All Comments on 'A Brief Moment of Insanity Ch. 03'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
Shattered

Nooooooo, You well and truely killed off the way I was hoping this story would go. The LOKI has spoken ...So much for Warren and Willows true love or is it ?. I'm so pissed off .. You better make amends in chapter 4 and kill that fucking Loki offfffff

kelprimekelprimeabout 8 years ago
You killed it.

The moment I read the 4 men on sister bit, I stopped. I fucking stopped right fucking there.

The bro sis thing was the one stone that held this together in a positive light. I'm not even going to read what you have done to it.

Cheers.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Too creepy for me

all this dark shit is not erotic or sexy. Even the sex is punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Tha fuck

I'm so disappointed this story had great potential but you lost sight of the main plot and started adding shit that didn't belong

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I just hope you're current story doesn't get this bad.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Disappointed

Is not strong enough to describe my reaction to this chapter.

What started out as an interesting story has devolved into s waste of time.

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimabout 6 years ago
Weird but interesting!

I like the story, even how weird the direction has gone. The only part I have a problem with is just a matter of English - the past tense of drag is dragged, not drug. The word drug has nothing to do with motion.

I know I probably seem pedantic, but these little things are like viruses in Literotica - they immediately start to spread as readers become writers and editors stop picking it up. One writer puts in shuttered instead of shuddered and suddenly every idiot is doing it and women throughout literature are putting up shutters and boarding up windows during sex, instead of delightfully shivering. And, as you know, when you read something so wrong it pulls your attention to a dead stop as you try and work out what the hell the writer was thinking, it spoils the story.

Okay - no more pedantry from me. Roll on part 4.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Liking It

I have really enjoyed the first two chapters, even with the three month jump but the whole four guys with Willow was a turn off.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 4 years ago
In fucking believable

What a fantastic story. 10 stars I wish.

LacastrianLacastrianover 2 years ago

Sharing is a cuck thing

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 2 years ago

I agree with another of your commentators regarding the inclusion of Willow and her subjugation at the hands of four security guards. I felt she had a special relationship with Warren, but that episode did nothing to convince me of Warren's sincerity. However overall the story is intriguing and worthy of five stars.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Truly an epic tale! Definitely a humbling experience, meeting such a superior being, being found worthy and being allowed to have intercourse with it. I look forward to reading the next chapter with intense interest. I applaud and appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

Not liking the way this is going. I'll read one more chapter and hope it improves. Gangbanging Willow was a definite turn-off and it seems as if he has plans for the same thing for the other three. 3 stars

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

Excellent story. If this story is mystical fantasy, I need more of this. Throughout mythology and/or religion, there is always a price to be paid, a sacrifice rendered, a forfeit announced. As in all countries with head of family arrangements, only one rules; no favoritism shown, and punishment is fair, consistent, and fits the crime. 5 star story, so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
5795 Followers
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...