A Brief Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, she did," he agreed. He propped his head in his hand and looked up her long body. "Next time, it's my turn to pick the fantasy."

"Sure, what will it be?"

"How would you feel if I'm a professor and you're a young coed who has to get an 'A' in my class or you'll lose your scholarship?"

"Hmm, sounds intriguing." She sat up to look at him. "Let me guess: I'm willing to do anything," her voice dropped lower and became husky, "and I mean anything, to get an A?"

He stared at her, his eyebrows arched, his mouth slightly open in surprise. She gave him a wicked smile and the slightest of nods, and all sorts of dark thoughts raced through his mind. He sat up and kissed her passionately, his member stirring to life.

"When do we have to be home?" His hand roamed over her breast.

"Eight," was her answer, her lips pressed to his.

"Who's watching the kids?"

"Sandee, but she has a term paper to write for tomorrow so we can't be late."

"No time for round two?" he asked, his hand moving between her legs, his mouth gently kissing the soft skin of her neck.

Her answer caught in her throat as his finger entered her, stroking the walls of her vagina, sending a wave of pleasure rippling through her body. His mouth moved down, latching onto a nipple, his tongue teasing, but now she had a clear view of the cheap clock on the nightstand.

"Sorry," she sighed, reluctantly pushing his hand away. "We really do have to go," and she stood and collected her clothes. She dropped her panties in the wastebasket and started dressing.

"This was much too brief," he protested as he pulled on his clothes. "Maybe next time the kids could stay with my parents for the weekend," he offered.

"Sounds good to me," she replied, pulling him close for a deep kiss.

His hands wandered up the back of her skirt, caressing the soft, smooth skin of her ass, threatening to delay them. She broke the kiss and picked up her briefcase.

"Come on, my love, you can finger me in the cab."

"Deal," he said, holding the door open for her. "Let's go home."

They walked out into the city night holding hands, their step light, in search of a taxi.

12