All Comments on 'A Bulls Role'

by everyonesavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 126 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars

Like Jim, I am an accountant; a beta male; and have a small cock. And also like Jim, I love my Wife; I am a cuckold; and I consider it only fair and appropriate that my Wife should have the freedom to enjoy big cocks; alpha males; and satisfying sex whenever she wants. Thank you for a well written and realistic story.

tinybetacucktinybetacuckabout 6 years ago
All the right details

Incredibly hot story. I especially appreciated the patient build. The tension grew naturally and gave me butterflies in my stomach as I awaited the inevitable conquering. Great insight into the minds of all 3 characters without delving into caricature.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing Story

I am pretty sure this is the first time you have written from the Bull’s perspective. I don’t normally enjoy that, but, this was a really great story, would really like to see it continue! Might be fun to do it in three parts, each told from a different perspective. Part 2 could be from Francine ‘s point of view, as she grows more obsessed with Mark, maybe even tries to get pregnant. You have never written from the wife’s side, but, I think it would be fantastic.The final part from the husband’s as he begins to realize he has opened a Pandora’s box and has to figure out what he is going to do as his wife and friend’s relationship spirals out of his control. You have never delt with that kind of cuckold relationship, really would like to see your take on it! Again, as always, an amazing story, thanks!

cheekyflyercheekyflyerabout 6 years ago
You were missed!

Welcome back, I’ve missed your stories, a lot!

You are by far my favourite author on Literotica...

PenPal2001PenPal2001about 6 years ago
Great story!

Well written with just the right build-up. I like the suggestion of a "part 2" from Francine's point of view. Thanks for writing!

heartsurgeheartsurgeabout 6 years ago
Spectacular: Articulate and Insightful; 10 Stars out of 5. Best Ever on Literotica

Superbly written by perhaps the most articulate and insightful writer on Literotica.

Written with a sense of momentum as well as insight.

I hope you will add several more chapters to this trio's story.

And I hope it will include that delicate erotic balance of the wife and Bull much more thoroughly cuckolding and dominating the hubby Jim, (progressing to partial denial and even impregnation) but manage also to maintain the affection the wife Francine feels and the friendship and respect, however altered by his newly dominant role, that both feel for the hopefully increasingly cuckolded but still valued Jim.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Could be better

Not exactly your best work... I think your best has to be 'Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock'. Would love to read a sequel to that. Keep up the good work though! And welcome back! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

Are you going to continue and how Jim reacts, is Jim going to come and see Mark's cum flowing from Francine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sizzling

Hope there’s a Part Two.

OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 6 years ago
Wonderful Hot Story

A very Hot and Erotic story from a Bull’s prospective. I agree that you can add more chapters to this relationship. I express the feelings of each of the characters. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Story!!

Anonymous, If it was so bad, why did you read it. Obviously, you did enjoy it, otherwise you would have not read it. I give it 5 stars. This has been my fantasy since I became impotent after prostate cancer. My wife and I are in our late 60's, but she is a hot sexual lady and needs a big cock. Her toys don't seem to help. I have suggested that she find herself a big bull to satisfy her needs, but so far no such luck. I hope you have a sequel to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wtf

You have to be a serious psychopath to want people shot because you don't like their fetish that harms nobody.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Men with small penises are weak?

Does that mean women with small tits are weak? Or men with small ears are weak? The size of a body part DOES NOT determine strength or ability.

I have an average cock, I have 5 children, clearly it does the job. And as a 5th Dan in Shitoryu Itosu Kai Karate, I’m confident enough.

denrondenronabout 6 years ago
Hot Story!

Well done. Very erotic, a big turn-on! Keep writing. Cannot wait for Jim himself to submit to that big cock!

VictorCharlieVictorCharlieabout 6 years ago
5 Stars!

Love your work. Can't wait to read part two.

badkarma1stbadkarma1stabout 6 years ago
More, longer and harder

Love your stuff, too. This is crying out for a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
super sexy

needs a second chapter, let hubby watch and eat pussy! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Worthless

Weak story. I don't cotton with the concept. This guy might be big but his ego is going to get the better of him. The wife is a lost cause. Why waste anymore time with her. I guy will probably have the rooms wired before long and see all the truth about how the wife feels about him and bolts. Especially when Johnnie pops out with mocha skin tone. I think that is more than hubby asked for. The wife flipped the script...will she be ready for the fallout expecting the husband to be soft...NOT!

newtype2525newtype2525about 6 years ago
Very sexy!

Glad to see you return! We have missed you!

For certain I have! I must have check check every other day with hope in my heart for a new and exciting story! And I have to say I loved this new take on the Hotwife/Cuckold stories you write! Not my favorite of yours (that is a 3way tie between):

(Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock ~ Business and Pleasure ~ Cucked on Vacation)

But this was hot! I miss a few things from when you write from the husband's POV. The angst and the excitement if lost when the Bull is the voice of the story since if feels like he knows the end already or at least that the outcome is certain. I also enjoy your stories that take their time. Some of them over weeks or months before the teasing or flirting leads to anything. The meal taste better to me if it has time to cook.

I enjoy the contrast of a wife feeling a new and much larger penis but it seems tired that the husband is always "tiny." Although never spoken in measurements, the husband could still be above average and the Bull have 2 to three inches advantage on him and the story is still very hot, IMO. But I'm still very pleased to have you return!

*****

qtowncpleqtowncpleabout 6 years ago
Excellent big cock bull story.

Another excellent story. Perfectly in line with your other big cock stories. A little shorter than normal but picked up the cuckold line very well. Looking forwards to part 2 and more.....thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Looking Forward to More Chapters!

My wife and I loved this story. We especially liked the fact that the husband and his friend were basketball buddies, well before he became the wife´s bull. They already had established a respectful friendship and only then did the husband decide to offer his wife to his friend. We liked the story because there was not a lot of obvious narrative to humiliate the husband. It is humiliating enough for a man with a small cock to know that he can´t really satisfy his wife.

However, like any big cock bull, he did need to “own” the wife in the bedroom and have her beg for his huge cock. Also afterwards, she had to admit that he owned her pussy. This is normal in these situations.

Well before I met her in college, my white wife had been a middle-school and high-school cheerleader. In that role, she was constantly in contact with athletic black guys. She, just like the other cheerleaders, started fucking them in middle-school. She told me this, soon after we started dating.

By the time we met, she was tired of the hook-up party scene, wanted some stability in her life and wanted to study hard to have a real career. My pencil, 5-inch dick did not put her off and she soon showed me how to please her orally.

However, a few years into our marriage, her consulting firm started working with professional athletic franchises on business strategies. Thus, once again, she was constantly around muscular black athletes. This brought back a sexual spark for her, and after a few months, she was asking me if she could take a lover. Knowing my limitations, I agreed.

Without a doubt, he owns her pussy and sexuality; both he and she have made that clear. However, she still likes me to fuck her, especially right after her pussy has been stretched open by fucking him. This is now a normal part of our marriage, she doesn´t love me any less for it.

BottomsBottomsabout 6 years ago
Sequel

This was a very enjoyable story! I do hope there is a second chapter. Actually I hope most all your stories have second chapters. I am very curious to see where the relationship dynamics go between Mark and Francine as well as between Jim and Francine. How would Jim feel if he knew of the pillow talk the two lovers shared? Was it a ‘heat of the moment’ thing or will she really follow through with her statements of letting Mark fuck her anytime/place he wants? Is she really his now, as she said? Let us know!

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
Sheesh

All the cuckies who want more! Unbelievable? You know she now will never go back to the Husband , she will willingly fall Pregnant and make the Husband raise it as his! Anyway that's my Comment 5 ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story!

I love cuckold stories like this and I hope there is a sequel to this amazing tale of forbidden lust. Your writing style is very fluid and compelling as well, it keeps the reader engaged throughout. So hot!

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 6 years ago
Big cocked winner, first across the line.

A truly magnificent "Bull Story" that put all of us small dicked guys in our place. To me, it's obvious that sexual activity is all about friction and the very sensitive nerve endings in that area come into to play with a larger cock providing a more erotic experience. So it makes sense that if you can't provide enough size you are man enough to accept your wife being pleasured by a well-hung bull. Women are a very considerate breed and usually are nervous about hurting their partner's feelings and it's because of this that many choose not to participate with others, however, there are many good wives who are able to take advantage of a Bull's services and still remain happily married. This story nicely shows the start of a very erotic relationship that hopefully continues and expands with the husband's involvement. I eagerly look forward to the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So you left off the ending

Her husband divorced her BEFORE she gave him a nasty disease. Trainwreck story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Add more to this series

Must be a part two !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Selfish bitch

The wife is a selfish bitch. She's getting all the cock and all the semen.

Her husband? Nothing; the husband gets nothing.

The sequel will have the husband getting his full share of a huge cock PLUS an even bigger load of semen.

Only then can we sit back, sip some wine, and smile at the happy couple, totally fulfilled!

Six stars: five for the story; one for the cuckold.

fbm4u2fbm4u2over 5 years ago
Good cuckold wife

Very similar to what happened to my wife and I! Great story well told.

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago
Two weeks later

She missed her period. Was pregnant with the first of four of Marks black babies that Jim was expected raise. Mark moved into the main bedroom while Jim was relagated to the guest room. Jim worked and paid the bills while Mark fucked Francine into coma everyday. Jim never was allowed to have Francine’s pussy only her ass once a week. Mark wanted to make sure all Francine’s babies were his. Eventually Mark wanted to be Francine’s husband so she devorced Jim and married Mark. Jim still was expected to live in the guest room work and pay all the bills. But no more sex with Francine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
a horny wife indeed

my wife read it and loved it. she was dripping wet !!! thanks 😁

WolfieWolfieover 5 years ago
Agree with positive comments

Only problem, I’ve never seen an author have the woman bite her lip so often in every story. Not an earth shattering problem, just something I noticed.

OnethirdOnethirdover 5 years ago
Good part of the story

Very good descriptions. My only critique would be that the husband is completely left out of the equation, sitting somewhere out of view. It would need a sequel that addressed the fallout.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42about 5 years ago
HMMMMMMMMM..........

No thanks not my cup of tea. Why do women like this marry their husband in the first place. Fine word-smithing however.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why stay married if this is how she feels?

Why stay with a person who disappoints you or you feel is inadequate? If a huge cock equates with manliness, then why not find someone who fills your need?

And don’t tell us she loves him because love doesn’t find fault, or humiliated a spouse. And all she did was put her husband down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
There is a difference

There is a giant difference between "making love" and fucking; most of the LW authors don't seem to know the difference. Very bad story not only the story line but there are very many missing words, wrong words used, and wrong tense. So, not only a disgusting story but in bad need of an editor; I am writing this author off.

truman2005truman2005over 4 years ago
fantastic

very hot story and very believable

OOAAOOAAover 4 years ago
AMAZING STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lockedupcocklockedupcockover 4 years ago

This is exactly what I imagine for my wife.

lisablissfullisablissfulover 4 years ago
Surprised at the Great Reviews

Surprised at the great reviews, it started very well, compared with other authors its well written. However the story went of the rails when she said she'd never been fucked doggy. Give us a break, small cock doesn't mean no imagination, unless the wife doesn't want it that way, how many men haven't dreamt even before marriage of fucking a women doggy style, every man that's fucked me has wanted it that way sooner or later. From then on it became unbelievable, she wanted him so bad that Jim would have soon be dumped, so no second story.

MMSdawgMMSdawgover 4 years ago
YES!

I would love this for my wife! She needs it big time!

JasteJasteabout 4 years ago
Excellent

Another example of "everyones happy"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A good

friend of mine fucked my wife while I was out of town for a week. I never found out about it for a couple months when my teenage daughter from a previous marriage told me how old uncle cecil came around when I was out of town and she heard him drag my wife upstairs then heard her screaming and yelling. she peeked in our bedroom and he was fucking my wife hard saying you have a bull fucking you now you horny white bitch. my daughter watched as he fucked harder and harder saying my wife was screaming and quivering all over until he yelled take my cum you white bitch this is what white bitches are made for. she said my wife was nearly unconscious when he finally finished.

Sexywife104Sexywife104about 4 years ago
Well?

Did he impregnate her? Is she going to have his black baby??

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
STUPID DUMB ASS HUSBAND

Jim is a dumb ass husband for not at least watching and/or participating.. If he's not man enough to watch then don't even get into wife sharing.. Mark should have insisted that Jim be present or he should have said..no fuckin way...stupid dumb husband!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bull S. t

I had thought my wife was acting different lately. We always joked a lot about sex in private very little around friends and absolutely not around our 4 children. Lately she had been joking a lot about getting a big black bull for herself for when I was gone and left her alone using a black man's name Jack she worked with I would just say I was just as lonely as she was and I have always managed to stay faithful. The subject got changed. Later that night in bed we were playing around and talking she said it was going to be tough on her next weekend where's our son and I going on a Saturday Sunday fishing trip two daughters away to college and one daughter married. I said Julie you will be fine it will not be that long we will be leaving Saturday morning and be home Sunday evening at the latest. Again I thought something was all because she was just acting a little bit different than normal. Saturday morning we got up Julie fixed us breakfast. She gave us both hugs and kisses but mine was different. On the way to the lake Jimmy our son said Dad what's going on with Mom she's been acting different for a while. I said son I don't know I get that feeling all so we will just have to help her through whatever problem she might be having. Oh and behold we were on the lake 2 hours and started having engine trouble. We had to be towed back to the boat ramp to be loaded on our trailer. We were very disappointed but knew that we had to go ahead and go home. I laughed and told Jimmy at least your mother will be happy even if we're not because we will be home with her we just had a lot of fun on the way home. When we got home there was a strange vehicle in the driveway we just parked when the head the house door was locked no big deal just unlocked it went in and we could hear voices and commotion coming from one of the unused bedrooms. I looked at Jimmy he looked at me kind of strange I put my finger to my lips and We snuck down the hall. I think that we was both shocked when we looked in the bedroom and there was my wife in bed with her black co-worker named Jack. My son looked at me put his fingers to his lip pulled me out of the doorway motioning me to follow him when we got down to the other end of the hall he whispered wait here. He went into his bedroom and got a slingshot that I just bought him a few months ago for his birthday. Jimmy was having a blast with it and I mean he could really shoot accurately. He said watch this Dad he stuck down the hole and pull back on a slingshot and shocked Jack right in his nutsack Jack dropped like a lead balloon knocking the wind out of Julie. Jimmy ran over to the bed knocking Jack off of the bed on the floor he evidently had passed out. Julie looked up at Jimmy and I and was shocked Jimmy said Mom how could you do this to Dad and our family why don't you get your black lover and get out of the house now. She was pleading to let her explain Jimmy said there is no way this can be explained. This was our 16 year old son talking to his mother like a full grown man. I had went into shock or something and dropped in a chair not able to talk. when I came to my senses Julie was rolled up in a ball on the bed crying Jimmy and Jack was going. I asked Julie where Jimmy was I did I did not care about Jack. She said all she knew was that Jimmy pick jack up threw him over his shoulder and carried him out of the room. I ran down the haul out to where Jack's truck was setting and it was gone I called Jimmy on his cell. When Jimmy answered he told me don't worry about it Dad things are being taken care of two of his buddies came to help in case Jack tried something. When Jimmy's buddy brought him home his buddies left thinking it would be best Jimmy tried to tell them as little as possible as to what happened. When he got in the house he started in on his mother again I had already went around with her tooth. I said I think it was time that we all went to bed sleep on it and we would talk in the morning. I also said I thought she should sleep in a different room and not just where she was with her lover and to make sure that she burnt the sheets mattresses and everything else that might have him on it and that we would not help her maybe that would help it sink in as to what she done. All of the children was very upset with their mother as was I. When we talked about it the following day I said that she needed to leave her job immediately and that she was never to speak to him again. She treated us all very well trying to patch things up but it did take a long time. I had ran into a couple of my buddies saying they heard rumors of Jack making rude comments about me not being able to take care of Julie. I said don't let that bother you I will take care of him someday when he least expects it. Both of my buddy said don't you dare do anything time will take care of it please listen to us. 8 months later it was taken care of. I was question by the police but I had a good Alibi I did not even know anything happen until later. I did see Jack later in a store and as soon as he seen me I glared at him and he left his grocery cart setting full of groceries and walk out of the store. I just laughed what a big bull a real tough man huh. It took a long time but things finally did workout but she did Walk the Line plus my friends and my children was watching her. After a while she said it felt like she was on probation with people watching her. I just replied I believe it is like your on probation. If you don't like it leave it. I told her I love her and I truly did or that she would not even be in the house at all. It was a long road but everything got as normal as possible. The next fishing trip Jimmy and I went on our daughter Angie stayed with Julie and Julie actually thanked her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Paybacks are high sometimes

Out with the buddies drinking and big mouth Bill bragging what a bull and ladies man he was and could charm any lady he wanted out of her panties. Before it was over he said he would bet me he could charm Julieanne and get some off of her I said put your money where your mouth is pulling out my billfold he pulled out $100.00 I said ain't worth the bother he said ok$1000.00 but he would have to gather it up would have it in a couple days. I said ok I gave my$1000.00 to Tom another friend to hold. Surprisingly Bill had it the next day. We had agreed he had two weeks. We worked together and he was one of those guys that always had his nose up the bosses behind. I had noticed he had left early a couple different times. I had hinted at home to see if anyone had been around just trying to keep my interest protected. Julieanne had mentioned that she had seen Bill while she and our 4 children were grocery shopping and visited some but Bill was his arrogant self flirting with her so she said she walked away. I just said good girl. We went to a party that Saturday evening some good eating socializing and dancing sure enough Bill was there and flerting with Julieanne even with Carol his wife was there. After we left Julieanne said what has gotten into Bill he has never acted this bad before I just said maby Carol's not giving him any she said Carol actually apologised for Bill's behavior. I just said WOW must be bad. The next Tuesday Julieanne was doing her weekly grocery shopping and seen Bill again he was flirting heavily again. Again she said she walked off. Thursday I noticed old butt kissing Bill left work early and I had to work over because my boss asked. When I was headed home I had to pull over for the life squad in a little bit when I turned on our street there set the life squad and 2 cruisers at our house I about lost it wondering what was going on parking quickly jumping out and running to the house noticing Bill's truck in our drive. As I went up our steps I seen the EMTs working on someone I couldn't tell and 1 deputy to my left talking to Steven our 12 year old son 1 to my right talking to Julieanne and our German shepherd in the back yard raising cane I just yelled would someone tell me what the hell is going on. Steven came running saying dad I am sorry but I heard mom yelling no no quit get out. Sam our dog was in the bedroom with Steven I was told later Steven said he grabbed his ball bat and went running to try to protect his mother. Steven said he came into the kitchen that guy in the kitchen that the EMTs are working with had mom up against the wall trying to kiss her and I hit him as hard as I could. Julieanne was standing beside me holding me I asked do you know who it is she said yes it is Bill. I just said OMG. The deputies asked about her fileing charges? I asked if they would give us a little privacy and they walked away.. My wife and I talked she decided if I was ok with it she would not press charges I agreed if Bill would apologize to us and she said he would probably be in a lot of trouble at home. I told her I would talk to Bill. I helped get Bill to the squad outside I asked for a minute they stepped back I looked at Bill and asked if he learned anything he said yes ok later I want you to apologize to Julieanne myself and our son he said yes I also said forget the bet because I figured he would be in enough trouble at home.

sparktjsparktjover 3 years ago

Utterly superb. You’re helping me visualise the fantasy I have for my wife. The descriptive prose you use is so authentic, deeply sexual and primal. I now have a turgid erection thanks to this story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Our bull

The problem with our bull Joe was he was arogant thinking he was in control and better than a white guy with women.Wrong my wife Tammy and I had agreed that I wasn't to be degraded put in second place no anal and a few other things. We had went over these rule with him. We had a fine meal and visited with him thinking that it would be okay to go ahead with what we had planned. While visiting we learned he was very good at baseball.As we was having our meal he asked if Tammy could sat with him? We said we didn't think that would be proper because there were friends there that might start rumors he said he understood. Later we went to a nightclub. Tammy and I kept looking around the club to see if anyone that we knew was there because we didn't want any rumor starting about us after we had been there for a while we thought it would be okay to start dancing so we danced 3 dances. Tammy was getting worked up but I was pushing her. I had told Joe not to be inopropate till I gave him the ok. The next dance Joe took Tammy to the floor. They had fun and he was respectful to Tammy. They danced 3 song's and returned. Tammy said Joe was a good dancer I agreed. After a few minutes I asked Joe to give us a few minutes? He said he needed the restroom and left. Tammy and I talked about the rules stay as planned and went over our signals again. When Joe returned another couple that we knew had stopped to speak but as soon as I spotted them I texted Joe the room number as we had planned in case this would happen. He walked on by. Once our friends left we went to our room. Things started out decent till Joe started trying to be a little forceful with Tammy she gave me the sign so I warned Joe he backed off. Then little Joe put me down by trying to get Tammy how much better lover he was than me. Tammy ripped him a good one telling him he would never be as good as me that he had a lot to learn about love. I spoke up and said take a break little Joe. He pulled out and slapped it on Tammies but cheek saying top this one big boy. He might have had a good 8 inches but when I dropped my short's he got quiet. I smiled stroking my 10.5 inches. He sat in a daze watching Tammy and I. After about 10 to 15 minutes Tammy started moaning I knew she was close. Then the dam broke and she started squirting. I pulled out she would squirt I went back to pumping then out again she squirt again 4 times then I stayed in pumping. Joe said why do you have me here? I said we told you we just wanted to try something different. I said Joe try this fine lady again. I stepped aside. Joe took over. I had to give him credit he had stamina he hit it I bet 20 minutes straight but Tammy didn't get off. He stopped pulled out started rubbing up and down. I sensed something was about to happen. I moved so I could see better sure enough he I thought was going to try anal. Just about as quick as he put it against her Tammy yelled absolutely not and I yelled just like baseball 3 strikes you are out. Get out Joe. He look at me. I said Joe out. He got dressed as he opened the door to leave he apologized and said if we ever wanted to try again let him know because I have a very pretty lady. After he left Tammy said that was the last time we were going to do anything like that. I agree and got back in bed and continued my husband's duties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
DA Husband

I will have to agree with previous comments. My wife Tammy and I role play some. I began to notice lately she would bring it up more often and it would be about her with a man large the me. So one night I just stopped and said enough is enough if I wasn't enough for her to just say so and I would divorce her asap. I think it took her by suprize and she asked what was wrong? I said do you realize 7 out of the last 7 night's you have role played having a bigger man than me am I that inadequate to small don't know what I am doing. She replied OMG no you are great. I said ok I am done with the role play. Our love making changed. I ran into an old school buddy. Jack Behell that works with Tammy as we talked I asked was something wrong ? O nothing wrong with me he said. I asked so what is it then? You didn't hear it from me but you better keep an I on Tammy because you remember Big John Johnson well he has been hitting on Tammy pretty hard he has caused a few guys marrital problems. That night at home after the children were in bed I started messing around with Tammy she responded maby a little better than she had been so in bed while getting it on I said see we can still have fun with out you fantasizing about that big bull John Johnson at work can't we? She jerked and asked why in the world would I bring that up? I said well I had been hearing thing that I don't care for and if I hear any more that I will sue her for divorce plus the company that she works for. She said nothing has happened and nothing will but John is our supervisor and I could loose my job if I upset him. I said so be it. From now on you make sure you are not alone with him if you can because he is a wise snake make sure you have a recorder on when ever he is around. I call Jack explained things to him saying Tammy was afraid of John and asking for help? Sure what can I do? I need pictures or anything that might help to put Big John down. He had some buddies that would love to help I got a report from Jack that something was up that I had better come. When I got there he met me and said follow me I did as we walked he was telling me that Tammy had refused to go with John and he was pissed. Jack told me to hide in this closet and if he hit the door to come out quickly. I waited 25 minutes when I could her Tammy and John going at it then John grabbed Tammy and was pulling her I found out later Jack hit the door saying hurry up man. Now get in that room and beat the tar out of that arrogant SOB. I went running the door was locked I kicked it in and told him to let go of Tammy. He said who the h___ do you think you are? I am Matt Tammy's husband. He said F____ You just watch. I kicked him in his bicep as hard as I could. He let loose song that me and I kicked him as hard as I could in his rib then once again in his knee he went down just as security was coming through the door. I was thrown to the ground and handcuffed while Tammy and Jack was trying to tell security what was going on after a few minutes they turn me loose. Then they handcuffed gag and he was charged with attempting rape. We went home after filling out all the necessary papers that we needed to with HR. They asked if we were going to sue them? We ask for privacy and Tammy and I talked we came up with an idea that it depended on how they handled the situation with John if we thought it was no pay no properly we would sue but if it was handled properly Tammy would love to keep her job there. Jack ended up getting fired and a jar did give us some money pretty good chunk but we donated it to charity said that we did not want that kind of money for something like that happened to us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wow. The trolls are in force these days, with their little hands and fragile egos.

I thought this story was insanely hot. It's great to read stories written from the bull's perspective for a change. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Story if the Bull is the only one important

I understand that being a Bull would make someone feel superior. So does getting an A in an Engineering course or hitting a home run. Ballplayers who hit home runs are expected to be good sports and do not belittle those who do not hit home runs. Students getting good grades are condemned if they laugh at others who do not get A's. However, all the "Bull" stories seem to have a requirement to belittle the husband to the wife and want the wife to confirm the husband's inferiority.

The idea is always presented that the husband wants his wife to experience the wonders of a perfect orgasm because he LOVES her. Why can't the wife be allowed to recipricate that love and respect him? The story is REALLY only about the Bull and HIS feelings. The gorgeous woman and her pleasure is there only to inflate the Bull's ego.. The Bull doesn't like her and doesn't respect her. the idea that the husband "was a friend" is a sham. The Bull in this story is self centered and respects no one enough to be a friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Mr Bull how long do you think her pussy will be so tight after you rammed her a few times she will be open for the next bill to fit in. They get tired of being rammed home and then you are on your way my mate.. she grab the next big bull and sideline you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No Bull

If my wife needed a bull I would not be in her way one of us would be gone one way or the other. I do not believe in divorce but I would not tolerate this kind of behavior. I also would spend my last dime fighting for our children and they for sure would know why we split. My wife knows all of this and we both agreed on a prenuptial agreement that if either cheated on the other the cheater leaves empty handed. We never go to bed with out talking out any problems.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
How many morons?

Good writing, good story, if you like this kind of fantasy. It's a FANTASY. It's not about YOU. It's FICTION. It's a FANTASY STORY. Why in God's name would you read, then comment (negatively) on a story that you know you're not going to like? Why don't you read a story about something that you DO like. Then maybe leave a positive comment. How weird would THAT be? Saying something nice after finishing a story that turns you on. Maybe you could strap on some balls and sign up to this site, and submit your OWN writing, if you think it's so easy. Go ahead. Write something. Then see if you can deal with the chicken-shit negative comments. Try it. I dare you to submit something to this site. Coward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good story...good writing

Enjoyed the story...erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ok

You can have the stupid S___ I wouldn't want her. Where are the real men stories? Can you write a more truthful story I have never met a man that wanted his wife to have sex with other men. I have had my butt kicked before but I will still stand up for what I know is right. I will never forget what my older brother taught me never let the other guy have the first shot because I am small and make my first shot count and give it all you have. If you let the other guy hit you first you may not be able to take it. I have never seen him get whipped. Back to this story people like this is made me want to become a lawyer. When I see a spouse has been cheated on I will work cheaper for that person and I will not defend a cheater. And the man especially on the outside of the marriage would make the woman pregnant I would go after him for child support at the max or do my best to see him behind bars. I guess I was raised with strong moral minded parents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I guess some people don't care for others opinion so do read the comments. Caught my wife with a black guy at lest she was in the guest bedroom WOW that meant a lot if I did end up staying in that house I wouldn't be in the room every night as she had her bull. When I entered the house I knew the children were at her parents so what was I hearing I grabbed a little ballbat boom there it was a black guy was hitting it pretty hard. That was something my wife never liked she said if I was hammering it to hard it made her sore. I yelled what the H is going on what a stupid question. She looked at me saying hey babe got a suprize for you meet my new bull Tye. He looked at me he looked scared I thought he should. Because before he had a chance I tried to hit a homerun with his balls he was out like a light. I said that is how I handle unruly bulls do you have a problem with that? I told her I was leaving didn't say I was going to get the children I lied say I was going somewhere to drink. I said be gone before I get back. As soon as I was outside I called 911 and reported a possible burglary and hung up. I had blocked my number. When I picked up the children her mother asked where Beth was I said she was busy. We went to the DQ for a treat. Before turning onto our street I made sure the police or life squad were not there. She was still there. When I went walked in I gave a stern look. It looked like she had cried the entire time I was gone. The children ran to her asking whats wrong mommy the 20 question deal then I'll be damned they took her to our bed. I went to check on them because it got quiet. All 3 children were asleep hugging their mother. I got ready for bed then thought what the H and got in bed thinking God please bless this family they are my everything I want to try to keep them all together. When I woke up Marie was looking at me mouthing I'm sorry please forgive me please give me a chance. I believe it you want to be forgiven you have to forgive. We had a lot of talks and work thing out. I won't go into all the details but she thought because of the role play and fantasies we done that it would be ok but we both said it would not happen in real life. After seeing my reaction she was very upset with herself for bringing him to our home without talking to me. I never seen the guy after and she says she has not and will never do anything so stupid again. Right at 9 months later she had a baby guess what it is mine because I demanded DNA. I Thanked God again. I have no clue what I would have done if the baby wasn't mine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Bulls__t. I have several black friends Duane was very close. We went all 12 years of school together. We had fought for each other over the years. I married Anne he married Debra. Anne and I had 4 children Duane and Debra had 2. We visited back and forth including other friends. We helped each other if needed with different projects. This happened while Duane was helping me with an add-on to our garage that was separated from our house. I was working later than normal for the off season at work and I had asked Anne to let him know I would be late. We often joked and an said do you really trust us two to be alone. I said why sure I do because you should remember what happened back in school with that Dumb A__ Billy don't you? Yes but she answered. I said no damn buts. Ok ok I'm sorry I'll see you later I'll let him know. See you later love you. When I got home the children were playing in the family room they all jumped up come to me hugging kissing saying love you daddy. Where is mommy? She's been outside like forever. Really? Yes our oldest Jill said I changed Toddies diaper. Well thank you very much I'm going to go check on them. I walked out to the detached garage and went into a state of mind I haven't been in for years. Anne was bent over both had their pants down and Duane was going at it. I grabbed a 2x4 about 3 feet long and was about to hit Duane in the head and Thank God I didn't. Just as Duane was on a out stroke I smacked him on the butt knocking him down on Anne and it knocked the air out of Anne. They looked at me and I just dropped the 2x4 and walked back to the house thinking so much for a faithful wife and happy family and so much for what it though was my best friend. I just sat in the family room not watching the children just in a fog. Anne came in the house I heard Duane leave. Anne came in the room put her hand on my shoulder asking if we could talk? No nothing to really talk about I just have a few questions for now then I will figure out what I'm doing. So you 2 want to divorce get married and start your own family will you be living in this area or are you moving. By the way is he going to go inform Debra? No No I don't know it just happened Duane bumped my butt accidentally I really think it was an accident then it happened and in no time you hit him I'm sorry please forgive me I can't explain why I let it happen please. I just said I'm done talking about it for now. She said she was going to start supper. I said feed herself and the children I don't think I will be able to hold anything down for a few days. She said she was truly sorry. I just said you really looked sorry when I caught you 2. Later in bed she asked if I was going to be ok and did I want to talk about it? We talked for a couple hour's and I dicided I would try to get past this and at anytime she wanted out she could leave because if I'm not what she wanted I wouldn't stand in her way and if I ever thought she was messing around on me she would be out. I had a very serious talk with Duane. He said he understood and would never do anything again and he was as sorry as could be. I told him he had better keep an eye Debra because she might have a white baby that I thought touched home. He said I wouldn't like it but it would serve him right. They did have a little boy 1-1/2 year later and he was light complected. When we visited at the hospital he gave me a look. Later alone I said don't look at me I haven't cheated on my wife. The pain he must have felt. Later in bed Anne asked what I thought was bothering Duane? I said he thinks I'm the father because I told him he better keep an eye on Debra. She looked at me and started crying. I said don't worry I'm not I told him I never cheated on my wife. She cried for a while. Duane and Debra had a tough several months when he demanded a DNA he was the father and Debra was hurt for the lack of trust. Both of us couple's are still together 12 years later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another piece of crap built around the black cocks are bigger myth. Look up the medical data, it isn't so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm curious for all the haters, why did you read the story? Also, cuckolding is built on a couple of really valid premises and your hatred is misplaced and counter-productive.

1. If I truly want my wife to be happy and blessed with a good life and good experiences, why on earth would I deny her that just for my pride?

2. It's natural for the wife to want to try something she's never experienced. It doesn't mean she's evil or doesn't love you. She's human. You lust after other women. Be a man and let her enjoy herself.

3. The world is so shitty, let's take our healthy years and bring more joy into the world. Everyone wins - the cuck, the wife, the bull, and us the reader or watcher. The only loser is you and all you have to do is not read the fucking story. Grow up and move on. Let people be happy.

4. Be on the right side of progress. 20 years from now, doing what you want will be the norm. People will look at you haters the way we look at the KKK now.

5. Free speech is wonderful. This whole site is built on it, but part of freedom of speech is allowing other people to have it too. I'm not into a lot of the stuff on here but I simply avoid those stories. I don't get on, down vote them, and leave some unintelligent drivel.

6. Stop ruining your own days. You're a miserable person because of your habits of dwelling on things you don't like. Go away and be happier. Everyone wins if you just leave, including you. You're not changing anyone's mind here. You're just making the world uglier and yourself miserable.

I wish I could leave my name here, but unfortunately I don't trust you guys not to go to my stories and down vote them. Ask yourself the question, "Is the world better off with me behaving this way?" Ponder on that and enjoy your life. Peace.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xalmost 3 years ago

EAV, after taking a bow for your hard-earned monster cock, you should consider that Francine HAD already "experienced the orgasmic explosion of a man's cock" whenever Jim ejaculated in her. She probably had not experienced her own orgasm being trigger by that event.

SamWarrensSamWarrensalmost 3 years ago
More,more

This story is so good it needs a second or third chapter.

Final chapter should having her birthing his baby. Making Jim the ultimate cuckold.

gpetagpetaalmost 3 years ago

No new aspects of cuckolding. An unsecure hubby with a smaller dick, a bull with a large one and a wife offered by her hubby e.g. "Please love, look at these tits" says hubby to bull, Nut real not only turns around the largest dicks. And now hubby is pride, for what ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife said she needed a bull. I thought she was joking but one night when I was about to leave work she called wondering when I'd be home. I said I should be leaving within 1/2 hour. She said good she had a surprise for me and the children were at her parents. I said good because we need some alone time. She kinda laughed I asked what was so funny I was being serious. She just said I was being silly. When I got home I seen a coworker of hers car in our driveway I was down Instantly. Bill and I had shared a lot of beers over the years. The moment I walked in I could feel something I don't know what my expression was but my wife jumped up and hugged me asking if I had a bad day? I whispered and it just got worse with Bill here. Bill's in the living room waiting on us he is your surprise. I looked at her asking didn't I just say a little while ago we needed some alone time. Yes she said and didn't I tell you I needed a bull? I thought we understood each other that neither of us would never be with anyone else till death do us part. I whispered to her I was leaving and might return when she let me know lm enough on my own to satisfy her and he was gone. I said she could say I had to return to work and asked her if she had informed Bill why she invited him there? She said no she did not tell him anything and that he had just stopped by. I left went down the road a short distance and found a place to hide. It wasn't just a few minutes till my phone rang and Bill drove by. I answered and she was crying try to apologize and said nothing this stupid would happen again please forgive her and please come home. I said I would be home shortly. We even cut back on the fantasizing and role play.

mrheem777mrheem777almost 3 years ago

Man,

I love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it and the conquest hoping soon the husband will get more involved even watching is a turn on. It would have been nice if at the very end the Bull would say, "So when are you going to introduce me to your mom?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As realistic as an affair between a couple and the wife's bull can be. No children involved, right? Go for it, the worst that can happen is a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mark is slime

He has no respect for his friends or marriage he wil drop her six months and where she be hut.a used slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Doubt he's fucked the number of women he claims. How can he fuck a chick if he's sucking himself off all the time? Well written otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing…would love a part two

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This bull story is a lot of BS. Of course I'm white but having been in PE class played basketball football and was in the Army I have never seen a black guy that I was ashamed to stand beside. One night while at a party everyone was feeling no pain. There were 2 black couples there. The women were getting a little carried away making sexual remarks. Even my wife had said something in the order of how big I was. It aggravated me and I let it be known. One of the other wives said that she'd bet Big Jack was bigger than me. Jack and I were in school together and we knew that I was larger. I guess his memory was shorter than his dick. I spoke up and said we should let it rest. Then most of the group started in on me being afraid to be out done by Jack. They would not let up. Nancy my wife said go ahead and show them. I said I would if Jack would. I always liked Jack although he was a little arrogant. Jack stood up all gunho. I followed suit. He had already dropped his pants and boxers and was stroking it . The ladies were oh my wow he is big. I started stroking my tool and the room got quiet and they were staring at me. Jack turned and looked and said asshole I forgot. Thus ended the BBC theory. Nancy laughed out loud saying I told you so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Perfect cuckold/bull & wife dominated/humiliation story….one of the best on the site. Please continue and add another popular kink of nylons or ripped pantyhose as she gets dominated and eventually impregnated

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This bull is a bunch of bull that should be a steer. We had a white guy in the neighborhood that had a reputation with then women. He caused some marriage problems with some of women that the husband found out. Finally he messed with the wrong woman or women because they found him severely injured he never pressed changes and moved away. The next sad mess is we are paying for the children he made on 3 of them because he actions caused divorce and those 3 women are getting government checks. How stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely erotic and beautiful. Please continue writing this story.

nogravynogravyover 2 years ago

Generally not my cup of tea, but I have to admit that this is extremely well-written, with the character development of the character Francine especially well done. Dialogue is very hard to do well, and, in this case, it is quite good. In spite of the fact that cuckold fiction generally makes my head feel as if it will explode from anger, I give this 4 stars for quality of work. I really wish there was a 4.5 stars; this story would deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was picked on in high-school some. I learned who to stay away from. The bullswas what they were known as. At the end of my freshman year I got beaten up by one of the bulls. When I got home da was pissed. He confronted the principal. Nothing was done. Dad said son you are going to spend time with uncle Jake it will do you good to get away from the bullies. Uncle Jake was a trainer for the Special Forces. By the time I returned home I felt like I had been in the military I beefed up. The girls noticed but I only had one in mind Jenny Johnson but she was supposed to be with Tyler Jackson. Rumors said she really didn't like him but was afraid to break it off. I sat beside her in the lunch room. She spoke to me. I tried to talk to her. Finally she said Steve I think you are a good guy but Tyler is very possessive and get jealous. We shouldn't be setting together he might come in. I'm not scared of him Jenny and I don't understand you being with the arrogant ass. Not because he's black don't get me wrong but he is an ass. I looked up and there he was coming with 2 of his buddies. He started running his mouth. I just didn't pay any attention to him. Finally he grabbed my arm jerking me up. That kind of helped. As he jerked me up I put a good hit to his jaw. He let go and stumbled backwards. One of his buddies came after meand I elbowed him knocking the wind out of him. The other guy just held up his hands saying man not my fight. I asked Jenny if she would be okor would she want me to walk her to her next class? Thanks Steve that will be fine. Then she said Tyler I'm breaking up now. As we walked I said Jenny I think you need time but when you are ready to talk I would like to be who you talk to. That was 27 years and 3 children ago.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My favorite on the site!! Want you to please write a story about my wife Tina getting a black bulls cock the same way but with more humiliation please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing! Both the story and your writing style. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Extremely well written. Fabulously erotic and hotter then blazes, but never crude. The focus on the emotional aspects as much as the physical seduction and wakening of a married woman's passion is perfect. Expertly bringing in details of the story gradually and subtly instead throwing in all in upfront. Like the interracial element, introduced matter-of-factly without all the usual emphasis on the typical "Back Bull" stuff and treating them all respectfully as normal people. Yet subtly alluding to her excitement by it and the cuck husband's total submission to it. Building the pace to a truly orgasmic ending for the reader, even with a little afterglow! Very believable. Leaving the cuck on his own was a master stroke, so the reader can only imagine what he is going through and what he will have to face later. Did he creep upstairs and listen at the door? Did he masturbate? Did me just wait there meekly in his office, hearing the bed squeaking and banging on the wall, resigning himself to his new place in life, the knowledge dawning on him that it would inevitably not be a one time event? What kind of wild emotional seesaw cocktail of thoughts and feelings was he experiencing, his long held suspicions of his inadequacy now out in the open and confirmed? I loved how the author had them look in to the marital bedroom as they moved on to the guest room, leaving the reader knowing that the action will eventually lead there and wondering how it will develop as the relationship for all three of them blossoms. Even the walk all the way down the hall to the end and the waiting candlelit guest room builds the tension and inevitability of her submission so expertly. It makes the reader feel so sad and yet so happy for the cuck. We need the next 3 pages - and more! We need to hear about the cuck husband wallowing in his humiliation, eventually being made to witness their passion and descend willingly into the depths of cuckold servitude. It made me fantasize about being him! Fuck, it honestly made me want my wife to thoroughly cuckold me for crying out loud!! I think it has awakened something in me....... My lovely wife is a multi-orgasmic passionate woman, but he thought of her being able to experience such intense pleasure and sexual ecstasy with another man is powerful. It would be one of the best gifts I could ever give her and watching it would be incredible. Damn! Now I want to be Jim! It got my dick so hard it almost hurts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WOW, every time I read one of your stories, I am left speechless. You are so damn good at this. Your writer friend JEF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Some of you are disturbed by the myth of the 'big black cock'. Guess what? Guys with small cocks don't hit on beautiful women unless they have some other attribute like money, or a great job, or are a doctor, etc - which usually leads to money. Men who hit on gorgeous women are confident. Often the confidence comes from money, good looks, or s big cock. So the black jocks bedding cheerleaders in high school and college or getting the homecoming queen will have an average or bigger fuck. The hotties will never see a little black cock. Little black cocks are reserved for angry black women sterotypes.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77almost 2 years ago

its True. I've never been married but its true there isnt a better feeling then when a BULL Cums IN me. I've had a few Mens was Dominant over me and were BIG like BIG Black Bulls and I let just have me like Mark did. And when they CUM Mmmm it made my Pussy POP SOooo GOOD when I could FEEL ALL there Nutt and Cum inside me. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Masterful. I just discovered this author and this tale was like a gift. He put me deep in the middle of his head as well of the mind of his married lover. 5 stars all day long and I look forward to reading more of your work.

KelvinBlackKelvinBlackalmost 2 years ago

Lovely work... excellently written... 5 stars!

GiganticGiganticalmost 2 years ago

A masterful tale with all the emotions laid bare for the reader to grasp. Excellent work this story lays it out with nothing held back. Friendship conquered, marital feelings conquered, animal like need conquered, basic need conquered. Excellent story, loved it. Well done.

Helen1899Helen1899almost 2 years ago

Very hot, i agree with every word of the last four comments. Sweetnothing77 spoke well for all women. Would lolove to meet her

ColoWolf80906ColoWolf80906over 1 year ago

This was a great story so great I didn't want it to end. I hope to read more about how Francine Cuckhold her husband and continues to allow Mark to take her bare back. This was a very Hot and Erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She needs to do some birth control. While he may be perfectly fine with her taking some black meat now and then, her having a black baby might be the straw that broke the camels back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Soon they'll have him watching and yanking off. Then joining in, him helping her get that black meat lined up for her pussy. Then on to him doing a little clean up and sleeping in the spare bedroom with a good supply of tissue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Made my cock so hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We had a guy in our area that thought he was a bull. He did get 8 different women pregnant if you could call the women. I personally wouldn't be with them. The judge actually ordered him to get fixed. The poor guy couldn't keep up with the child support and would have to spend weekends in jail. Over time was a must. I really think he had a serious problem. I don't know if he ever got help or not but he did slow down. Yes between overtime jail 2 or 3 husband's and some boyfriends getting in a fight with him he for sure slowed down. I really felt sorry for all of the children evolved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife's black boyfriend spends the night at our place often. He always sleeps with her in our master bedroom, while I take the spare room and jerk off while he fucks my wife all night long. Sometimes in the morning he will let me suck him off before he leaves, and I thank him for fucking my wife, on my knees with a belly full of his hot cum.

panzadepanzadeover 1 year ago

Superb writing; meticulous pacing. You should be proud of your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The things that I heard my wife say made me feel like a worthless piece of shit. I walked in on them and said Sally I will contact a lawyer in the morning to start the divorce and believe me I will fight for our children if they are mine. Jim I will give you 5 minutes to get out of my parents house. I left the spare bedroom and went out on the patio. When 5 minutes were up I went back in slamming the door shut. Jim came running towards the door. I yelled make sure you never set foot on this property again and be sure to tell your wife and family what you have done to our marriage because I will be telling them best friend for nearly 20 years my ass. Sally fought to the end counciling and all. When we were meeting to sign the papers she looked terrible. She asked to speak to me in private. I agreed. She started in saying how sorry she was and I stopped her.I asked if she really meant it. She started crying harder saying yes please believe me. I asked are you ready to go get the children and get home our home? Yes she looked at me and asked if I was sure? I said let's get out of here. Life was great. I knew one thing for sure was she knew that I was serious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

for one thing i would kill the bull first then i would save the whore wife for the real fin of killing her slowly

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well Mark gave the best Fucking and the most orgasms that she ever Francine had a good time and had many orgasms that she never experienced before Iam sure Mark rang her bell. RW

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Francine got a BBC in her Pussy and she orgasmed more times than she ever did with her husband. Her husband probably never ate her Pussy and made her orgasm even though he has a small dick a good job of cunlineess can make a big difference inn keeping a female satisfied.RW Five Stars Great Love Story.

reggmoreggmoover 1 year ago

I would immediately begin pimping the bitch to every big black cock I could find that would pay the price including the one she just fucked. No more freebies. If she didn't like it then get a divorce. I would never touch her again. I would search for loving mate who would love and respect me for me just the way I am. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A friend informed me to be careful at the party. He said Josh was planning on getting Beth my wife and I drunk or drug us then screw Beth while I was tied up. They all worked together. He,my brother and 2 friend's were going to be close to the party to help me out. None of them were invited. At the party Josh and his close friends were pushing the drinks especially Beth and I. Everyone was gone except Beth and I Josh and his 2 friends. I had called my brother and said that when I said now I need help. I left them phone connected in my pocket. I was actually really drunk. Really I was dumping most of the drinks in potted plant. Lol. We Beth and I was sitting on the couch she was really feeling the alcohol and I was acting the part. Josh came in and reached out and took Beth's hand and said come on my lady pulling her up while telling me you don't mind me borrowing her for the night do you? I mumbled you will regret it Now Now. The patio door flew open and the fight was on. I got up and didn't even have to fight. I helped Beth get her coat and out the door we went. I told her first thing Monday she needed to talk to HR for her protection. She did and we didn't have anymore problems.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous