All Comments on 'A Career Choice'

by TryAnything

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
A very good story!

Very yummy throughout! Though I'm curious as to why you didn't have Sheri and Amy get together... It seemed like a very yummy possibility... Thank you!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

I loved the story but I had hoped to see how Sheri did with her parents but it ended before that happened. Too bad. :-( Other than that, the sex was fucking hot!

BrokenLance13BrokenLance13almost 5 years ago
OMFG!!!!!

This is an awesome story!!! I was rock hard most of the time and had to take breaks so horsegal and I could do some dirty fucking along the way!!!

There is so much room here for sequels. Please let let there be one or twenty more episodes.

This is actually inspirational for us and I ate my first cum filled pussy because of this story. Horsegal wants us to have a nice big black cock for us to play with because she said that part made her cum so hard!!!

Keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another winner!

I have loved your work ever since I found it, by accident, actually. This is a great story. The back story, the development of the pieces of the story, and how it all came together, so to speak, was just delightful and rewarding. Thank you and I look forward to rereading it again!

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillalmost 5 years ago
Wow

hope you continue with the story. I'm sure there are some other hot women that could be blackmailed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
But what about?

Great story, but what about Celia's own children, Amy and her unnamed sibling? And how about some details of some of the blackmailed people? And surely the siblings have thought about turning the tables on Celia. They have footage of her too, and as the wife of Utah's richest man, she probably doesn't want things to come out. Five.

krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak58almost 5 years ago
More, More, More Please!!!!

OMG, a fantastic story, but with so much more to tell. I hope you can see your way to at least a part two, and maybe more.

This story was different, and covered so many bases. Very little was left unexplored, but may be explored in another chapter, please.

If I could give you ten stars, or more, I would.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Mixed up names

He more observers when using names. I had to re-read section to follow the story when you used the incorrect name

ken0001ken0001almost 5 years ago
Yes

What about Celia's children? We need to get those two little scamps in on the action.Another great story from this author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Blackmail

As much as I enjoyed the beginning of your story, it turned ... sour ... when the blackmail started. It's well written, but I just couldn't enjoy the latter portion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WOW!

Wonderful story! I’m in hopes of seeing more additions in the future filling in the blanks! Well written, great read, and most enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Best story .i have read, and that is going back many years

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LDS really?

The current prophet will give you credit for using the full official name of the church, but a few things were off putting. First off the title elder is thrown about here as though it were Presbyterians that we are talking about.

"In the LDS Church, "elder" is considered the introductory—or lowest—of five offices of the Melchizedek priesthood. Every person who receives the Melchizedek priesthood is simultaneously ordained to the office of elder; this may be done to male members who are at least 18 years old."

Second, unless the words of wisdom have radically changed recently no devout church member (as Reginald and Amy are offered) would have beer in the house. When the son grabs a beer from the fridge my eyes rolled and I realized that I was going to get a fantasy that makes Big Love look like a church sanctioned effort.

stonecoldcowboystonecoldcowboyalmost 5 years ago
OMFG

Omfg....This is the Hottest thing I have read in s very long time!!!! I had to stop a few times just to calm down cause I stayed rock hard, but finally caved into temptation and had to finish it. So after grabbing me a beer, I went and grabbed my anal plug, lubed it up and put it on a low vibrating throbbing buzz as I sat and edged for a while.

OMG...I so want to be Charlie!!!! After I finished I cranked up my toy until I exploded and my cum rocketed out of my throbbing cock! I so hope this becomes more chapters in the future. I always wanted to start and have a very close family and this story was just about perfect. Please tell me there is more to cum....

You have a Number 1 Fan in Oklahoma

YanoSamaYanoSamaover 4 years ago
The son is a liar nonetheless...

Great story indeed! Loved it!

But the son make a huge fuz of never lying but did lie to his sister when he said that their parents were paying for the studio, so I guess that makes him as hypocrite as the ones he criticize.

Hepo I get to read more from you, not necessarily a part 2 of this story. I did enjoy your writing style.

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story!

Really enjoyed this story. Any chance you might write a stand alone of Charles' first time with his parents?

northparkbinorthparkbiover 4 years ago
Another fun tale, but...

The blackmail issue made me more than a bit uncomfortable. Your characters are usually just horny all of the time, and that can be fun, but coercion throws me out of the story a bit.

