A Career Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you see?" Charles asked after quickly typing and replacing the four photos on the monitor.

"I don't know," Sheri replied after studying for a minute. "A tree or a log with a branch or plant growing out of a knot in the wood?"

"All of them?" Charles asked, smiling as she carefully examined them all closely.

"I think so," Sheri said, shaking her head as she stood up and Charles typed, zooming the photos out.

"No! No! Oh, God, no!" Sheri gasped when she saw that one of the photos was a close-up of an ass with a black cock sticking out of it, beneath which was a pussy whose long inner lips were hanging down and gaping apart, beads of moisture glistening from the dark-tinged edges.

"You are a genius," she managed to finally say as Charles switched the views back and forth. "I've never seen another girl like that, or a black cock. I don't know what shocks me more, the pictures, your genius, that you even think of such things, or the fact that you get girls to let you take these kinds of photos."

"Thanks, I guess," Charles said with a laugh.

"Why are you even doing something like this?" she asked.

"Well, primarily the technical challenge," Charles replied, "but I'm going to use it for my final project in class. I can't wait to blow their minds. If it works the way I picture it, I'll get some major job offers."

"Well, if it's like this, it will blow anyone's mind who sees it," Sheri said.

"This one?" Charles asked, quickly typing.

"Well, it looks like a wet, gnarled branch growing out of a knot," Sheri said after studying the four photos, "like the other one, but I can't tell which one is the fake."

"Oh, no way!" she practically screamed when Charles zoomed the four photos out to show that three of them were of a tree root with a growth from a knotted area, while one was of a cock in a mouth, the tongue extended from the mouth beneath the shaft of the cock that wasn't in the mouth.

"The whole idea of the project is to attack programming and the stereotypical thinking and judgmentalism that arises from it," Charles said.

"And to think that I thought it was about sex," Sheri said.

"There is no more invidious programming done on people than that concerning sex," Charles said. "It's been going on since the beginning of time."

"What do you mean?" Sheri asked.

"With the exception of people needing to be adults and mutually consenting, I don't think that there should be any rules when it comes to sex," Charles replied.

"Isn't that pretty extreme?" Sheri asked.

"I'm sure it is to some people," Charles replied. "Is there anything about sex between consenting adults that you think should be illegal?"

"Well, yeah, of course," Sheri replied.

"Such as?" Charles asked.

"Well, incest," Sheri replied.

"Why?" Charles asked.

"You're not serious!" Sheri sputtered. "Because it's wrong."

"Why is it wrong if it's between consenting adults?" Charles asked.

"What about babies?" Sheri asked.

"The only possible valid argument and one that is easily mitigated by modern birth control methods," Charles replied. "The baby problem is why incest was made illegal in the first place and they were right to do it. But like life, laws need to evolve to fit the times. Laws from hundreds of years ago need to be re-appraised in light of the current reality. Look, I think that there are just too many rules altogether in life, not just those about sex. The only rule we really need is the Golden Rule. If everything is judged on that basis, then life becomes far easier."

"And how would you do that?" Sheri asked.

"I do it by always asking myself if the situation I am in were reversed, how would I want to be treated," Charles replied. "The answer is always obvious and that makes life easier."

Sheri sat stunned as she absorbed what her brother had just said.

"But that's so...so...simple," she said.

"Isn't it, though?" Charles agreed, smiling. "Why does it need to be complicated?"

"Will you show me more?" she asked.

"You like it?" Charles asked.

"I find it totally fascinating," Sheri replied.

"How about this one?" Charles asked as he typed.

"It reminds me of one of those undersea creatures with its eyes on the head," Sheri said after studying the four photos. "That undulating, convoluted surface, then the eyes, but they're all different."

"Not bad," Charles said as he typed, the photos zooming out, three of them of sea slugs, the fourth a pussy, cum clearly filling it and dripping from the long, gaping pussy lips while a tongue intruded into the picture, the tip nestled beneath the turgid clit, which is what the picture had zoomed in on, the contact of the tongue with the clit.

"Oh, my god!" Sheri gasped, her hand clamping down on her brother's shoulder.

"What do you think?" Charles asked, turning to look at his sister.

"I need to go," Sheri said, turning and almost running from the room as Charles sat there with a stunned look on his face.

Back in her room, Sheri couldn't get her dildo out fast enough, jamming it into her sopping pussy as she shuddered from another orgasm rippling through her body. She had seen some porn with her girlfriends and even with one guy who wanted to try everything they saw in the movie, but nothing she had ever seen had turned her on like her brother's photos.

What was even more amazing to her was that her brother had taken the photos and that he had gotten girls to pose for them. After cumming several more times, Sheri finally stopped fucking herself with her dildo, licking it clean of her juices before putting it away. She smiled when she thought of how twisted it was that she liked the taste of her own pussy on her dildo, wondering what her mother would think of that.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I have the photos ready for you to look at if you want," Charles said to Sheri a few days later in relation to her request to see all of the photos that he took of one of his models. He had needed a day to go through and make sure that her face wasn't identifiable in any of the photos and he knew that Sheri had never met her and probably never would, so the few tattoos that she had weren't necessary to disguise.

"How can I see them?" Sheri asked.

"Only in my room on my computer," Charles replied. "And I have to be there."

"Mom and dad won't be home for a while yet," Sheri said. "Can I see them now?"

"Sure," Charles replied, shrugging as he took a beer from the refrigerator.

Charles was very curious as to how his sister was going to react to the photos that she was about to see. She had only seen the very tip of the iceberg the other day and had had an extreme reaction to is, as far as he was concerned.

"There are about 1,000 pictures," Charles explained when they got to his room.

"So many!" Sheri explained, her eyes wide.

"I do it by shooting video from two to four cameras at the same time," Charles explained. "Then I go through the video footage and grab the frames that I like, that I think I might be able to work with. It's a lot of video footage, so there's a lot of photos."

"Wow!" Sheri said. "How long does it take to take all of the pictures?"

"I've only done it three times," Charles said, "and nobody does it full time. It took two to three weeks for each one, then months of work for me to go through it."

"I had no idea," Sheri said, shaking her head.

"I've set it up as a slide show," Charles explained, indicating that she should sit at the computer. "Three seconds per shot, then it will move on. If you want it to pause, just press the space bar, then press it again when you want it to resume."

Charles started the show and Sheri was surprised to see that it was a black girl who had full breasts with large dark nipples. The first photos were general photos of her standing up, her arms outstretched and overhead, her legs spread wide as the camera seemed to move around her.

Then the photos got closer, and closer, first to her mouth and chin, her eyes and the top of her head masked, closer and closer as she opened her mouth and her tongue extended, wriggling in the air before licking her lips. Slowly the photos covered her whole body, her shoulders, her arms, her hands, at each joint taking many photos at different levels of flexion and extension.

Sheri understood better how Charles had been able to fool her when she saw the elbow photos. She felt herself start to get wet between her legs when the photos moved to the woman's full, chocolate breasts, a pair of fingers not her own reaching into the picture to pinch and pull on her large nipples which screwed into large, wrinkled knots.

Sheri felt like her head was spinning as the slide show continued down to her pussy, the thick dark outer lips being pried open by white fingers from either to expose the vermillion interior and the fat, dark clit.

"Sounds like mom and dad," Charles said, not missing his sister's fidgeting. "We can pick this up later."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Charles came awake to being gently shaken by the shoulder, blinking as he saw his sister standing next to his bed in her old-man t-shirt that she usually wore to bed.

"What's up?" Charles asked groggily as he focused, the nightlight next to his bed making it plainly obvious that his sister didn't wear anything under her old-man t-shirt as he looked up at her and her naked pussy.

"Can I see the pictures now?" she asked as she looked down at him, not realizing the view she was treating him to.

"What time is it?" Charles asked, glancing over at the clock and seeing that it was almost 1:00 in the morning. "Now?" he asked, looking up at his sister, unable to not look at her pussy, easily noticing that she had long wrinkled pussy lips that were dark-tinged along the edges and that her clit was visible. In his mind, he was taking pictures.

"They're asleep and I couldn't sleep," Sheri explained. "And I couldn't stop thinking about them, the photos. Do you mind?"

"No, no," Charles said, sitting up and swinging his feet off the bed to the floor as he reached for a towel.

Sheri sort of tried not to look as Charles pulled the towel around himself as he got up, letting the blanket fall, but not before she saw his cock dangling between his legs for a moment, almost hard as it always was when he first woke up, needing to pee, not to mention the effect the sight of his sister's naked pussy had had on him.

"It starts to get more and more pornographic from here," Charles explained as he found the place in the slideshow where they had stopped.

"No, no, you sit there," Sheri said when he started to get up. "I'm so wound up, I couldn't possibly sit still."

"Why?" Charles asked.

"I just am," Sheri replied as she stood next to him, the light from the monitor and the nightlight illuminating her, most of her breasts easily visible from the sides of her old-man t-shirt, her hard nipples poking through the thin material in front.

Starting the slide show, Charles sat back, watching it and his sister at the same time. As the photos got more intense, showing the various stages of a blowjob, followed by an oral creampie which was swallowed, then someone eating her pussy, then fucking her, then cumming in her and all over her, Sheri's breathing rate increased.

Her hands were on the desk and she was leaning closer and closer to the monitor to see the photos as they flashed across the screen. Her old-man t-shirt barely covered her ass in the best of times, but leaning forward, even as slightly as she was doing, pulled it up in back and Charles was treated to a view of his sister's ass. Looking down, he could see the inside of her thighs glistening.

"My god, that's a man!" Sheri said, pointing at the monitor, Charles immediately pressing the spacebar to stop the slide show.

"Yes," Charles replied, looking at the photo on the monitor of what was obviously a man, his tongue stuck into her cum-filled pussy, then a photo of the same man just before his lips fastened onto her cum-covered clit.

"Eating cum?!" Sheri asked, leaning even more forward, her long pussy lips now visible to Charles who saw a glint of light as a droplet of pussy juice fell to the floor.

"Don't you?" Charles asked, laughing when he saw the surprised look on her face as she stood up and turned to look at him.

"But I'm a girl," she replied.

"Do you eat pussy?" Charles asked, having to put his hand over his mouth to avoid laughing out loud and waking their parents when he saw her expression. "Well, have you ever tasted yourself on a guy's cock before?" he asked, smiling when he saw the expression in her eyes change. "So, what's the difference? You like the taste of your own, why shouldn't a guy, especially when most women are just dying for a mouthful of it. Obviously, it's not bad for you."

"But...but..." Sheri stammered.

"Do you like the taste of cum?" Charles asked, even in the low light able to see the total flush of color that suffused his sister's face.

"Can you start that again?" Sheri asked, gulping her breath as she turned and leaned over on her elbows on the desk, her face close to the monitor as Charles pressed the spacebar to restart the slide show.

Charles now had an unobstructed view of his sister's pussy from behind as she watched the slide show, her long pussy lips literally dripping with her juices as they gaped apart, her unusually large clit glistening with her starred rosebud over it all. The view plus the slide show had its effect and Charles felt his cock at full size, straining up against the towel wrapped around his waist.

"Who's the lucky guy?" Sheri asked, looking back over her shoulder, the picture on the monitor showing the girl on her knees, her face on the floor, the cock sticking out of her ass.

"I can't tell you," Charles replied.

"Well, he's got a great cock," Sheri sighed as she turned back to the slide show, spreading her feet even further which opened her pussy even more, the glistening pink interior now visible. "Is there more?" she asked when the slide show ended, turning to look at her brother as she leaned back against the desk, her old-man t-shirt pulled up just enough to expose her pussy.

"Just the video from which I got the photos," Charles replied.

"Can I see them?" Sheri asked, seemingly unaware that her naked pussy was right in front of her brother's face.

"No," Charles replied, shaking his head. "I have to protect everyone's identity. Even letting you see this was risky from that standpoint."

"You know that I'd never say anything to anyone. Please," Sheri pleaded. "At least think about it?"

"I'll think about it," I agreed.

"God, I'll never be able to sleep now," Sheri said with a sigh.

"Tell me about it," Charles said sotto voce as she left the room, parting his towel and wrapping his fist around his rock-hard, 8" cock.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"You look like the cat who ate the canary," Sheri said to her brother a couple of days later. "And I haven't seen you around much, either."

"I got some work," Charles replied.

"What kind of work?" Sheri asked.

"Video," Charles replied.

"Really! That's great!" Sheri said, pleased for him. "What kind of video?"

"Personal, private," Charles replied, grinning at her. "My first paid gig, too."

"My god!" Sheri gasped. "Personal? Private? How much?"

"$1,000," Charles replied, his eyes shining. "Some important guy."

"And?" Sheri asked.

"And some other people," Charles replied.

"People!" Sheri gasped.

"Nobody really introduced themselves," Charles said. "They told me what they wanted and I just did the video. She might have been his wife. Then there was the other guy. It was pretty out there."

"Oh, god!" Sheri said, her eyes wide. "It sounds...well, sick, but hot."

"Yeah, it was all of that," Charles agreed.

"And you won't let me see it?" Sheri asked.

"No, at least not yet," Charles replied. "Let me see how the client reacts to the finished product first. I should have it ready tomorrow."

"Not fair," Sheri said. "Now you've got me curious."

"I have to respect the privacy and confidentiality of people when things get into this kind of stuff," Charles explained. "I know that you can understand that. I'm trying to get noticed. My reputation will be a huge part of how I'm perceived. If people don't think that I respect their privacy and confidentiality, then they won't want to work with me. And I don't want to lie."

"Yes, I get it, but I don't have to like it," Sheri agreed. "But you'll ask?"

"I'll ask," Charles agreed.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Charles spent most of the night and the next morning putting the video into what he thought of as a presentable form, watched it twice to make sure, then called the client to tell him that it was ready and that he could deliver it on a memory stick, rather than take a chance on sending it via email.

"Where have you been?" Sheri asked when Charles got home an hour or so later and found her in the kitchen.

"Delivering that video," Charles replied.

"Did you ask about me seeing it?" she asked eagerly.

"Yes," Charles replied slowly. "He agreed, but with conditions."

"What conditions?" Sheri asked.

"He wants to see you, too," Charles replied, watching her.

"Oh!" Sheri exclaimed, her eyes getting big. "What exactly does that mean?"

"That means that he wants to see a photo portfolio of you," Charles explained.

"What kind of a photo portfolio?" Sheri asked. "I don't have anything like that."

"I told him that was probably the case," Charles said.

"Does he know that I'm your sister?" Sheri asked.

"I didn't tell him that," Charles replied, "just that you're a friend who's interested in these things."

"I see," Sheri said. "What kind of a portfolio?" she asked again.

"Like the one I showed you," Charles replied, almost laughing when her jaw dropped open in shock.

"Oh, wow," Sheri gasped.

"There's more," Charles said.

"God, what more could he possibly want?" Sheri asked.

"He was so pleased with the video I did, that he wants me to do some more for him, with different people," Charles explained. "If he likes what he sees in the portfolio, he wants you to be in one of them. If you do that, he'll agree to let you see the video I just delivered."

"My god!" Sheri gasped.

"Think about it from his point of view," Charles said. "You want to see a video of him and his wife having sex, with other people. He's a very important, powerful man and he needs to protect himself. If people knew about these things, it could affect him. By requiring you to join in, he protects himself from you trying to take advantage of what you'd know about him. That's how he explained it to me."

"Do you trust this guy?" Sheri asked.

"Yes," Charles replied, nodding.

"What do you think I should do?" Sheri asked.

"Are you kidding me?" Charles asked, staring at her. "Are you considering agreeing to his terms?"

"I don't know," Sheri replied evasively. "Maybe."

"Why would you want to?" Charles asked. "Just to see a video?"

"No...yes...well, I'm frustrated," Sheri said, sighing. "I don't know what to do. School's finished and I don't have a clue, but I want to do something, something exciting."

"So, you want to pose nude, be in a horny movie with some strangers?" Charles asked, staring at her in disbelief. "In order to get the gig with him, I had to show him some of my work. He knows what my portfolios look like."

"Do you object?" Sheri asked. "Is there something wrong with it?"

"No, no," Charles said. "You're an adult and you should do whatever you want to do as long as you don't hurt anyone in the process, including yourself."