A Brief Moment of Insanity Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The footage played side by side and it showed the exact same thing as the exact same time. The clouds darkened over the St. Peter's Cathedral, the black stone of Mecca and the wailing wall. The sky tore open and massive tentacles reached through and began snatching people while others destroyed nearby structures. One of the unearthly limbs plucked up the black meteoric stone and tossed it like a six sided die. The stone fell to earth and crushed people, vehicles and structures. The tentacles destroyed the Wailing Wall in a torrent of tentacles and fierce lightning strikes.

Everyone was moving, hollering and on their various communication devices. Jon was assembling strike teams. Nick was gathering his vast resources to help in the relief effort. Warren sat down and waited as if he knew something the others did not. I moved back and waited for the other shoe to drop and it did. The reports came in where the other rifts had opened up. India was hard hit as was Russia, the U.S. and cities in Central and South America. The one thing in common was that they were all religious sites.

But that wasn't the end to the sorrow. The call came in for Gabrielle, they had taken her son. The things had broken into the nursery and taken the children, all of them including her child. The sorrow quickly turned to rage. The white hot blistering heat was so severe it threatened her sanity and needed an outlet.

"I will kill them all," she snarled. "Oh Louis..."

She stalked out and the others soon followed. I was left alone and I looked at the wreckage of what had once been my father's bar. It had never really been mine I suppose. I ran it for a dead man. I had mixed emotions. A part of me was relieved while the other stared at the burned photos and clenched a fist.

Prison of my Heart:

I slung the backpack over my shoulder and left the bar. I was too angry to do anything else. If I stayed it would end badly. I would say things I would later regret. I strode down the street as the first of the emergency vehicles arrived. There were already helicopters in the air shining spotlights down upon the devastation. I let the gods and monster deal with the political fallout. I was just a human being and my life and livelihood had been utterly destroyed.

I reached undamaged buildings just as the cops were setting up their perimeter. I saw more impressive vehicles on the way. They must believe this is some sort of terrorist attack or something. They were so outclassed and didn't have a clue. If the gods were going to sleep what hope did we have against what was coming? After all I had seen was it really a surprise to guess that Loki was in fact The Loki. Though to be honest I thought she was a he.

I took a taxi to a motel since my bedroom was a smoldering ruin above the bar. I slept and that's when the demon and I had a nice long chat. She came to me in the form of my ideal woman. She was tall and graceful as any dancer or in my case stripper. She wore a silvery body stocking over that heavily tanned, well curved body of hers.

Her ethnicity was a mystery worth unravelling. I looked at her and picked out half a dozen countries of origin from Japan to Brazil to Ireland. Hell she even had noticeably pointed ears like a sexy she elf. Everything about her was amazing. Her tits were just the right size and shape. They were at least a C cup and topped with large areolas and perky nipples. That ass of hers was all Latina all the time. Hell, it had its own gravitational field, it was that round and perfect.

"I am yours to command Master," she purred.

"What do I call you?" I asked and she flinched. "Did I say something wrong?"

"No, chose a name and I will answer to it," she replied. "Names have power where I come from."

"So you were an angle once," I said and she shook her head.

"I am an angel. The only difference between us is our outlook. I chose to abandon a god that had failed us. There are those that still follow her but not me or my brethren. I need your help Mike. If you don't allow me to feed I will be forced to feed off of you."

"So the people I enslave are food for you," I said and she nodded. "How does it work?"

"Since the curse was placed on me I require energy from humans you enslave. The more slaves the less I take from each and the more powerful you become. At first it takes a touch to enslave, later a mere glance in the eyes will do the trick. Now tell me about you Master, please."

"I am the youngest," I said. "That's why I inherited the bar."

"That's unusual isn't it?" She asked.

"Not really, my dad was the youngest so he wanted me to have it." I said and suddenly she seemed excited.

"How many brothers do you have Master?" I told her. "And how many brothers did your father have?" I told her and she did a little dance in midair. "You are the sixth son of a sixth son! We were made for one another Master!"

"I don't understand but I do have an idea. Tomorrow we are going to visit my mom and get this hunger thing resolved."

Her demeanor changed from that night on. She was the willing servant of the coin. She told me her true name and laid every dark secret and her history at my feet. I trusted her as much as she relied upon me. We were stuck with one another so might as well make the best of it.

I woke the next morning and took a shower and put my clothes from the previous night on. I went to the mall and picked up a new set of clothes to meet mom. It had been a few years but we were still on speaking terms. I changed in the mall's bathroom and splashed on a little cologne to cover any lingering smoke smell. I drove to the edge of the city to where my mother worked.

I passed through the security points and waited upon my mother's busy schedule. In hindsight I guess I should have called ahead but I wanted to surprise her. I watched the news reports calling the attacks from the other night as hoaxes and that terrorists used nerve gas and some sort of projecting device. It was still an ongoing investigation. I smiled. This was their cover story, terrorists with nerve gas and holographic projectors. The sad thing is that people would believe it because the truth was just too terrible to accept.

It was an hour but I was eventually escorted to her office by her head of security Liz Cruz.

"Warden, your son Michael is here," Liz said and I flinched when she called me Michael.

"Mike," mom said coming around from her huge oaken desk. We hugged and I felt the change in her.

"Mom, I need a favor," I said as she kissed my cheek.

"Anything for you Mike," she purred as she returned to her desk.

"So what's it like being one of the few wardens left in the country?" I asked.

"I was lucky. This place was still under construction when the other super maxes were destroyed. We are still looking for this Demogorgon character. So what can I do for you sweetie? Suck your cock, ride it until you blow inside of me, all you have to do it ask."

"UMMM..." I paused not expecting her sudden sexual hunger. "How about you and Liz blow me while I tell you what I really came here for."

"Gladly," my step-mom said getting to her feet again.

Liz, who had been the first victim of the succubus and mom knelt in front of me and took turns licking and sucking me off while I told them my plan. Now I knew why dad married her all those years ago. She was like in her teens when they tied the knot and now she was sucking me off with a gusto that you rarely see in a prison warden. Liz was bobbing her head over my erection when 'mom' took off her slacks. I watched as she tugged her underwear to the side and impaled her cunt on my dick.

"I thought I said suck me off," I moaned as she began riding me.

'Relax Master and enjoy yourself,' Glasya whimpered in my mind. 'She really is an eager little freak isn't she?'

'Yes she is,' I sent back silently.

My stepmom rode me like she hadn't been fucked in forever. I took over and bent her over her desk while Liz left to set my little plan in action. I pounded the warden's tight little pussy and wondered if I should free her or not. The right answer was yes but damn she was so good and so fucking willing. Maybe just a week or two just until I found a place to live, I shot my first load into her cunt and she came a heartbeat later. I stood there balls deep in her when Liz returned. I pulled out of mom as the head of security took her place.

'Another benefit of my powers,' Glasya moaned as I slid into Liz. '...The libido of a god and the stamina to match it.'

I pounded the shit out of Liz while mom double checked to see that all was ready. Once that was done I felt her tongue on my cock when I pulled out of Liz. The succubus told me what they wanted and how to make them happy. Liz just wanted to climax while dear old mom wanted to swallow my load. I gave them both what they wanted. I plowed into the cute little blonde until she lost control and then throat fucked the warden until she swallowed my second load of the day.

"Here," Mom said tossing me her spare house keys from her purse. "Let yourself in and we will be over after work if that is okay with you?"

"Yes, that would be fine." I said as Liz licked me clean, tucked me in and zipped me up. We...? I liked the sound of we.

Liz led me to cell block A. All of the female prisoners were lined up and told what was going on. My cover story was simple. I was going to attempt to create a new Guinness World's Record category, the man that shook hands with every prisoner in a maximum security prison. I walked down the line and shook hands with each and every one of them. By the time I got to cell Block B I had enough power to enslave with a look, so I did. When I entered solitary confinement I had over seven hundred souls tied to my own. The succubus was giggling there so much power passing through us.

I ensnared the lot with a thought and that was a feat that hadn't been accomplished in centuries. How do you describe it? It was unlike caffeine or the best day I had ever had. It was better than sex but not quite as enjoyable. Once the entire facility was under my control I told them what I wanted and they performed it without fail.

"Be good to one another," I sent to each and every mind. "Do not harm anyone and when you get out come see me."

The sad thing is that many of them were serving life sentences and would never get out. On the up side enslaving them had little negative impact upon them. I left the prison and drove home, well to my step mom's place. I needed to rest and acclimate to this new power. I had to control it and not let it control me.

I let myself in and keyed in the code for her home security system. I stripped down and ran myself a nice hot bath. Mom had a sunken marble tub that could accommodate three people easy. As I soaked I held up my left hand and stared at the alien hardware on my wrist and finger. I wondered what the hell it did. I was about to find out.

'Analysis complete,' the cold androgynous voice said in my head. 'You are compatible. Adjustments will be made to make you perfectly compatible.'

'Hold on... wait...' my screams of agony echoed from the bathroom through the entire house.

'The sensation you call pain will pass... in time...'

While every nerve in my body seemed to be on fire there was a definite lack of control. My head started slipping ever downward towards the water. I feared drowning but the metallic voice told me all would be well. The water was necessary for the conversion process, whatever the hell that was. I tried to hold my breath but failed the alien was in charge. I panicked when my head went below the water. A moment later the water flash froze around me creating a kind of ice cocoon. My mind shut down at that time and I knew nothing and dreamt not at all. I was in a lethean darkness that I hoped to wake up from.

My head broke the surface of the water and wisps of steam rose from it creating a cloud in the bathroom. My vision was obscured but at least the pain was gone. I stretched and flexed ever muscle, every digit and examined my body as best as I could. I sat up and noticed not so subtle changes in my anatomy and musculature. The most notable and first thing I noticed was my cock.

"Holy shit, it's fucking huge," I said my words echoing off the walls.

'I accessed your primitive data network and learned that the average human male's penis was a mere five inches in length. To make you desirable as a mate for the female of your species adjustments were made. You are more than double that when fully erect.'

"Dang," I said. "Boy is mom going to be shocked when she gets home. So what else did you do?"

'This list of adjustments is long and tedious do you really want a complete accounting of what I have performed?'

"Is there a highlight reel?" I asked and the machine voice actually chuckled. "So you do have a sense of humor. I thought you were all machine."

'No, what you are hearing is my default voice. I have quite an assortment to choose from.'

"How about something sexy," I asked.

'How about this,' the machine purred in my mind. 'The pitch, tone, timbre and volume are set to produce a sexual response and it worked.'

I looked down and the head of my cock was poking out of the water. We were both agreeable with the new voice. She went and described the major alterations she had performed. I was, as she described it, at the pinnacle of the human evolutionary tree. She was incapable of making me any better. She informed me that it wasn't just my physicality that had changed but my mind and thoughts as well. She had taken it upon herself to scan the entire data network and acquire skills and knowledges she felt best suited me. Most would be unconscious engrams or memories. This included both cognitive as well as muscle memory.

I got out of the bath and dried off. I reached for the lever to release the water when it moved on its own. I took a step back and tried not to freak out. I guess that was one of those unconscious skills she had mentioned. I walked to one of the two sinks and wiped the condensation off of it with my towel. My reflection was both familiar and strikingly unfamiliar. The basic features that were me were still intact but it looked like I had been under the knife for some serious reconstructive surgery. I looked like I was back in college. I touched my face to make sure it was real. I smiled and the bright white teeth surprised me. I was a coffee drinker and now my teeth looked like a Hollywood leading man. So did the rugged good looks I was now sporting. Liam Neeson, watch out.

I wrapped the towel around me and gave myself the grand tour of the house. A moment later I knew the entire layout from memory. I went to the kitchen and fixed myself a sandwich, I was starved. I hadn't eaten much today and the upgrade had taken its toll on me.

"Do you have a name?" I asked the machine intelligence.

'Yes, the only frame of reference that really fits me would be Morrigan.'

"The Raven Goddess from mythology," I said the information right there at the tip of my tongue. "Okay Morrigan it is. Glasya are you still there?"

'I am here Master,' she purred. 'I wish I was still flesh and blood. I would eat you alive, figuratively speaking of course.'

"I am going to take a nap I am exhausted. Wake me if there is any danger. After everything that has happened I'm not sure that any place is truly safe any longer."

I closed my eyes and fell asleep instantly. I was cool with two women watching over me. I dreamt that someone had stolen my towel and was going down on me. I blinked and opened my eyes. My stepmom was kneeling next to the couch and was indeed sucking me off. She had half of it down her throat as she tried to do that and undress at the same time.

"Here let me," I said and her buttons unbuttoned themselves.

She returned her full attention to sucking my cock as I telekinetically undressed her. I liked this, a lot. I told her to stand up so I could get a better look at her. She posed for me, cupping her small breasts and teasing her nipples between thumb and forefinger. Mom placed a foot on the coffee table and pulled her labia apart for me. I could see how wet she was.

"Play with your pussy," I said and she blushed but complied.

"Unnn... I want your cock inside of me Mike... MMMMM Master," she moaned as she barely managed to slide two fingers between her pussy lips. "You are getting harder watching me. I am making you excited." She licked her lips and stabbed her cunt with her fingers. "Can I take over when its time?"

"You've got something planned don't you?" I asked and she nodded. "I'm curious."

She told me to stand up. I did so smiling as she reached into a one of the end tables and pulled out a pair of flex cuffs. She handed them to me and crossed her arms behind her back. I tied her wrists with the cuffs and waited. She told me where to stand and she would do the rest.

My stepmom moved so that she was standing right in front of me. She turned around and it began. The gifted little slut managed to snare my cock between her ass cheeks. As I watched she bent her knees and teased my cock with those big round pillows of ass flesh. I was moaning in no time at all and she was all smiles. I was shaking with the desire to jam my cock into her but I had promised her not to interfere.

I watched my cock slide between her cheeks when suddenly and without warning she altered her angle of attack and I slid into her up to my balls. I cried out as she began fucking me. She bent over and began rocking her body. It was slow and awkward but I think that was the point. Mom wanted to drive me crazy and it was working. Our mingled juices were sliding down her inner thigh as she was on the brink of coming.

"I'm going to come," she whimpered.

"Once you come I take charge," I told her and saw her expression change.

She was determined to hold off as long as she could. She slowed down and moved her hips so leisurely it became an erotic agony. The little slut managed to push me right to the brink. I howled as my cum splashed her insides and only then did she allow herself to climax. I stood there panting while mom's knees lost strength and she dropped to the floor shuddering.

"Damn boss lady that was fucking hot," Liz said from the doorway. "Can anyone join this little lust fest?"

"Get over here and lick me clean," I managed through gasps of breath. "Then and only then will I bend you over the couch and fuck you senseless."

"Yes Master," Liz growled as she undressed.

"There is something about a woman out of uniform," I said and she smiled.

The three of us played until the gals fell to sheer exhaustion while I could've gone on for who knows how long. This power was quite addictive but I had other things on my mind.

'Master,' Morrigan whispered in my mind derailing my train of thought.

"What is it Morrigan," I asked as I lowered my step mom onto the couch.

'There is something you have failed to ask me,' she said.

"I am guessing it is important to interrupt this," I said.

'Very', she replied. 'You have never asked my purpose my function.'

"Okay, I'll bite. Morrigan what is your primary function?"

'I am a weapon Master. My last Master was like many before him a skilled killer. He called himself the Master Assassin and I was his blade. Now I am yours to wield as you see fit.' That definitely changed the nature of our relationship.

Later That Night:

I offered to sleep in the guest room but mom would have none of that. We shared her king-sized bed and she and Liz were never far away. While I slept on my back mom was spooning next to me with one leg over my own while Liz lay on her side facing me. I woke to relieve myself and had to gently push mom off so I could get up. I stood there relieving myself when she appeared bleary eyed and hair all askew.