His original aversion to eating cum was not credible to me. It seemed as though he had more of a mental block than a physical one, but it didn't come off (as it were) as realistically as it could have. My first time was just fun - the second (involving more than one person) involved different flavors, some of which I still don't like (smokers taste horrible to me, for example).

The ending seemed a bit ... pat as well as more than a bit abbreviated Maybe even rushed.

And finally, you always seem to have an extremely well hung black man in your stories. I have no objection to those, and have blown more than a few of them myself, but they are becoming a bit cliche. I've known several black guys who were pretty damn small in that area.

That said, it still sounds like the kind of adventures I used to love having. Keep it up on your end, and it'll keep mine up.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Best way

To kill a story is to include church religion, whether pro or con. It ends up filled with cliches, half truths and lies. Persnally all churches can take a leap, but hate reading crap about it, besides cannot see a godded up p arent taking crap from a girl. Daughter or not, she would be tossed out to the street and disowned. Then again, the indoctrination some religions impose makes anyone having a different opinion rediculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pretty good tale

Enjoyable read. Just a note - references to alcohol didn't quite fit. Charles grabbing a beer from the refrigerator at home and Celia attending high society cocktail gatherings are examples. Supposedly pure Mormon Church leaders would not have anything to do with booze, much less have any in their fridge at home or going to cocktail parties.

TryAnythingTryAnythingover 4 years agoAuthor
Supposedly pure...

Yeah, well, I'm extremely skeptical of fanatics and anyone high up in a religious hierarchy pretty much qualifies as a fanatic. Just like priests of all levels don't sexually assault little boys, I presume corruption, hence my painting them as the hypocrites that I assume that they are.

gyuri0926gyuri0926over 4 years ago
fantastic

Very , very fantastic, better sex , sex my family , I fuck Mom and Sis .

Kpick96205Kpick96205about 4 years ago
Loved the Story

I loved the story. You have done a great job with character development and story board. I could not stop reading until it was done. Keep up the great work and I look forward to reading more of your stuff. Again thank you and keep it up!!!!

saabdokksaabdokkalmost 4 years ago
excellent

I absolutely loved this story and it was written to keep you engaged. Makes me want to write my story. Thank you

tinfoilhattinfoilhatover 3 years ago
Don't stop

This needs to continue.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Lost me when the blackmail came into plus the lying brother who is an asshole

Scores 2/5

sammy61sammy61almost 3 years ago

Wow that was awesome loved it.

Richard1940Richard1940over 2 years ago

He says he doesn't lie but but had lying to his sister for a year!

AdanaliyikAdanaliyikover 2 years ago

Sickly hot...But definitely hot..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So glad you're back!

TotosRevengeTotosRevengeabout 2 years ago

This is the second story of yours that I have read. All I can say is you have a nasty imagination. I love it. I thought mine was pretty out there but you bring the nasty. Thank you!

Gym52Gym52almost 2 years ago

EXCELLENT!!!

A great story descriptive passages and so erotic, with a touch of humour to keep things moving.Congratulations and keep up the great work.

Jennifer182Jennifer182over 1 year ago

Superb story, Very Hot, love the story line and the interactions of the characters, Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And they all lived happily ever after ;)

mcrr2225mcrr2225over 1 year ago

🔥 Needs a second chapter.

NutsterNutsterabout 1 year ago

A few times, names got mixed up, otherwise I consider this an excellent story.

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyErotica7 months ago

It was good until it turned racial.

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

Priceless. One of the best parts for me was the basic preamble in paragraph one where Sheri went into a diatribe against the hypocrisy of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. That pretty much sums up my feelings towards the Mormons (and all other organized religions). The only thread left hanging was that we never did to experience Sheri's dad fucking her. Also would have liked a really good description and specific details of Amy getting fucked by her son. Second installment? Please . . . .

LovhotstorysguyLovhotstorysguy3 months ago

I was reading your story pretty hot I got to page 6 I think which. Took me awhile then I started talking about Abt gay stuff so I'm done I want to finish story I thought I was hot as hell until it came to gay stuff so I'm not going to finish a lot of your stories tile s and descriptions sound very hot but now I'm Leary of other stories by u because of the gay stuff but for me very hot lov most except the gay stuff that stoped me from finishing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTryAnything@TryAnything
I've been writing since about 1995 and have never until I submitted a few stories to Literotica in 2002 had anyone read anything I've written. I have been absolutely astonished beyond words at the response to my stuff. I write from the sordid depths of my imagination, secret...