A Buckeye in Wolverine Territory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abob1
abob1
1,083 Followers

"Where do you want me to cum?" Jeremy asked. Danielle was surprised she was giving him the option.

"Anywhere but my mouth," she answered. "I don't swallow."

"OK, but suck on it a little longer," he said.

She willingly opened her mouth and took him inside again. As he started fucking her mouth, he said, "If you don't want me to cum in your mouth, entice me with your tits. Grab them and shake them for me."

Danielle did as she was told, happy to put on a show but wanting desperately not to have to swallow semen. She had tasted it just once before and was not interested in trying again. She grabbed her impressive breasts and squeezed them hard. Her flesh spilled out from between her fingers and she jiggled them temptingly.

Jeremy looked down at her, making eye contact but seeing her bouncing tits beneath her. He put one hand on the back of her head and another under her chin, keeping her mouth tight around the head of his dick.

"Oh fuck!" he shouted as he started to ejaculate. His first shot hit her in the back of her throat, but then he quickly pulled out and continued firing. Two more spurts hit her on the lips and chin before he could aim downward and mark the cherubic skin atop her breasts.

Danielle was stunned. Jeremy had been so good to her until now. How could he cum in her mouth immediately after she told him she didn't want that.

"What the fuck!?" she scolded.

"What," Jeremy smiled, preparing to mince words. "You said you don't swallow. I didn't make you swallow. Go ahead and spit it out for all I care."

Danielle was angry, but she conceded the point. All too trustingly, she looked past this indiscretion and swirled the ejaculate around in her mouth before pushing it out of her lips. It was quite the show as it collected on her breasts. Had she thought more about it, she would have tried to spit in on the stage, but she was only focussed on getting the putrid taste out of her mouth.

"You can wipe off your face if you want, but you have to wipe my cum somewhere else on your body. No cleaning off until the game is over."

Danielle considered the lack of fairness involved at these rules being made up as they went along, but she thought the worst was over, so why give up now. She wiped Jeremy's cum off her lips and chin with the back of her wrist, then smeared it on her hips.

With Ohio State now down 19-13, Danielle was desperate for a comeback for multiple reasons. While she did not want to give up and be labeled a coward, unpaving the in-roads she'd made with the social circuit so far today, she wasn't sure how much more she'd be able to take. If Ohio State kept Michigan off the scoreboard from here on out, she would be justified in not going any further sexually tonight. Beyond that, she still just hated the Wolverines, and knew that bragging about five straight victories would shut down any taunts thrown her way.

There were about ten minutes left in the game when Ohio State received the ensuing kickoff, and they methodically marched the ball downfield with relative ease. It was the offense Danielle had been expecting all day. As the game clock approached five minutes remaining, OSU had the ball on the Michigan five yard line, first-and-goal.

"Looks like you better get ready to suck a cock, Andrea," Jeremy said. They guys in the audience, who until that point had been bemoaning Michigan's defense, started raising their hands, offering to be the guy to get sucked off by the buxom blonde.

"I think Danielle should pick the task," Andrea countered.

"Why me?" Danielle asked, not wanting the onus of having to pick, let alone verbalize, a sexual challenge.

"Because you're my competition now. And if Michigan scores again, I'm damn sure going to have a say in what you have to do." The hairs on Danielle's arms rose, dreading the thought.

When Ohio State scored a touchdown on the next play, she kept her reaction quiet and respectful, fearing retribution. A little fist pump by her side, and a hushed "yes!", which caused her tits to jiggle teasingly for the crowd.

"Well," Danielle said, being uncreative and put on the spot, "I think you should have to suck Chad off."

"YEEEAAAHHHHH!" Chad shouted from the front row. He handed Danielle another shot of tequila as he made his way on stage. "Thanks, doll." He cupped her jaw and kissed her flush on the mouth with his liquor-soaked breath oozing between them.

"Yeah," Danielle said, "Andrea, not me."

"Hey, I'm just offering my appreciation!"

He strode over to Andrea, who was already on her knees and offering a slutty smile. From her prostrate position, she issued a caveat.

"If, Danielle, he hasn't cum by the time we score again, then Chad gets to fuck you to completion."

Danielle's cheeks turned crimson at hearing the statement made so matter-of-factly, but maintained her composure and retorted. "You're not going to score again. We just iced it."

Andrea smiled, sensing the concern in Danielle's voice. Chad decided immediately that he would take it easy on Andrea's mouth, now that Danielle's pussy was in play. He kept his hands behind his back as Andrea slowly tongued him and spent some time lathering his balls.

"Hey, what they fuck?" Danielle asked. "Where's the throat fucking I received?"

"That was just me being me," said Jeremy. "No rules as to how a blow job needs to be given or received."

Danielle was frustrated, knowing that they were intentionally stalling in the hopes that Michigan could score one more time. Her pussy was leaking juices, somewhat excited about what might come its way, but Danielle's more rational side still loathed the idea of spreading her legs for Chad on this stage with this audience.

As Andrea gingerly lapped at Chad, Michigan began their drive, and quickly found themselves in Ohio State territory.

"That's it, baby," Andrea said to Chad. "Get nice and hard for me. I want you to fuck Danielle's pussy raw."

"OK, but don't talk so dirty. You'll make me cum!" he laughed, pulling out and grabbing his cock in his fist to calm himself down.

Danielle gulped nervously, knowing that Michigan was now well within field goal range as the two minute warning timeout came. Andrea removed Chad from her mouth again.

"Just think, Danielle," she taunted. "Chad is going to spread you wide and bury himself balls deep in your tight little cunt. I bet none of your OSU men could satisfy you with their tiny cocks. Now you're going to be full of Michigan dick."

Danielle opted to remain silent, knowing that Michigan was likely to score, and not wanting to fuel the fire. With just over a minute remaining, the Michigan kicker made his fifth field goal of the day to put Michigan up 22-20. The roar of the crowd in the stadium could hardly match that of this small basement, so excited as these guys were to watch an Ohio tart get thoroughly torn apart by their brother.

So lost was she in the audial onslaught, Danielle lost track of Chad, who suddenly grabber her elbow. She jumped when he touched her.

"Lie down flat on the stage, Buckeye. Feet facing the room."

Danielle nodded, lowering herself on the platform. Through the delirium, she was keenly aware that her pussy was drenched and wanting what was about to come. She laid down flat as a board, the soles of her feet facing the audience.

"Now, spread our legs and pull your knees up with your hands," he said.

Again the room roared. Danielle forced herself to keep it together. A tear fell from her left eye and her breath quickened as she followed his orders. She presented her spread pussy to the room full of what-seemed-like infinite frat guys and cheerleaders. She could not help but feel judged as she lay herself bare.

Chad soon blocked their view, though, as he knelt between her and steered his cock inside her. It was all happening too fast for Danielle, who hated her pussy for being so wet at this moment. She felt that it gave Chad the wrong idea; the idea that she liked him.

"Get ready, baby," he said as he pumped into her. "I'm going to make you cum as the clock runs out. You will orgasm as you suffer defeat."

"Fuck you, Chad. Just get this over with."

Chad sat back on his heels as he continued to thrust his hips against her. He took one of her breasts in each hand and squeezed them firmly, massaging her erect nipples between his fingers. "Since your tits and face already have some cum on them, I guess I'll have to find another space to leave my mark. Are you on the pill?"

"Yeah, asshole, I'm on the pill. Just come in me and end this."

"You know," Chad said, withdrawing his cock and hands, "I don't think you're in the proper spirit yet. Come up here."

Chad brought the chair back to center stage and sat in it as Danielle rose to her feet.

"Face the crowd and back up onto my cock," he commanded.

Danielle turned around, then backed up, straddling his legs until she could feel his chest against her ass. He cupped her cheeks and spread them as she lowered herself.

"Grab my dick and get your pussy on it, now."

Danielle reached between her legs and gripped his erection at the base. She aimed it at her hole and allowed herself to sink onto it. Andrea approached her with her pompoms and passed them off.

"Take those pompoms and wave them above your head," Chad ordered.

Danielle held the rival blue and gold pompoms high above her and shook them with her wrists. She knew she was quite a sight to behold. Her legs spread, pussy impaled by cock, her toned midsection glistening with sweat beneath her cum-covered, oversized breasts. Her face expressing an amalgamation of emotions, all while she supported her bitter enemy's colors above her head.

"Now, I want you to shout out whatever I tell you. If you cum before we're done, then I'm going to lead you out of this room on a leash and let every guy spank your ass. Got it?"

Danielle nodded.

"Good. Now, yell 'Give me an 'M!''"

Danielle knew what was coming, and while she never would have thought she would ever succumb to giving this cheer, she wanted desperately for this to be over.

"Give me an 'M!'" she shouted.

The room replied. "M!"

"Give me and 'I!'" said Chad.

Danielle repeated it, followed by the crowd.

"You know the rest. Keep going," Chad said.

"Give me a 'C!'" Danielle shouted, her voice loud but trembling. She kept shaking her pompoms obediently.

Chad reached one hand around her chest and cupped her right breast loosely, shaking it vivaciously for their audience. With his let hand, he dipped between her legs and started rubbing her clit.

"Remember," he said. "Don't cum until you get to 'N.'"

Danielle kept spelling out the name of her rival as she fought her desperate urge to cum.

"Bounce on me as you go, slut," she heard him whisper in her ear.

She feebly made an effort to climb the length of cock, but could not get very far with everything that was happening to her. Recognizing this, Chad let go of her breast and grabbed her ass again, helping her up and down. He kept fingering her clit vigorously.

"Give me a 'G!'" Danielle cried out as her knees started to shake. She convinced herself to get through these next two letters without cumming.

"Give me an 'A!'" The crowd did so.

Chad moved his fingers even faster, daring her to cum. He thrust his cock up into her and pulled her down on her, getting as far into her pussy as he could. As Danielle started to get out the last line, he pinched her nub and twisted it.

"Ahhhh!" Danielle screamed, on the verge of orgasm. "Give me an 'N!'"

As the crowd gave her an N, she shouted, "What's that spell?"

"MICHIGAN!" It hit her like thunder. She gave into to Chad's skilled fingers and came like a rocket, spraying pussy juice all over the floor. Her legs straightened as the orgasm overwhelmed her, her toes sticking out towards the crowd and her back pressing hard into Chad's chest. She bent her knees again, setting the soles of her feet square on the ground, and rocked herself forward and off of his cock.

Having no stamina left in her legs, she fell softly forward onto her hands and knees, gasping for breath as her breasts heaved beneath her. Chad stood up behind her, his fist held high in the air in victory as his other fist pumped his cock.

The next moment, he sprayed stroke after stroke of cum all over her back, from the top of her ass to her shoulders, with a few globs landing on the back of her head.

"AHHHHHH!!" he yelled like a tribal warrior claiming victory.

Danielle, surrounded by countless people, felt totally alone. It was everyone against her, and now they didn't see her as anything as a body covered in sweat and cum, some of which was her own. She was confused as to how she had allowed herself to be used like this, but the stage, slick with her squirt, served as the obvious reminder: she had wanted it. She had continued to agree to everything so that she could fit in. Sure, pride was on the line, but she followed the direction of her pussy the way most guys obey their cocks. And the undeniable truth was that she enjoyed herself, even if she was now embarrassed.

She rolled over onto her back, feeling the fresh cum slide around there as the old cum dried on her face, thighs and breasts. She could see Chad squeezing the last of his cum out of his cock and onto her feet. Beyond him, she could see the clock winding down to zero on the big screen, and Michigan rushing the field in victory. OSU had been unable to mount a last-minute comeback, and thus their four-game winning streak had come to an end. Michigan had recorded the upset.

As the room erupted in celebration, Danielle felt something soft and warm land on her stomach. Startled, she picked it up and identified it as a robe. She looked over her shoulder and saw Georgie in the front row.

"Let's go home!" she yelled. Danielle nodded, and struggled to her feet. She swung the robe over her used, glistening body, expecting boos from the crowd, but instead heard no reaction at all. Looking up, she realized that they were already engaged in other party activities, namely heavy drinking and analyzing the game. She was both relieved and moderately offended that she had so quickly become an afterthought.

Georgie helped her get the robe on and led her through the packed, sweaty room. Once up the stairs and outside, Georgie hugged her.

"Are you OK? I told you you didn't want to be part of the festivities!"

Danielle took a second to consider. "Yeah, I'm OK. Honestly, I don't think I regret it. It was the first time all year I've felt like someone other than you liked me."

"Yeah, they liked you alright," Georgie said. "The guys I was standing near kept saying how much hotter you were than Andrea."

"Really?" Danielle asked. "Even though I'm an OSU girl?"

"Babe, seriously?" Georgie said. "I think you live too much in your own head. Guys don't care where you're from or who you root for when you look like you do. You could have any guy in that room, if you could forgive them their fandom."

Danielle chuckled.

"Huh. Well, maybe I should be a little more open-minded about that."

abob1
abob1
1,083 Followers