A Brief Moment of Insanity Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,791 Followers

"Morning Mike," she said as she smacked her lips.

"How do you feel?" I asked and she hugged herself.

"Amazing, somebody fucked me silly," she giggled. "I may just call into work and see if I can coax another few orgasms from him."

"Sounds like a plan," I said.

She took her turn on the toilet and it was obvious we were both awake. I talked about snacks and late night television. Her counteroffer was two pints of Ben and Jerry's ice cream in the freezer. I accepted her offer and we crept downstairs and plopped on the couch where it had all started and feasted upon the cream of ice. We frequently and at random moments swapped containers. We were watching one of the political debates. Nothing kills brain cells like watching a bunch of rich people lie through their teeth.

"I just wish they would tell the damn truth..." I said and barely was the words out of my mouth when I heard the succubus giggle and whisper.

'As you wish so shall it be.' The debate went off topic almost instantly. The commentators gave up after the billionaire began to rant.

"The only reason I am running for President is to make more money at the expense of the idiots that vote for me." The billionaire said with a smirk. "People are so damn stupid. They'll believe anything you tell them."

"Don't I know it," the Governor and brother of a former President said. "They voted my dad and my brother into office. What kind of idiots would do that?"

"God wants me to be President," the Retired Surgeon said proudly. "Who can go against the word of God?"

"I have corporate promises to keep," the Senator said. "I had to run to keep them happy."

The man asking the questions looked at them and shrugged. He asked his next question and the candidates giggled as they replied.

"Health Care, are you crazy, why should people have health care," the Governor replied. "They need to pay to keep the pharmaceutical companies in business. Not to mention the hospitals and the doctors who needs to make a decent profit. Health Care is bad for business."

"We need faith not Health Care," the Retired Surgeon rambled on. "If you believe strong enough God will heal you. We need to destroy the enemies of God. We need soldiers for God."

"Speaking of... my thoughts on that subject are the same for Veteran Benefits," the Billionaire squawked. "They were stupid enough to enlist they deserve what they get. Do you see my kids joining the military, hell no? Speaking of my kids, have you seen my daughter? Talk about a gal that can suck a cock. My little girl does her daddy proud! She even swallows daddy's little swimmers if you know what I mean."

"I knew you were tapping that," the Senator shouted into his mike. "So is she a screamer?"

"Let me just put it this way," the Billionaire replied. "I had to sound proof her bedroom to keep from waking the wife."

I looked at my mother and she was wiping tears from her cheeks she was laughing so damn hard. Liz had just arrived and took out mom's tablet computer. She was checking social media; apparently the internet broke over the political debate. There were already videos about the Billionaire and his daughter. The demon giggled and I had to admit I did ask for it. I was going to have to be more careful but what was done was done. The scandals escalated when the press began to hound other politicians and they honestly answered questions of corruption charges. The entire nation was in an uproar.

"There are going to be a lot of officials impeached and tossed out of office." I said.

"Where will it end," Ann asked.

"In blood and tears," I said and a silence fell over the room. Just then there came a knock at the front door. "I got it." I got up and went to the front door. I opened the door and looked out. "Oh, it's you."

To be continued...

*****

Mike may return in the Master Assassin if you like this and want more of him.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,791 Followers