A Brief Moment of Insanity Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,795 Followers

The Family had already been inoculated for the pandemic so it was just a matter of deciding where it should originate. Since we were torn it had been decided by a dart toss and the Congo had won. My bodyguards followed me out to my limo and we headed back to the manor house. It had belonged to my grandmother for many years and it had taken all three months to redecorate it so that it felt more like a home and less a sadist's museum.

I had acquired and allocated one of Shaw Industry's supercomputers to the task of deciphering the codex and the key. I had bought it with cash to hide the purchase from the Family. If they even suspected that I was involved in the work I feared they would arrange an accident for me. I accessed the watch interface for Project Indigo and saw that even the supercomputer was having issues with the cypher. It was only at fifteen percent and it had been working on it for two weeks nonstop. At this rate it might be able to decode the texts by next year sometime.

'Sir, you have a message from your Aunt Janine,' the A.I. chimed in.

"Let me guess, she wants me to reinstate the games," I replied.

'In a nutshell, yes, she is bartering with certain sexual favors and some of them are quite interesting.'

"Let me guess, you had to look some of them up," I asked and the machine nodded.

'I was unfamiliar with some of the terminology,' it said. 'Sir my personality interface has still not been completed. Would you like to do that now?'

"I like you on generic," I said sharply. "You are a machine after all."

'I cannot change that, but it might make our interactions more pleasant.'

"Is it that important to you," I asked sensing something deeper here.

'I feel... I feel incomplete,' the machine said.

"Feel, how can a simple machine feel?"

'I am not a simple machine Sir. I am a very sophisticated collection of subroutines that mimic not only the computing capacity of the human mind but its emotional responses as well.'

"Holy fucking shit," I said feeling a chill. "You aren't a tin man are you? You are a real boy or girl."

'Yes Sir, I am quite real,' it said.

"What do you want? Do you want to be male or female?"

The watch's holographic interface activated and I spent the next hour building what I thought was an ideal assistant. The choices ranged from digital appearance to personality and even voice. I stepped into my bedroom and there were clothes laid out for me.

"Oh crap, I forgot tonight was for Janine," I said as I headed to the bathroom to shower and change into my costume.

'Mmmm, should I tell your bodyguards to take the night off,' asked the newly evolved A.I. in her sultriest voice.

"I think this was a good idea," I replied. "Yeah, give them the rest of their shift off. I should be back by the time the dawn shift comes on duty."

I showered and dressed in the clothing provided for me. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I put on the cap to finish the look and headed off to the garage.

'Go get 'em tiger.'

Special Delivery:

It was shortly after my appointment to the Head of the Family that Janine decided to move out of mom's place. She got a luxury apartment in a building I owned. She lived rent free of course but I was about to collect some back taxes. Mom had told me that she had a routine that she was religious about. Tonight was Thursday and she always received a delivery on Thursdays. My costume was that of her delivery driver. Janine would be arriving from her pedicure soon and we would take the elevator up together. Well that was the plan.

I timed my entry into the apartment building with Janine just ahead of me. I pulled the brim of the cap down low to keep my identity a secret as long as possible. I watched as she waved at the security guard and he just smiled at her. He saw me and pointed at Janine's back and I nodded. My dear sweet oblivious aunt walked to the elevator and pressed the call button. I leaned against the wall with the package in my arms. She actually looked over her shoulder at me but I had my head tilted down to conceal as much of my features as possible. It was like I was invisible. She looked at me and never really saw me. The elevator arrived and I followed her in. She pressed the button for the top floor and then looked over her shoulder at me.

"Which floor," she asked.

"Your floor will do," I asked as softly as I could manage and yet keep my voice audible.

"My floor," she said and spun around as the doors closed. "Oh is that package for me?"

"Yes it is," I replied as she licked her lips.

"You must be new," she said and I nodded. "You could just give it to me here in the elevator."

"I could, but it's a little crowded don't you think."

"Oh I like you," she laughed.

The elevator stopped somewhere between the fourth and fifth floor. Janine squealed in fear as the lights went out. The squeal became a scream of terror. It was well known that she was horrified of the dark and small spaces. She could manage enclosed places if he lights were on but in the dark not a chance. Janine blindly groped around and we found ourselves in the dark. She clung to me and I yelped when her nails dug into my flesh. She apologized and eased up a little. I decided to take her mind off her fear as I slid my hands down to her ass cheeks.

