All Comments on 'A Boy and His Mom: Book 01'

by MisterReason

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Looking forward to the rest

Love the idea of a threesome with a mom boyfriend and son

redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

lost it when she hasnt shaved almost threw up on my keyboard

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeabout 9 years ago
Hot

Very hot. Can't wait to read about mom, her son, and her boyfriend in a threesome. Love where I think this is going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
No hair

Enjoyed it and can't wait for part 2 but the hairy part is gross

dirtyomandirtyomanabout 9 years ago
Hair, a PLUS 4 me!

Oh I like this little story.. Having Momma unshaved is a plus nowadays. And her being a Momma fucking her Son is so fucking Hot!! This storyline has a lot of potential. I hope you discribe the action a bit more in detail. Squeeshy sounds, & hard driving cock, are all good to read.lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
3

OK story. Not big on hirsuteness. K. I. S. S.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
no thanks

book 1 is enough, book 2 is not needed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Now I remember...

...why I stopped reading stories by this author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
oh good dear annony rememebrs something

I remember that I gave this story a 5

MisterReasonMisterReasonabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

I appreciate all who took the time to read and comment, even the negative ones. As for the hair, hair of some kind will always appear somewhere in my stories because it's part of a woman I enjoy. This 21st century fetish of making women slick, plastic looking and juvenile below the eyebrows escapes me. I get the fact that our tastes are all different, but some of the angst by drama queens - "almost throwing up on my keyboard" is a bit much. Really? Get a grip - and not that way. It's just hair and unlike the grotesque and garish tattoos many women cover themselves with these days, it's natural and easily removed should one wish.

In closing those offended by such "vulgarities" as pubic hair can shield their sensitive tummies by checking the story tags on stories before reading. I believe all mine have indications on what to expect within.

maxwellqmaxwellqabout 9 years ago
Love Hairy

I liked the story and I totally agree with you about hair. A hairy pussy and underarms are indicators of sexual maturity and are a definite turn on for me. If people prefer the shaved, bald look then that is their choice, but they need not insult and condemn those who don't share their preference.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nothing against hair..I love hairy pussies, BUT

you let open a probably bisex scene between son and mom nover, and for me, it is a no-no.

If you do that, out a disclaimer BEFORE the text and i will skip it.

thanks,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I cant wait for part two!!!! I hope the boyfriend fucks her sons ass as she watches and even helps.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I like the idea of both Henri and her son doing her. She seems she would enjoy that; all of them would. Her son's cock in her butt being thinner would work better with little pain and Henri's thicker cock would be better for his Mom's pussy. That would be great and it would be so arousing to see how she would feel after being screwed by both at the same time.

Cannot wait until the next chapter. Thanks !!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 8 years ago
nice story

I usually let my pubes and pit hair grow over the winter. for me its a convenience thing, because shaving sucks and waxing is expensive. I'm glad there's guys out there who are turned on by that.

looking forward to chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Damn

This is the first of this authors submissions I've read. Bringing in the boyfriend Henri ruined the story. I quit reading at this point not bothering with chapter two. After reading the comments of this story, one in particular, I decided I would not read any more of this authors stories. Good bye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Later wimp

Too many sissy authors and not much manly stories.

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsover 4 years ago
Book number2

Friend , where is Book 2? We need it lol. This is a great start but we need to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Its good that a hairy milf get stretched out and fucked full. Its every son's pleasure to take his birth right between mother's legs and pump cum inside her cunt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous