A Buckeye in Wolverine Territory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded her agreement, but kept her head down as she made her way to center stage. She turned to face the audience, and unceremoniously began her degrading topless exercise. Immediately, the room started chanting the number of her jumps. At two, Danielle felt that it was going quickly enough that it would be over in no time. By four, she was concerned it would never end.

Her heavy breasts hopped up and down, slapping into each other at every downswing. She could feel their girth as well as the sweat that was forming in her cleavage. With the slight opening and closing of her pussy, she envisioned the moisture being expelled onto her inner thighs, and was worried that every time her legs opened there was a visible stain for the frat guys to notice.

"Five!" they shouted, and Danielle's breathing started to intensify.

"Six!" She started to feel self-conscious about how heavy her feet sounded on stage.

"Seven!" She opened her eyes and was stunned to see cell phones everywhere, filming the action. She clenched her eyes shut again.

"Eight!" 'God, will this ever end?' she thought to herself as tears started to form.

"Nine!" A solitary tear slid down her left cheek.

"Ten!" She immediately brought her legs together and her arms to her sides, but the pendulous swinging of her breasts seemed to go on forever. Before they stopped giggling, Danielle heard the room explode in raucous cheer. As she brought her hands to her face to wipe away the tears, she found herself laughing. It was as though their approval made it OK, that it validated who she was, and that she was ingratiated into their campus life.

It wasn't until she had moved back to her side of the stage that everyone realized the game was still being played. Ohio State had the ball in Michigan territory with about thirty seconds left in the half.

"Tell you what, Danielle," Jeremy said. "Since we granted you a stay of execution, you owe us now."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I mean if Ohio State makes this field goal, Andrea strips, since she doesn't shirk on her bets. But if they make it, you also have to enter into a bet with me. A simple coin flip. Heads, you have to give head to me during halftime. Tails, and I'll eat you out instead."

Danielle smirked. "No way."

"Do it!" someone yelled from the crowd, which was then echoed by several others.

Danielle kept shaking her head, her arms crossed over her chest defensively. "I'm not giving you head," she said, not willing to succumb to the thrill of it all quite yet.

"OK, then. OSU makes this kick, I'll get on my knees and give you oral until the third quarter starts."

Danielle stood her ground by continuing to shake her head.

"We'll pull that chair up here, you can sit in it in profile to the room, so nobody will see anything more than they see now except for how hot your face looks when you cum."

The room began chanting again. "Do it! Do it! Do it!"

Danielle again surprised herself by smiling, and Jeremy knew he had her. "Fuck! Fine, OK! It's a bet!" she shouted, suddenly finding herself in the unusual position of rooting against her home team.

As Ohio State lined up for the kick, there was a palpable murmur rising from the frat. Danielle's nipples were so hard with excitement that they irritated her forearms, still crossed over her breasts. Danielle unconsciously moved her hands to the back of her head, interlocking her fingers tightly as nerves got the best of her. She paced back and forth, oblivious to the show her swinging chest was providing to the horny hoard.

If it were earlier in the game, she would have been bragging about how automatic the Buckeye kicker was this season, but now she was hoping he would fall short of expectations. Alas, his kick was true, and he tied the score as the first half expired.

For Danielle, it was as though she was drifting through a cloud as a padded chair suddenly manifested on the stage behind her and Jeremy grabbed her hand and led her to it. She downed the shot of Tequila that magically appeared in Jeremy's hand. It steadied her nerves. She sat down, and he knelt between her legs and grabbed her behind the knees, attempting to push her legs up towards her chest. But he sensed her trepidation, and continuing his trend of showing mercy, paused.

"Danielle," he said at a tone slightly above a whisper, so that only she could hear him. "Look at me."

Danielle focussed her eyes on his.

"Danielle, forget about everyone else here, OK? It's just you and me now."

Danielle nodded quickly, not wanting to speak in fear of exposing a quivering voice.

"I know you barely know me, but I'm really good at this. Relax. Trust me. Let yourself go and I promise you'll enjoy it. That said, if you want to opt out now, I'm not going to force myself on you. We're all just having fun."

Danielle was surprised at this moment of compassion, and steadied her nerves enough to encourage him.

"No, I'm not ready to give up. Do your thing. I'll be good."

He smiled up to her, but then pushed her knees up towards her chest and reached beneath her. He grabbed the hem of her yoga pants and pulled them down, sliding it around the bend of her ass and rolled them up towards her knees.

"I see why you weren't ready to take these off," he said with a wink. "But damn, you have a beautiful pussy."

Danielle blushed at the crude compliment. Jeremy placed his hands firmly in the crux of her knees and held her there, pinned in half. He lowered his face to her slit and surprised her by sticking the bridge of his nose against her labia. She was wet and blooming with excitement, and her inner walls unfolded for him.

"Oooohhhh," she moaned in approval. He was surprisingly gentle with her, and she started gushing juices in response.

He nuzzled his nose a bit deeper, taking in her scent, before sliding up her slit and tickling her clit with the tip of his nose. Danielle's chest started heaving as her breathing intensified. Jeremy inhaled deeply, and Danielle became even more aroused as she allowed him to absorb her aroma.

Then he tilted his head back so that he could look her in the eyes, and she gasped as he stuck out his tongue and slid it up her entire length before tickling her clit. Every move he made was with her pleasure in mind, a fact that made it all the easier for Danielle to ignore their audience and focus on climaxing.

Jeremy slid a finger into her juicy hole, which offered about as much resistance as a Slip-n-Slide. At this, Danielle raised her hips off the chair, giving him a better angle of entry. He returned his nose to her slit and gently gyrated it side to side, encouraging her rosebud to bloom further. Danielle felt more open and exposed than any of her previous partners had made her, and though she was slightly ashamed that she was doing all this in public, she was happy to let him continue.

Jeremy, on the other hand, had done this before, and knew that this girl was on the verge of doing his bidding. He pushed his middle finger inside her next to his pointer finger, and started working her into a frenzy by pumping both of them slowly in and out. When he sucked her clit into his mouth, she gripped both arms of the chair tightly and lifted her hips higher towards his mouth.

Danielle started humping her hips towards his face, her calves on his back for support as he quickened his pace. Jeremy was ready to let her cum, but on his terms. He deftly slid a hand up towards her chest and ensnared her right nipple between two fingers. He pinched and twisted in an effort to slow her arousal. Danielle covered his hand with one of hers, trying to ease the force of his pinch.

"Please...don't do that...I'm so close..." Her breath was ragged, labored, belying her proximity to orgasm.

Jeremy was set up for his finishing move. He removed his fingers from her pussy..."no, no," Danielle pleaded...and lined up his pointer finger with her asshole. At first, Danielle thought it was an honest mistake as she started to feel pressure at her sphincter.

"Wrong hole," she whispered, not wanting to draw attention to the fact that her ass was being invaded.

Jeremy pushed in anyway.

"WRONG HOLE!" she screamed in a combination of pain and surprise.

Jeremy smiled into her pussy as he pushed slowly and steadily through to the base of his finger. From the time he entered her ass to the time he bottomed out took about two seconds, but Danielle could have counted each millisecond as he wormed his way inside. An intense amount of pressure quickly built inside her, and as she pinched her ass cheeks together, it caused her to push her pussy harder into Jeremy's face.

She let go of the hand he had on her breast and brought it to his head with the intent of pushing him away. But again her body betrayed her, and she grasped his hair and pulled him harder against her. Jeremy welcomed this by sucking her clit into his mouth one more time, and Danielle exploded in orgasm. She rocked her hips against his face over and over again, her breasts swelling above her chest, her eyes clenched tight and her mouth hanging open. Only the minutest squeak escaped her lips, but everyone in the room seemed to hear it.

As Jeremy withdrew the finger from her ass, her hips slid forward with it, and she could feel the small of her back on the edge of the chair. Her ass was hanging off the front, an appealing shot for any of the crowd with a camera phone. Danielle was focussing on her still-trembling inner thighs and her breasts, swelling and compressing with every deep breath and exhale. There were a few tears on her cheeks, but they were not tears of misery or shame. If anything, they belied the maelstrom of emotions swirling around inside her. She was overwhelmed, but compelled to move on. Everyone seemed to like her, and she would be lying if she said that wasn't the greatest orgasm of her life.

