All Comments on 'A Brief Encounter'

by miwoodsman

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Surprised

I thought it was going to be one of those rough fuck stories so pleasantly surprised by the denoument. I enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
i love the end

nice ending of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A great evening!

I love the whole story... and was so happy for the ending and the way it turned out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story!

I wish more stories on this site were like this. Thanks for the superb work!

Ms.RotfeuerMs.Rotfeuerover 16 years ago
Turning on the Red Light

Fun story. Great example of getting the kink back in your marriage. Such a hot premise. Descriptions to get off a man or a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
dangerous games

a fanatasy was played out with the reality that could backfire for them in that kind of place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great!

Fun story! Love the ending!

Angeltrin1Angeltrin1over 10 years ago
Awesome

Amazing HOT story, too bad more relationships can't be like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well played!

Very sexy. I've been enjoying the twists to your stories over the past few days. Your description is wickedly hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Classy Twist

Great story development. I enjoyed your working on the preconceptions of the audience. Having your characters leading/misleading us up to the great "plot twist" of a happily married couple enjoying the pleasures of "role play" made the story all the more satisfying! Rather than just another lame attempt to make the hollowness of cheating look like fun, you showed the joy of recognizing the treasure you have and putting forth effort to keep it! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It figures they were a couple

About half way through encounter, I decided they were possibly a couple! Great story of couple spicing up their love life. Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I absolutely loved it! what a way to spice up the marriage !!! (by Lovesoftsex)

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 8 years ago
Good times!

Hot little getaway. Love it.

P. S. Love the swan

gunmakergunmakeralmost 8 years ago

Very well written. Loved the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very nice.

As a bonus, no malapropisms or atrocious spelling. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stop when you're ahead

What a pity, too many writers, painters, etc. just don't know when to stop. By going on they let the air out of a nice work.

This is one of those unfortunate stories.

The story would have kept its punch if the author had stopped toward the end of page one with the " just what I needed" comment, instead of turning it into a husband and wife fantasy.

Guess the morals police stepped in!

You can correct this error by not reading past "just what I needed. So much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved the Story

A well crafted story that a male or female reader can enjoy. I thought it was going to be a rough fuck story too. It could have ended after the woman said, “I needed that.” as another reader opined. I like the way this story ended perhaps because it may be instructional for a couple whose love life has hit the doldrums.

GoofyRobGoofyRobabout 3 years ago

This is the second of your stories that I have read. Much shorter than the first but with the same twist at the end. Excellent writing skills.

Hornydevil47Hornydevil47over 2 years ago

So many people tell you how to write a story when they have not written anything themselves. I would not be so rude as I don't think I could write anything and get it right. Thank you for another really good story. Mel B known as Hornydevil47

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good stuff!

I like your style and I certainly appreciate the lack of spelling and grammar errors.

Plus I always enjoy the couple acting out a fantasy story, I have done a couple of those myself.

Yarnspinnerr ;->

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love your stories. Thank you!

J6480J6480over 1 year ago

Clever, keep going

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This type of story is so boring and repetitive. From the first paragraph it was obvious they were married and it was a set up.

Seriously, and I mean it, please rewrite the story... give her a reason to be there. Give him an actual story, maybe he's actually talking to the guys... create some mystery, or maybe some reverse hero twist away from damsel in distress.

You tried to give them a back-story after the action. Why read it if the reader has already identified them as just porn actors?

The whole thing was very cliche.

The only reason I'm asking for a redo is because you have a mastery of language and prose. You asked for a critique, so there you go.

Your descriptive narrative and sex scene is boner inducing, I think that could probably have extended to a bit of play on the way to the hotel, after all they were going to get frisky in the van on the way home.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You surprised me ! Really did not see the married couple, to each other, coming ! Very entertaining ! Well written. 5 stars. Keep writing !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous