All Comments on 'A Brother's Mistake Ch. 02'

by Inkysquid718

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

Another Great story by a Great Author

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hurry up with the next one

This was a complete step above the first one, the characters were more vibrant, the story felt a lot more life like, the drama was more effective and the whole bedroom escapade finally had some profound impact on the whole story. I love the whole Kelly Vs. Emma dynamic as it's driving the story and our hero onward to new thought and new discoveries - with different personalities and therefore different treatment in the past it should be a spicy one. The perfect outcome of course would be if they somehow end up as a trio somewhere no-one knows them and doesn't care, leaving town after their mom passes away would be the perfect reason and cover.

Anyhow this got another 5* from me and I really hope that pt. 3 comes out really soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story and change in attitude

First Emma, and now, finally Kelly. Rob sure has his work cut out for him. But at least he repaired his relationship with Kelly. I hope he and his twin sisters continue in a big way.

Anonymous-E

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Finally!!

I have been waiting for so long to read chapter 2 and it is finally here! I loved it so much, and I can't wait for chapter 3! Keep up the amazing work!

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Awesome...Fantastic...Exciting.....and CONFUSING

If I understood the story, Kelly has been fucking MANY GUYS and of course Emma was a virgin. I would like for Kelly to admit to how many guys she as been with.

What will happen?

I hope you finish the next Chapter soon.

What about all 3 sharing?

I think Emma is a "One person Guy Lover".

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 6 years ago
I agree...

...with another poster that it would prove interesting for Kelly to admit how many guys she was with. It will be interesting to see how you depict the dynamic on Kelly and Rob letting Emma know what they did and how she handles it.

Just watch a few of the errors; they aren't major enough to cause trouble, but it would be impossible for Kelly to crawl to him in a car unless it was a limo. ;)

Five from me. Great ch. 2! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good job

A lovely story. Good character development and some believability. It's good to see that once in awhile rather than just a fuckfest. Usually stories with twins are terribly cliche but I like this one. Just please don't bring the mother into it. That would ruin the whole thing.

Omart57Omart57about 6 years ago
Great!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Kelly I wonder

Between Kelly,Rob,& Emma I wonder if what Kelly feels for Rob is just lust and not love,and I agree with others of how many guys (and girls) Kelly has been with cause she seems the type to go both ways.I also question whether Kelly could deal with Emma being in love with Rob since Kelly has admitted she's jealous of Emma being with Rob first.

Also up to this point Mom has been mentioned quite a few times and even referred to as a Hot MILF type,could Rob be in a position to satisfy all 3 ladies in the house,and also have a turn of events where Kelly turns Emma and Mom into loving bisexual women that only to keep their love within the family with Mom,Rob,Emma,and Kelly?.

Also I may sound like a broken record but I wish Rob could get all three of them pregnant.Love like that is always the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A little

proofreading would have caught these errors.

I have been thinking about this for days

What I did last night was wrong

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

In the comments on chapter one, another reader had expressed his opinion that Kelly was going to be a virgin just like Emma. I shook my head knowing that they were mistaken. I had already figured out that Kelly was too wild to still be innocent like Emma. It would have been a continuity error for you to write it any different from what you did. Good job! 5 stars 🌟 again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Past: The before now, opposite of future. "The past is in the past". Passed: among other definitions, a way of saying someone died. "Ever since dad passed, things have been hard." This is just one example of why you need an editor (or a better editor).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brother made an accidental mistake and now makes intentional one. This certainly is some drama. Good work though. 5/5

RodimusMikeRodimusMike11 months ago
The Three of them.

As ballistic as Kelly was that Rob had fucked Emma you would think Kelly could have a little more sympathy for both Emma and Rob.Don't you think Emma could be just as much in love with Rob as Kelly is.Besides what gives Kelly the right to exclude her sister Emma from being with Rob.

Talk about Major Sibling Jealousy,wouldn't it be more prudent for the Sisters (namely Kelly) to get over their jealousy hangups and be contented to both share Rob instead of fighting eachother?.This story had potential but to have Kelly go batshit crazy because Emma got to be with Rob just basically killed this story,it should be rewritten to have Rob,Kelly,and Emma be close sibling lovers instead of a bag full of cats.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan10 months ago

Second time reading through this story and it's every bit as good as it was for me the first time. But I somehow missed a mistake that you made or maybe I just chose to overlook it back then. But you've made the exact same mistake twice in a row, so I know that it wasn't accidental:

"Have you any idea what it has been like for me since dad past?"

When speaking about someone dying, you should have used "passed" instead of "past".

Still rating this one 5/5 even with the mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Twins, yet drama, I look forward to more

More sex, descriptive sex, as well...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous