All Comments on 'A Brief Moment of Insanity Ch. 07'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fuck yeah

Oh yeah fuck yeah

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Incomplete!!!

Why finish the story before the principle character finishes his journey????

Ludicrous!!!!!

Lost BoyLost Boyover 8 years agoAuthor
not done yet

i am working on part 8 as we speak... no spoilers!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

more more more !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Punctuation, spelling and grammatical errors

There are those in abundance and usually, they drive me insane and disrupt both the flow of, and my enjoyment of the story. This time, they didn't. Why? The story was just so damned good that after a while my mind started to anticipate most of your errors and correct them as I was reading. You wouldn't know what to do with a comma if I threw one at you. What you do know, is writing. You transport the reader to another world, alter their emotions (based on what's going on in the story) and spark their imaginations beyond even what they themselves thought was possible. In short, you are a freaking master of the craft and I thank you for sharing your wondrous gift with us! I'll be on tenterhooks, awaiting the next chapter in this saga! Get published! I for one would purchase 3 copies of each book. One to read (kept in the bookcase in my bedroom), one to be put into the library and lastly one to be sealed away in order to preserve your written words.

Lost BoyLost Boyabout 8 years agoAuthor
my grammar sucks

i admit it... i write like i speak and i know that causes problems. I suspect that's why there is so much dialogue in my stories. I am thrilled you enjoy my work. I will endeavor to improve my grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Elevators! Mahia!

Have you been there?Artistic license I guess.kiwi.1a47

Lost BoyLost Boyover 7 years agoAuthor
Mahia

Absolutely, I've never been there. I used google earth to get an idea of the general layout.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Just when I think it can't go any further

it does

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
What?

Seriously, what in the Hell happened with this story? The first part was great and the second was very good as well but after that it just got crazy. I read through part seven and just skimmed eight and nine. I can't even understand how parts one and two devolved to where this ended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Connected stories

Linnear. Unfortunately it seems you have not read the previous stories in the series. There is a lot to read and took me a while to realize the connections as well. Lucky I started with Iron Rain. For us who have read them, this is a meeting multiple story lines. I would suggest looking at lost boy's about for the time line of the stories. Atleast read Iron Rain and Spell, crook. These will give you some needed background.

I personally love Lost Boys story line. I want to build a table top game story based on it.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

This story keeps buiding on itself. If one takes the time to diagram the characters with the plot/subplots and superimposes a loose timeline, this is an amazing story. The sex is unimportant. The relationships, for the most part, ebb only to be replaced with possibly more dynamic ones. The only constant relationship is between Warren, Shu/Jeanie and Willow. I would like to see the author's outline of this story before he filled it in with language.

Marklynda2Marklynda29 months ago

Another well thought out and written chapter (English majors be d...ed, lol). A truly epic combination of Sci-fi, magic and literary finesse. I look forward to reading the rest. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...