A Boy's Last Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is the pizza here?" asked Emily.

"I don't think it could be we just ordered it," replied Roxy sounding puzzled.

She pulled open the door to find David grinning on her stoop.

"Good evening, Ladies! I came with a gift for the girl with a broken head."

Before Roxy could react one way or the other, he stepped past her holding out a DVD to Emily.

"Season 2 of Captain Marauder," he said proudly handing it down to her.

"Oh! Wow! All-new adventures!" said Emily happily as she tore at the plastic wrapping.

Roxy took the DVD and slipped it into the player waving David into the kitchen.

"You didn't have to do that."

"I know. I wanted to. It's not every day you meet a fellow fan who appreciates the cinematic wonder that is Captain Marauder."

"By 'cinematic wonder,' do you mean low budget piece of shit?"

"Only to the unenlightened," said David managing to sound serious.

"Why aren't you on your date with Heather?"

"You know I spent some time today thinking about that, and I decided I just couldn't bring myself to break up with my current girlfriend."

Roxy rolled her eyes, "We're not together, David."

"Aren't we?" he said quietly taking a step closer to her.

"It was just a thing to get your girlfriend back," she replied, but her voice was starting to tremble.

"Was that all it was? You never once had any real feelings for me?"

"I...I was trying to help you..." she said, looking away not able to meet his eyes.

"I think you're lying."

He tilted her head back up with his fingertips forcing her to meet his gaze. Her eyes were shiny in the low light of the kitchen, tears forming in the corners.

"The first time we kissed was for show, so was the second. I want this kiss to mean something."

"David...My life is so messed up. You deserve better..."

"What I want, Roxy is you."

His face was hovering just inches from hers, and Roxy's heart was beating so fast in her chest it seemed as if it would break free.

"If you don't want this, I'll stop," he whispered.

"No...I want you to kiss me," she answered.

They came together gently, lips slowly touching, softly rubbing. A kiss that sent a steady warmth flowing through them both until Roxy groaned in the back of her throat and threw her arms around David's neck giving him the hungry kiss she had been dying to since the parking lot at Wave World. Their mouths mashed together tightly, and he pulled her close feeling the heat of her body. It was a kiss that left them both shaking when they finally parted.

"Now that was the kiss I was looking for," said David with a grin.

Roxy laughed leaning in to give him another when a knock sounded at the door.

"Pizza," she said.

The timing could have been better, but the pizza was delicious, and the three of them enjoyed it thoroughly. They sat on the couch watching episodes of Captain Marauder with Roxy doing her best to keep her criticism of the production values to a minimum. As soon as side one ended, she ordered Emily to bed much to her young daughter's disgust. It took some time to get her to settle down, but at last, she dozed off snoring quietly in the glow of her night light. Roxy shut her door and came back down the short hallway finding David sitting on the couch.

"She's asleep."

"I can go if you want you're probably tired after spending the night at the hospital last night," offered David.

"I don't want you to go," she said softly.

The light switch was on the wall by her hand, and she switched it off, leaving just the hallway light to provide a dim view of the room.

David looked on with eyes that grew a bit wider as she sauntered toward him, reaching down to unbutton the cotton dress she was wearing. By the time she was a step away from his sitting form, she had half the outfit undone exposing the lacy pink bra that enveloped her large, firm breasts. David stood up from the couch and helped her release the last few buttons letting the whole thing slide off her shoulders and onto the floor. Her arms looped around his neck pulling his mouth to hers and they fell back into the hungry kiss that had been interrupted earlier only this time it grew even hotter and more passionate as their tongues joined in the action. Roxy's lips felt so perfect on his, so full and soft sliding all over, making his body shiver. Her tongue swirled around the inside of his mouth in perfect counterpoint to the movements of her head, leaving him breathless and shaking.

He slid his hands up the smooth skin of her back until his fingertips encountered the broad swath of cloth containing the restraining hooks that held her bra in place. They slid apart with surprising ease, and the weight of her substantial breasts forced the silky garment away from her where it fell to join her dress. David hugged her tighter to him, kissing her deeply, returning her passion with his own, letting his tongue flick sensually across hers. She sighed in the back of her throat, loving the feel of his hands running down her back. He pulled back brushing his nose against hers, kissing her forehead.

"You are so beautiful, Roxy," he whispered.

These weren't words she had never heard before, but somehow they sounded different coming from David. Many men had told her she was beautiful, but what they had meant was that she had beautiful breasts,

or her ass looked good in her tight jeans, her legs were sexy in her shorts...that her face was attractive in the light of the bar. When David said it she realized he wasn't looking at those things, his eyes weren't even open, and for the first time, a man was looking at her, not her body.

Just like at the water park, David was looking at the woman, Roxy Doyle, and he thought she was beautiful.

A trickle of tears ran down her cheeks, and David frowned.

"Did I say something wrong?"

"No," she laughed softly, "you said something exactly right."

He looked confused, which just made him appear even more attractive, and Roxy pulled him into another kiss this one more fierce and needful than the last. When they parted, they were both breathing hard.

"Take me to bed, David," she begged.

The stumbled back up the short hallway kissing and touching, stopping periodically so that David could shed another article of clothing so that by the time they arrived at the bed he was down to his blue cotton boxers. Roxy sank to her knees, rubbing the obvious bulge on the front of his underwear with her fingers. He drew in a sharp breath as she lowered them, letting his long, thick penis swing into the air. It had been longer than Roxy wanted to admit since she had been in this position with a man, and she prayed her skills had not eroded. Slowly, watching his eyes, she took his cock into her mouth, feeling the warmth of the head slipping across her tongue. David shuddered and let out the breath he had been holding.

"Jesus...Roxy..." he groaned.

She took his groan as a good sign and began to slide her head up and down his penis, getting the shaft all wet, making it shine. David groaned again, much louder when she started to stroke him in time with her head bobs feeling his vein covered pole get even harder in her loose grip.

David slipped one hand into Roxy's curly hair feeling her movements. He was not totally inexperienced, but other than Heather he had never been with a woman this way, and Roxy was much better at this than Heather had ever been. The urge to release was already torturing him, but he fought to hold it back, wanting this first time to last. She wasn't making it easy as she released him from her mouth but stroked his wet cock even faster in her hand massaging and squeezing the tip. His scrotum surged, cum starting to force its way up his shaft, and desperate to delay the inevitable he pulled Roxy to her feet covering her mouth again with his before forcing her up onto the bed. He lay next to her, putting one hand on the side of her head while bringing his lips down over hers kissing her slick lips then letting that same hand drift down to her chest.

Heather had been a very petite girl with breasts commiserate with her size, tight, perky mounds about the size of his palm that David could comfortably hold. Roxy was not remotely in the same ballpark. Her breasts were enormous by comparison. Big, round, much too large to hold easily her tits were still surprisingly firm and David loved the way her wide, light pink areolas were darkening into a deep rosy red as her excitement grew. He started to kiss his way down her neck, letting his tongue run over her upper chest and down one long slope aiming at the hard peak of her thick, firm nipple.

"David! Ah! It's been so long..." she hissed as he hit home sucking her stiff nipple into his mouth and letting his tongue run circles around it.

Roxy closed her eyes and arched her back slightly as waves of pleasure rolled through her stomach, making her pussy run wet. David was playing with her breasts with just the right mix of pleasure and pain, torturing her with slow licks that turned into hard love bites that made her gasp every time. Then he was on the move again, kissing his way across her stomach, hooking his fingers into the corners of her pink panties and carefully sliding them down.

The odor of her damp womanhood filled his nostrils, and David nuzzled Roxy's soft, curly pubic hairs teasing the top of her vaginal hood with kisses before he pushed her legs apart and moved between them.

He was greeted by the wet, swollen flesh of her labia, and he slipped his tongue between the folds running it upward. Roxy gasped and arched her back even more, grabbing at David's head.

"Right there...Oh! Sweet Jesus! David!" she moaned.

He took the hint flicking his tongue around the top of her hood, making her whimper and thrash on the bed.

"Oh...oh fuck! OH! Fuck! David...David...Ah! God! Yes! YES! OH! DAVID!"

The orgasm came out of nowhere catching Roxy entirely off guard. She twisted on the bed, feeling a wave of pleasure so strong crash through her body it made her feel dizzy for a moment.

"God, I don't remember the last time I came like that..." she whispered still shaking a little.

