All Comments on 'A Boy for Mother Ch. 03'

by SensualScribe

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Really exciting

fulballzfulballzalmost 8 years ago
4 stars

A great story with a believable story line. Mom/son stories are my favorite and I often think about my own childhood fantasy's I had about my own mother from my first jackoff session ( age 11) up to even now ( age 60 ). She is a very goodlooking 80 now, but if given the chance of anything happening between us, and if I were to instigate it, I'm not so sure she would deny me. I will probably never know. This was worth 1 load from my grateful balls and I gave you 4 stars. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bravo

very interesting, great story line unique twist as son receives anal first!

More please

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 8 years ago

Yes, very HOT and arousing. His Mom gets off screwing his butt and they both cum; which is very interesting !! Hopefully, his Mom will let him screw her and let him feel what its like. Another chapter would be nice, with more details as to how she reacts to the anal dildo. Why she decided to do that. Maybe, her son will get the option to screw her tits and cum all over them or her face to be fair in giving him a choice. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Momma and her little faggot

Reb1861Reb1861over 7 years ago

did like the end to chapter 3. she should be taken the anal, not giving it

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
SOLID 5 STAR STORY

I WISH I COULD GIVE YOU 10 STARS! BEAUTIFUL STORY. I WISH YOU WERE STILL WRITING. MAYBE YOU ARE AS ANOTHER, UNDER A DIFFERENT HANDLE! THANKS.

Archimedes59Archimedes59about 3 years ago

Good story. 5 stars. Nice twist... though predictable. If it had been his mother's fist, that would have been a surprise! Perhaps that will come next for mom on her turn, since she obviously loves anal. I can see her asking for it.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

I quit reading when mom used the strapon. YUK!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wish, I was there in his place and my mom ramming my ass with more pace. I should whispering in her ear "please mom, please fuck your son's ass, make me your whore forever"

Sandds1Sandds13 months ago
Surprise

I'd like to read about them talk about having a baby, moving to a different community preferably in another state and getting married. I ponder why mom is fuckin' him with dildo?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous