beautiful 22-year old blonde who literally fawned over my wife.

I showed up and meekly entered the building, avoiding everyone I could until I got to my wife's office. I got some open stares from a few of the secretaries but no one stopped or confronted me. I got to Tiffany's desk and she looked at me disdainfully and said, "Julie is a in an important meeting. I can give her a message if you want. But you need to go."

"I came by to ask her to go to lunch with me," I started. But before Tiffany could give me a reply, the door to Julie's office opened and the ice queen herself, Lisa, strolled through the door. I gave her a nod of acknowledgement and said hello, but she looked past me like I wasn't even there, as she headed for the exit.

I popped my head into Julie's office and she sat there with her head down on her desk. Did her hair look a little disheveled?

"Hey babe, you ok?" I asked. "I came by to see if you could get lunch today. Can you break away?"

She lifted up her head. Her lipstick looked a little smeared and her eyes were watered, as if she had been crying. She saw me and smiled. "Sure, honey," she replied. "Give me five minutes to fix my makeup and use the bathroom and we can go." She then went into the private bathroom adjoining her office and I twiddled my thumbs and waited, rather than going back out and awkwardly staring at Tiffany.

At lunch, I broached the subject of Lisa and asked what she was doing there and she told me that she has been working with Lisa to try to land the hospital's account for the firm. If she can land a whale of an account like that, she explained, it will help her in her bid to become a partner. "Lisa is being difficult though; she wants something that I am not willing to give her."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Nothing I want to talk about. Let's drop it. I should be home by 5 tonight and we have reservations for 6 at Morton's. I laid clothes out for you to wear tonight, if you don't mind, but shower and shave first."

I did like a good steak and decided to stop and buy flowers for her from a same-day delivery florist in appreciation. Next to the florist shop, was a store I had never been in called "Agent Provocateur". I decided to pop in since I was killing time and was astonished by the raciness yet sexiness of some of their outfits. Their prices seemed outrageous to me though. I never realized how much my wife spent on lingerie.

Then I saw the pair of panties I had on. Looking at the price tag, I saw they were $92. That was more than I had spent on the rest of my clothes combined, including the sneakers. I realized then how completely out of my element I really was.

I got home and walked up to the bedroom, vastly curious of how this night was going to go. I had an idea in my mind but when I walked in and saw the outfit laid out for me I was very surprised. It was my one suit, in black, a blue tie, a white silk shirt and my best dress shoes, also in black. The underwear was my old boxers, and the socks were plain black dress socks. I kind of felt disappointed, but I guess Julie wanted her man tonight.

Dinner was excellent but the conversation seemed muted. I could tell something was bothering Julie but she didn't want to talk about it. I figured it was about Lisa and I kept wondering how to bring up the subject without upsetting her. I really wanted to have birthday sex. She always seemed so eager to please me during birthday sex.

But I put my foot forward because I could see the pain in her eyes. "Honey, something is bothering you. What does Lisa want from you?"

She sighed and looked at me. "She wants me to leave you," she stated bluntly.

I looked at her in shock and said, "What does that woman have against me? I have been nothing but nice to her. I don't get it. She has hated me from the start. What did I ever do to her?"

"You stole my heart," she whispered.

That rattled around in my mind for a second, and then the puzzle pieces finally clicked into place and the light bulb went on. "You mean you and Lisa ..." I left it at that.

She blushed and nodded. "I have never really talked about my sexual history with you because I didn't want to burden you with it and I knew you had none. I know you have always thought I was much more experienced than you but really, I wasn't."

"As you know from my parents, I was raised a good little Christian girl who was taught no sex before marriage. I knew that thinking was considered obsolete, but I hung on until senior prom. I had been dating my first boyfriend, Chad, for a couple of months and he had been pressuring me to have sex and I finally gave in on prom night and went all the way. He dumped me two days later."

"After Chad dumped me, another guy asked me out immediately. He was on the football team with Chad and very popular so I said yes. On our first date, he attacked my boobs and felt me up. On the second date, he wanted to have sex. I gave in to the pressure, only to have him dump me the next day. I heard from another football player's sister, that they were trying to pass me around. I was worth a lot of conquest points."

"After that I swore off boys; I dated no one my freshman year in college. I buckled down and focused on my grades and earning money to keep in school. My cheerleading scholarship basically paid my tuition and food and not much else. My sophomore year I found a really good deal on a room off campus in a house with five other students, so I moved into it. There I met Brad."

"Brad and I started dating and after a month, although we still hadn't had sex but were getting close, he had a friend that was looking for a room. He offered to share his room with me so I could save the rent money. It looked like a perfect scenario."

"He changed immediately. He treated me like his personal piece of meat. He is the one who told me I gave terrible blowjobs," she said with a blush. "He even tried to pressure me into anal sex."

"I had nowhere to go since my room was rented out and I was about to drop out of school when I met Lisa and she offered me a place to stay. She took me in and after a few months, I slept with her. She is gorgeous, as you know, and we got along great. I had never considered being into girls, but Lisa has a way of making you see things her way. And she really tastes good," she said with a shudder.

Now beet red, she continued. "I became her sex toy. She played with me and made me worship her body. She made me stretch my boundaries and do things I didn't want to, but she also made me feel so good. I didn't know any better; I considered myself 100 percent a lesbian until I met you. You were so different from the other boys I had dated and every time I tested you, you didn't hurt me."

"I kept waiting for the cruel person that I knew all boys to be to appear and it never did with you. You never pressured me to do anything and were happy with whatever I gave you. Even Lisa wasn't like that. I broke it off with her the night before I proposed to you."

I digested all of that and that got me thinking. "You mean you and Lisa were going at it while we were dating?" I asked. Then it really clicked into place. "And these overnighters recently where you said you slept at the office ..." I said, trailing off, a spike of jealously stabbing into my body.

Her tone quavered and she looked at me miserably. "Lisa is very hard to deny. She is so domineering. But, honestly, it has been much easier since Tina became part of our lives. She seems to fill that need that Lisa provided and gives me the strength to tell her no. I haven't been with Lisa since Tina entered the picture. I like her a lot."

Now it was my turn to blush. Tina was helping my wife be faithful to me?

Julie's phone then beeped with a text. That seemed to break the discussion and be our signal to leave. "I really hope you like your birthday presents," Julie said as she waved at the waiter with a checkmark in the air. "It would mean a lot to me."

"Of course, dear," I said. We sat in silence on the car ride home. I pondered her infidelity and asked myself if I could forgive her. Surprisingly, I realized I already had. I didn't blame her, I knew how Lisa was firsthand and couldn't imagine being able to stand up to her myself. Lisa really was a force of nature. I also thought about Tina. I didn't mind dressing up for my wife; in fact, my boxers were kind of uncomfortable compared with some of the items I had been wearing this week. And if crossdressing helped keep my wife faithful to me, then that was a strong motivator right there. I didn't want to lose her.

As we entered the house, I noticed a pile of presents sitting on the kitchen table. "Are you sure we don't want to wait until next Tuesday," I said.

"No," she replied. "With you out of work, you can start on them right away if you don't mind."

"OK," I replied hesitantly, not really understanding what that meant. I sat down at the table and she sat next to me expectantly. "Go ahead, pick one and open it."

The first one I picked was a small square box. I shook it and it felt like one big object as it moved pretty easily around the box with a thunk. I ripped open the package to find a baseball. I looked at it closely and saw it had several signatures. Reading them, I instantly recognized the names. She had gotten me an autographed ball of my favorite team, the Cincinnati Reds. Looking closer at the names, I recognized that they were all from the 1990 World Series team. This ball was worth more than $1,000. I looked up in amazement to see her with a tear in her eye.

"You are so worth it," Julie said. "I hope you like it. I am so sorry that I let Lisa talk me into betraying you. Will you ever forgive me?"

"It is already done," I replied. "I understand how hard she is to deal with. Thank you for this, but are you sure? I just lost my job..."

"We are ok. Go ahead. Open another one."

The next one I opened was a small card that was attached to a box. I opened up the card and it was a certificate for online voice lessons. I already sing backup in our band and am pretty good without ever having lessons, if I do say so myself. The only problem is I am a countertenor so I sound like a girl when I sing.

"I don't think I need this. I do okay. What's going on?"

"You didn't read the note," she said. I glanced at it and read. "For Tina, so you can feel more comfortable being yourself."

"Its voice lessons to make you sound more like a girl when you are dressed up. I want you to be able to fool people if you need to. It also includes some mannerism training."

"I'm not going out in public dressed up. There is no way. That would be so embarrassing."

"It would only be embarrassing if people knew you were a guy. And trust me, you look like a girl with the makeup and wig on. No one is going to be able to tell if we work on a few things."

"We'll see," I said, grabbing another present. This one I read the card for. She must have changed the note since this morning because it said, "A project for you to work on now that you don't have to go to work every day."

"Don't I need to help you with the bills? What is going on?"

"I told you we are okay. Don't worry about it. Now open it."

I opened the box to find a cheap pair of fuzzy dice, the kind people use to hang off their rear view mirror back in the older days. I looked in puzzlement then noticed a manila folder at the bottom. I pulled it out, opened it up to see the title and keys of a car. I looked at the year and model and saw the title was to a 1967 Pontiac GTO. This has always been the muscle car of my dreams. I looked at her in wonderment.

"It's parked in the garage. I had it delivered while we were out at dinner. That was what the text message was. It does need a lot of work but I knew you would enjoy that just as much as if it was completely mint."

"This is too much," I said.

"Nothing is too much for you, baby. Please be happy with me."

I got up and walked out to the garage to see the muscle car of my dreams. It needed a paint job something fierce and looked like it had been sitting in a field for a long time. The windshield was completely filthy and could barely be seen out of. The driver's side windows were either down or missing, I couldn't tell which. As I walked closer, I could see the upholstery was damaged and the back window was cracked. I could see work, but work I wouldn't mind doing. Already, I could see what it would look like finished in my mind's eye. I wanted to jump into the project right away and was ready to get to work when my wife's voice pulled me back.