Jeremy helped her slide her yoga pants back up to her mid-thigh, then she stood, wobbly, as her pulled them up to her waist. She wiped her face, and the mass of humanity came back into focus. Though they were screaming their approval the entire time, she only now heard them clearly. A smile appeared on her face, and she started to audibly laugh, her breasts giggling in front of her. All the men in the room knew that she was at their mercy.

Across the stage, Andrea had removed her top for the OSU made field goal before halftime, and was now standing there with just her cheerleader skirt . Technically they were tied with one article of clothing remaining, but Danielle knew that Andrea was more exposed, and a part of her wanted to one-up her.

"Are we all settled in for the second half!" Jeremy shouted. The crowd went wild. Danielle had goosebumps all over her body, which were accentuated by her post-climactic glow. Her nipples were rock hard, her pussy was soaked. She had never felt more alive. She threw her arms in the air and shouted "YEAH!!" in response.

Ohio State received the second half kickoff, quickly went three-and-out then punted. As the game went to commercial, there was a lull in the volume from the spectators. Chad, the guy who greeted her at the door, was right in front of the stage and passed her another shot of Tequila. Danielle had a feeling a little liquid courage might help, so she accepted the offer, stepping lightly towards him before bending over and taking it from his hand.

With the crowd subdued, Chad said loud enough for everyone to hear:

"Hey, Jer...great job pulling up those pants, bro! I think her camel toe just winked at me!"

Guys and gals alike burst out laughing as Danielle blushed deeply and inspected herself. 'Shit,' she thought as she realized how tightly her spandex was wedged between her lips. She tried to grab the material to pull it down, but she was so wet it slipped from between her fingers.

Opening her legs a bit to make things easier, she got a better grip and removed the material from her pussy. She hiccuped, then again started laughing at the absurdity of it all.

The room started to boo her adjustment, but she retorted, "I'm sure you're going to see the real thing in no time." She was right.

Michigan kicked a field goal to retake the lead, 16-13. Unlike the last time, Danielle was ready to shed her final garment now. She turned her left side to the audience and strode to center stage. Remaining in profile, she grabbed her pants and slid them all the way to her ankles, bending herself in half. Her tits fell against her chin as she grabbed her ankles and rolled the pants off her feet.

"I'll take those," said Jeremy, who received the pants, balled them up and threw them into the center of room. Danielle now had no idea where any of her clothes were, and that made her pussy gush all the more.

As the volume of the crowd crescendoed, Danielle held her face in her hands, still not able to believe how she had ended up here. But behind her hands, she was smiling, undeniably enjoying her exposure and the approval of her peers.

"So now," Jeremy yelled over the audience, getting them to calm down, "Now that Danielle is completely nude, if we score again, she will have to repay me for the halftime show." This was met with the expectant approval of the room. "Unless," Jeremy added, "There is a volunteer to take her place, and start stripping while representing OSU."

Crickets.

Danielle wanted to protest, but she could not deny her body's urges. After all, he had serviced her first, and he wasn't even technically part of the game. She turned to him and agreed. "What's fair is fair."

She could see the tent pitch in his pants, and was proud, idly, that she had that effect on him.

Ohio State tied the score minutes later with a field goal of their own, and Andrea gleefully removed her skirt, jumping her naked body all over the stage for the crowd's enjoyment. When Jeremy suggested a new Michigan girl take her place, Andrea refused.

"No," she said. "As long as that Buckeye bitch remains on stage, so do I. I'm not going to let that Ohio whore best me."

This elicited more whoops and hollers from the room. Danielle, who until that point had not sensed any animosity from anyone in the room, steadied her resolve and mentally committed herself to outdoing Andrea. Her opportunity came quickly.

Michigan's special teams stepped up again, returning the kick off into OSU territory. Though OSU scored a minor victory in holding Michigan to a field goal attempt, it was still a loss for Danielle when Michigan made the kick. A loss, technically, though Danielle looked at it as an opportunity to one-up Andrea.

"Kneel down right where you are," said Jeremy. Danielle did as she was told.

"Put your feet together and sit your ass on them," he ordered. Again, Danielle obliged.

"You ready?" He asked. Danielle looked him in the eye and nodded.

"Good. Open your mouth wide and stick out your tongue."

This was not what she wanted to hear. She wanted him to stand still while she showed off her oral skills, thus proving her superiority to Andrea. Like this, though, she got the impression he just wanted to fuck her mouth. She was right. After complying to his last request, he offered one more.

"Put your hands behind your back grab your elbows." She did, realizing the reason he wanted this. Not only did it fully expose her, but it prevented her from resisting, with the fringe benefit of thrusting out her chest to him.

Jeremy gripped the base of his cock with his fist, and at least six inches extended beyond his fingers. He pushed his tip against the tip of her tongue, then slid forward, being sure to slide the base of his erection firmly across the top of her tongue. Danielle felt the rigid flesh reach the top of her esophagus as his fist pressed against her lips.

The crowd roared again, approving of their comrade's domination of a rival. Jeremy played to their desires, raising his free hand in the air in a victorious gesture, before lowering it and grasping the back of her head. Danielle braced for the inevitable, doing her best to relax her throat as Jeremy released his cock and grabbed her head with a second hand. He steadily pushed forward, overcoming any resistance and popping into her throat.

"Now, keep your hands where they are and follow me."

And with only that warning, Jeremy slowly started stepping backwards towards the other end of the stage. Danielle went wide-eyed, unsure that she could execute such a maneuver, but dutifully shuffled her knees forward in an effort to keep up.

As Jeremy dragged her by her cock-filled mouth, her breasts swung heavily across her chest. A group of boys closer to that end of the stage whipped out their cell phones and took pictures and video of the charade. They cheered on Jeremy, who was happy to kick it up a notch.

Once they reached the other end of the stage, he continued to hold her hair tight, but started thrusting in and out of her mouth like it was her cunt. Everyone could hear the sound of her gagging:

"Ghhg...ghhg...ghhg..." as saliva began to pool in her mouth and drool out of the corner of her lips.

"Let's keep moving," Jeremy instructed as he rotated her to the right and guided her slightly away from the audience.

Danielle was aware that her ass was now on full view for the room, but felt that it was somehow less exposing than having Jeremy ream out her mouth in profile while her breasts jiggled furiously.

"Lift your ass off our feet now," Jeremy said as he temporarily stopped his thrusting to facilitate her movement. Danielle raised her butt up in the air, so that there was a straight line from her knees to her shoulders.

"Good. Now, get up on our feet. Keep your hands behind your back."

Danielle felt humiliated, knowing that the next moves she made would display her pussy prominently for the juvenile onlookers. But she was intent on winning over this room, and on beating Andrea, so she submissively placed the sole of her right foot on the stage and started pushing herself up.

Once she had risen to her feet, her body formed a perfect right angle with her back parallel to the stage. Jeremy's cock remained lodged in her throat, and with her hands behind her back she remained motionless and at his disposal.

To her surprise and great concern, Andrea made her way over to her and nonchalantly put a hand on her left butt cheek. Again, the room encouraged the activity, and Andrea was happy to lead them on. She put her foot between Danielle's and kicked Danielle's left foot about two feet away from the right one.

"Mmmmpppphhhh!" Danielle moaned from around the cock in her mouth. She had no idea what Andrea was planning, but she was nervous as hell. She was also as aroused as she had ever been.

"Who wants a pic of this Buckeye's buckeye?" Andrea shouted. The audience gave a testosterone-laden cheer, and Danielle prepared herself for whatever was to come.

Andrea grabbed each of Danielle's ass cheeks and peeled them open, lewdly displaying the recently-fingers asshole between them. Danielle cringed as she heard cameras snap pictures, and though she couldn't hear anything, she knew video was being filmed as well.

Andrea then surprised everyone by reaching beneath Danielle and spreading her pussy open with two fingers. As more pictures snapped, it all started to be too much for Danielle. She released her own hands from behind her back and planted them on Jeremy's thighs, trying to dislodge herself from his driving cock. Jeremy held her head tight, but scolded Andrea.

"Hey, too far," he said with a wink. Andrea understood that there was a greater endgame in mind, so she easily acquiesced.

"Sorry, Jer," she said as she let Danielle go.

Jeremy pulled out of Danielle's mouth and let go of her hair. "Back on our knees, we're almost done."

Danielle knelt back in front of him and wiped the saliva off her cheeks. She was grateful for Jeremy's sticking up for her, unaware of the wink or any undisclosed plans.