A Brief Moment of Insanity Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have a message sir," Jeannie chimed in without warning.

"Who is it from," I asked glancing down at the tiny hologram hovering over the watch's face.

"It isn't signed but there is a letterhead of sorts. It reads, Logically Organized Kinetic Intelligence."

"Loki... what does she want," I asked shivering.

"The message says the following. Your sister is on her way over. She wants to settle the dispute between you and your immediate family. Now is a perfect time to prove your dedication. Choose four of your sturdiest male staff. Message ends."

"How many of the night shift is on site?" I asked.

"Exactly four Master Warren," Jeannie replied. "Shall I contact them?"

"Yeah, tell them... tell them I have a pay bonus for them. Have them assemble in the living room. When my sister arrives have her brought in there."

I got up and showered. I hated what was about to happen but I didn't have a choice. This was the first step towards reestablishing the Fuck Off. Loki was going to get whatever Loki wanted. My opinion didn't even factor into it anymore. Like my experience with the Family businesses I was just a figurehead. I had little real power and I just endorsed crucial decisions to make it look good. I dried off and Darlene was there to dress me. At first this usually ended with her bent over the bed but today I was too preoccupied. I told her today was a casual day and she picked out the appropriate clothing.

Once I was dressed she accompanied me downstairs and I ate brunch. I was joined by four of my bodyguards. They were a varied lot but had a few things in common. There was a certain intensity they all shared and an ever present awareness of their surroundings. I was told that came from being a combat veteran. Once I had eaten I told them what their bonus involved. They looked at me and I wasn't sure if they were going to be okay with what needed to happen. Not only were they eager but were willing to sign waivers and have the entire thing videotaped.

"Sir," Darlene leaned in and whispered in my ear. "Your sister is here."

"Have her wait in the hall until we have moved to the living room."

"Very good Sir," she replied with a smile on her lips.

"She's here, I expect a good showing gentlemen."

"Yes SIR," the replied in one voice.

I was sitting in my favorite high backed chair with Darlene sitting at my feet when Willow walked in. She looked around and saw the four bodyguards seated on the couch and chairs. I could see she was confused but she waited for me to address her before she said anything.

"Hello Willow, what brings you here?"

"You know why I am here. Mom sent me to find out why you froze her bank account."

"I did it because you used me. Of all people my family manipulated me. It was a punishment for lying to me and losing my trust. You have the opportunity to repair that damage. What do you say?"

"What do you want Warren?" She asked her eyes looking at the men in the room.

"It's not what I want. It is what is demanded of you. These young men here are going to take their pleasure from you while I watch. You will not fight them or flee. If you do I will kick you, mom and the others from the Family. You will have to make your way without a single dime. Do you understand?"

"So you are going to reschedule the Fuck Off then?" She asked smiling.

"I have no choice," I growled. "Take her..."

The men stood up and my loving sister stood her ground as they surrounded her. One grabbed her ass cheeks, another kissed her, and a third cupped her tits while the last removed her shoes, jeans and panties. There was an awkward minute or two as all of them got naked. Then Willow was in her element. She was kissing, stroking and offering her body up to them. Darlene unzipped me and began slowly stroking my cock. I watched as Willow dropped to her knees and took turns stroking and sucking the men. She looked like she was really enjoying herself. I let out a moan of surprise when Darlene's lips wrapped around the head of my cock. I glanced down and she had her top open and her skirt hiked up. As she sucked me off she teased a nipple and played with her pussy.

"Damn she can suck a cock," one of the young men cried out.

"So we can do anything," another asked.

"No hurting her Dominic," the first one warned. "We are here to fuck her and entertain Master Warren."

"Got it," Dominic moaned. "She does have a gentle grip."

Sis had them all erect in no time at all. Dominic got behind my sister and slid his fat black cock inside of her. Willow's eyes widened in surprise as he started fucking her. This allowed her to take one cock between her lips and jack off the other two. Darlene's lips were touching the base of my erection now and I grabbed her by her hair. I made two fists and began fucking her throat. I watched as Dominic slammed his hips into Willow and I grudgingly had to admit he knew how to please my sister. They rolled Willow onto her back so that one guy could fuck her throat and another her tits and the last she continued to stroke off.

I let go of Darlene's hair and gasping she stood up and impaled her cunt on my raging erection. Soon she was riding me nice and slow as sis took her first cock up her ass. The blonde kid was below her easing his dick into her nether region. Once he was all the way in one of the others slid into her pussy. Dominic slid his cock between her tits and pushed them together as the last guy took his turn fucking my sister's face. It was a hell of a scene! Willow looked like she was really enjoying herself. Darlene gasped and ground her pussy against me as she came.

"I love your cock Master Warren," she moaned. "May I use my ass please? I have prepared it just in case."

I looked down and there was a plastic ring and a bit of string in her puckered asshole, anal beads? I hooked my finger into the ring and pulled. I stared at her ass as it blossomed and a bright blue bead emerged. Darlene whimpered and begged for more. I pulled even slower and enjoyed the sight of the second bead as it appeared from her hole. The third bead pushed Darlene over the edge and she climaxed squeezing my dick with her pussy muscles. I heard multiple cries and looked over as Dominic and another man fired their loads over my sister's tits and stomach. It was only the beginning though. Willow wanted more and they were eager to continue.

"My ass... such a fine young cock in my ass..." she moaned now that her mouth was unoccupied. "NNNNNN oh and a hard dick in my pussy, I am such a lucky girl!"

A few minutes later the other two men fired off their loads and pasted her face and throat. Sis was shaking and gasping from her own multiple orgasms. I told the men to take her out in the back and hose her off and then bring her back in for round two. They physically lifted her up and carried her to the pool and I heard a scream as the cold water from the hose washed off all that cum. They dried her off and she walked in with them like she was a fucking princess.

"Kneel down sister," I ordered and she did as she was told. "How bad do you want the Fuck Off to be restored?"

"I will do whatever it takes," she said that fire I loved so much blazing in her eyes.

"Fine, I can see I made a mistake," I said and saw the shock on her features. "These fine young men have you for the next hour. If they are pleased after that time I will let you enter the Fuck Off. If even one of them is displeased with your performance you are out."

"They won't be disappointed," she snarled and then smiled.

I had given her an out but she wouldn't take it. I returned my attention to Darlene and tugged until the last bead popped out. She was a little weak in the knees by that time. I lifted up her hips and aimed the tip of my cock to line up against her dirty little hole. But it was Darlene that pushed downwards forcing the tip inside of her. I watched as that itty bitty hole widened until the head popped in.

"Damn, it is bigger than I thought," Darlene gasped. "I hope you enjoy this Master."

"Oh I know I will," I told her as she adjusted to her current situation. "Take your time."

Darlene nodded after a few minutes and the shaft followed the head inside of her. She cursed and bitched as she was filled up. Once she was impaled I placed her legs over the arms of the chair. Anyone looking in this direction could easily see her soaked pussy and my cock buried in her ass. The guys tag teaming my sister was working in groups of two. While two rested the others fucked her pussy and ass mercilessly. I got a firm grip on Darlene's ass cheeks and used them to lift and drop her on my cock. As I fucked her ass Darlene continued with the litany of curses and foul language.

"Am I the first one to ass fuck you," I asked Darlene.

"UH HUH," she whimpered. "I had no idea it would be like this."

"That is obvious," I growled. "Damn your ass is tight. I think I could get used to this."

"Really," Darlene squealed in horror. "That's great, just fucking great..."

"I am kidding," I told her and she relaxed. "But I am still going to shoot my load deep in your butt."

"Please, I want to feel that so much," she moaned as the pain lessened. "Oh... damn... it feels good. I never thought it would feel this good!"

I thrust up into her now and her cries of pleasure drowned out my sister and her partners. Sis, not to be outdone, made her own noises. The two girls tried to drown out the other and the guys were the ones to benefit from it. I drove my cock into her ass as hard as I could now. Darlene wailed as my erection swelled inside of her.

"You are close aren't you," she moaned. "I can feel it getting bigger in my butt."

"UNNNNN two cocks at the same time," Willow cried out. "Cover me with your cum!"

"I am your whore Master Warren," Darlene cried out as I was seconds away.

"Fuck you bitch," Willow snapped. "I AM HIS SLUT! That cock belongs to ME!"

"Right now those cocks belong to you," I said softly. "Don't disappoint me slut."

"I won't Master," Willow growled. "Fuck me like your jobs depend upon it."

The guys renewed their efforts. I cried out as my load filled Darlene's ass. She sat there content with my dick deep in her butt. I told her to clean me up and she eagerly went about it without delay. Darlene excused herself and I could see by the way she walked that she had exaggerated how much pleasure she had received. I watched Willow work the four men with ease. They never lasted that hour. Sis chewed them up and spat them out. She had twenty minutes left of that hour when she returned after hosing herself off outside. She was wearing a towel and an evil grin.

"Well," she said hands on hips. "What do I tell mom and Aunt Janine?"

"I will speak the others and reschedule the Fuck Off," I said. "You earned it. I will unfreeze the accounts as well."

"Warren..." Willow began and I shook my head. "I love you."

"I love you too Willow. Now go home and I'll send Sophia over with the details when they are available."

"NO," she said making her stand. "I will not let you isolate yourself the way grandma did. I am not going anywhere. You are going to have to have me physically removed."

"Leave Willow," I told her as I got to my feet. I tucked myself in and zipped up. "I... I love you. I don't want you getting hurt. I saw her Willow. I spoke with the Dark One. I will not let you get drug into this. I won't let that happen. Don't come back Willow."

"Warren, we are family... we can work this out together," she argued even as the bodyguards appeared. "I will be back! This isn't over, not by a long shot!"

Willow stalked off and left on her own power. I closed my eyes and the tear slid down my cheek. I would protect her as much as I could. I suddenly felt ill and raced upstairs to the master bath. I knelt before the toilet and dry heaved. My stomach was twisted in knots inspired by anger and terror. I shivered as I knelt there and felt so far out of my depth. I got up and turned on the shower. I wanted to wash off the memories of what had happened to Willow. The same was going to happen to my mom, my aunt and Caroline. I placed my head beneath the shower head and let my mind slip away. I felt the tits being pressed into my back. Then there were arms wrapping around my waist. What I didn't feel was a cool breeze when the shower door opened.

"Yes, it's me," Loki whispered in my ear. "Did you miss me?"

"I... I don't know what you want me to say," I said my lip trembling.

"Are you afraid of me," she asked.

"Terrified," I managed.

"Good, but you don't have anything to fear from me beloved. You have pleased me despite your reluctance. I think it speaks of your character. You love the women in your life. You are also wise enough to know that if I don't get what I want horrible things will happen. Brighten up sweet cheeks," she moaned in my ear as her hands wrapped around my cock. "I will take your mind off those others. You can fuck anyone that takes your fancy. But uh... if some bitch lays claim to you ever again I will do what I did to poor Darlene. A goddess has to mark her territory."

"Did you kill her," I asked even as my cock hardened despite my reluctance.

"No, I know how that would make you feel. I just sent her away. Now I want you to fuck me with the same intensity you would that dear precious sister of yours. You can be rough if it helps."

Something inside of me snapped and I turned to face Loki. I spun her around, bent her over and drove my cock into her cunt in one smooth motion. The goddess cried out as I began hammering her from behind. I mauled her tits and the anger rose up white hot and terrible. I didn't care if she struck me dead I was going to take out my fear and anger on her. I grabbed her wrists and brought her arms behind her back using them for leverage. To my utter amazement she climaxed and screamed as she came. I kept up a brutal pace until I felt the first tingling of my own orgasm. I slowed a little to make it last but Loki would have none of it.

"Don't you dare," she growled through clenched teeth. "Fuck me Warren! I want your cum inside of me."

I did as she asked and thrust as hard as I could into her cunt. I didn't slow this time. My cock stretched her even more and a minute later I screamed as I shot inside of her. The next moment she was holding me and telling me it would be alright. She kissed me and the salty taste of blood filled my mouth. Our tongues dueled and she placed her final mark upon me. I belonged to her body and soul.