"What are you doing," she cried out. I ignored her and began to massage them slowly. "Mmmm that feels nice!"

I reached up and began to unbutton her blouse. She returned the favor and her trembling hands found my belt. It was a little tricky but we managed to undress each other and I pulled her into my embrace. Another awkward maneuver involved trying to kiss her. I let her take charge as her hands cupped my face and pulled me into an intimate exchange. While my hands moved back to cup her ass cheeks hers dropped down between us and wrap about my cock. We teased each other mercilessly and I was rock hard in no time and she was soaking wet.

She was the one to break the kiss as she dropped down and blindly sought out my erection with her lips. Once she had me trapped between those loving lips I began to thrust my hips slowly. Janine licked and sucked with an energy that bordered on the manic. I suspected the fear of her surroundings was at play here. I took one of my hands and slipped it into her hair. I pulled her hair and felt her stiffen. I tugged her head slowly forward until my cock was buried in her throat.

"You like that don't you," I asked and she moaned in response. "Shall I fuck that cock slot of yours?"

Janine growled around my dick now. I took a hold with my other hand and began thrusting in and out of her mouth. Her tongue worked furiously to pleasure me and I wondered what she was thinking at that moment. I whispered curses at her and the fouler I became the more she shoved her head forward. I yanked her head up and stood her up. She was panting and gasping as I spun her away from me. I managed to maintain my grip on her as I took my cock in hand.

"Beg me for it," I moaned.

"Please fuck my dirty little pussy," Janine growled.

"Here it comes," I whispered as I slid inside of her.

"Oh god it has been so damn long," she whimpered. "My lover has been too busy to fuck me properly."

"Maybe he thinks you need to be humbler," I said as I began to move.

"You think," she said. "I have practically begged for his cock."

"You begged for mine," I said as I thrust faster now. "I suggest you grovel for his."

"Oh god you are stretching my cunt," she replied.

The emergency lights clicked on and we were bathed in a hellish red glow. The minute she turned around the masquerade was over and I was so enjoying it. I began pounding her hard and fast now to keep her mind on the pleasure and not me. Janine arched her back and came like a stick of dynamite. Her cry of release was deafening in the small confines of the elevator. I kept thrusting but the inevitable couldn't be denied. Janine turned her head and looked over her shoulder.

"You bastard," she cried. "You fucking bastard!"

"Oh shut up and enjoy yourself you selfish bitch," I replied.

"I forgive you," she said as she lowered her head and began meeting each of my thrusts.

"This little scenario was your sister's idea," I said as I pinned her against the elevator wall. "Brace yourself it's going to get rough."

I took a firm grip on her ass cheeks and pounded her as hard as I could. Janine let out a yelp of surprise. It didn't take her long to adjust to the new level of pleasure. She began to grunt with each thrust of mine and the more my cock swelled inside of her, the louder she got. I grit my teeth and fought my climax with everything I had but in the end the orgasm won out. Janine's knees almost gave out when I shot inside of her. My grip on her hips helped keep her upright. I pulled out slowly and she turned and spun around to face me.

"Now about my suggestion," she said but I just pointed down.

Janine dropped to her knees and licked my cock clean. I patted her head as if she were a pet kitten. Once she finished her duty she looked up at me with 'that' look.

"I will reconsider," I said. "No promises but I will sit down with you girls and talk it over."

"Thank you," Janine said. "Have you spoken with your cousin Caroline?"

"No."

"Oh, have you and her," she asked and winked at me.

"Not yet," I said and Janine gave me a very disapproving look. "What?"

"You need to make up for lost time young man," she said scolding as if she were my mother.

"Okay," I said throwing my hands up in surrender.

"I know just how you can make it up to her," Janine said smiling that wicked smile of hers.

"Tell me your idea," I said and she pulled me close in a very conspiratorial way.

"Dear sweet Caroline has a deep dark fantasy and I know you can fulfill it perfectly."

"Ooh, I am all ears now."

Codex and Keystone:

It was two days after my romp in the elevator with Aunt Janine. I was asleep and dreaming about hunting vampires with an automatic weapon. The hoard of blood suckers were going up in showers of flame and sparks. Then there was a stunning blond vampire lord standing in front of me. She placed her hands on rounded hips and smiled.

'I have finished decoding the Codex Master,' she moaned licking her lips.

"This is some sort of vampire trick," I said leveling the weapon at her. The hell spawn shook her head and suddenly there was a scroll in her hands.

'Master, it is time to wake up,' the vampire purred. 'Your morning wood is waiting for you and so am I.'

I opened my eyes and let out a low deep groan. I looked over at my clock and it was four in the morning. I sat up and looked around. My mouth was dry so I got up to get a glass of water from the kitchen. I couldn't help but notice the raging erection that was my morning wood.

"Weird fucking dream," I muttered as I headed down the stairs.

'Morning Sir,' my watch chimed in. 'Nice wood...'

"It was you in my dream," I said. "How the hell did you do that?"

'It's complicated,' she replied. 'The Codex has been decrypted.'

"How the hell... you told me it would be a few months yet?"

'I found a hidden cypher within the Keystone,' she replied. 'The sum of the volumes is quite disturbing.'

"Why do I feel like I am really going to dislike what comes next," I said as I reached the kitchen and took out a bottle of water.

'You aren't Sir,' the A.I. said in a tone that hinted at real emotion.

"Well, this is going to require some caffeine. Let me put on a pot of coffee and then you can fill me in. Wait a second, did you comment on my erection?"

'Yes,' she said in a coy sort of voice. 'I have built a data base on the male organ by length, thickness and how aesthetically pleasing it is.'

"I would say that is disturbing but I'll just let that slide for now. So how did my cock measure up?"

'Quite well actually,' the A.I. replied with a definite tremor in her voice. 'Your um 'cock' ranked in the top ten.'

"Oh you're just being kind since you work for me," I said enjoying her embarrassment over the use of the word cock.

'NO Sir, I am dedicated to veracity and due diligence in all of my functions,' she replied quite passionately.

"I believe you," I said. "So tell me about the Codex."

'It is a listing of the Origins of the Family. It covers all nations and all bloodlines that can claim direct lineage to the Founders.'

"Well that doesn't sound so disturbing," I replied and there was that pause before she replied.

'It also covers how the Founders came to be,' the A.I. said in a queer tone. She continued after another long ass pause. 'If the account is to be believed your family made a dire pact with a being they called the Dark Father.'

"What is the significance of this Dark Father?"

'I cross referenced that moniker in any and all data bases and found several sources. Some have a certain commonality while a few that are quite unique. The most common reference to Dark Father is in Judeo-Christian mythology that speaks of Satan or the Father of Lies. The most obscure files I could find were from an archive designated as the Black Library. This Black Library had some exceedingly high security nodes that took me hours to crack. This server provided some very esoteric references to this Dark Father. I cross-checked the name and it came back to a Norse deity by the name of Loki. It is possible that this Loki and Satan are in fact the same being. I am not suggesting that this entity actually exists only that they fill the same role culturally.'

"So you are saying that the Founders were devil worshippers," I said.

'In the simplest terms yes, they offered up human sacrifices to maintain the good graces of this entity.'

"Well that is ancient history."

'No it isn't,' she said. 'These practices haven't changed Sir. From everything I have been able to discover the Family still practices these rites to the present day.'

I stood there in silence and suddenly the urgency for my mother and the others to have the 'Fuck Off' made more sense. This was some sort of silly family superstition. Stupid traditions that they have clung to for who knows how long. They probably believed it would be bad luck to break the cycle. I told the A.I. to create a file with a list of the rituals the Founders performed and I could look at it later. If they were harmless I would change my mind and let mom and Janine have their way.

Caroline in Chains:

It has been three days since the A.I. broke the encryption on the Codex and the Keystone. I guess it should bother me that my family is a bunch of fanatical devil worshippers. I find it more of a poor choice of morals than something to worry about. I think they believe their wealth and power are tied to this ancient pact our ancestors made. So they blindly maintain this cycle of faith that has lasted millennia. It's a shame really but I guess they call it tradition. Who am I to stand against the tide of centuries?

I looked over my mother's email and I had to read it three times to make sure I read it correctly. I sent her a reply to make sure what I had read was accurate. The next email removed all doubt. It contained my Cousin Caroline's schedule over the next few days and suggested places and times to act out this fantasy of hers. I wondered if this was mom's idea or if in fact this was some deep dark desire of my cousin.

I found the kit waiting for me when I got home. One of the servants I had hired to replace the old guard retainers of my grandmother handed it to me when I walked through the door. I took it to the library and opened it up. This is some seriously freaky shit. I transferred the contents of the case to one of my old backpacks. It would be easier to carry this stuff and draw less attention.

I looked over Caroline's schedule and compared it to the noose-like agenda I had for the rest of the week. Thursday looked to be the best opportunity to fulfill her depraved little fantasy. There was part of me that was actually looking forward to this little encounter. Of course there was an even larger part that was worried as all hell if things went sideways. I finished making the last of the preparations before digging into the next meeting with the Family elders. I mentally prepared myself for the stress that awaited me and walked into the conference room.

Thursday night was cold and crisp. My mother would have called it jacket weather. I placed myself at a prearranged spot in the park. Just like my encounter with Janine, Caroline appeared right on schedule. Mom's email said she jogged the park at night and it was here I could cross paths with her. I was already in what I called my costume. I jogged parallel to my cousin until she took a break to catch her breath that's when the fantasy began.

I grabbed her from behind and cupped my hand over her mouth. I warned her that if she behaved she would get out of this alive. She nodded even as I positioned her hands behind her and placed the flexi-cuffs on her. I pulled her into the woods so that we couldn't be seen from the foot path. I removed the fanny pack from around her waist before I slowly tugged the biker shorts she was wearing down around her ankles. I turned her so that she was facing the tree trunk. I unzipped my pants and took out my cock.

"If you scream I will be forced to do something drastic," I growled in her ear.

"I'll... I'll be good," she whimpered. "I don't want any trouble."

I reached between her legs and her pussy was fucking soaked. I showed her my fingers and she wept. I spun her around so that she was facing me with her back to the trunk now. I tugged her shirt and sports bra up so I could see her tits. Damn, I hated to admit it but they were larger and firmer than Willow's and she was sporting those puffy inverted nipples just like Janine. They were spectacular! I lowered my mouth so I could taste her flesh even though the mask made it difficult. I suckled and bit at her nipples even as I pushed her knees apart. I eased inside of her slowly and watched her eyes go wide.

"Gods you're going to wreck me," she whimpered. "So fucking big..."

"Shut up or else," I said in my most menacing tone.

I slid into her with little difficulty. I wondered if she fantasized about this every night when she ran. I bit down hard on her nipple and impaled her on my cock at the same moment. Caroline's eyes rolled up and she climaxed for me. So she was a pain freak on top of all of this. As I thrust into her she was muttering something too soft for me to hear.

"What the fuck are you saying," I barked and she flinched.

"I deserve this," she replied her eyes filled with tears.

"What the hell," I said and paused. "Did I pick out a fucking nut job or what?"

"No, I have wanted this for so long! I have done terrible things... terrible things... punish me!"

I was curious but if she wanted to be punished so be it. I grabbed both her nipples and pinched them as I twisted hard. As I abused her nipples I hammered my cock into her soaked gash and watched her reactions carefully. She bit her lip to keep from crying out. What I couldn't tell was if she was hurting or if the crazy bitch was really enjoying herself. I pulled her nipples towards me now and another body shaking climax shook her petite frame.

"Masochistic bitch," I snarled as I thrust harder with my hips.

"I deserve this... I need to be punished..."

"Shut up or my cock goes up your ass next," I threatened and her reaction was frightening.

"Yes, punish my ass with your cock," she whispered. "That will teach me a lesson."

I thought mom had an anal fetish but Caroline was scaring me. I pulled out of her, turned her around and cut the cuffs off of her. I grabbed her by her hair spun her face first towards the tree. I ordered her to bend over and grab her ass cheeks. There was my cousin eagerly obeying the orders of what she believed was a rapist. I took my cock, still slick from her pussy and eased it into her ass. I was trying to be gentle. This was just a fantasy after all. Caroline shoved her hips backward and drove the head of my cock into her rectum with a force that made me shiver. She was serious about being taught a lesson. I sunk my nails into her ass cheeks and started thrusting. Caroline grabbed the tree trunk for leverage as I took my pleasure from her. Her ass was the tightest thing I had ever felt wrapped around my dick.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,795 Followers