All Comments on 'A Brief Moment of Insanity Ch. 09'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

The game board is getting interesting. I still hold hope that the darkness will not prevail. Always protect your king. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice!

I do indeed like the change.....very interesting. Keep it up and I like the addition of Mike to the story line. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good good great

Thank you for giving us a story and not just fucking. Having the good sex interwoven with a great story is hard to come by and you did a great job. I hope to read more of your stories.

CARTMAGCARTMAGabout 8 years ago

Another player in this whole charade, i love it....

and sorry.. the minute i saw Roman Coin i knew, just knew a fallen angel would come into play somehow.... (i think i have read too much Dresden)....

but what has Louis become.. from the description.. he is some sort of 40K/Giger esque organic Machine creature....

I also loved all the other references.. and how you combined Norse Myth, with Native American Myth together...

keep it up.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
master assassin

sounds like it would be a great addition to continue reading.

GryphonMeidhGryphonMeidhabout 8 years ago
More Mike!

I for one really like your new character and world love to read more of him in the future.

darkbulldog9498darkbulldog9498almost 8 years ago

Please continue with your new character in The Master Assassin

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOVED IT

I love the way you entwined the other writers' stories into yours and extended the main storyline of them all. Would love to see what else you can dream up, with the help of the gods.

Evil52Evil52over 7 years ago
patron

I have read all of your work. Yes would like to read more! Please keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please keep it going

I loved the story, I wish that it keeps and on.

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 7 years ago
More please

Please do continue the main story line (as well as Mike's) as I'd really like to hear what happens with the others...

Evil52Evil52almost 7 years ago
More

I liked it and yes I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Need more

you have created a well balanced read, please, please continue with not just this story but all the other collection of yours.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Captivating read.F

The entire series of chapters draws you in. I would buy this as a book if added upon as an e-book.

monkeybones420monkeybones420over 5 years ago
Mike's story

Dude where's Mike story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Finish it!

I want to hear the end of this story.. the final battle.. not mike.. it’s been awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Huh?!

Your story was weird but good, it's now gone off on such a tangent you don't know what's going on. It's like 15 different stories going on at the same time with characters turning up with no explanation. I'd like to see a resolution with Warren and the war but all this other stuff has made it very confusing. This is the first story of yours I've read and was enjoying it but it's now just so confusing. Hope you find a way to bring it together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Why ditch the lead character Warren

It seems like you have ditched your main charcter Warren and have tried to replace him with meaninless new ones. Its sad to see an author build a charcter only to throw him away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please tell me this is going to continue...

It's been a long old read, mostly good but plenty confusing as you digress. Now I have completed CH. 9 and not sure how long ago it was written. Please don't leave us hanging like so many other writers do, bring it all together and keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Warren

After you stopped using warren things got confusing and it ruined the story since we invested our read in him then you dropped him...very sad. made me not enjoy this last one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Where is Mike's story?

Been looking for the master assassin story.

Like this one though.

Play Testers Wanted is a really good story though I miss hearing about Nick Shaw

Stampede88Stampede88over 3 years ago
Could not put it down!!!

you have a way with words, and I really enjoy your stories would really like to read more on Mike's story. Been stuck in my hotel room waiting for the air to clear up in oregon so this has definitely helped me passed the time thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A truly brief moments of insanity in which you write your story. It has no head, no end and no direction. Awful.

DarkmantimDarkmantimover 2 years ago

I liked the story but who is at the door?

BacchusF69BacchusF69over 1 year ago

You write some extremely good 'novels', however my bugbear is that there are too many unfinished ones.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

I realize this story was written some time ago, but I would like the author to revive it. As I said in "Comments" Chapter 1, this is the second science fiction incest story I have ever read. Having read about 600 incestuous love stories, this story change was amazing. The character and plot development was wonderful. The sex was not over done. Frankly, the sex added cement to the subplots but was not over done. I look forward to reading more of this author's work.

docholliday0007docholliday0007about 2 months ago

Need more to this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES