All Comments on 'A Broken Family'

by HollyBranch

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Did I miss the incest or is there another chapter coming?

HollyBranchHollyBranchalmost 10 years agoAuthor

There are currently 10 chapters waiting to be submitted. Chapter two will be up in a few days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome

I Like This Story, Just Waiting On The Next Part. Please Post Soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
complicated and boring

the way you set it up it sounds like she is going to be a fuck toy for all the brothers. if you go that way put it in the GROUP area not here. so far it was a waste of time and space.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
BAD

Her brothers are the lowest form of life.

She is a legal adult. Why is she not moving out and seeing a lawyer and forcing the brothers to hand over her share of the inheritance?

Why is she not going to he Police and having her elder brothers charged with unlawful imprisonment?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome

I honestly loved this story and cant wait to see what happens next! It made cry😭 please keep this up and post quickly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful

Every story needs to set up correctly, and I think you have done a wonderful job of that. Can't wait to read more. Keep it up.

trite_readertrite_readeralmost 10 years ago
Re: "BAD"

Clearly, you have no siblings. If you do, and still don't get this sort of dynamic, then I feel seriously sorry for you. Not that I agree with the brothers being so overprotective, but I certainly get it.

So far I think this story is absolutely awesome. But if it goes the way another commenter mentioned and ends up going the "group" way, well, I'm tuning out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
recatergorize

I think this story needs to be in the non-sexual category rather then the incest for there is no sexual component to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

If I were the sister I would make it clear to my slut brother that if he wanted to keep acting like a controlling douchebag, to the point where hes trying to force me to wear what I want in my own house, that next time he brings one of his sluts over for the night I would get a butcher knife out in the middle of the night and castrate his bitch ass.

...hell I'd flat tell them if they didn't lay off I'd be moving out by the end of the month. ...go find me a nice, cute bi girl roommate to room with, get myself on birth control and work on catching up to my asshat brothers fuck and ditch record :).

...in fact payback would start tonight after his little swimsuit bullshit. Down the street to the empty, overgrown lot and pick a handful of poison ivy, back to the house and rub it really well in every clean pair of underwear the bastard has!

No pussy for you bitchboy!

...oh, was that lil' ole me that accidentally let all the air out of his tires on the way in the house and mistakenly dropped the schraeder core valves in the trashcan? Couldn't have been me, I'm just some ignorant lil girl who doesn't know or understand anything and needs protection from the bad ole world! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
comeuppance

If I were the sister I would kill all three of those nazis.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Confusing Beginning.

When this story started it was written in the third person. Scene change then it was written in the first person. Please proofread and edit as that one thing pulled me out of the story.

bigmama71bigmama71almost 10 years ago
Comments

Don't let comments get you down. I can see where this story could be going. Just make sure and proof read. I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
plain to see

the three controlling macho creeps are gunna rape the poor girl... should be in nonconsent/rape category

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great start

liking your story so far keep it up.there nothing I hate worse than unfinished storys good luck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Too Much yet Intriguing

The brothers are too much into the over-protection thing, gets a bit tiresome. But I am intrigued to see which one or more she becomes involved with. So Ill read further chapters.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaalmost 10 years ago
good start

I really hope that there will be more

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 10 years ago
Guidance

It is clear this young woman never received the guidance that a mother normally would give in all things such as proper dressing. As to her moving out where will she get the money to pay rent, car insurance, tuition plus food and her share of the utilities. If I remember correctly Alex had to make a sacrifice to keep the family home. It is clear this girl is stilling the grieving process and is lost and confused.

irishmike73irishmike73over 7 years ago
No thanks

I stopped reading a few paragraph in. JT was 2 when Holly was born. When did he change her diapers? At the age of 3?

HornyKipHornyKipover 3 years ago
Stolen?

This story bares shocking resemblence to another series on here : A Birthday Surprise for Sarah.

Also the perspectives keep changing from 1st person to 3rd person and back again.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 2 years ago

I've read parts of this before.

It must have been before I left the realm of the Anons. As I didn't vote or fav it. now I've voted 5 stars, but not fav... Because I don't like the brothers, it's one thing to be protective of a younger sibling, it's quite another to treat them like they are 12 and be a hypocrite while doing it. if I remember correctly this is like a reverse harem story where she ends up with at least two of her three brother's if not all three... Then there's Micheal. TJ or Jt whatever the Man whore and the biggest hypocrite and StD factory might be the only one she doesn't do. Anyway, The writings good, needs work where continuity is concerned Holly should have been out of diapers when, the man whore was old enough to help, and things like that makes me wonder if Holly's and there for Eli's ages where changed due to site rules?!? Thanks for Sharing and I look forward to re-reading more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous