A Brother's Mistake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,077 Followers

"I want you too." I said as I pulled my work shirt off and began to unbuckle my pants.

Kelly finally pulled her leggings off and revealed her beautiful shapely legs. She leaned back against one of the doors and spread them seductively for me. She reached down slowly and began to play with her pussy while she watched me strip off my clothes. The smell of her sex filled with car. It was intoxicating. It made me want her. It made the monster deep within me thirst for the taboo that I had experienced with Emma. I leaned back as I freed my erection from my boxers. I looked over to her and said, "Come here."

Kelly crawled over to me slowly, making me wait, making me desire her more with every inch that she moved. I reached over and grabbed a handful of luscious blonde hair and yanked her to me. She squealed with delight as I positioned her over my engorged member. She looked up quickly at me before delving down onto it. Her mouth was hot and moist. My head snapped back into the headrests of the seats as she twirled her tongue around my cock and took me deep into her mouth. I gasped in pleasure as her skill was far beyond anyone that I had been with. Kelly pulled her head up and kissed me hard on the lips as her hands worked wildly at my cock.

"No turning back, Rob." Kelly warned.

"I would never dream of it."

Kelly straddled me quickly. She positioned herself perfectly above my cock. She lowered herself with anticipation screaming from her eyes. I felt the head slide into my beautiful sister's perfect slit. Kelly closed her eyes as a shudder from deep within her body coursed out. She bit her bottom lip as she lowered herself even more. I reached around her and tried to hurry her, but her eyes shot open. "Don't rush this for me. I've been thinking about this longer than you can imagine."

I nodded.

Kelly resumed. Her pace never quickened. It was slow and deliberate. She lowered and raised herself. Each time she lowered her luscious pussy, she took me deeper and deeper. With patience, I soon entered her completely. My heart was pounding hard against my chest. Kelly leaned in and kissed me deeply. Her tongue darted into my mouth and found mine. My hands roamed up and down her naked back. As new of an experience it was being with Kelly, it was familiar feeling after being with Emma. The taboo of it drove me wild. It drove me to lust for Kelly. I gripped her ass tightly and lifted her slightly off my cock. I began to dictate the pace. I shoved my hips and cock upwards. I slammed home into her. She was wet and dripping with desire making it easier for me. I rocked into her body with every bit of effort, every bit of desire and every bit of lust I had within me. Kelly moaned out in ecstasy. She grabbed at anything around her to stable herself as I began to drive into her faster and harder.

It wasn't sensual and gentle like Emma. I knew Kelly wanted to be fucked wildly. Her cries of pleasure were loud and grew louder as I continued to thrust. I reached up and shoved a finger in her mouth to quiet her down. Kelly sucked on my finger like she did my cock, her tongue twirling madly around it. I leaned forward and took a nipple into my mouth. I licked and sucked on the flesh toned pearl driving her deeper into sexual madness. She pulled her head away from my finger and gasped.

"I'm cumming, Rob. I'm cumm-!" Her cries of pleasure were cut off when her orgasm ripped into her. I felt her pussy clamp down and pulse. Her legs gave out from the position she was in. Kelly's body collapsed down onto mine driving my cock deeper into her. She stuffed her head into the crook of my neck and cried out in pleasure as wave after wave of her orgasm drowned her. Seeing her in this state. Seeing her lose this much control because of me only drove me to my limit. As her body pulsed and twitched over me, my cock erupted. A low grunt escaped my lips as I shot into her. A flood of frustration and desire escaped from me. Exhausted, I relinquished my grip on her. Kelly stayed connected with me as my erection began to soften as it finally finished expelling my seed into my sister.

"Oh my god." Kelly whispered into my ear.

"Was that ok?" I asked as I rubbed her naked back.

She nodded. "More than ok."

"Good."

"You are amazing." Kelly said softly as she pulled herself off me and sat next to me with her legs held tightly together. She pulled on her hoodie and sighed in content. She looked at my flaccid cock and smiled, "I can see why those girls were so obedient in sending you all those naughty pictures."

"Why?"

Kelly smirked as she shoved her shoulder into me. "A cock like that? My god, I want to start sending you nudes just to keep that in my life."

I rolled my eyes as I looked around for my boxers. "I have to get to work."

Kelly nodded as she found some tissues for us to clean up with in my car. "I hope you won't get into trouble for going in this late."

I shook my head, "No, but I will have to stay later to make up for time."

"Ok." Kelly said. She reached out and touched my arm softly, "Rob, what do we tell Emma?"

* * *

Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,077 Followers
12