All Comments on 'A Broken Family Ch. 02'

by HollyBranch

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

Love the slow build up.. Ill keep reading!!

Frog931Frog931almost 10 years ago

I like the tenacity of your vision for this story. Ill keep reading. Keep up the good writing.

strictmaster12880SWBstrictmaster12880SWBalmost 10 years ago

Where is the incest? Come on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good build up

You are doing a good job slowly building the story. To many writers rush the sex between siblings. Keep up with the way you are writing this story. Don't listen to the people that doesn't like the way you are writing the story. Take your time never rush for rushing never makes a good story. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nice story

i love this story but lets hope that there is no more tragedy for this family

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Waiting

Just waiting for when she starts fucking a brother.

ABSsABSsalmost 10 years ago
Tradgedy?

The whole mess of them is tragic. Done waiting for the story to lighten up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I don't mind the wait, but...

...you seem to stop in weird places. I like the story and feel its well written. The story in not predictable like others I've read and I can't wait to see where you're headed with the storyline.

Lissa

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
double standard

After two chapters of dealing with a massive double standard, when are we going to see some push back against JT. Also if Eli has already had his time with at least one girl, when is everyone going to lighten up so she can at least date without getting the third degree. At almost 20, if I were her I would have moved out long ago. Just as an FYI, I am a father of three girls and in real life, even being an over protective dad, I trust my girls more than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What the fuck.

This is supposed to be erotica. Instead im sitting here losing wood.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous