A Boiled Frog Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
noobdude
noobdude
628 Followers

"You still have two more presents. Come on back in."

Left on the table was the box that I had ripped the voice lessons card off the top of it. It dawned on me that this was probably a Tina present. I opened the box to see a piece of black lingerie. I reached for it to lift it up and it felt hard and inflexible. It even had some weight to it.

"What is this?" I asked.

"It's your corset," she said. "I had it sized to fit you perfectly. It will make Tina pop. And it will be a little tough to handle at first but I really, really want you to wear it. Please..."

"You said I had two more presents to unwrap," I said now looking at the now empty table. "Where is the last one?"

"That one is me," she said huskily, as she pulled me into an embrace.

Chapter 5

Saturday morning I woke to Julie announcing that she and Tina were having a girl's day today and I had to go along with it. I tried to sit up and stretch and found out I couldn't. This corset that Julie had tied me into last night after sex was restricting and I had to roll to the side first before I could get to my feet. It didn't seem possible to bend at the waist.

"Does that mean I get sex?" I blurted out without thinking.

"If you are a good girl and go along with what I have planned, absolutely," she promised with a smile.

"I can't go out of the house dressed like a girl, Julie. I just can't."

"That's fine," she said. "Just realize we are going to do some girly things and you have to go along with them. Don't fight me every step of the way. A few things might be a little uncomfortable, but I promise you that no one you know will ever find out. We are going all the way across town."

I started to loosen the binds on the corset and sighed relief. Julie reacted visibly and said, "What are you doing?" in almost a panicked look.

"I am going to get in the shower. Is that okay with you?"

"Oh sure," she said, obviously relieved. I think she was afraid I was backing out. "Make sure to use both shampoo and conditioner. I want your hair really clean."

After I finished showering, I saw she was dressed and ready to go. She was dressed casually, in shorts and a t-shirt with closed-back thong sandals on her feet. She had no makeup on at all and her hair was swept back into a ponytail.

She had me slip on the pink panties she had made me promise to wear, before lacing up the corset. I wore size 30 pants already, but she said this corset could cinch my waist down to 24. She closed it about halfway before I was gasping, "Enough already, I got to be able to move." She then pulled out a small pink bra that matched the panties and had me put it on. It clasped in the front.

As she handed me a pair of my regular jeans, I surprised myself by asking, "No nylons?"

"Nope," she said. And then deadpanned, "At least not yet ..."

She then handed me a black t-shirt to wear. After putting it on, I checked myself in the mirror. It was dark enough that you could not see the pink bra through it.

I threw on a pair of sneakers and we headed out the door. She announced she was driving, so I walked over to her Lexus and opened the driver's side door for her. She smiled and said, "Thank you."

We got in and headed across town. I asked where we were going and got the response. "Our first stop is a day spa. We are going to try to tame that mane of yours." Then she clicked the auto locks on the car like I would try to bolt or something. I rolled my eyes at her.

At the salon, I took a shallow breath (I don't think I could take a deep breath in this corset) and climbed out of the car to follow her in. Nervous as can be, I told myself I was doing this to keep Julie. Besides, I did enjoy some parts of what we had done. My sex life had never been better and I felt like Julie and I were bonding over this. She seemed so excited and giddy all the time. And I liked to please her and make her happy.

Julie boldly walked to the counter and said, "I have a reservation under Julie Adams."

"Yes, Mrs. Adams," the cute teenager behind the desk said. "Your hair salon appointment is this way. I understand you requested a private room. Come with me, please."

Julie led the way and I meekly followed, trying to act like I was tagging along while my wife got her hair done. I casually picked up a magazine so I could look bored, then quickly put it down when I realized it was a fashion magazine. I didn't want to be caught reading THAT.

My wife with her air of authority walked right up to the stylist, reached into her purse and pulled out a couple of pictures. She showed her the first picture and pointed at me saying, "This is my husband and I would like his hair dyed this color. Once it is done, I would like it cut like this," showing the second picture. She then took a seat against the wall and picked up the magazine I had discarded. The stylist looked at the pictures and her eyebrows rose. She waved me over to the chair and starting playing with and manipulating my hair.

"Yes, it's long enough and it is thick enough. We should be able to pull this off." She then moved around in front of me and was looking at my face closely. She had moved her mouth just a few inches from my ear and whispered so low my wife could not hear, "It is a very feminine cut, are you sure you want to do this?"

In response, I said, "Can I see the pictures?" She handed them to me. The first was a girl with a soft sun-lightened red hair, several degrees lighter than mine currently. I could live with that. The second was the hair style. It was a picture of a supermodel with long layered brown hair, with side swept bangs and long wavy ringlets that went to the middle of her back. My hair stopped right below my shoulder blades.

I looked over at Julie. She was watching me intensely so I said, "Is this really what you want?" She nodded at me. I shrugged and succumbed. "Do whatever she wants. I am in her hands today."

The stylist drew out her "oooooooookkkkkkkaaaaaay then" like I was crazy. Maybe I was.

Almost three hours later, I was finished. My wife was giddy with excitement when she declared it perfect. She gave the lady a tip and said she did an excellent job.

As soon as the stylist left, I turned to my wife and said, "Can we get out of here now before anyone else sees me?"

"Oh, no," Julie replied. "We are scheduled for mani-pedis as well." I groaned. And as I put my head in my hands, the door opened and two girls walked in, both very young and very pretty. One beckoned my wife to a second chair and the blonde and cuter of the two approached me.

"Hi, I am Lexi," she said bubbily, kneeling down in front of me and starting to take off my sneakers. "You know, you can't put these back on after I paint your nails. The socks will stick to the paint job." I blushed even more and still kept my hands over my face.

"Oh, it's ok," my wife supplied. "I have a pair of sandals in my bag over there for him to wear afterwards."

"Him?!?" I could tell by her comment she was surprised. My new haircut was really a feminine style and with me covering up my face she obviously assumed I was female. I slowly lowered my hands, blushed at her with my very red face and said, "Yes, my wife is in charge today, and this is her idea of a good time."

Lexi had started rolling up my pant legs and putting my feet in water to soak. She ran her hand down my smooth leg, noticing that I had no hair. If I could get any redder, I did. Even worse, I had never been touched intimately by anyone other than my wife and her hand rubbing my leg cause my penis to go into overdrive as it quickly hardened facing down my pant leg. I had to quickly adjust, bringing her eyes to my movement.

"That's so sexy," she said, staring at my bulge and licking her lips. "I love that you do all the things your wife tells you to do. I wish my boyfriend was more like that."

I sat there in silence and endured the next 90 minutes while they did my hands and feet. I almost opened my mouth in protest when she started to paint my nails but my wife's excitement as she told them to match my nails with my new hair color made me acquiesce. Luckily, when Lexi asked if I wanted nail extensions, my wife responded, "No thank you. He is working on his new car right now and would just break them off. "

Right as the nail session was finishing up, my stomach started to rumble. We had been here five hours. I couldn't remember the last time I had spent five hours in ANY store. I said, "Can we go home and get something to eat? I am starving."

"We have one more appointment here and then we will grab some food. I am so proud of you. You are being great." She leaned over and kissed me.

I looked in the mirror while we waited for our next session, whatever that was, when I realized that I hadn't shaven this morning and yet, I saw no stubble on my chin or upper lip. In fact, I haven't had to shave much hair anywhere lately. My wife must have been using her laser removal device religiously without my knowledge.

As I was lost in thought, the door opened and an older lady in her 40s came in. She said to my wife, "I am here to give your daughter makeup lessons."

My wife smiled and said, "This is my husband, Tina. The lessons are for her." I thought I had been embarrassed so far, but Julie just kept escalating it.

"Oh," the lady responded with a smile. Then she approached me and smiled at me. "Yes, you don't need much at all. You have very feminine features already."

This proceeded an hour of explanation of blushes and mascara and the dos and don'ts of makeup. She said that I would need to wear very little makeup to pass, but if I did as she taught me, I would stop traffic.

As she was plucking my eyebrows into more of an arch, she said, "My, you are gorgeous." Then turning to my wife, "Are you turning him into a full-blown sissy, my husband Reginald would love to play with him. We could set them up on a date. "

My face turned pale as I thought about this. That was the last thing I wanted. Now it was my wife's turn to blush. She did so and then replied, "No, nothing like that. He is helping me with my lesbian fantasies."

"Well if you change your mind, or are willing to share, I am interested."

I was sitting right there and they were discussing me like a piece of meat. I was insulted, but weirdly, I was turned on as well. I thought what it would be like to share this woman with my wife. She wasn't prettier than us and she was married. My wife wouldn't leave me for her. Would she? Was I actually considering sharing my wife? What was wrong with me?

Once the session was done, my wife came over to me and told me to close my eyes. As I did she tugged me out of the chair and pulled me across the room to a full-length mirror. She then said, "Open your eyes and tell me what you see."

I looked at myself and found myself desiring to fuck the person I saw in the mirror. I saw a hot girl and told her so. "I look good - supermodel good."

"Do you see a guy in there at all?"

I looked closely and responded truthfully. "I don't recognize myself at all."

"Then no one else will either. Let's go get some lunch. There was an Olive Garden across the street. That sounds good to me."

I opened my mouth to say I couldn't go out like this as people would laugh, but I realized the ridiculousness of that statement. I didn't look like a guy at all, as long as I didn't talk; there was no chance at getting caught.

As we walked into the restaurant, I noticed every male in the place staring at us. I was used to hostile or jealous looks from guys as they checked out my wife and found me lacking, but those looks were gone and they were checking me out as well. It was definitely uncomfortable. My wife seemed to be enjoying the attention though.

As the waiter came over, I caught him leering at me out of corner of my eye. As he got to the table, I noticed his eyes drop down to my left hand. My wife smiled and flirted with him as if I wasn't there. I said nothing, looking at the menu, not looking at his eyes. When he asked if I needed a second, I nodded.

Once he walked away, I told my wife to order me the soup and salad combo and stood up to go to the bathroom. I got to the men's door and was just about to open it when it dawned on me what I was doing. I turned, mortified, and walked back to my seat.

"That was quick. What did you need?"

"I need to pee but I can't go in the men's room looking like this and I can't use the women's".

"Sure you can. It's just stalls. No one will notice or care."

I had to go so I got up again and made my first venture into a woman's bathroom. Thankfully, it was just like a guy's bathroom minus the urinals. I quickly went into a stall, did my business and washed my hands. As I as washing, an elderly lady came in, looked at me and said, "Aren't you lovely, dear," before heading into a stall.

I left on cloud nine. I had done it. I had used the bathroom by myself. Wait, how old was I? ...

I sat down and told my wife about the elderly lady's comment and she smiled and said, "See, I told you, you had nothing to worry about."

But I did. The waiter stopped by constantly trying to get me to talk to him, asking if I needed anything or if my food was okay or if I would like more. I just smiled and nodded and squeaked out as little response as possible. He hovered and tried to catch my eyes. I didn't know what to make of it. He even wrote his phone number on the bill with a note saying to call him.

As we left and got in the car, my wife said, "I don't think I have ever felt like a wallflower as much as I did just now. That boy was in to you. I haven't been ignored by anyone that much ever and I used to go out with Lisa."

She then reached over and pulled me over to her. She whispered into my ear. "I am so turned on right now. I am going to take you hard and make you mine, little girl."

"Can we go home now?" I asked.

"Well, I was going to take you to the mall and get your ears pierced, but that will have to wait until tomorrow. I want you now."

Sunday I awoke to a blowjob, a very good surprise. After I had came, my wife told me to jump in the shower. I got out finding a set of pantyhose and a pair of lacy boy shorts, green this time. Putting them on followed by a t-shirt, jeans and sneakers. She did my make-up and looking at myself in the mirror I could see the guy barely, but only cause I knew what I was looking for. I still did look like an attractive casual girl.

Our first stop was a clothing store where she had me try on a dress. The first dress had me hooked. I loved the feel of the freedom in that area. I truly felt sexy for the first time. I could definitely get used to this. I left the store wearing one of the three dresses she bought me, and didn't hesitate a second as we walked into the shoe store.

I left the mall with three new pairs of shoes, two heels and one pair of sandals - oh, and my ears pierced.