David slid back up next to her, and she reached out to stroke his face with her fingertips.

"Now it's your turn," she said, leaning over to plant a hot, deep, French kiss on his mouth pushing him over onto his back.

Roxy pulled herself on top, throwing one leg over to straddle David's hips all the while still kissing him with long, sensual thrusts of her tongue. When she rose up, he had a perfect view of her naked body rising above him, and the sight of her took his breath away. She pressed her dripping slit onto his penis, rubbing it back and forth as David squirmed beneath her.

"You're so hard, David...I love the way you feel against me...I want you inside me so bad..." she teased.

He slid his hands up across her stomach to cover her breasts, running his fingers over her hard nipples, and she bit her lower lip.

"You like this, don't you?"

She nodded, "My nipples are my kryptonite...if you play with them too much things happen."

"Like this?" he asked, twisting them roughly.

"Oh, FUCK! David," she cried, throwing her head back.

When she looked at him again, her eyes shown with wild lust.

"I am going to ride the cum out of you..."

She took hold of him and guided his rock hard prick into her body, lowering herself onto his dick until it sank completely into her pulsing vagina.

"Ah! Oh...shit...SHIT!" she gasped, biting her lip again.

"Are you o.k.?" he asked not quite able to tell if she was enjoying it or in pain.

"It's good...It's just...been awhile..." she gasped, letting her pussy settle onto his girth, she wouldn't want to buff his ego too much, but he was considerably bigger than Todd.

Slowly she began to move, grinding her clitoris on his shaft and taking him with slow rolling movements of her hips. David caught on to her rhythm and pushed on her downward arc meeting her thrusts, pressing his cock deeper into the warm, slippery insides of her love hole. They both began to breath harder, grunting, groaning, crying out to one another. David touched her face, and Roxy took his hand, sucking on one of his fingers, turning him on even worse. The pressure was becoming unbearable between his legs, and he doubted he could hold back much longer. He used his free hand to play with her breast again rubbing and pinching her thick nipple.

"Oh! FUCK! David! I warned you about that...It makes me want to cum so bad!"

"Cum for me, Roxy..." he begged, pulling on her nipple.

"Oh...Oh...Oh! Fuck me! David, I'm going to cum again! Ah! AH! David! DAVID! Ahhhh! God YESSSS!" she cried, throwing her head back and shaking the bed.

He couldn't recall ever feeling Heather cum like Roxy did right then, her pussy squeezing his cock so hard he could feel it like a fist milking him. The sensation hit his balls and the surge he had been barely holding back cut loose in a hot eruption of semen.

There was no stopping it this time.

"Roxy! ROXY! God, Baby, I'm cumming!" he cried, gripping her breasts tightly as his cock swelled and jerked between her legs filling her to bursting with his seed.

It took quite some time for the ripples of pleasure to subside, but eventually, Roxy slipped free of David's slowly shrinking manhood and joined him back on the bed cradling her head on his hairy chest.

"Damn, that was good...I had forgotten it could be like that..."

David wrapped his arms around her basking in the afterglow, stroking her hair while Roxy ran her fingers through his chest hair.

The sound of a ringing cell phone startled them both.

"Sorry...It's Todd," whispered Roxy glancing over at the nightstand where her phone was flashing. She untangled herself from David and picked it up.

"Hello? Oh...So now you're calling. It's about twenty-four hours too late, Todd, we're already back from the hospital. I left you six messages for crying out loud! No, Emily is fine if that matters to you. Don't make excuses; it belittles us both. We know where you were and why. Fine...You can see her tomorrow, but you had better be sober when you get here, or I won't let you past the door."

She put the phone back grunting in disgust. David swung around to slide up behind her, putting his arms around her once again.

"I'm sorry," he said quietly in her ear then kissed her shoulder.

Roxy touched one of his hands smiling in the semi-darkness, "You may not have the years to your name, David, but Mrs. Foster was right you're already a better man than Todd Freawinkle will ever be."

David's head came up, and he bit his lip to keep from laughing, but she could feel his body shudder with his attempt to hold it in.

"Your married name was...Freawinkle?"

A laugh escaped his lips in spite of his efforts, and Roxy smacked his thigh in mock annoyance.

"You know we're having a moment here and you're ruining it."

"Sorry," said David trying to calm his laughter, "but...seriously, Freawinkle?"

"You're lucky I like you so much," said Roxy turning her head and looping an arm back to pull his mouth to hers, silencing his laugher with a soft kiss. David squeezed her tighter as the kiss grew deeper, their tongues gently touching and adding to the fire.

They ended up back on the bed, but this time, David rolled Roxy onto her back sliding between her legs.

"Ready again so soon?" she asked.

"I can't get enough of you, and also this is the advantage of dating the young guy."

"I can see that..." she said, feeling how hard he was already, his long shaft slipping through her pubic hairs to rub up against her juicy slit.

He brought his mouth down to her chest, teasing the stiff peaks of her nipples that he now knew to be her weak spot. Roxy groaned, slipping a hand into his wavy hair.

"David! I love that so much..."

"I want you, Roxy."

"I need you, David...right now."

They both cried out as David pressed himself back into her body, joining their flesh again. Roxy ran her nails across his back, reaching down to squeeze his tight, muscular ass while he drove himself into her over and over. Her breasts bounced with his thrusts as they got harder and more desperate. He rose up, looking into her frantic eyes.

"I'm so close..." she whimpered clinging tighter.

"God, Roxy. It feels so good with you!"

"Cum with me, David. I...Uh...I want us to go together..."

The bed started to creak beneath their thrashing bodies, groans and lust-filled cries echoed in the small confines of the bedroom until both of their bodies snapped taunt at the same time David exploding again inside her adding to the cream that already filled her vagina. Roxy held him tight to her loving every moment while her body convulsed in one hard orgasm after another until they were both spent and fell together onto the covers.

"Best boyfriend ever," she whispered in his ear.

Epilogue -

"Hurry up! I want to see them feed the elephants!" said Emily.

Her short legs were carrying her along at a surprising clip forcing Roxy and David to break into a near run to keep up.

"Still think dating an older woman with a kid is fun?" she gasped.

"It definitely helps keep you in shape," replied David.

The zoo was packed with families, small children darting to and fro. The trio reached the elephant enclosure where a trainer in a gray uniform was feeding two of the mighty pachyderms. Emily ran up to the edge of the sidewalk, almost putting her nose to the fence and hopping up and down with excitement.

"Can you hold her balloon for me?" ask Roxy who handed the string attached to it to him, and David looped it over his wrist while his girlfriend went to boost her daughter up so she could see better.

He watched them from where he stood thinking back to the beginning of summer when his life had seemingly taken a miserable turn. In a short time, he had lost his girlfriend to a guy he hated, his summer job to the same fellow, and been forced away from his friends to land in a position he was sure he was going to hate. Two months later, he had a beautiful new girlfriend with a daughter who never ceased to amaze him, a brand new adventure in college right around the corner, and that job he had been poised to hate hadn't turned out to be so bad. If nothing else it had brought Roxy into his life, and that alone made those ridiculously early mornings worthwhile.

"Can I have an ice cream cone?" asked Emily, pointing at the stand that she could see from her high perch.

"I guess, but no more sugar after that," said her mother easing her to the ground.

"Can we go to the water park sometime? I'm swimming real good now."

Roxy looked uncomfortable for a moment glancing at David.

"I don't know..."

"Sure we can, maybe next weekend," cut in David.

Emily walked ahead with a smile as the couple fell in behind.

"Are you worried about my friends seeing us with Emily?"

"A little maybe. I mean before I was the mysterious hot chick. Now I'll just be the Cougar mom."

"I think you have to be over forty to be considered a Cougar."

"If I were over forty, this relationship would be even weirder."

"I like this relationship exactly how it is," said David as they stopped at the ice cream stand.

Roxy put an arm around his waist while they waited in line.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Mommy is scared of the water," said Emily thinking they were still talking about a trip to the water park.

"That's o.k. she's decorative," replied David leaning over to kiss his girlfriend.

Roxy returned his affection reaching up to touch his face.

"Maybe a beard would make you look a little older?"

"I'm old enough," he remarked, stepping up to buy them some cones.

Roxy looked on as he handed a cone to Emily patting her on the head, despite her worries she had no doubt he was right.