All Comments on 'A Brand New Family'

by animus87

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
First of all

His Mom & Dad get a divorce because she got knocked up by another guy?

Then, later you said that he was given to them by his real Mom & dad because they didn't have time to take care of him!

Now, he also has sisters around his age.

THINGS JUST DON'T ADD UP!! SORRY

Other than that, I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wierd!

This story was all over the place, no continuity... but stil, it worked for me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
it'd help

The story line would be greatly improved and understandable if the use of syntax word -- word and word ... word, and ending of far too many sentences/paragrahs with them also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Perfect

Incest. Sucking. Fucking. Cum. More than one pussy at a time. That's what I want to read about and you provided it. What more could I ask. Made my cock hard. Well done!

BlackIrishBlackIrishover 16 years ago
Nice and Nasty

Asking for a chapter 2 and more, please. There are plenty of plot lines to pursue. It'd be nice if he cleaned up after the anal scenes but that's a detail not a story killer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
stupid story

stupid story i couldn't even finish the first page it was so bad what gives sam the right to say anything if it doesn't bother thier mother he should have just slapped her and told her to do what ever she wants then throw her ass out of the room keep it atleast sounding realistic total waste of time and space

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Confusing!

Great sex scenes, but the "life" elements need to be cleaned up. (Example: He and Bea are close enough in age to be in the same grade?!--I have a brother and sister who are 11 months apart, and even I can't say that! Also, if his birth parents "gave" him to the other "parents", then the fact that he and his "dad" weren't biologically related should have surprised no one but Jim.) Further, his birth parents gave him up because they didn't have time to care for a baby, yet Bea was in the same grade in school, and the youngest sister was only slightly younger than him? Like I said, these things need to be cleaned up. On a positive note: these things were only mildly distracting from a story that was very inventive, and, at times, funny. Pretty good dialogue too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Stupid plot mistakes but good sex

More plot holes than Swiss cheese but the sex was well written. -- UK CYNIC

BlackPheonixBlackPheonixover 15 years ago
Awesome

This story has those elements that make a story great. Incest, Anal,multiple women getting fucked, 4 hot women under one roof, it's great. I am really looking forward to a 2nd chapter.

DarkGoddess_DarkGoddess_almost 14 years ago
great

Loved how the story flowed. Lucky guy, so many females wanting him. I loved the end, when he showed that bully of a woman what it was like to get her just desserts.

Tben11Tben11almost 13 years ago
Great Story

I noticed that you started to post new stories recently... I think it would be great if you were to continue this story and turn it in to a multiple chapter series. You wrote it so well and there are a lot of different ways you could take it. I'm really hoping to see a sequel to this story soon, and even further chapters!

GREAT Story!

ceelaaceelaaabout 3 years ago

stupid story, no beginning, no middle and no end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I see Literotica is pooling all the wimps, femdoms, and all out man haters. 3 out of 3 random stories, all wimps/cucks. IN THE TABOO GENRE. Like, WTF?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why would he get put in foster care if he was going to college then the whole family dynamic does not make sense so I quit after ther the first half of the page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1 star for the missing noncon tag and trigger warning

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdover 1 year ago

How did this shit got above 4 stars is beyond my comprehension.

I want to say so many things . But....

Unnecessary.

Just quitted at the first page after reading only half.

Even though that was waste of my time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous