A Career Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes, yes," Sheri gasped when she felt her brother crawl up her body, stopping to suck and chew on her hard nipples, her pussy immediately flooding with yet more juices until he stopped, looking at her face, her blonde curls plastered to her sweaty forehead as she gasped like a fish out of water, her blue eyes glazed.

"You want more?" Charles asked, looking into her eyes.

"More?" Sheri asked, her eyes getting wider. "More?"

"I'm going to fuck you," Charles said, feeling her momentarily stiffen beneath him, then relax. "And I'm going to cum in you."

"Do it," Sheri agreed. "Do it!" she said, lifting her hips and her legs, trying to impale herself on the cock that she had felt brushing her pussy lips.

"Do what?" Charles asked, reaching down between them to rub his cock up and down between her spread pussy lips, feeling the wet slickness of her juices as he coated the head of his cock.

"Fuck me," Sheri panted. "Fuck me. Oh, god, god, yes," she gasped as Charles sank his cock into her, feeling her pussy grip him, squeeze him as she reacted to having her pussy filled with cock. "Fuck me!" she gasped, gripping him wildly, thrusting her hips up against him. "Fuck me!"

"God damn, Sheri," Charles gasped as he felt her sexual explosion, her pussy going crazy on his cock as he began to fuck her and fuck her hard as she ground her pussy against him, gasping as she came.

The sounds of their grunting and gasping and the wet sounds of Charles' cock sluicing in and out of his sister's pussy filled the room as they fucked.

"I'm going to cum," Charles finally gasped.

"Yes, do it, do it," Sheri encouraged him, lifting her legs and locking them around his waist as he slammed himself as deep into her as he could get, feeling his balls explode as he came in his sister's eager pussy.

"God, you're a great fuck, Sheri," Charles told her when he finally stopped cumming and pushed up to look down at her sweaty face.

"I can't believe we did that," Sheri panted, looking up at him.

"You sorry or you want to do it again?" Charles asked.

"Again, lots of again," Sheri laughed. "Are you going to eat my pussy now?" she asked, her eyes bright with excitement.

"You couldn't pay me to miss the chance to eat your pussy," Charles replied, pushing his way down her body until he was face to face with the cummy mess that he had created between her legs.

"Oh, my god!" Sheri practically screamed when she felt her brother's mouth on her cummy pussy. "Nobody has ever...god, yes, yes, yes."

Charles was amazed at how quickly and easily Sheri got off, her pussy flowing, her juices intoxicating as he slurped them up, sucking on her clit as she squirmed on the bed.

"Oh, Charles, you are just the best," Sheri sighed when he finally stopped eating her pussy and crawled back up her body, stopping to suck on her hard nipples on the way. "Does this mean that you're going to do my portfolio for me?"

"If I do, are you going to suck my cock and fuck me whenever I want?" Charles asked, his eyes laughing.

"Oh, yes, definitely yes," Sheri laughed. "My brother, my fuck buddy."

"That sounds perfect to me," Charles said, collapsing onto his back next to her.

Charles woke up in the middle of a wet dream, only it wasn't a dream, though it was definitely wet as he dumped a load into Sheri's mouth as she finished sucking him off.

"I just couldn't resist," she said, slurping at the end of his cock and gulping his cum down. "I fell asleep. I should get back to my room before mom and dad wake up."

"Might be a good idea," Charles said.

"Can I see your studio now that you're going to do my portfolio?" Sheri asked as she climbed out of the bed.

"There's going to be no avoiding it," Charles replied. "You can meet me there at 3:00. That'll give us a few hours to work," he said, telling her the address.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Sheri was beside herself with excitement, alternating between freaking out because she had had sex with her brother to freaking out because she had had sex with her brother. One way the freaking out was scary, the other way it caused her pussy to get wet. She wasn't sure what she was going to wear out first, her dildo or her pussy as she insatiably fucked herself until she finally stopped out of sheer exhaustion and took a shower before needing to go meet Charles.

Sheri was about 50m from the address Charles had given her when she saw a woman that she thought was familiar exiting one of the doorways and then going in the opposite direction. When Sheri got to the address that Charles had given her, it seemed to her that it was the same door that she had seen the woman exiting.

Entering, Sheri wasn't impressed, seeing only a battered old desk and a couple of chairs, a door behind leading further in.

"So, you came," Charles said when he appeared through that rear door, a smile on his face.

"Of course I came," Sheri responded, flushing as she realized the double entendre she had just unwittingly made. "Charles, I thought I just saw Mrs. Adkins."

"Mrs. Adkins!" Charles exclaimed. "Are you sure?"

"I think so. She's hard to miss, being so tall and her long, black hair. You know, her husband is one of the Seventies," Sheri explained. "She and mom are friends, I think."

"Where did you see her?" Charles asked.

"I thought I saw her leaving here," Sheri replied.

"Then you made a mistake," Charles said, shaking his head. "It must have been one of the other doors."

"Yeah, I guess," Sheri agreed. "Now what?"

"Come on in," Charles said, standing aside and directing her further into the studio.

"Not what I expected," Sheri said when she took in the collection of cameras on tripods, a few screens, a sofa, a few chairs, a large rumpled bed, and a computer on a desk in the corner with a locked security floor cabinet next to it.

"Yeah, not very glamorous, but for what I need, it's perfect," Charles replied.

"Is this where you took all of those pictures?" Sheri asked.

"Pretty much," Charles answered.

"On this bed?" she asked, reaching down to touch it.

"Yes," Charles replied.

"So, what now?" Sheri asked, taking a deep breath.

"Tell me what you want," Charles replied, "but wait a second, I want it on video."

"Why on video?" Sheri asked.

"Call it covering my ass," Charles replied. "This will also double as a consent form giving me the right to use the photos as I see fit."

"Wait, that means you could just put them on the internet," Sheri objected.

"You didn't let me finish," Charles said, smiling. "As I see fit, always in collaboration with you. You have to also agree if I'm going to use them. Like the photos for my project," he explained. "I had to ask each of the people involved if it was okay to use the photos."

"Well, okay then," Sheri said.

"Stand in front of this screen," Charles directed, putting her in front of a neutral, gray screen for the background. "Ready?" he asked as he finished positioning one of the video cameras on its tripod in front of her.

"I'm nervous," Sheri replied.

"You're just being camera shy," Charles assured her. "Once we get started, you'll stop noticing the camera."

"Okay," Sheri said, shivering and hugging herself. "Go ahead."

"Please state your name, age, and the date," Charles said after starting the camera, smiling at Sheri over the camera as he watched on the viewer.

"My name is Sheri Goodness and I'm 18," Sheri replied. "It's April 1, 2015."

"And why are you here?" Charles asked.

"To have my photo portfolio done," Sheri replied.

"And who do you want to do your portfolio?" Charles asked.

"You, my brother, Charles," Sheri replied.

"And do I have your permission to use the photos that I take in whatever way I see fit after consultation and agreement with you?" Charles asked.

"Yes," Sheri replied.

"Please describe in detail what kind of a portfolio you'd like to have done," Charles asked.

"A sexy one," Sheri replied, laughing. "Really sexy."

"How sexy?" Charles asked, smiling at her.

"Sexy as in sex," Sheri replied. "I want pictures of me having sex, too."

"With anybody in particular?" Charles asked, feeling his cock reacting to his sister's brazenness.

"Not really," Sheri replied.

"Thank you," Charles said, stopping the camera.

"That was it?" Sheri asked.

"That was the consent to proceed," Charles replied as he moved the camera on its tripod back to its position near the bed, joining the other five video cameras on tripods that were around the bed in various positions and at various heights, making sure that it was set up and focused correctly.

"Now what?" Sheri asked.

"Now you can get on the bed, get naked, and touch and play with yourself for a while," Charles replied, grinning at the surprised look on her face.

"Just like that?" Sheri asked.

"Just like that," Charles replied, pressing the remote control in his pocket that activated all of the cameras.

"Should I act sexy or anything?" she asked as she crawled onto the bed.

"Do whatever you like," Charles replied, picking up a hand-held camera.

"Do you have any music or anything?" Sheri asked. "This is sort of sterile. You need to make some aesthetic changes so that you can create a mood."

"Maybe you'd like to help me do that," Charles replied, going to the computer to put some music on from YouTube.

"That's better," Sheri said when she heard the music. "I wouldn't mind helping," she said, smiling at her bother, aware that he was watching her as she slowly pulled her t-shirt up, revealing her breasts with their hard nipples before pulling it up over her head and tossing it aside.

"That's much better," Charles said, moving closer to the bed with his camera at his eye as Sheri swayed on her knees to the music, her hands sliding up her body to cup her breasts, her fingers finding her hard nipples and pinching them, pulling on them until she gasped and released them to bounce back, her nipples now so hard that they ached.

"You're doing great," Charles said, moving close to her face with his camera as she rolled her eyes and licked her lips sensuously, still cupping and squeezing her breasts.

Sheri felt as though her body was on fire as she lost herself in the music and the feeling of her hands on her body as her brother watched and took pictures, encouraging her. She slid her hands down across her flat stomach to the top of her shorts, releasing the button and rolling onto her back, slowly working them down her ass, then up her legs which were straight up in the air, to finally pull them off and toss them aside, her hands sliding down the backs of her legs from her ankles to her knees where she allowed her legs to spread apart, her hands continuing down the inside of her thighs to stop on either side of her pussy, framing it, her legs caught beneath her arms. She felt the sheet damp beneath her shoulders,

Charles' cock was painfully hard in his shorts as he saw his sister's pussy exposed. Her long lips were furled, wrinkled outside of her outer lips, her fat clit bulging above them. As Sheri pulled on herself, her pussy lips started to pull apart, sticky tendrils of pussy juice hanging from one to the other, the glistening pink interior just visible, the small tattoo of three strawberries above everything.

Charles was very close with his camera as Sheri began to softly stroke her pussy lips, dipping the tip of her finger between them into herself momentarily, withdrawing it to show that it was glistening as she continued to softly stroke her furled, wrinkled pussy lips which slowly but surely began to unfurl, like a butterfly's wings opening when it emerged from the chrysalis into the world, spreading to invite life, the glistening pink interior sparkling with her juices.

Sheri was softly moaning as she began to run her fingers up and down in her pussy, rolling her big fat clit in circles, gasping as she arched her hips, her juices visibly flowing from her hole as she turned herself on, cumming over and over again.

"Oh, wow," she gasped, collapsing after cumming non-stop for five minutes, releasing her legs to lay splayed on the bed.

"Why don't we take a break," Charles suggested.

"I didn't expect it to be like this, so intense," Sheri said as she sat up cross-legged, her pussy lips gaping apart and clearly visible.

"That intensity comes from you," Charles replied. "It's very special to be able to tap that and let it out."

"Well, I came like crazy, didn't I?" Sheri laughed. "Does it turn you on?" she asked shyly.

"Of course it does," Charles replied with a laugh, looking down at the bulge in his shorts as he opened the small refrigerator on the floor next to the desk and extracted a couple of beers, one of which he handed to his sister after opening them, sitting on the bed with her.

"This is pretty incredible," Sheri said after touching beers with him and taking a big swallow. "I like it."

"The photo session?" Charles asked.

"Yes, that, but just everything," Sheri replied. "Sucking your cock, fucking you, it just makes me feel so deliciously nasty."

"You want to feel nasty?" Charles asked.

"I've been wrestling with it," Sheri replied after a pause, during which she took another big gulp from the beer. "I know you'll just say that I'm rebelling against mom, and dad, I suppose, but it's not that. I don't think."

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Charles said as he shook his head.

"It's just that there's something in me that wants to be nasty, really nasty," Sheri admitted, blushing in spite of the fact that she was sitting naked and cross-legged in front of her brother already.

"And what exactly does nasty mean?" Charles asked.

"I don't know exactly, but it definitely means sex, lots of sex, especially nasty sex, forbidden sex, like us," she said.

"Is that why you got over your revulsion to incest so easily?" Charles asked.

"Partly, but also what you said," Sheri admitted. "It made a lot of sense, struck a chord with me."

"Well, personally, I'm glad, but I'm also happy for you, to be able to step outside the box of your programming and try things for yourself, decide things for yourself," Charles said.

"Can we do some more?" Sheri asked, finishing her beer.

"Sure," Charles agreed, finishing his.

"What should I do now?" Sheri asked.

"Why don't we do this set on your hands and knees," Charles suggested, reaching for his camera.

"This feels far nastier than on my back with my legs spread," Sheri giggled as she knelt on the bed, her ass and pussy up in the air while her face and chest were pressed down against the mattress.

"It looks fantastic," Charles said, rearranging his cock and balls in his shorts as he leaned in to take pictures of his sister's starred rosebud and her gaping pussy lips beneath. "Reach back with both hands and pull yourself open," he directed, groaning when he saw her starred rosebud dilate open, her pussy lips spread wide, dripping juices, her big fat clit clearly visible looking through and between her gaping pussy lips.

Charles continued to take pictures, moving around her, leaning close to her hanging breasts with their hard, dark nipples before moving around to kneel above her head as she lay gasping, her fingers busy beneath her in her pussy.

"Ready to call it a day?" Charles asked as she knelt there panting from the exertion of cumming so much.

"Already!?" Sheri said, rolling over onto her back and looking up at her brother kneeling above her head. "Maybe just a little more?" she asked, reaching up with one hand to rub the bulge in his shorts. "It's not fair to just leave me like this."

"But I haven't done anything but take pictures," Charles said, smiling down at her but enjoying the massage his cock and balls were receiving. "The rest is all you."

"Just a little more?" Sheri begged, really squeezing his rock-hard cock now.

"Okay, what would you like?" Charles asked.

"Well, isn't part of the portfolio me sucking your cock?" she asked.

"Yes," Charles replied.

"Can we do that?" Sheri asked.

"Do what exactly?" Charles asked, grinning at the consternation etched on her face.

"You take pictures of me sucking your cock," Sheri replied, almost sounding exasperated.

"That sounds reasonable," Charles replied, laughing as Sheri rolled over and reached for his shorts, pulling them down, pushing him over onto his back as she stripped them from his body, then crawling up between his spread legs to wrap her hand around the shaft of his erect cock as Charles leaned up, the camera to his eye.

Sheri didn't hesitate, opening her mouth and taking as much of her brother's cock in as she could, wrapping her lips around the shaft, her mouth suctioning on him, her tongue lathing the underside of his shaft as she tasted him, then froze for a moment as she realized that she was tasting something familiar on his cock that reminded her of her own pussy but that she knew wasn't. As she continued sucking on him, she realized that she was tasting the pussy of some other woman on her brother's cock.

She groaned as she came, arching her hips as the totality of her reasoning sank in, her brother's cock filling her mouth as she frantically sucked on him, eager for her reward.

She wasn't long disappointed, as Charles was already worked up after seeing her up close and personal for the past hour, plus her crazed efforts on his cock in her mouth.

"Mouth open, tongue out," he managed to gasp as he felt his balls exploding, trying to hold the camera steady as a thick stream of cum shot from his cock onto his sister's extended tongue, then another and then another, quickly coating her tongue, sliding back on it into her mouth. She closed her lips on him when she had to swallow, gulping his cum down before finishing sucking him off completely, her own pussy soaked from cumming non-stop.

"That was something else, Sheri," Charles said, shaking his head as he tried to recover from the intense orgasm he had just had. "I thought last night was incredible. This blew that away," he said, then burst out laughing as he realized what he had just said.

"You've got a perfect cock for sucking, or fucking for that matter," she said. "I love that you always give a full mouthful of cum, not like some guys. Some guys don't have much and what they've got is pretty thin. Yours is thick. It really sticks to my mouth."

"On that note, I think we should call it a day," Charles said.

"Yeah, okay," Sheri agreed, sighing. "This was fun," she said as she got off the bed and located her clothes, pulling them on.

"I enjoyed it," Charles said, pulling his shorts on and putting his cock away.

"When can we do it again?" Sheri asked. "Tomorrow?"

"We can reserve 3:00 each day for your portfolio for a couple of weeks," Charles said.

"We're really going to need a couple of weeks?" Sheri asked.

"Would you rather I hurried, got it done in a few days?" Charles asked.

"No, no, take your time," Sheri laughed. "Take a year or three."

"I've got some stuff to finish up here," Charles said. "I'll see you at home for dinner."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Cindy couldn't stop thinking as she walked home about the fact that she thought that she had tasted another woman's pussy on her brother's cock when she was sucking him.

"No, no way," she said to herself, shaking her head as she also remembered thinking that she had seen Mrs. Adkins coming out of her brother's studio.

She put all of that aside when she got home to find her mother preparing dinner, happily joining to help her, much to her delight, not knowing what else to do with the energy that her brother had released in her as he filled her mouth with cum.