All Comments on 'A Bridge Between Worlds Ch. 07'

by auguy86

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well, what next.

You left us with a nice cliff-hanger, Mike adapting to the armour, or the armour to Mike, Selena nicely hooked up to her king, Melody not knowing how Mike is doing, and Mike not how she is doing, and the enemy has no longer a genie, but has Lucifer "on call" and "visiting" the owners of a genie to get theirs, "off course voluntary" at that.

How will this evolve will I read in about three weeks (or less I hope).

Thanks for this story, I enjoyed it very much.

auguy86auguy86almost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks anonymous

With any luck, it won't be anywhere close to three weeks before I finish the next chapter. Moving tends to cut into free time... Anyhow, I definitely am excited with the twists and turns I've got planned for the next few chapters. Hope y'all will enjoy too!

GraulasGraulasalmost 8 years ago
Great chapter

This was awesome, I love that Farzan and Selena got together, hope the next one comes soon:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userauguy86@auguy86
Welcome, readers! My name is M.H. Barton, also known as auguy86. I am an author of erotic literature, dabbling mostly in romance and sci-fi/fantasy. I have lived for my entire life in the southern United States, aka "The South." I live here with my fantastic and loving wife, ...