A Bully, A Bitch & A Wimp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As soon as you are in wimp you get undressed, then I want you to crawl through to the bedroom. There is an outfit I have bought specifically for you on the bed, you will have five minutes to get into it. If you take longer then the pictures get sent out, understand?"

I nodded and she reached her hand out and squeezed my balls hard through my trousers. She smiled at the look of pain that crossed my face.

"Still tender down there pencil dick? Maybe we'd better lay off your balls today, concentrate on another part of your anatomy."

I didn't like the sound of that at all but stepped inside and got undressed and crawled like a dog through to the scene of my shame the day before. I half expected Graham to be there but he wasn't. The bedroom was empty but my heart still sunk when I looked at what was laid out on the bed.

Pride of place on the bed was a frilly, pink, lace baby doll style nightie. It looked like it would be a real struggle to fit me. Next to it were a pair of trashy bright pink fishnet stockings and beside them a pair of strappy pink high heeled shoes. Last but not least as a thick bright pink plastic studded collar. It certainly looked like my humiliation was set to continue.

I did not doubt that my two tormentors were entirely serious in their threats, even if I did I doubt I had the courage to test them so it was with a deep sigh that I began to put on this most humiliating of outfits that they had chosen for me. I put the stocking on first and that was struggle but I eventually managed to get them up, they gripped my thighs a little too tight for comfort but there wasn't much I could do about that. The nightie was next and a hell of a struggle to get it on over my arms and once it was on I was not convinced I could get it off without ripping it off. The heels were murder and I sat in them and the collar was a real tight one, almost to the point of choking me. All in all as I sat on the bed and looked at my reflection in the bedroom mirror I was deeply uncomfortable about what I was wearing in more ways than one.

As I was 'admiring' myself the bedroom door opened and in strutted Mistress Gillian. She beamed with pride as she saw me in my outfit.

"They suit you bitch. Really bring out your feminine side."

Before she could say anything more her door bell rang and she looked fiercely at me and ordered me to answer the door. Shit I was worried as I moved on rubber legs (not helped at all by these heels I was moving on) past her and almost automatically towards her door. In my mind I hoped it would be Graham at the door, though the humiliation of him seeing me like this would be bad enough. She watched me from the bedroom door, obviously eager to see what happened when I opened the front door. Subconsciously I brushed the bottom of my pink baby doll down for all the good it did, everything was visible through its thin gauze. I held my breath and forced my hand to turn the handle.

Standing waiting on the other side was a rather large gentleman. Or rather a rather large black gentleman, and he grinned the brightest smile I'd ever seen when he looked at me standing there, dressed as I was allowing him entrance to the flat.

"Tyrone, this is Colin and this afternoon he will be your bitch!"

Tyrone grinned at Gillian as he hooked a thick finger into the large metal hoop at the front of my pink collar and dragged me through into the bedroom. By the time we had got there and he had pushed me onto the bed Gillian was behind him recording it all on a handheld video camera.

From that first contact I could tell that Tyrone was a strong individual. In his plain white T-shirt his arms bulged with muscles and I felt like a twig compared to this behemoth.

"You can take my trousers off bitch, see if you like what you find inside. Most pathetic little white boys do!"

Pathetic was the word for me, my nerve crumpled in an instant and I was undressing him, undoing his leather belt and letting his designer jeans drop down his legs, revealing that he was not wearing any pants and a stiffening black rod jumped out at me, almost pointing at me accusingly. I found it difficult not to look at it as it swelled up to full size, a terrifying ten inches. It shone in ebony, the skin unlike anything I had seen before the colour really making it stand out. A glisten of pre-cum appeared at his pee hole and I involuntarily gulped.

"See I told you you'd like it, now get sucking it! Make sure it's nice and wet because it'll be going up your ass before too long!"

I was not surprised by this statement. How could I be? This was the same room I had given head to another man in yesterday and I was dressed like the biggest crossdressing slut imaginable. Nevertheless looking at Tyrone's member up close like that it was a horrible prospect of that monster invading my ass and I opened my mouth to argue with him. As I did so he jammed his cock between my lips and pressed it right into my throat!

He was longer and wider than Graham had been and I was struggling to cope almost immediately. The taste was worse too, a clinging meat like smell and taste came from it and I tried to ignore it but couldn't.

As strange as it is to say I was to wish he had given me longer to suck his cock, I had just adjusted my mouth to it and started licking it and trying to get saliva on it when he plucked it from my gasping lips and demanded that I get on the bed on hands and knees with my back to him. It was something I was reluctant to do, understandable given what I knew he was intending to do next, but as his powerful hands grabbed my upper arm I complied and crawled up onto the bed.

I knelt there and braced myself, feeling myself shivering though nervous anticipation.. His hand gripped the bottom of my flimsy baby doll and jerked it up to bare my ass properly. He gave it a hard slap and then poked his index finger between my bum cheeks and fingered my nervous asshole. I nearly jumped through the roof at this quick invasion. He withdrew it and deliberately spat down on it before inserting it in my hole again, this time working the finger around in there obviously preparing for something much bigger. I could guess what and braced myself as he pulled at my ass cheeks before plunging his thick, black cock between them and into my asshole.

"Aaargh!"

I yelped timidly at being taken so roughly from behind. Gillian giggled at my plight as she recorded it and I could only lay there and imagine how bad this would look on tape, imagine if Claire or anybody else I knew got to see it.

Still I didn't have time to imagine any future humiliation as I was forced to concentrate on my current plight and my ass getting ploughed like I was getting split in two by this bastards big, black cock. He was slapping the back of my head and grabbing at my hair and calling me all sorts of names as he plunged in and out of my ass and I felt so pathetic and helpless as he continued to abuse me like this.

"That's it white boy, take it like a bitch! Yeah you like it in your ass don't you boy?"

Occasionally he reached his big hand below me and squeezed and fondled my balls and felt that I was getting stiff.

"Yeah, you like it don't you boy?"

As he continued to ass fuck me he became more and more jerky and erratic in both his action and words and I knew he was on the verge of cumming. However, before he did he pulled his dick from my ass and used my hair to haul my face around to face him and before I knew it he had stuck hit right into my mouth as it started to spew his thick, sticky cum into it. I didn't know what was worse – that he had just performed an ass to mouth on me or that he was squirting his seed into my mouth! Neither was good though but I knelt on the bed and allowed him to use me like this, all the time aware I was being filmed.

After the first couple of spurts had sprayed against my throat and tongue he whisked his dick from my lips and made sure the remainder of his foul load splashed on my face, leaving three trails of cum vertically up and down my face. Then he squeezed the last drops into my hair and used his hand to wipe the cam all over my face. It was humiliating, degrading and embarrassing and damned if I still didn't have a raging hard on!

"You obviously liked that Weedy" exclaimed Gillian, still filming me, " so why don't you get rid of that pent up frustration by crawling through to the hall and jerking off over the laminate flooring through there. Now! Get moving!"

Tyrone watched, amused as he got dressed as I crawled away from him, my face a mess of spread cum and still dressed all in pink. I made it to the hall and began to jerk off. I was out of control by now, not in my right mind, thinking with my dick instead of my brain and I knelt there on the hard floor as Gillian filmed me and wanked of furiously until I sprayed my load onto the shiny floor. Even as I came I knew what would come next.

"Look at the mess you made of my floor you stupid asshole! Lick it up! Every last drop, lick it!"

And that was the sight that greeted Graham as he came in the door seconds later, me dressed in that garish pink women's clothing bent over and slurping my own cum off the floor. It certainly seemed to amuse him and he stood over me laughing as I finished it off.

"My god you really are as spineless as you were at school. I've no idea how the likes of you snared a hot bitch like Claire, all I can say is she must have lowered her standards, she blew me out when I asked her out"

For some reason both Graham and Gillian found this hilarious and it should have made me uneasy, but right at that point I was more concerned with getting out of there and praying I had heard the last of it. Of course, I hadn't.

* They let me go with the instruction that they would 'be in touch', which in some ways was a relief because at least I did not have to arrange to sneak out again the next day. A week passed and I heard nothing and a small part of my brain tried to believe that that was it and I had had a lucky escape. I didn't do anything stupid or risky, just stayed home at nights with Claire and acted like the perfect husband that I certainly wasn't.

It was Friday night and we decided to stay in and watch a DVD. We were curled up on the sofa when there was a ring at the doorbell, I got up and answered and found myself face to face with Graham. If I panicked at the sight of him at my front door it was nothing compared to what I did when I heard his plan.

He hissed at me.

"Do exactly as I say or Claire and every one of your patients and family will see exactly what you do in your spare time."

With no more said he rolled a balaclava down over his face and stuck what appeared to be a gun in my gut and pushed me back into the hall. A second figure in a boiler suit and balaclave followed him in and I figured immediately it was Gillian. Graham pushed me into the living room and shouted for Claire to not move or ' I would get it'. After an initial shriek of fright my beautiful wife did as she was told and seconds later we were both sitting on the sofa next to each other with parcel tape around out wrists behind our backs.

We watched in abject terror (mine was of a different type than my wife's) as our two would be burglars stalked around the house checking out all our objects of value, and there were plenty. Eventually Graham came over to us and I could tell from his body language he was really very pleased with himself as he addressed us.

"Listen up! You two do what you are told and I promise you won't get hurt, we just want some stuff and a bit of fun. You play along and no one gets hurt, understand?"

Claire nodded quickly while I merely settled for slowly lowering my head.

"Good. In that case just as a show of faith I want you to get down on your knees and suck my cock."

He announced this while unzipping his dark trousers and whipping out his large cock. I was almost in the act of shoving up off the sofa when I realised that he did not intend that remark for me! His piercing, mocking eyes were on my wife. I exclaimed and shouted and acted the defiant husband but it was all for nothing. He just smiled and me and informed Claire that unless she did exactly what he wanted she'd be a widow. I knew he was bluffing but how could I explain that one to my wife?

Anyway Claire bought his threats and looked desperately towards me before sliding to her knees in front of the sofa before him. I was to have a ringside seat to watch my wife getting her face fucked by Graham, a hellish thought – and it was all my own fault. To begin with he slapped her around her cute face with his gradually stiffening dick. It was humiliating stuff but then I already knew he was good at humiliating people with that dick of his. He demanded she open her mouth and warned her not to use her teeth and Claire timidly obeyed before he jammed his length deep into her mouth. She gagged and choked but he held his member in there and held onto her ears as he began to face fuck her. I guess I only really found out how much I loved Claire when I was forced to observe all this, forced to see the drool and spittle and pre-cum drip from her lips as they were stretched by his cock. And at last I realised what a prick I had been and had to speak up.

"No, stop this, Claire stop...."

Graham broke off invading my wife's mouth to delivery a meaty back hand swipe to my face and by the time I had recovered he was dragging her towards the stairs, handing her over to Gillian and ordering her to 'take the bitch up to the bedroom and get her ready'. He spun round to me angrily and hauled me onto my ass again on the sofa and spat down at me once the two women were out of earshot.

"Don't be such a fucking idiot, I will ruin your fucking life! Think I'm bluffing? Just facing try me! Now I'll tell you what I am going to go upstairs and take your lovely, sweet wife in every hole I can find! Stuck up little bitch snubbed me back in High School so she's going to get it tonight. And you know what, you're just gonna stay here and let it happen. In fact you're gonna be down here watching TV, let me show you!"

There was an insane glint in his eyes that frightened me as he pulled me round to face out large LCD TV. My eyes nearly popped out when he put in a DVD and the screen came to life with me dressed in my pink outfit awaiting the arrival of Tyrone.

"In such a hurry for me to come down from fucking your wife Weedy? Thought not. So you sit tight and watch that while I go and find out if Claire's asshole is as nice and tight as I always imagined it to be.

"I'm going to fuck her like the little bitch she is while you are down here watching why I am able to do it! And you know what asshole? If you try and tell her who we are and why this is happening I'll just make it worse for her, maybe use her mouth as a urinal, or maybe even take a dump in it. Think she'll like that? Or maybe she could lose that lovely long hair of hers, so just think on Weedy, because it will be your actions from now on that decide that. You just stay down here and behave like a good little boy and let me entertain your wife and everyone's happy. Well I am anyway, hah!"

There was a thump on the stairs and the second figure appeared looking down at us.

"She ready for me?"

Gillian nodded and as Graham left me Gillian joined me in watching the TV. Evidently she was not overly pleased that her man was upstairs fucking my wife as we sat there because she was in a foul temper and that was bad, bad news for me. She grabbed my by my hair and dragged me down to my knees before her as she raged.

"What an asshole! I don't know why he wants to fuck a stupid, simpering bitch like that, she's fucking PATHETIC!"

This last word was accompanied by Gillian kicking me full force between my legs as I knelt in front of her and I nearly passed out as I toppled over in winded agony. And with my hands tied behind me there was nothing I could do to cover up or prevent a further attack.

"I'll fucking show him! He's not the only one that's going to fuck a bitch tonight!"

Which was even worse news for me. As I lay on my side wheezing and gasping the television continued to show my session with Tyrone (by now I was on all fours on the bed) and Mistress Gillian was taking an object out of her duffel bag that would make me whimper – a ten inch long, three inch wide black, strap on dildo!

Again she grabbed my by a thick chunk of my hair and hauled me up to my feet, I surely didn't feel like standing but it was either comply or gain a bald spot. She led me around the sofa and pushed me forward so I was bent over the back of it. I looked up and saw I was directly level with our TV and perfectly able to follow the on screen action. I heard thumps from upstairs and hoped that Claire was Ok but my thoughts were interrupted by the cold touch of plastic as my jeans and pants were pulled down to my ankles. There was no preamble, no warning and no lubrication as Gillian grunted and forced herself into my ass. This was to be an angry fuck and one I would not forget in a hurry.

Oh boy was she angry, she forced the dildo home bearing no notice to any resistance my ass had to this invasion. I bit my lip trying not to cry out as she withdrew that infernal thing before ramming it home again. She reached under me and squeezed my balls real hard, twisting them then pulling them. I screamed at that, no doubt to her satisfaction and she continued to plough into my ass just as Tyrone invaded me on screen.

By the time Gillian tired of fucking me in the ass I was pretty much ready to collapse and there was still no sign of Graham or Claire. Gillian was getting ever more annoyed and undid my belt from my trousers and spent the next few minutes lashing my sore ass with it while she waited. When Graham finally did emerge zipping up his trousers she stormed over to him.

"You finished with that slut?"

He just nodded.

"Good then perhaps you might think about getting what we came for, some cash and goodies!"

I observed this lovers tiff from my uncomfortable perch where I remained until they left, taking with them a lot of loose money, a lot of expensive jewellery and some others stuff too, thankfully they also took the DVD of my session with Tyrone. As the left Graham gave me a final warning.

Graham made sure to come over and see me before they left. No doubt he was amused by my body being pathetically draped over the back of the sofa.

"Well Weedy, wasn't that fun? Claire was all that I expected and it looks like Gillian took her temper out on you, still you would have enjoyed that, wouldn't you? Anyway, we'll just be going, of course you will have to report this to the police but I am relying on you to make sure they never come too close to who actually was under the masks, I'm sure you can give them enough false information that the finger will never point at us. Or else, well, you know."

At that Gillian stormed over and thrust something into Graham's hand.

"There you go, you bastard, something to remember that slut by!"

He opened his hand and we both saw Claire's ponytail, Gillian had sneaked upstairs and hacked it off with a pair of scissors.

That was the last I saw of them as I never heard from them again. As instructed I gave the Police enough misdirection to ensure our burglars were never found and I never, ever visited a Pro Domme again in my life as much as I wanted to.

12