Chapter 6

Monday morning, I started my new routine. I got up early and immediately grabbed a quick bite before rushing out to work on my new car. I would tinker around until 2 p.m. before coming in and grabbing lunch. I would then go up and shower and become Tina, where I would sit down at the PC at 3 p.m. for my daily hour-long voice lessons. I would then clean house and prepare dinner until Julie got home around 6 p.m., usually horny and ready to play. I did use up my last coin to get out of going to a work party of hers, but I didn't need coins as my wife was always initiating sex or flirting the moment she saw Tina.

Every couple of days my wife would drag me out to dinner or on errands as Tina, always far from our neighborhood where no one we knew would ever recognize us. She was fascinated by the guys who hit on me. I still didn't know how to react and would give her evil glares if she even showed the remotest interest in encouraging them. I even asked if I could have a wedding ring so that I would look unavailable, but she said no to that. I think she got off on people wanting me.

A little over a month of constant sex and wearing girl's clothes and I still hadn't gone outside alone without my Julie security blanket. On Tuesday, a couple days after completing the voice and mannerism training, I decided to do it. I was going to go the mall to buy a little black dress to surprise Julie in.

The first store I walked in, I saw a man behind the counter. I turned around immediately and left the store. I couldn't deal with that. I really didn't want to interact with a male without Julie present. I eventually found a store and braved my way in. The lady helping me never guessed anything was suspicious by me at all. I had passed. I paid for the dress with cash so I didn't have to produce ID and bolted for home. As I was heading out of the mall, I passed a window that had the perfect shoes for my dress.

I looked in and saw a man working the counter. But I had to have those shoes. I willed my way into the store and walked up to him and asked for the shoes in the window in a size 9. I then saw the ring on his finger and breathed a sigh of relief. I made it through the purchase without any incident.

I came home and saw Julie's car was in the driveway so I hid the shopping bags behind my back and slipped in. Luckily, she was in the kitchen. I quickly darted up the stairs and stripped off my clothes. I quickly slid into my outfit, fixed my hair and makeup. I took a little extra time and replaced my earrings with the dangly ones Julie liked and made sure everything was perfect; I wanted to look good for Julie and surprise her. If I do say so myself, I looked incredible. I slipped into the new shoes and sauntered down the stairs. Julie was coming out of the kitchen carrying lasagna, one of my favorite meals, and I gave her my best new sexy Tina voice, "Hey baby."

That's when I noticed the tears in her eyes and the air of nervousness around her. I immediately responded with, "What's wrong?"

"Don't hate me," she said sniffling. "I did something bad. I am sorry."

"What did you do?" I said, heading towards the dining room table. I then noticed the coins. On the plate in front of my spot was all 12 coins arranged in a smiley face on the plate. The hair on the back of my neck stood up. This was big, very big.

"I told Lisa," she squeaked out, setting the lasagna on the table and then standing behind her chair. She looked like a little girl about to be punished.

"You told Lisa what?" I dreaded the worst. She was leaving me. She had finally agreed to dump me and go back to Lisa. Son of a bitch. After all I had done.

"I told Lisa about Tina," she whispered in a low voice. "I'm sorry."

I felt a cold shiver run down my spine. She had told Lisa about Tina! It took more than a few seconds for that statement to register. Then it hit me. She had outed me, and to Lisa. That just didn't make sense.

"You didn't sleep with her?" That wasn't what she had said, but I had to know. Was my marriage over?

"Oh, no, nothing like that," she responded hastily. "I wouldn't cheat on you again. I told you I love you. You said you forgave me. I am yours, baby."

"Then, wait a minute, explain to me, why on earth would you tell Lisa about Tina? I'm confused."

"Well, you see," she said, as she twisted one of her legs on her pointed toe. It looked to me like a little girl trying to avoid punishment. "Lisa has been going through this real rough time since Robin dumped her. It turns out that she hooked up with Brian, Lisa's cousin, behind her back while they were back home. He knocked her up. And they are getting married, and Lisa wanted me to go back with her to the wedding and be her lover to show she was over Robin, which she isn't. But I know her parents, they were at our wedding, and that would have been a lot to explain since they know about you, and you see ..."

noobdude
noobdude
628 Followers